Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Law Of The Eternal <<Lustfull_Sin and Drunken Saint>>

Jackson Sane was a punk rock legend. Not only was he a gifted British singer, as his voice was the wet dream of every young woman that could get their hands on a copy of his songs, He was also an amazing bassist, his fingers creating beautifully deep riffs that stirred the souls of millions. His jet black hair cropped short and spiked in a style that many men tried to copy. His blue-green eyes gave off depth that not even the ocean could match, which seemed to pull everyone in.

What was little know about Jackson Sane was that his real name was Sidney Durham, and he was much older than the 26 years the papers claimed him to be. Centuries older. Sidney Durham was a vampire. Not the glittery, emo type Hollywood put up on the big screen, but the ravenous for blood, twisting mortals to his whim type of vampire. And his recent stint in the limelight as a musician had attracted attention to him that he had been trying to avoid. He loved the screaming fans, but his face was plastered everywhere and it was only a matter of time before he would be found out. So this concert was going to be his last, before he staged and accidental death and ran off into hiding with a mortal to feed of of until she died.

It was the day before the concert, and the band's plane had landed in England. He put on the outward appearance of being stressed and depressed, really not caring about the fan girls and paparazzi around him. He would wait until the concert to pick out the mortal woman he would take with him. He made his way to the waiting limo when he picked up a unique scent in the crowd. Storing it for later, he tossed his hat back into the crowd of fangirls and got into the limo.

((I hope this is good enough starter for you. ))

"Are you done yet.Were gonna be late.For all we know his plane has already landed."

Ania rolled her eyes as she applied her charcoal eye shadow before she answered her dear friend."Just a second.Can't I enjoy the only time I have of my paid vacation."she said, shutting her make up compact closed and stared at herself in the mirror.It was just yesterday morning that Ania arrived to England all the way from Los Angeles.She had been dreaming of coming to one of Jackson's concert and finally, after much pestering to her boss, she finally got two weeks payed vacation and she spent it with her dear college friend Aileen."Alright, I'm ready."she said, giving herself one last look in the hotel bathroom's mirror.Originally, Ania has long black hair that has reached the small of her back.Well, before she made the trip, she cut it short,almost to copy off her beloved singer's short hair, though, since she was a woman, she couldn't cut it too short, so it only stopped just under her ears, and she had long bangs, which were clipped up to the side by a purple skull clip.She was sporting a black and purple stripped corsette top that hooked from the front as well as a frilled, black skirt just stopped just abover her knees.Feet modeling cheap, stilettos that she borrowed, Ania was set for tonight.As caribean blue eyes looked back at her and how her creamy peach skin glowed in the light, Ania was ready to rock hard.

Stepping out of the bathroom, she quickly grabbed her denim black jacket, small purse with all necessities as well as tickets and set off with her friend."Didn't take long you liar."she said as she closed the hotel room door shut tightly and rushed after her friend as she caught the elevator opening.

"well hope the concert hasn't started.Bet we missed him by now."Aileen said, chuckling when Ania stuck her tongue out.

After catching a cab and taking it to the airport where Jackson's plane landed, teh two girls rushed over to the open terminal, hearing raging fan girls screaming."Oh god, there he is."Screamed Aileen as she tugged Ania's hand.

Unable...well....not wanting to bum rush into the crowd, Ania let her friend dive into the crowd in order to get a better look at the singer.Her heart skipped a beat, when she managed to catch sight of him."If only you were with me."she said and sighed, taking in the five seconds she saw him before he stepped into his limo.

After the girls quickly dispersed, she found her friend."Well?"She asked.

Aileen grinned and twirled a hat around her finger."I got you his hat."She said, plopping the expensive accesory.Ania smiled.Tonight was definitly going to be a good night for her.

Lustfull_Sin said:
"Are you done yet.Were gonna be late.For all we know his plane has already landed."

Ania rolled her eyes as she applied her charcoal eye shadow before she answered her dear friend."Just a second.Can't I enjoy the only time I have of my paid vacation."she said, shutting her make up compact closed and stared at herself in the mirror.It was just yesterday morning that Ania arrived to England all the way from Los Angeles.She had been dreaming of coming to one of Jackson's concert and finally, after much pestering to her boss, she finally got two weeks payed vacation and she spent it with her dear college friend Aileen."Alright, I'm ready."she said, giving herself one last look in the hotel bathroom's mirror.Originally, Ania has long black hair that has reached the small of her back.Well, before she made the trip, she cut it short,almost to copy off her beloved singer's short hair, though, since she was a woman, she couldn't cut it too short, so it only stopped just under her ears, and she had long bangs, which were clipped up to the side by a purple skull clip.She was sporting a black and purple stripped corsette top that hooked from the front as well as a frilled, black skirt just stopped just abover her knees.Feet modeling cheap, stilettos that she borrowed, Ania was set for tonight.As caribean blue eyes looked back at her and how her creamy peach skin glowed in the light, Ania was ready to rock hard.

Stepping out of the bathroom, she quickly grabbed her denim black jacket, small purse with all necessities as well as tickets and set off with her friend."Didn't take long you liar."she said as she closed the hotel room door shut tightly and rushed after her friend as she caught the elevator opening.

"well hope the concert hasn't started.Bet we missed him by now."Aileen said, chuckling when Ania stuck her tongue out.

After catching a cab and taking it to the airport where Jackson's plane landed, teh two girls rushed over to the open terminal, hearing raging fan girls screaming."Oh god, there he is."Screamed Aileen as she tugged Ania's hand.

Unable...well....not wanting to bum rush into the crowd, Ania let her friend dive into the crowd in order to get a better look at the singer.Her heart skipped a beat, when she managed to catch sight of him."If only you were with me."she said and sighed, taking in the five seconds she saw him before he stepped into his limo.

After the girls quickly dispersed, she found her friend."Well?"She asked.

Aileen grinned and twirled a hat around her finger."I got you his hat."She said, plopping the expensive accesory.Ania smiled.Tonight was definitly going to be a good night for her.

Sidney was glad that he had made it to the event center where his band's concert was being held tonight. Traffic had been a slight nightmare, but thankfully his driver was skilled enough behind the wheel that he was only a half hour late. Pulling into the underground parking garage, he got out and made his way up to the dressing rooms backstage.

Once in his personal dressing room, he set an alarm and passed out, having struggle almost to greatly with the sun. As the hours passed and all of the technicians showed up and started to double and triple check that everything was plugged in right and working. The other members of the band were going over a few of the old songs, amazed that Jackson could remember every chord to every song.

Jackson's alarm went off, and he got up, rapidly changing into the concerts costume. It was a pair of black pants with a deep blue t-shirt and a black vest. The black blazer that he was finally putting on was going to be another piece of swag thrown out into the crowd. He came out and started to tune the four basses he had brought to the concert, listening carefully and tuning it perfectly. He had the other two guitarists plug each of theirs in, making sure that they were tuned as well. He trusted the computers to get it right most of the time, and he could pick out subtleties that the machines missed. Soon the fans would be allowed in, and the starting band would play a few songs before the main event started.

"They better not take our seats."Aileen screamed as she shoved others girls from bumping into her.

"Don't worry, will get in ok, just re-ITS OUR TURN."She screamed as someone tried to cut infront of them and the two L.A girls simply pushed them to the side and stepped up to the security guards in yellow."Here, we have front row."Ania said, waving her ticket.The guards looked then nodded their heads to another guard."Theyll take you ladie to the front."He said, and rolled his eyes when the two girls squealed in joy.

"How you got front row is beyond me, though I won't ask."Ania screamed in order for her friend to hear.

"Trust me.It was worth it."was her reply back.

When they reached the front, a metal barrade kept screaming girls from reaching the stage, though there was at least an arms lenth of space between."Oh God.You think he'll touch my hand or something.....or look at me."Ania asked, looking at her friend.

"He'll look at everyone An, but if he touches you before me, I'm gonna cut off your hand and keep it."They girls laughed, then screamed when they heard the announcer.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN....MOSTLY THE LADIIEESSS."he said casually, making all the girls scream louder."ARE YOU READY TO HEAR THE BEST BAND THAT HAS EVER PLAYED WORLD WIDE."screaming girls."WELL, BEFORE THEY COME OUT ON STAGE.WE HAVE ANOTHER BAND TO PLAY IN ORDER TO GET YOU LADIES RILLED UP.NOW.SCREAM THOSE LOVELY VOICES OF YOURS AND GIVE IT UP FOR THIS NIGHTS STARTING BAND.SCREEEEAMIINNGG HEEARRRTTT"all the girls went wild, throwing their hands up and some pushing, reaching their hands, wanting them to have their hands touched by the singer.

Ania and Aileen sang along, loving this band, though not as much as Jackson.

Back
Top Bottom