Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Happens at the Con... [Ahiru x Storm Gale]

Ahiru

Super-Earth
...stays at the con. Or does it?

With a huge yawn, Kira pulled out her phone and flipped it open. "Mmmm...remind me why we are here at six in the morning?" She blinked, looking at her friend next to her. "Do you see the line behind us for registration?" Kira looked behind her, shrugging softly as she stretched a bit before sitting down on the ground. This was her fifth year attending Katsuri Con, and like every year, she hated her friend's insistence on being there early. Really though, she was excited and couldn't wait for everything to begin. She always enjoyed all the different happenings and people.

This year, she was cosplaying as a mage. With her hair dyed red and contacts in, she had really gotten into it this year. Yawning again, she started playing with her staff idly. It was only a few moments before she noticed the line moving and she hopped up. "Yaaayyy" She murmured with a grin. After a short while, she was done with her registration and began wandering about the con, stopping here and there; posing for pictures.

John yawned as he plodded through the hallway, eyes glancing around as he watched the people over his amber coloured glasses. He was dressed up as Alucard long red coat bright in the morning, swaying in the light breeze. He was very much looking forward to the con... but his face betrayed none of the excitement showed on his face, preferring the mild amusement that his character portrayed.

He posed for people, using his lovely hand crafted prop guns to mock various displays of violence as he took in the show, making notes of everything mentally in case he missed anything during the day.

((Perhaps they get talking when they both see something they like :3))

[I had a different idea~]

Wandering around the con, she paused, taking a few pictures of her own. Stopping, she glanced over, seeing a boy posing for pictures."Pose with me?" She had stepped up behind the boy dressed as Alucard. She gave the boy a smile. "Please?" She reached out, wrapping her arms around one of his arm. "I absolutely love your cosplay!" She was very animated and happy. But then again, everyone else was at the conention.

"Why of course my dear" he said, overplaying the dramatic effect as he slipped an arm around her, pointing one of the mock gun's at her head "My little draculina" he added, making sure their red eyes met for a lingering stare, his hair cascading over her, framing them together for a moment before he pulled back. "Anything else you need?" he asked, voice much more restrained but full of a little whimsy.

Back
Top Bottom