Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Advancement is such a dirty scheme (Tatcon and devxx)

Evon got up from her position and sat on the desk as she was told. Her legs were crossed as her feet dangled off the edge, giving him plenty of room to move his hand. She sat there silently and listened to him tell his story and explain himself. On the surface it was merely pure, hard facts. He wanted wealth and power so he sacrifice his time in order to pursue those things. The assistants allow him to dabble in his desires without having to waste precious time on actually building some sort of relationship.

"So the answer is no, you're not human." Evon said deadpan as she looked at him. "Everything is efficient, cold and mechanical. You get your work done without error and without letting emotions into the game." Wasn't that pretty much what humanity was? Emotions, irrationality and insanity; three things he didn't seem to posses. Whatever it was, it seemed to serve him well in this world. Maybe what it took to do well in business was to give up those flaws and embrace the mechanics of the business world.

Getting up from the desk she slid her legs over his until she was straddling his lap. At least now they could actually be eye level for once. Her skirt rode up slightly from the placement and she had to put her hands behind him on the back of the chair so she didn't fall off. "Me? I was born in a small town where everyone expected me to marry my high school sweetheart, have five kids and a dog and then die not five miles from where I was born. That was the plan and frankly it annoyed the hell out of me. The prospect of being a mommy and a housewife are terrifying and I'd rather jump off a twenty foot building then do either."

"I want power and I want adventure. I want the idea of being in a setting where you never know what's going to come next and you're fighting a perpetual war for profits. What I want to accomplish is to get ahead in the business world, be it in this company or another one." There might have been a bit more to that story but she wasn't going to tell him that just yet. She had already seen how meticulous he was in business and didn't need to give him any more ammo to hold over her head.

Max would actually listen quite attentively to her story as his hands slowly ran along her outer thigh as she straddled him, and this was a feeling he always enjoyed, but he enjoyed it even more so because she was actually talking about something that would interest him, and she was undeniably gorgeous. When she had finished he would give her a small smile, and slowly move his hands up her skirt to cup the soft curve of her behind before he drew in a deep breath and spoke once more.

"In my mother's culture, it is always common for a man to have a child to take his legacy into the future...to expand it or forget it as the young one saw fit. This was a tradition I surrendered when I decided that I would dedicate myself to my advancement and my perfection in this environment, however, I never thought it completely lost. This is a small reason as to why I hired you. You have a brain between those ears, and a keen sense to detail, so I believe I can teach you that which you want to know, but as you are also learning, such gifts come at a price." He paused for a moment as he looked deeply into her optics, and measured up something in his head.

"So what then, little Evon, should I charge you for my honesty and the secret to my success? It is all teachings and advice for you to follow, or ignore based on what it is you want from your life. But another lesson for you is, what price in the flesh would this be worth?" He was truly asking her opinion, though he already had a price list formulated in his head he wanted to see what her business smarts and personal ambitions could pull up.

She closed her eyes slightly as she felt his hands run along her skin, sending small sparks through her flesh with each movement. She smirked slightly as she felt his hand on her butt, listening to him as he spoke. The first rule of business was that nothing was given freely and if you wanted information you would have to pay dearly for it. The information that Max held was something that could skyrocket her career and she was more then willing to pay the price to attain it.

"Well, I suppose that depends on what kind of secrets you're willing to divulge." She said with a smirk as she wrapped her legs tighter around him. Slowly her hand moved slightly through the hair, enjoying the feeling of messing up the neat and professional style he always seemed to wear. She pressed her body closer against him as she looked at him, judging just what was going on in his mind. Max was always five steps ahead and she'd have to be on her toes if she wanted to be on par.

"For something small you get a kiss." Gently she pressed her lips against his neck and gave him a small peck. "If it's advice on certain aspects or how to get work done faster then you get to touch." This time she undid her top two buttons slowly giving him a good look at his chest. "If it's anything bigger then that...well we'll just have to take that on a case by case basis won't we?" This time her tongue darted out and licked her red lips as her crotch pressed against him.

Max would react with contentment at the way she moved around him, and the way she so willingly undid her buttons in front of him, but a good clincher was the way she licked her lips and pressed her crotch against his own slightly undressed privates. Fingernails dug into her thighs gently as he felt a small shiver pass down his spine, and for a moment it may have looked like his composure would falter...but alas, it didn't. Instead, he gave a small nod, and looked at her deeply.

"This shall be a case by case basis, and your payment plan goes like this: first you will get up and strip for me again, taking it slow, and making it seductive. Second, you will proceed back onto your knees, take off my pants and the underwear underneath, and start stroking my manhood. What you will do next, I will tell you as we go." It was just like that, as if he was putting together the bullet points for a meeting. Maybe this was a test for her, a means of seeing if she had what it took to break his walls and earn the knowledge he wanted to pass on to her. Would she be willing to sell her body for her future? Sources so far would say absolutely, however he wanted to see it for himself.

Between the two of them you'd think they were discussing a normal business deal instead of a sort of payment plan. In the end though this was business and being so certain rules and plans had to be made. Evon listened to what he had to say as her hand kept playing with his hair, making a mental list of everything Max said and in the order he said it. "Yes sir." She said smiling as she slid off his lap and walked a couple of feet away from him. That was how it was, she always called him sir or sometimes Mr. Morsely but never anything else.

Turning around to face him her fingers worked over the buttons, letting him catch glimpses of flesh as she slowly slid the shirt off her shoulders before placing it neatly on the chair besides her. Then she reached behind her and arched her back so he could have a good view of her curves as she unzipped the skirt and let it slide down to the floor. A coy smile played on her face as she let down her hair and faced him in only her red lace underwear and heels. Next she removed her bra and panties, letting both fall to the floor as she stood before him completely naked. Most would probably be embarrassed or a little shy about being naked in front of their boss but she embraced it and even did a small twirl so he could see ever curve on her tight body.

Silently she walked over and sat back down in front of him on her knees. Looking up she flashed him a mischievous smile as she ran her hands over his inner thighs before reaching for the top of his pants. Hooking her thumbs onto his pants and underwear she pulled them down, giving her a good view of his manhood. Her smile spread as she saw him before her and she licked her lips again. Slowly a manicured hand started gently stroking his length up and down. She could have gone faster or rougher but right now she just wanted to tease him a bit; payback for what happened earlier.

It would be apparent her sitting in his lap and the way she exposed herself to him had worked, because as soon as she had pulled down his clothing his rather erect member would greet her happily. Considering his origin he was actually quite well endowed, and it only stiffened up more as her hand started to slide the length of his shaft. He would only give an small, sharp inhale when she teased him like she did, however he was well equipped with an iron will, so her just teasing him wouldn't drive him to any annoyance or discomfort. In fact he was amused and impressed by the restraint she showed because he hadn't asked for anything more than for her to stroke him, and she had done just that.

He would let her work for a good while, letting her change hands if she needed, until the next step of his plan was ready to be kicked into gear, at which point he took a deep breath, and spoke, "Now, use your mouth to prove to me how much you want this knowledge to advance yourself in this world. I will measure your worth to receive more training based on it." It was almost like blackmail, except she knew the rules and this was the game she had already decided to play, and by the looks of it she was more than happy to be coerced and blackmailed into any number of positions.

She started moving her hand in a faster pace up and down his shaft as she watched him for any sign of a reaction. Besides the sharp intake of breath it didn't seem as if he was annoyed by it one bit. Instead, it actually looked as if he found it amusing that she was teasing him. Evon had her own reasons for doing this and not all of them were about information. She wanted to see just how far she could push him before he started pushing back. When you were dealing with someone like Max it would be important to know where he drew his line and how far she could go before that icy demeanor started to crack. So far it seemed like the man was made of stone but that was ok, she was patient and the game had just started.

"Sounds fair enough to me." She said simply with her own amused expression. It was almost like she was back in school and was being tested on how well she knew the material. Except this time she wasn't working towards a grade but instead towards what he would show her.

Slowly, a pink tongue darted out and started licking his head, lapping over the slit as she moved in a circular motion, making sure that she covered every last bit. Next her tongue slid to the underside of his shaft, tasting and testing the throbbing flesh as little trails of saliva could be seen from where she licked. He was bigger then she had expected but that was a good thing, it would just show off her skills better.

Decided that she'd teased him enough her red lips wrapped around his head as she took his member deeper into her mouth. She sucked gently as she pushed him in deeper until she felt him hit the back of her throat. It took a moment for her not to gag but soon enough she was deep throating him. Bobbing her head up and down she sucked on his shaft as her tongue continued to lick him inside her mouth. Her hands were on the inside of his thighs and started making their way inwards until they were grazing over his balls, stroking them as she continued to suck on him.

This particular talent of hers would earn a much more appropriate response, though to imply it was a cracking his his demeanour might be a bit of an overstatement.what he did was tilt his head back a bit and closed his eyes, letting the sensations she was sending through him wash over his brain in ecstatic delight.his breathing was a little heavier, but he managed to keep his hands on the arm rest of his chair, and just let her work.

With the talent she possessed he might have to adjust they pay scale, because realistically she had already paid a good portion of the advice he had given...but why admit it to her, this was profit in his favour, and he was going to take advantage of it. The only remaining question would be whether or not to acutally have sex with her, or just make her suck until he was done.

For now, he just let her work.

Her mouth kept moving along his shaft as she increased her speed and started sucking harder. His eyes were closed as he enjoyed her skills but still he held onto the same mask as before. That was okay though, she had another plan for this evening. Pulling his member out of her mouth she licked it slowly while her finger gently traced over the top as if in contemplation. She was taking her sweet time as was watching the clock behind him count down until her plan went into effect. At exactly 6 pm a small ringing noise could be heard coming from her purse on the other side of the room. Stopping what she was doing, Evon got up and walked over to the bag before pulling out her cellphone.

"It's the project manager from Toronto." She explained as her eyes gazed over the text on the small screen. "He's going to be busy the rest of the week and now was the only time he could give me the figures you'll need for the meeting next week." She had her back turned to him so he couldn't see the little smile on her lips as she chuckled slightly to herself. Admittedly, she'd been the one that had suggested this time since she figured something like this was going to happen. The little coincidence was actually a carefully planned out little revenge plot for what he'd done earlier. It was probably childish but that didn't make it any less delicious.

"I should have everything ready for you tomorrow to look over if you want to make some changes." She said as she picked up her clothes and quickly started getting dressed. With the last button she turned around and saw that she had left him in a rather...delicate situation. "Go find an intern if you need release. Good night sir." Her trademark smirk on her lips as she turned around and walked out the office door to get ready for her conference call with the project manager. And with this battle it looked like they were tied.

To many, this would be a delicate system indeed, but many executives did not have the self-control and discipline he had. Sometimes, you had to bless your genetics for giving you tools you could easily exploit. As she went over to pick up her phone, he sat back up, but was not stricken with the urge to do up his pants just yet. He would listen to what she said with the same stone careful face, and though he would not make a reply, he would give a single nod to her acknowledge of the task she would have completed by tomorrow. That in and of itself, was a sign she had played a masterful stroke, but her opponent was not phased.

The following day she would probably come to his office like she usually did to deliver the reports and the coffee as per her routine. But something would be different, namely the absence of Max. It would be perfectly timed however, that when she had a few moments to process what was happening, her phone would ring, and whether she answered or not, she would hear the following statement from Max.

"An old saying goes that I thought you everything you know, but not what I know. Under your guidance I decided to take a day for myself out on my yacht. Since you received the figures from Toronto last night, I'm sure the shareholders will be happy to hear your findings. The meeting is in an hour, they know you're stepping in for me."

And there would be no waiting for a response or a returned call. Though what she had done had been a truly talented stroke of genius, the sway he had in the company was still far greater, and now he was flexing some of that muscle to teach her a lesson about humility, and also how to deal with a board of money hungry shareholders.

As soon as she walked into the office she could tell that something was off. Max was always here and working before she even got into the building but the office itself was completely deserted and it didn't look like anyone had been in here since the day before. Hearing her cellphone ring she turned it on and listened to what he had to say with a grimace. Evon figured there would be some kind of retaliation for the stunt she pulled yesterday but she didn't think he'd actually go this far. "Morsely you asshole." She muttered through gritted teeth as she looked down at the folder in her hands. Thankfully she had managed to get all the figures yesterday but she only had an hour to put them together and present them to the shareholders. Shit.

The hour seemed to have passed in a few seconds and she soon found herself staring at a room filled with people who only wanted to hear good news. She'd get him for this later, that was for sure. Fixing the black dress she was wearing she walked over to the podium and cleared her throat. Her notes were scribbled and probably illegible to anyone else but she could only hope that she'd make it through this alive. "Ladies and gentlemen," Evon began as she tried to push down her nerves "I'll be stepping in for Mr. Morsely today. With respect to last quarter we have seen a substantial grow in this one. Our retained earnings have gone up by 30% and our shares of common stock have also increased at 15%. We have been able to collect on almost all of our accounts payable which has lead to larger dividends being payed out this quarter...."

Later she could hardly remember the rest of what she had said and was only grateful when it was over with. Leaning back in the chair in Max's office she tried to regain her thoughts. Thankful for the glass of scotch that calmed her nerves her mind was busy trying to think up ways to get him back. He was still her boss so her options were limited and right now it looked like a whoopee cushion might be her best bet. That was until another thought crossed her mind. Pulling out her cellphone she sent a quick text to Max before logging off the computer for the day.

"We had a deal; a trade of mind for body. Today I had the joy of having to divulge my knowledge on your account. As per our agreement you owe me flesh."

Max had known she would perform swimmingly, though nervous, so when the phonecall came to him right after the meeting that the shareholders were pleased, he surrendered a smile. It was about that time he received the email from Evon stating he rather general dissatisfaction with the position he had put her in today. However, he had guessed on her response, and as a result, thought through a solution. He would call her shortly after with the following message.

"A plus that you remember our deal, however you made one small mistake. I did not use your knowledge, I used your skills, and as such it is not part of our agreement. However, I will make you a counter offer. Go home now, get changed into something summery, and come down to the yacht club. I will make it up to you."

Evon sighed as she listened to his message before hanging up the phone. After this day she would have really like to have gotten completely drunk and forget it ever happened. Not to mention that Max's idea of 'making it up' might involve deep sea diving and shark battles just to retrieve a suit case containing the weeks reports. Still, he was her boss and she was more then eager to get back at him for what he did today. Getting up from the chair she grabbed her things before turning off the light and going home to change.

An hour later she was at the yacht club trying to find out where Max was. The black business dress had been replaced by a soft green dress that flowed around her body and made her look more like an innocent school girl then a power craving assistant. Leaning back against the wall she waited for him, all the while trying to think up what her next plan of action was. If he thought he was getting out of their deal just by semantics he was wrong.

Naturally Max wasn't visible from the land, but that was because he was busy steering his streamline yacht into a place where he could actually pick Evon up. When he actually came close to the dock he would carefully slide the boat in close before moving outside the cabin and throwing a cable to a waiting attendant. Then he was able to step off the boat and walk over to her.

He definitely looked different without the closed in suit and perfectly placed hair. Instead he was garbed simply in a open orange hawaiian shirt and lazy black board shorts with flip flops. Apparently he had taken her words somewhat to heart, but it was obvious he had driven the boat before, so maybe there was a time that he wasn't completely obsessed with work and hiding away from the world at large.

"Before you say anything Evon, let me first say this. In the business world, semantics are everything, especially in contracts. Come on." he replied simply before turning around and walking back towards the waiting boat. What would be different about this exchange compared to normal conversation was that he said it the whole time with a wide, genuine smile, and it didn't look like it was hurting his face in the least. Once they returned to his yacht the cable was released and they were heading out to sea. As he turned up the engines he said only one small thing.

"I want to make some peace with you."

Hearing footsteps behind her she turned around before coming face to face with Max. Her eyes trailed up his body, registering surprise at not seeing him in a business suit for the first time. She had to admit that even if he was older then her he still looked very good and she found herself wishing he'd dress like this more often. The girl didn't say a word as he talked to her and told her to follow him on the boat. The strangest thing was that on his face was an actual smile. Not the cold gaze or an arrogant smirk but a genuine smile. Evon really didn't know what to think right now since it seemed like the man in front of her was completely different from the one she saw at the office. Shrugging, she followed after him all the while taking a chance to check out his butt in the board shorts. Yep, definite shame he didn't dress like this more often.

"You started it." Evon muttered under her breath as he mentioned peace between them. It came off sounding a little more childish then she had planned but she was still thrown off by what was going on. A prank war with one's boss was never a good idea, especially when said boss could easily have her removed without a moments notice. Running a hand through her auburn hair she closed her eyes for a moment and enjoyed the feel of the breeze as it blew in.

"Fine, I'd like peace too. I'd rather not get in fight with the guy who could probably have me buried under a mountain of paper work." She said with a small smile. There was still mischief in her blue eyes but they were definitely less hostile then they'd been hours before.

As he steered the boat more out to sea, he chuckled at her reply, and shook his head. "I wouldn't get too attached to that idea Evon. This is a game, not a matter of destruction, so I give you challenges which are actually useful to your development." He stated simply, though he would never at any point not deny that he had started it. Maybe he thought it a moot point, or he found it amusing that she had reacted in such a childish way to it all. "Besides, did you not learn something by giving that presentation. I know the shareholders found your charm, your choice of words, and more importantly the complete nature of your statistics very compelling. Who knows, maybe when you're done your time under me you'll get a contract with any of them." Max continued as he brought the yacht to a stop, and moved around to the front of the boat to drop the anchor.

They were well out into the relatively calm blue water when Max stopped, and now there was little to disturb them as Max came back, and opened the cooler next to his captain's chair. "Beer?" He asked as he took one for himself, and then one for her if she asked. "So, you want your flesh. What exactly were you expecting for me using your skills and not your knowledge to help convince the shareholders to drop more money for the advancement of our company?" He asked, now curious as to what it was she had wanted from him. He had already made it clear the semantics meant everything when it came to business contracts, but they were at sea now, away from the business world and allowed to speak freely.

"I also learned that I would rather be in a bullfight then face down shareholders again." Evon said with a small shiver as she thought back to her little speech. Those men and women in that room were more ruthless then any shark or predator she'd ever seen. It took an iron will to keep your cool in that room and even though she wouldn't admit it she was actually grateful that he had made her do it. It had been a good way to get her name out there with people who could help further her career.

"Yes please." She said as she followed behind Max and took the beer he offered. Taking a swig of the bitter liquid she let it flow down her throat and create a nice buzz in her head. She had already had the scotch earlier today but the beer wouldn't do too much damage. Still, she'd have to make sure she kept her head level around him or she might end up selling her soul to him.

"You do realize that by definition skill is knowledge." Evon pointed out as she walked over to him. "Skill, a noun defined as the ability, coming from one's knowledge, practice, aptitude, etc., to do something well. See, knowledge." Her red lips turned up in a smirk as she poked him gently in the chest. Hey, if it was a war about semantics then she could play that too. Her finger traced gently over his chest as she stepped closer to him so they were separated by only a few centimeters. "Well honestly I just wanted to see you out of a business suit but that's already happened." She eyed him mischievously as a wicked smile played on her face.

Max smirked widely as she told him the definition of skill, and he had to admit that she was absolutely right about it, but at this point he couldn't really admit that. He did, however, play into her trade and slid himself out of the Hawaiian shirt and stood before her topless, arms outstretched. "Today must be your lucky day then Evon, I guessed your desires before you even voiced them." He said before taking a slow swig of the beer in his hands. Next came a small sigh as he turned and looked out to the ocean for a short moment, and then back to her.

"You look nice by the way. Business clothing simply doesn't suit you." He added casually before deciding to be a little bold and running a finger over her shoulder and down her arm slowly as a tease. "So it was simply to see me out of my suit...well then I suppose our deal is concluded, isn't it?"

"So now not only are you a top executive but also psychic too?" She teased him as her eyes ran over his exposed chest. He wasn't a little boy that was for sure. He didn't have any of the awkward lankiness that most men her age seemed to have. His exotic features seemed to stick out more in this setting and she found herself being pulled back towards his eyes. A small shiver went down her spine as his finger ran over her shoulder.

"It's nice to see you have a sense of humor sir." Evon said as she took another swig of her beer. This would have come off a lot better if she could actually see eye to eye with him. She kicked herself for having chosen to wear flip flops instead of heels, she was a lot less menacing if she only came up to his chest. "You got me out of my clothes for a lot less. You owe me a lot more for convincing those sharks to put more money in the company." Her hand snaked up his exposed body as she enjoyed the feel of his muscles under her flesh. She pressed her body closer to his so her chest was up against his as her hands went behind his neck and pulled his head down more so they would be closer to eye level.

"Of course I convinced you to do so for less. I'm your boss and you're a good little assistant, so you did as you were told. However, there is justice in a reward for having faced those rather vicious board members, and since we're equals here perhaps you deserve a little more than usual." He replied as his hands placed themselves on her hips when she grabbed him and he felt her lovely chest pressing against his own. They didn't stay there for long as he felt the want to feel more of her curves, and curious hands went around to cup her behind firmly. He didn't pull away from their closeness, however a kiss was not forthcoming from him, even in this proximity, so he just looked at her for a long moment, before finally speaking again.

"I cannot promise, however that the experience will be all gentle and romantic. I am not that type of man. However, I get the impression that you are not that kind of girl." He said as he emboldened himself some more and raised up her dress enough so his hands could grasp her bare skinned behind and pull her closer. "Do you understand, little Evon?"

Evon let out a soft laugh as she stared at him. She was nowhere near delusional enough to think this had anything to do with romance or the like. No, this whole thing was merely about power and a business deal. Two adults merely acting in their best interests to fulfill their desires. His hands felt good on her skin as she felt him pull her closer and raise up her dress.

"You'd be right on that count." Evon said with a smirk as she ran her hand through his hair, enjoying the feeling of the soft locks running through her fingers. "I understand perfectly and I do hope you'll understand that I'm not all that gentle either." In the office he was her boss but out here and in this current situation they were equals and she planned on treating him as such. She pressed her crotch closer to his as her hands ran down his back and over his shoulders.

"Then we shall have a wonderful time." He said quite plainly, before moving his head to the side and coming closer to her ear as his own crotch pushed a bit into hers, "..just realize that now your body is forfeit. It may be a challenge, but I do intend on using you as I see fit, my dear asset." He whispered, and within a few seconds his lips would come to her neck with a gentle kiss and then a small bite as he took her flesh between his teeth. He would also slide a hand down her thigh a little bit and lift the leg, allowing him a bit of a chance to tease her further as he pressed his crotch once again into her own.

Now he truly wanted to see the challenge she would pose for him, but more than that, he wanted to see where their individual passions and desires would catapult them when it came to sex and pleasure. Truly, she was different from the others already, and a small sense of anticipation was climbing in his spine.

Evon shivered as he leaned in and whispered in her ear. There was something about the power behind his words that exhilarated her and made her heartbeat race. His lips felt good against her skin and she arched her neck to give him better access. A small gasp escaped her as he bit her skin and she tangled her hand in his hair. Even though they were still dressed she could feel the heat coming from them as he pressed into her. Her breasts pushed up against him as she leaned on him as her lips pressed against his collar bone and she left small kisses on his body.

Her other hand reached down his back until it came to rest on his ass before giving it a slight squeeze. "You know, for someone who spends most of his time at an office you actually have a pretty good butt." Evon said with a smirk as she looked up at him. This was still their game and she had no intention of just stepping back and watching him work. Sure she might not end up winning the war but she could still claim victory over some of the battles.

"Just because I spend my life in my office doesn't mean that there isn't a gym in the building." He replied in a short, smartassed whisper as he nibbled a bit more on her neck, though she might sense a small shiver in his skin under her attention. It still wasn't often that a curvy girl like her actually took some initiative in helping them climb to higher levels of sensory awareness. He liked it, but not as much as how she felt in his grasp, and to a certain degree under his control. He would soon use this to his advantage as he slowly put down her leg and stepped back a bit, before putting his hands on her shoulders.

Fingers would slowly slide under the straps of the dress and start pulling down the fabric. "I know you love to use them, and I can see what. Of all the curve you possess Evon, it is your breasts I wanted to get to first." He said, and shortly he would have her exposed to the cool ocean air, though hands would cup them very shortly afterwards. "Besides, how do you keep such a fit figure. These breasts feel awfully real, so it couldn't be surgery paid for by a sugar daddy." Ahh, the game was still afoot.

Evon snorted slightly at his comment as she gave his ass another squeeze. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth as she gently traced it over the bottom of his neck, leaving a glistening trail as she went. Her lips kept pressing against his skin as her hands now moved to his front and started feeling over his stomach. For the second time she was thankful that she had him as a boss instead of one of the older executives. His body matched his face; tight, controlled and very fun to run her hands over.

She let his fingers work over her dress as he pulled it down and and her naked breasts came in contact with the cold air. Her nipples were hard from just the air but his warm hands on her sent small goosebumps on her body. A thin red eyebrow quirked up at his comment. "Let's just say my extra curricular actives keep me in shape." She said with a smirk as her hands trailed down his arms. The feel of him under her fingers was exhilarating as she traced over his muscles.

"Glad you approve. You must have had your hands full with your other assistants. Tell me, did you usually give out boob jobs as Christmas bonuses?" The smirk still stayed on her face as she licked her lips. She'd heard rumors of Max's former assistants and from what she had heard they were all pretty well endowned.

Back
Top Bottom