Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inheriting a Harem (Luna + Russian)

Russian Vodka

Supernova
Jack sighed as he paced back and forth in the entrance of the house. He was waiting for the first girl to arrive, to bring them out of their boredom. The three guys had been there for some time with their old mistress, she had been the lover of everyone and now it was time to pass the family tradition on, the mistress had died and so her three nieces would be competing about who would inherit the place. But they didn't kow about each other, which was going to be the interesting part. Being the oldest male there, he was turning thirty-two in a few weeks and had been there since age fifteen. He was the first guy in the harem, being trained personally by the mistress herself and now he was going to welcome a younger mistress into the house. He was looking forward to the new challenges of adapting and especially the reactions of the girls to him.

In the livingroom, Mike was lying out on the couch. He wasn't dressed in more than a robe where Jack was already normally dressed, an open shirt being the only thing keeping him from making his way into town. Mike was waiting for his personal girl to arive, the niece whom he would be keeping company most of the time and hopefully he would be able to keep her hidden from the other girls. The male had been there for almost fifteen years now, he was well trained and polite though he had a problem with new people, especially if it was a new mistress he had to accustom to.

The last guy was Andy, he was the youngest in the mansion, only having been there five years before their mistress departed. He was just finishing with cleaning up the kitchen after breakfast as the guys had eaten there all the time until now. It would change and he was the last to have to welcome his mistress, hoping she would be something he could enjoy instead of being pushed aside for one of the older guys. He was after all still quite nervous.

Mika had just turned eighteen and despite being in high school still she had been kicked out out of her parents house. She hadn't known about the 'inheritance' of her aunt, nor did she even know this aunt, but she didn't question it when she learned her mother and father were not joking. She was the one her first arrived, with a suitcase filled with clothing, books, and of course her precious laptop. She wondered if there was maids in here because the place looked kept up despite her aunt having passed away several weeks ago. She looked around and then knocked on the door.

As much as Luna hated the idea of moving out of her luxurious house for this back water country side shack, she knew she could no longer stand living with her parents. At twenty two, they were beginning to question when she was going to move out. She however, did feel as if she needed to move out yet. But the months of badgering were pissing her off. She had heard about a distant aunt dying and leaving a house in her name. The only good thing about it was that it was next to host springs, and Luna loved the idea of being able to soak in the spring each day. She sighed as she looked out the door of her car. She was being driven to the house and being dropped off. Who would drive her around once she got there? "How long will it be until we arrive?" She growled. "Perhaps another forty or fifty minutes.

Lucia was lost. She was looking all over for that stupid new house she was supposed to be staying at, but it was no where to be found. Why would they stick a house in the middle of no where? She took out her map and then looked at it sideways. It was a very hot day, and she was dressed in all black. A bad day to be doing wearing so much clothing. She put the map away and then started up her Scooter again and began driving the opposite direction from whence she came.

Jack heard the knock on the door as he smiled, knowing it would be his own personal mistress who would arrive now. He took a deep breath, making sure his hair was hanging loosely and properly for his charm to have full effect before he stepped over to the door. He knew the shirt was hanging losely and his chest was fully exposed, but it was fine with him as he was broad over both chests and shoulders. He was what would be considered a real man. Opening the door however, he looked down at the girl outside, smiling as he stepped aside, letting her in. "Welcome to the house, Mistress." He said, bowing for her as she would walk in. He noticed her suitcase instantly and proceeded to lift it up, looking at her with a gentle face. "Right this way Mistress." He said, closing the door quickly before leading her down the hall, avoiding the other two males for now as he went towards the room next to his own, it was going to be her room but they would share a bathroom because he was after all her property until the new mistress was found.

Mike remained on the couch, hearing Jack's guest arriving as he then flipped on the television, keeping the volume low until he was sure they wouldn't hear him. He then turned up, the music coming out at his face instantly as he didn't seem bothered with only being in a robe. He was sure he would like this new girl that he was going to look after even though he personally wanted to just relax in their own personal hot sping. Their mistress had bought the small spot and turned it into a hot spring, having found out that since the property was on top of a part of the hot water springs, they were allowed to dig out and fill a pool with it. It was also why he was still wearing the robe, he was hoping to show the new girl this part of the house quickly and hopefully she would turn out to enjoy it as much as he did.

Andy was growing impatient. He hated waiting and especially for this part of his life. He would be taking care of a girl. Deep inside he was hoping it would be a gorgeous little thing or some cute girl instead of a total bitch. He was much more romantic than the other guys even if he didn't show it, which was why their old mistress had used to favour him for dinner, he always cooked the best food and set the best table. And he was good at keeping his mistress up on all her requests, obedient though he sometimes was a bit reluctant. He was looking forward to it though, wanting to meet this new mistress and show her his world.

Mika was startled when she saw Jack open the door. She thought that there would be a house keeper, but he was like a butler...in a fantasy shoujo manga. Her face began to redden as she took in his full chiseled figure and she looked away. She was no good with men that looked this good...she could barely talk to the boys in this school. When he took her suitcase she nearly jumped as if he was going to make her pass out just by touching her. "Th-thank you...." She stuttered, keeping her eyes on the ground. She needed to look where she was going because she didn't know the layout of this place. However, she was too busy trying to keep her heart from jumping out of her chest.

As he led her down the hallway she tried to watch his feet so she wouldn't bump into anything. If she raised her eyes even slightly she'd faint. She know she would. As soon as she got to her room though she looked up. Just don't look directly at him, she thought. "You can..put my bags next to the bed..I can unpack myself."

Jack smiled, hearing her request on where to place the bags as he did as she told him to. He then nodded, standing back up in front of her as he moved right up close to her, his hand moving to her chin, holding it gently. "You can look at me Mistress, I don't bite." He told her, his tone seeming softer and gentler than before as he was inclined to have her accept that she was higher than him in the house. He didn't know about how experienced she would be with guys but he knew that no matter what, she was the one to take it all the way. Even if he was going to try and seduce her, he wouldn't take her unless she told him it would be okay, he was different from the other guys that way.

Remembering that she might want to unpack, he looked into her eyes for a moment. "If there's anything you need Mistress, I'll be in the room next to your's." He told her, softly running his hand up against her cheek, loving the feel of her skin before he turned around, leaving the room to let her be alone and unpack as he went to his room, next to her's.

Mika sighed when he left the bedroom. She almost lost it when he touched her face. But she had managed to keep her composure, and that was good. She sat down on her bed. "I hope I can study in peace." She mumbled under her breath. She then thought about that man again. Did he tell her his name? And why did he call her mistress? It was so confusing.

Luna arrived some time later, and her driver carried all of her things to the door. All of her things included, one suitcase for shoes, a suitcase for make up and other cosmetic appliances, and three suitcases full of clothes. She also had a small chest with all her jewelery. She wanted to take more, but decided that her parents probably weren't going to kick her out. They would beg her to return sooner or later, so she wanted her room to be the way she left it. The house didn't look as bad as she thought it would be, but it still was one story smaller than her house. The man drove off leaving her standing at the door, and she wondered why no one had come out yet.

Weren't they expecting her?

Jack went to his room, lying down on the bed, he felt satisfied that she was seeming to settle quite nicely in the house. He was going to enjoy taking care of her and helping her with every little thing she might want him to help her with as he pulled out a book from the drawer in the nightstand, flipping it to the page he had gotten to before he continued his reading from the night before.

Mike had heard the car, deciding to finish the music video before he slowly got up, knowing the girl would be there waiting for him as he changed a bit on the rope, making it v shaped to end just around his belly button, showing off his well toned chest as he went to the front door, opening it and seeing the gorgeous girl there. He had taken his time, not seeming in a rush as he felt a smile appear on his lips. She was the perfect girl for him to be picking up. "Welcome to the house Mistress." He said, bowing for her before moving out to pick up her suitcases. He was much nimbler when he moved than Jack but he was still polite. "This way if you please, Mistress." He said, heading down another corridor than Jack and Mika had gone as he went to her room.

Entering it, he put the suitcases down by the bed. "This will be your room, Mistress, I'll be in the room next to your's and we'll share the same bathroom." He told her, turning around to take any orders she might have for him.

Luna was surprised when such a charming man answered the door. She was more surprised that he was so young. She was probably older, but that didn't stop her from being attracted to him. But what was more attractive was the fact that he knew his place. Luna loved being called mistress and it didn't catch her off at all. When she heard that they would be sharing a bathroom, a small smirked played across her seductive red lips and she shrugged a bit. "That's fine with me. Just be aware that I don't lock the door. I don't mind if anyone sees my body...after all, its nothing I'm ashamed of. Just don't stare. Take a picture, it will last longer." Luna was aware that her jokes and puns were lacking at best, but she liked it when her underlings laughed anyway just to please her.

She began to look around her room. "I'll be making some adjustments to my room. I hope that's okay."

Mike knew his place very well, though he wanted to be her favorite if she won the competition for being the new Mistress of the harem. He noticed her smirks as he watched her, listening to her and not commenting on her jokes as he found them absolutely horrible. He knew how to work her though, having to get in on her good side before he could use it to his advantage. He then noticed her comments on adjusting the room, he sunk. No one had ever attempted to change the rooms. "I'm afraid that altering the rooms is prohibited, you may move the furniture around as you please and bring in extra furniture, but the rules of the late Mistress are still in place." He said, his tone showing that he was submitting to her even though his loyalty was still at the dead Mistress.

He was hoping he didn't make her angry as he knew that he had been ordered, like the rest of the guys, to keep alterations of the rooms to a minimum, there might be new residents needing them eventually after all.

Luna frowned. "I just wanted to make some additions to the bed. There's no way I'm going to sleep well unless I had a canopy. I'm not pleased that I have to live under someone elses rules though. I had come here to get away from that." She sat on her bed and then crossed her legs. "I'm making a call to have Sebastian bring my canopy over. You can leave now." She said, pulling out her cellphone.

After Lucia finally found the place she was looking for, she smiled. She had wasted a half a tank of gas just by trying to find it. "I better remember the way I came so I don't get lost again." She took out her map and then drew a bunch of squiggly lines. Putting the map away, she took off her helmet and then walked to the back door. "Hmm...this is a shabby front door for such a nice house..." She mumbled uner her breath before she knocked on it gently.

Mike sighed, hearing her words and then telling him he was dismissed. He looked out of the window for a moment as he watched her pull out her cellphone. "I'm afraid there will be no altering the rooms. It's the strict rule of the old Mistress and I've been ordered to keep it that way. None of the other males here are allowed to change anything without going through the Mistress, or in this case her solicitor." He told her, his tone being serious as he knew that he would have to tell her that it was useless changing the rooms, she probably wasn't going to live there for long if she kept up that attitude anyhow.

Andy heard the knock on the backdoor, being confused as to who might be there. He headed around, being dressed in a nice dark red shirt and some jeans as he noticed a girl being out there. "Can I help you Miss?" He asked, opening the door and seeing the girl out there before he realised who she was. "I'm sorry, forgive me my manners Mistress." He said, stepping aside and gesturing for her to open. "Please, come inside." He said, hoping she would accept his apology.

Luna looked at him and then sighed. "I'm not knocking down walls or anything. I just want something drape over the bed. Something that will keep this dreadful sunlight out of my eyes when I'm asleep. Can't you make an exception just this once? If I can't sleep, I'll get ugly dark circles under my eyes. And nobody wants that. So please..." Luna looked at him with a sad expression. As much as she hated begging others to do what she wanted, she needed a place to live.

Lucia looked around as she entered the house and smiled. It was nice of her aunt to give her this nice place. And with such a handsome boy to play with, too! She looked at him. "Where will I stay? I hope it has a big closet! Tee hee!" She grinned and then turned around, her short black frilly dress catching the wind of the door so that he could just barely see her red panties.

Mike heard her begging. He knew that she was forgetting to look around in the room as he had put up the dark curtains in all the rooms. "I'm afraid not, you'll have to speak with the late Mistress' solicitor. But until then, you can use the the curtains in the room." He told her, shaking his head as he knew it was the only way she'd be able to keep the light out. And if she used the curtains just right, the room would be almost pitchblack.

Andy smiled to the girl as she entered, she looked younger than him as he then heard her words. He had forgotten where she would be staying but he knew where his own room was and like the others, she would sleep in the room next to his with only a bathroom in between them. "Right this way Mistress." He said, gesturing for her to follow him as he closed the door, blushing when he noticed a bit of red from beneath the black dress. He left the back door, heading for the staircase to go upstairs where her room was.

Luna was getting upset now. "Fine. Would you mind telling me where the solicitor is then?" Luna couldn't settle with just curtains, if she wanted curtains she wouldn't have said anything in the first place. She had curtains in her room, and still the sunlight managed to creep in her bedroom somehow, getting in her eyes and damaging her fair skin. While her friends loved to tan, Luna simply refused, spending all her days outside hiding underneath a large parasol to keep herself from being subjected to the rays of sunlight. She wasn't completely disrespectful to her dead aunt, but she still found it annoying that she had set rules that kept her from getting a goodnight sleep.

When she saw her room, Lucia smiled and then placed her helmet down on her desk. She didn't bring anything with her because she couldn't carry it. If anyone had a car here perhaps she could persuade them to bring her to her favorite shop so she could buy a whole new wardrobe. Or perhaps she could do it after work. Her boss usually picked her up anyway because he didn't want her riding her Scooter all the way into the city.

Hearing her suddenly wanting to get ahold of the solicitor made Mike sigh. He turned his back to her for a moment as he put his hand up to his, wishing she would just leave it and settle for it. "He's abroad. Unreachable for the next week or so." He told her, they had all been notified about it but he didn't want her to have to call the replacement, it would only stir things up even more. "And if the curtains aren't able to do the work, let me know and I'll put some new up, okay?" He suggested to her, wanting to just leave it so he could relax instead of having to deal with all those troublesome questions and ideas of her.

Andy had noticed how little she had brought with her, though he left it. She probably had a good reason as he stood inside her room, waiting for her to ask him about stuff or just talk to him. He was after all going to be looking after her while she was there, depending on who got to be true Mistress, he would hope for her as he would then be her favorite, something he hadn't been with the old one, she had treated them all fairly equal after all.

Back
Top Bottom