Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revenge on the cheerleader (Pixxi and Junko)

Junko

Star
Jessica woke up in her room, just another typical day in the school. The cheerleader tryouts will be today and Jessy would have a chance to make fun of all those girls who think they know how to cheer. Jessica has been captain of the cheerleading squad ever since she arrived at school, her parents manipulating the school so she could get everything she wanted. Jessy was a beautiful read haired girl, her breasts were big and strong, it was her best feature aside from her wonderful and sexy body. However what trully made her horrible at the eyes of most of the students in the school was her attitude. Jessica did not cared about anything or anybody, her life was based around her father and him getting her everything she wanted and needed. She played with the feeling of a lot of men, making them illusions of being her boyfriend and then just humilliating them so much that they never went back to school.

Jessica took a deep breath, her eyes scanning the room as she got up and got dressed. She remembered the last prank she played to a girl that confessed her love to her, she tied her down with only her underwear outside the school so when the final bell rang she would be the laughing stock of the entire school, a little drug did the entire thing. Taking a deep breath she got dressed and she looked as beautiful as ever in her school uniform. Grabbing her bag she rushed out her house and into her mustang. Shejumped in and turned it on, the car purred like a little kitty and the seats were very comfortable. After setting some music she took off to school.

After about one hour drive she finally arrived to school. One thing she always liked to do is get to school early so she could scout for people and bully some others. As she parked her car she moved out and stretched. Walking to the school she found the group of girls she always hanged around with, sitting on her corner she said hi to them and sighed talking and whistling to guys who were cute.

After awhile of just messing around she saw one of the girls she bullied. It was the Kathy, she walked up to her and smirked holding her hand so she could get her money, “Well Kat? Where is my money?”. Without having any other choice the girl gave Jessy all of her money to only be smacked on the face, the money was not compleate. “You know what this means right? Give me your panties right now” the girl ashamed of herself pulled down her panties and gave it to her wich in return Jessy just placed them over the girls head sending her away, “And don’t take it off until first class you slut”. Laughing out loud she went back to her group to see the girl being laughed at by the people walking besides her.

Delilah sat up slowly. Mornings were always the most difficult for her. She hated the sound of her alarm and what it meant. However she was excited that soon her plan would go into motion. She was sure when but when it was time she would know. Delilah combed out her long red hair. She then applied her make up. Delilah wasn't an unattractive girl. She had a large chest that she had inherited from her mothers side of the family, a rather small waist and medium sized hips. If she accented it enough she could like like Jessica Rabbit when she wanted to. It was a horrible nickname that had followed her through life.

She hurried out the door. She lived only a few short minutes from the school. She stepped inside just in time to see Jessica being mean to Kathy. As much as she cared for Jessica she didn't enjoy the rudeness the girl explored as a pastime. "You shouldn't be so mean. You never know when someone will retaliate." She said without thinking. As soon as the words left her mouth she felt herself tense. She had just snapped at one of the meanest girls in school. 'Oh god.' She thought as she imagined the girl turning and attacking her.

Jessica looked at Delilah speak to her and she could not help but laugh at the girl. "You really are a stupid girl, first you don't pay me last week and now you speak back to me? oh my my you will be sorry". She pointed at the rest of the girls wich suddenly approached Deli and grabbed her from behind. Without even thinking it twice Jessica landed a punch to the girls stomach and then another to the girls eye before letting her down, "Next time, I expect you to respect people who are above you like we are". She grinned as she took the money off Delilah's purse and walked away with her friends.

Jessy was a girl who loved money, she always wanted to have more and more although she knew her parents would give her whatever she wished. After the first bell rang she sighed and shook her head, she won't go to the classes today, nobody could make her. After waving goodbye to her friends wich rushed to class Jessica walked outside and sat by her usual place. It was a bench below a very beautiful tree. Grabbing a smoke she placed it between her lips and took a deep inhalation and then let it out. Humming to herself she put on her I pod and started hearing music.

Delilah gasped as she was punched. Today was definitely the day. She turned and followed after Jessica. She knew where the girl went. It wasn't difficult. She stood behind the tree and watched as Jessica lost herself in her music.'Perfect.' Delilah thought as she stepped forward and pricked the girl in the arm with a needle. In seconds she would be unconscious and the real fun would begin.

Once the girl fainted she lifted her easily and carried her towards her 'club house' at home. Her father had built it for her when she was young and they had made it better each year since, now it was more like her own little guest house that she spent lots of time in. Her parents wouldn't even question it. She set the girl on a plush bed and made sure to tie her ankles and wrists so she couldn't run away. She then sat down and awaited Jessica's awakening.

She hummed to the sound of the music on her ears. She loved music and was the only thing that always she could count on, music was her life and when she graduated she would be a big music producer and maybe a star. Just as she was getting into the music she felt a sting on her arm and the next thing she knew all was groggy and then darkness sorrounded her sight.

As she opened her eyes she still had a very bad headache. She tried to move her hands but found out that they were restrained. Groaning to herself she looked at Delilah and tried to focus on her. The form of the girl was still groggy on her eyes, "W...what the hell did you do... you will pay for this I guarantee you that.... if a punch was not enough you will be begging for mercy once I am out of here"

Delilah smiled. "Who said you get to leave?" She asked. She moved closer to the girl and crawled up on the bed. She then straddled the girl so she was sitting on her stomach. She didn't weigh very much and this would be a good start. She let her fingers trace Jessica's chest and neck. She wanted nothing more than to undress her and play with every piece of her, but she had to wait. She had to let things go slow. "Do you know why you're here?" She asked.

She gasped as soon as the girl sat on her stomach, she hated not being in control like this but she needed to be careful. She was slowly coming to as she heard the girl, the touch of the womans fingers sent shivers down her spine. She groaned and looked at the girl who just a couple of hours before she had beaten up, "Because you are a dumbass that cannot take me on by yourself without drugging and tying me up you bitch" she spat on the girls face and grinned. She was a strong woman but inside she was very nervous, she always was in control of things and now with no control over what happened she did not knew what to do.

Delilah wiped her face slowly. She smiled at the girl and then slapped her across the face. "Don't do that again." She snapped as she slowly undid the top button on the girls shirt. "Nope. Wrong answer." Try again. She said slowly as she leaned in closer so their breasts met with one another. "There's another reason." All she wanted was this girl. She moved in and let her lips connect with her neck. She kissed it softly, lovingly before sitting back up.

She groaned as the button on her shirt came off, revealing a bit of her big breasts. She felt a shiver went down her spine as the girl kissed Jessy's neck. She took a deep breath and groaned spitting at her again. She won't be this girl puppet, she would get off and then she would make the girl pay like she had not done to anybody. "You are a fricking lesbian and are in love with me you bitch, I have no interest in you whatsoever. Let me go and I will think of not making your life a living hell for this, if not... once I get out you will face with the consequences of your actions you slut, and trust me you will regreat ever drugging me and bringing me here".

"Tsk tsk." She muttered as she wiped her face again. This time she undid two buttons revealing more of the girl. She let her hands explore Jessy's chest. "You are nicely shaped." She muttered as she continued. She let one of her hands slip under her skirt and gently stroked her panties. "Oh come now." You can't tell me you don't like this.

She groaned as two more buttons came out, slowly she was being more and more exposed to this girl. Taking a deep breath she heard the other girl compliment her and she could not help but be more angry. Of course she was in good shape, she spent a lot of time in the gym for just that. She was brough back to reality when she felt the hand stroking her panties, "N...No.... stop that.....". She groaned fighting against the bonds and giving up short time after. Her pussy was becoming moist and she could not understand why, she was not attracted to girls. Her eyes went wide as she finally figured something out. Getting a deep breath she started to scream out loud, wanting to maybe attract the girls parents into stopping this madness.

Delilah laughed a light and melodic laugh. "They can't hear you." She said lightly. "They're out of town for the next couple of weeks for some meeting or something. Plus, this room is soundproof. My dad did it when I tried the drums out." She giggled again and completely unbuttoned her shirt. "Ah. Beautiful." She said leaning in and kissing each breast. "You know, if you weren't such a bitch more guys would flock to you. Or maybe they all know you're secretly gay?" She laughed again and played with the girls bra. "Hm..what next?" She asked as she reached under the bed and pulled some toys out. "I should save these for later." She muttered as she leaned in and kissed the girl. She pulled away and thought of what would be next.

She look at her buttons come off and her breasts exposed in the bra. She felt so humilliated by all this she could not even believe what was happening. The room was soundproof so any other sound she made would not be heard, she was screwed for now. She looked down at the girl kissing her breasts and she groaned, "I am not interested in anybody, nobody is good enough for me you dumb bitch". She gasped as she looked at the toys and then was surprised with the kiss. At first she did all possible to move away from the girl but when she was about to give in the girl just moved away. Groaning she looked at the girl and shook her head, "So what, your going to rape me. Then once I am out of here you will be sorry for this".

Delilah smiled. "Like I said. Who said you were leaving? I called my parents today. Yours think you're with my grandparents and myself on a trip to Europe for a month. I can do with things after that." She smiled and played with the bra again. "Should I leave it on?" she asked the girl beneath her. She leaned in again and captured her mouth, kissing her deeply.

She groaned as soon as she heard her, she had everything planned alright. Her parents were not going to look for her and she was alone with this girl. Besides it was the last day before a two weeks vacation so she was screwed. She looked at the woman play with Jessy's bra and she nodded, "Leave it on you bastard". She gasped as the girl kissed her again, once again she tried to protest and tried to get out of the kiss. But as strong as she looked she was simply a scared girl in that situation. After the kiss Jessy groaned and spat her once again, "Let me go and I won't bother you anymore".

"Not worth it." She said smiling darkly. "I will have so much more fun doing this." She said as she removed a knife from the end table. She looked it over. Delilah knew Jessy would think she was going to use it on her and she wanted to play that option up a bit. After a moment she took it and cut her bra down the middle, now exposing her two large breasts. She practically moaned as she saw them. She traced her right nipple with her finger than her mouth. Savoring the feel of it in her mouth. As she sucked on the one she played with the other.

She looked at Deli grab the knife and her eyes went wide. The girl was actually going to kill her. She tried to move out of the way before she saw the girl cut the bra off and expose her breasts. She panted and closed her eyes as she felt the soft lips of the girl on her breasts. She groaned and bit her lower lip letting out a soft moan. She actually moaned and was honest about it, she was enjoying this ver much and the girl knew what she was doing or maybe it was because she never fucked before and was a virgin in all purpose.

Delilah smiled and continued, moving with more purpose. She bit softly on the nipple and looked up as she did so to watch Jessy's reaction. After a moment she released the nipple and rubbed her slit a little bit. "Come on. Tell me you like it." She said lightly, awaiting her answer before doing anything else.

She groaned as she felt the bite on her nipple. It was a bit painful but gentle at the same time. Groaning she shook her head once she was done biting her nipple, "N...No... go fuck yourself you bitch". She tried once again to get out and she noticed one of her arms becoming loose a little. She acted like she gave up but she knew that was the weak point of the entire thing. She looked at the woman and smirked at her, "I am going to escape out of here, once I do I will kill you.... and I mean it".

Delilah frowned and got off the girl. She reached in the box and grabbed four pairs of handcuffs. She then clicked them down on her wrists and ankles. Hard. There was no movement and Delilah knew that. She then turned from the girl and started to make a bowl of cereal. She then sat on a chair and watched Jessica as she ate slowly. "No. No you won't." She said easily enough. "The sooner you realize this the better. And the sooner you admit you enjoy it the happier you'll be. Or else, you'll just sit there, and not get any pleasure. Only pain."

She looked at the girl handcuff her hands and she groaned, there it went her escape plan. After the girl moved out of the way she finally took a deep breath something that was restrained because the weight of the girl on top of her. " I am not going to give up, yes you have control of me for now and yes with these damn handcuffs I am not going anywhere but if you are looking for a apology I won't give it. You were born to serve, I was born to rule that is just the fact of the world. Once you realize that your life would be so much simpler, and once I get out of here I will make you my bitch".

Delilah laughed again. "No you won't." She said plainly setting her bowl on the closest end table. "You're only fooling yourself." She said softly. She walked over and again played with her chest. Her breasts just were something someone couldn't stay away from. After a moment she walked to the end of the bed and pulled her skirt up and eyed her panties. She started by slowly sliding her hand over them. "Come now. Do you really think I haven't thought of everything?"

She groaned as soon as the girl was back on top of her, she moaned as soon as the girl started playing with her nipples once again. She was cought by surprise when she saw the girl lift her skirt up revealing her pink lace thong. She knew wearing sexy underwear would be a knife on the back of the neck right now but she got no other choice. "I will think of something out, once I do you will be sorry you slut". Moaning at the other woman's touch she was slowly starting to give in.

Delilah moved her fingers quicker, expertly applying a little bit of pressure on both her opening and clit. She knew that both together would generate a good amount of pleasure. She removed the skirt so only the underwear were left on the girl. "Now, I'll ask you one more time. Do you want this?" She asked as she played a bit more. "Or do you want me to leave you here, while I go and make dinner?" She asked playing one more time. There was no way the girl was stubborn enough to not want what she could give.

She groaned as soon as she felt the girl starting to play with her clit. Her eyes went wide as she started to moan out loud, she was braking fast and what did it was not that she was being played with, but the fact that she had no control over it. As she spoke she finally decided to just enjoy it, maybe the girl would make a mistake that she could capitalize and take control over. "I.... I like it... please don't stop" her cheeks went red with embarrasment as she could not believe she just said that to the girl that she bullied a lot.

Back
Top Bottom