Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Immortal Pleasure (Hellfirewarlock and ESM)

MironaX

Planetoid
Cassidi ran her fingers through her head tendrils and sighed. She prodded the man she'd taken to bed and he didn't even budge. She checked his pulse....dead. She groaned. That was the second one she'd killed this week alone. She could hardly find men who could survive her sex drive much less sate it these days. Oh well. She held her hand to his back and it slowly expanded until he was covered by a thin film of the cosmic plasma that made up her body. She began to glow as she started dissolving his body and consuming his essence. In a few seconds the man was no more, and she felt refreshed.

"Damineu. Are you there?" She spoke into thin air as she stood up. Her body looked mostly humanoid, save for her prismatic, translucent skin and the apparent lack of any internal organs or internal anatomy of any kind. It was a trick however. Her species had everything, but their bodies were made of cosmic plasma, and so they looked as though they were made of prismatic goo. In fact they could indeed shift their forms to a mild extent, but she liked the way she was.

"Yes ma'am?" Her servant Damineu's voice came from nowhere. She was talking through a psychic relay.

"This one didn't pan out dear. Could you find me another? I'm still far from satisfied..." There was a time when she actually tried to pursue noble interests and career options. But being a transcendent life-form made worldy pursuits somewhat pointless after a time...now she just focused on pleasure.

"I already did ma'am. I think this might actually be worth the trip. He's the Emperor of three star systems and still expanding." Cassidi wasn't impressed.

"And? How many kings and rulers have I gone through?"

"I know ma'am but rumors say this guy fights space fleets by himself...barehanded." That caught her interest. Such power...if the rumors were true...with such power must surely come equal stamina and lust. She smiled.

"Perfect dear. I'll see you when I see you!" She got the coordinates and teleported herself across the galaxy, but when she reentered normal space she maintained invisibility. She dropped herself right in the middle of a massive throne room and was immediately greeted with the sounds of hard fucking.

Thranar thrusted harder and harder into the little slaves body, his massive blue manhood moving in and out, slicked by both the girls juices and the inevitable internal fluid that indicated severe injury. He knew that this one wouldn't last any longer than the others, and so gave up trying to preserve her. With one massive thrust, and the massive cracking noise that followed as he shattered her spine from the bottom up, he came inside her and rolled off, not nearly spent.

This was how he had to spend his leisure time now, with kidnapped slaves from his conquered worlds, barely able to withstand his power. As he lost his arousal, the thin, iridescent purple lines that tatooed him up and down his body faded out.

He sat back on his throne and sighed, bored now that his slave was dead, wondering what, or who, to conquer next.

Oh my! She watched with growing arousal as the Emperor fucked his slave to death. He was a godlike specimen of a man. Rippling muscle armored his body while thick veins throbbed visibly from beneath his skin. She bit her lip as he came inside the poor dear, killing her with the final thrust. His brutal strength was everything she could hope for. And judging by his expression of boredom, she was just what he needed. She materialized on his bed next to the dead slave.

"Such a waste you know. Your godlike lusts cannot be appreciated by these fragile things." She petted the womans hair then let her plasma consume her as she had done the man before. Ignoring anything the Emperor might say as she did it. After she was done she faced the Emperor and teleported onto his lap.

"You need a real woman to satisfy you great emperor! Let me drain the seed from your body! And in return drain the lust from mine!" She let her body become as slime, she oozed down between his legs and reformed with her face pressed against his meaty cock. It was still somewhat hard, and it still smelt of sweat and semen. She pressed her thick, soft lips to the base of the tip. It was still sticky.

"I don't want to waste your time Emperor. Shall I continue? Or shall I leave?" She gave his shaft a firm squeeze, her large slimy fingers enwrapping his massive girth.

The creature that appeared in the Emperors throne room was unlike any he had seen before. He could see similarities, similarities he liked, but he could also sense how different she was. Lust rolled off of her in waves, lust matching his own it seemed, and this excited him.
This creatures very anatomy, if it was more than illusion, would allow her to withstand any punishment he could dish out, and then some.
The feel of her plasmic hands and lips on his member was something new as well, strange but entriely pleasant. He knew that he wanted her, and she was offering herself to him. Who was he, even a mighty Emperor, to deny her, especially when she may hold the key to satisfying his nearly infinite demands. Should she try the trick she had pulled on the dead slave, he would destroy her if he could, but he wasn't entirely sure it would even be possible to destroy such a woman.
The Emperor moaned his approval, and smiled down at her as the tattoos on his body began to glow again in response to his growing arousal, "Yes, by all means, please continue," he said, reaching down and placing his hand into the coils on top of her head and guiding her mouth over his cock, "And do not disappoint me."

Cassidi groaned as he guided her lips over his meat. He was over a foot and a half long, and almost four inches thick. Luckily her body didn't follow any conventional rules of physics. She pressed herself down on him, swallowing his mighty girth and length down her throat. He tasted divine, musky and potent, like a true man.

When the glowing lines on his body grew brighter an interesting thing occurred. They played with the optical illusion of her body, refracting through her prismatic flesh and giving her body a translucent purple color. This was only temporary, but amusing. As his girth slid down her throat only the slightest bulge showed on the outside, and she continued with strained ease. She could take him to the hilt, but he was the biggest she'd ever had.

After a few seconds her face pressed against his naval. So she snaked her tongue out and wrapped it around his enormous testicles, massaging them and fondling them before pulling back out, leaving his rod soaked in saliva. Once off she moved upwards and cushioned his shaft between her breasts and began sliding them up and down over his length.

Back
Top Bottom