Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Luna

Super-Earth
-Lucian has been on the run from his creator and master for almost a year now, eating little and sleeping even less. he had been avoiding the towns and cities, afraid he'd get caught if he went to any of them, but he was hungry and he needed food so he decided to go into town. He was on his way to the tavern to see if they had bloodwyne when he came around the corner and saw the wanted posters about him. He turned and ran from the town and down the road. He didn't know where the road led nor did he care as long as it was away from that town. he was glanceing back with his ice blue eyes to see if he was being followed as he ran. He was wearing torn and dirty jeans, a pendant of a black onyx dragon with ruby eyes around his neck. he had a tattoo of a dragon on his chest and scars on his chest and back. No shoes and no shirt. Clutching tightly to a duffel bag in one hand as he ran. Still looking behind, to him any trouble would come from town where the posters were, not from where ever he was going so he never looked in front of him-

Legs crossed delicately, one over the other, the dark-haired man sat on the edge of a rooftop. His dark-colored eyes, rimmed by long lashes, sought out the shapes of those walking on the streets, enjoying immensely the simple act of what one would consider "people-watching". As the wind picked up, his shoulder-length hair became tousled, causing him to lift his hand to shield his eyes from the strands.

He was dressed in normal garb, a simple, white button-up shirt over dark jeans. In his ears were two earrings each, a shiny metal that caught even the light of the stars twinkling overhead. On his left wrist was an ancient looking watch, still in pristine condition, and on his pointer finger he wore a long ring, hinged at each knuckle and bearing the image of a cross on the surface.

As he had been there for hours out of pure boredom, many of the streets of the town were now empty. Just as he was going to leave his post and continue on with his life, his sharp cat-like eyes observed the form of a shirtless male running, his eyes on the road behind him. 'Aaah, how interesting...' He thought, a smirk coming to his perfectly pale lips.

Using his hand to propel himself, he jumped from the roof deftly and landed softly before the other, just a few feet away. "Why, hello there." He purred, his eyes catching the light of the moon. "What would a little kitten like you be doing here? You obviously are too young to fend for yourself." He stepped closer, the wind jostling the two of them and blowing the older man's scent towards the other.

Serisu said:
Legs crossed delicately, one over the other, the dark-haired man sat on the edge of a rooftop. His dark-colored eyes, rimmed by long lashes, sought out the shapes of those walking on the streets, enjoying immensely the simple act of what one would consider "people-watching". As the wind picked up, his shoulder-length hair became tousled, causing him to lift his hand to shield his eyes from the strands.

He was dressed in normal garb, a simple, white button-up shirt over dark jeans. In his ears were two earrings each, a shiny metal that caught even the light of the stars twinkling overhead. On his left wrist was an ancient looking watch, still in pristine condition, and on his pointer finger he wore a long ring, hinged at each knuckle and bearing the image of a cross on the surface.

As he had been there for hours out of pure boredom, many of the streets of the town were now empty. Just as he was going to leave his post and continue on with his life, his sharp cat-like eyes observed the form of a shirtless male running, his eyes on the road behind him. 'Aaah, how interesting...' He thought, a smirk coming to his perfectly pale lips.

Using his hand to propel himself, he jumped from the roof deftly and landed softly before the other, just a few feet away. "Why, hello there." He purred, his eyes catching the light of the moon. "What would a little kitten like you be doing here? You obviously are too young to fend for yourself." He stepped closer, the wind jostling the two of them and blowing the older man's scent towards the other.

Lucian tensed and spun around to face the man as he spoke, suddenly coming to a stop and trying to back away "I'm fine, I can fend for myself. I'm better off alone then how I was before, that's for sure." He could smell the man and knew he was a vampire, tenseing even more now. If anyone would know about him being a runaway slave it would be another vampire. He watched the man to see if there was any sign of the man recognizing him from the posters in town.

The man's expression didn't have the slightest change as the young man whipped around, his scent sprinkled with a bit of worry and unease. He chucked, shaking his head. "Now, now, Kitten." He soothed, his voice saturated with charm, attempting to calm the other male. He placed a hand on his hip, walking towards him, his body lithe, obviously comfortable in his own skin. He reached out a hand, palm upward, to cup the runaway's chin, his ring catching the moonlight in a spectacular way. "I can tell that you are quite starved. Would you like something to drink?" He offered, his voice light and airy, while his eyes glinted through his luscious lashes in the most sinful manner, hidden only slightly behind his beautiful locks.

Serisu said:
The man's expression didn't have the slightest change as the young man whipped around, his scent sprinkled with a bit of worry and unease. He chucked, shaking his head. "Now, now, Kitten." He soothed, his voice saturated with charm, attempting to calm the other male. He placed a hand on his hip, walking towards him, his body lithe, obviously comfortable in his own skin. He reached out a hand, palm upward, to cup the runaway's chin, his ring catching the moonlight in a spectacular way. "I can tell that you are quite starved. Would you like something to drink?" He offered, his voice light and airy, while his eyes glinted through his luscious lashes in the most sinful manner, hidden only slightly behind his beautiful locks.
Lucian looked at the man, not sure how he felt about being called Kitten. he looked at the ring and other jewelry the man was wearing and then glanced at him again when he cupped his chin. Then he heard the mention of drinking and he suddenly felt very hungry. "yes sir. I'd like to have something to drink. please sir. I am very hungry."

He grinned, his fangs glinting in the light of the stars. As he removed his hand, he allowed his nails to caress the young vampire's skin. "Well, then, dear boy, you must not run or try to hide while we are at my home. You must be polite, and take heed of everything I say to you." He turned, looking over his shoulder, "Please, follow me, Kitten, and try to keep up."

'How interesting. He thought to himself, shoving his hands into his pockets and smiling to himself. 'I have never before found myself interested in the existence of such persons, but... this is... simply, amusing.'

Serisu said:
He grinned, his fangs glinting in the light of the stars. As he removed his hand, he allowed his nails to caress the young vampire's skin. "Well, then, dear boy, you must not run or try to hide while we are at my home. You must be polite, and take heed of everything I say to you." He turned, looking over his shoulder, "Please, follow me, Kitten, and try to keep up."

'How interesting. He thought to himself, shoving his hands into his pockets and smiling to himself. 'I have never before found myself interested in the existence of such persons, but... this is... simply, amusing.'
"I won't run sir or hide and I'll behave sir." Lucian relaxes with the gentle touch and then follows after the man, making sure he kept up with him. He kept his eyes lowered as he followed behind the man and wondered how long it will take to reach the man's home. Even though he did relax a little when the man touched him he wasn't fully relaxed. he was still nervous, not sure what the man was going to do with him.

The man whistled as he walked, apparently enjoying himself and not paying much attention to the young vampire as they walked. He could sense and taste the nervousness in the air around them. After a while of walking, he approached a house whose neighbors were quite a bit away from either side. "And, here we are, Kitten, my home." He unlocked the door and held it open for the other, bowing in a mockery of inviting someone important into his abode.

Serisu said:
The man whistled as he walked, apparently enjoying himself and not paying much attention to the young vampire as they walked. He could sense and taste the nervousness in the air around them. After a while of walking, he approached a house whose neighbors were quite a bit away from either side. "And, here we are, Kitten, my home." He unlocked the door and held it open for the other, bowing in a mockery of inviting someone important into his abode.

Lucian looks at him and smiles when the man bows and then walks inside the house, looking around and taking in his surroundings. He never let go of the bag in his hand, not putting down as he walked further into the house. He glanced back at the man then. Watching him to see what the man was going to do now that he had him in his home.

The tall man turned and smiled, one hand on his hips. He took his other hand and brushed his hair out of his face, his dark eyes glinting in the light of the candle he just lit. "You can put your stuff down," he suggested, gesturing toward a nearby chair.

Serisu said:
The tall man turned and smiled, one hand on his hips. He took his other hand and brushed his hair out of his face, his dark eyes glinting in the light of the candle he just lit. "You can put your stuff down," he suggested, gesturing toward a nearby chair.

"As long as you promise not to touch it." Lucian walks over to the chair and places his bag down on it then turns back to the man again. "You said something about a drink? Was that a trick just to get me here or were you serious. I really do need to feed soon before i get to weak to do anything."

"Do not worry, my dear Kitty, I do have a drink for you." He said with a nod. And with that, he walked to the coffee table in the centre of his living room and rang a bell that sat upon it. Within seconds, a human male entered the room, his clothes bland and the scent of fear entering the room, as well as his eyes displaying such emotion. "Yes, Master?" He asked, straightening his hair a bit, looking as though he had been sleeping. "I have a friend here, and I need you to allow him a bit of your blood. He is thirsty and becoming weak." He looked over at the young vampire, his slitted eyes glinting maliciously, curious about what he was going to do in such a situation.

Serisu said:
"Do not worry, my dear Kitty, I do have a drink for you." He said with a nod. And with that, he walked to the coffee table in the centre of his living room and rang a bell that sat upon it. Within seconds, a human male entered the room, his clothes bland and the scent of fear entering the room, as well as his eyes displaying such emotion. "Yes, Master?" He asked, straightening his hair a bit, looking as though he had been sleeping. "I have a friend here, and I need you to allow him a bit of your blood. He is thirsty and becoming weak." He looked over at the young vampire, his slitted eyes glinting maliciously, curious about what he was going to do in such a situation.

Lucian watched as the human came in and started to back away "No I can't. I... haven't fed from a human before and with how hungry I am I might kill him. Please sir, don't make me feed from him. Don't you have bottled blood until I'm fed enough where I won't kill anyone I feed from?"

"You haven't?" He asked with a laugh, looping his arm across the human's chest and whispering in his ear momentarily, before the boy headed in a direction other than from the way he had come. "What should I call you, anyway, Kitten? And don't worry, I've sent him to get you a bottled drink. Even though it isn't as fresh..."

Serisu said:
"You haven't?" He asked with a laugh, looping his arm across the human's chest and whispering in his ear momentarily, before the boy headed in a direction other than from the way he had come. "What should I call you, anyway, Kitten? And don't worry, I've sent him to get you a bottled drink. Even though it isn't as fresh..."

Relaxed when the human walked away to get him some bloodwyne. "Ok thank you sir. My names Lucian, but you can call me whatever you want sir." He wasn't stupid. He had a feeling this man was going to collar him sooner or later and he knew that some masters liked to choose what to call their slaves. "What should I call you sir?"

"For now, you can call me Vincent." He chuckled, his deep voice resounding through the practically empty house. "Lucian, eh?" He smiled, and gestured toward the couch. "Go ahead, take a seat. Make yourself comfortable. I will be right back; I must fetch something and make sure my dear human hasn't gotten himself locked in the cabinet." He winked and took his leave.

The human returned a few minutes before Vincent and placed a glass filled with the dark red liquid in front of the young vampire, Lucian, and placed the bottle next to it. "Here you are..." He whispered, and backed away, returning to the room he had first come from. With their good sense of hearing, it was obvious that he was not actually sleeping and was just waiting to answer his master.

Vincent reentered, his hands in his pockets and a smile on his beautiful pale lips. "Have you tried it yet, Ki- I mean, Lucian?" He laughed.

Serisu said:
"For now, you can call me Vincent." He chuckled, his deep voice resounding through the practically empty house. "Lucian, eh?" He smiled, and gestured toward the couch. "Go ahead, take a seat. Make yourself comfortable. I will be right back; I must fetch something and make sure my dear human hasn't gotten himself locked in the cabinet." He winked and took his leave.

The human returned a few minutes before Vincent and placed a glass filled with the dark red liquid in front of the young vampire, Lucian, and placed the bottle next to it. "Here you are..." He whispered, and backed away, returning to the room he had first come from. With their good sense of hearing, it was obvious that he was not actually sleeping and was just waiting to answer his master.

Vincent reentered, his hands in his pockets and a smile on his beautiful pale lips. "Have you tried it yet, Ki- I mean, Lucian?" He laughed.

"Ok Vincent." Lucian walks over to the couch and sits down, watching as the man walks off only to see the human return a few minutes earlier with th bloodwyne. "Thank you." He takes the glass and drinks the bloodwyne as he waits for Vincent to return. Glanceing up when the man comes back into the room. "yes Vincent I tried it." Starts to drink more of the bloodwyne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom