Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sins of the Father (selfi and Lord Dakol)

Catherine bent her head to the side, as if inviting a vampire to bite her, "Father," she moaned lightly. She put her hands over his and began to dance seductively, grinding her ass against his groin gently. She laughed, "Father I know you're anything but innocent." she brought one of her hands up to touch her scar. "I enjoy pain. I always have, from the time that the nuns used to hit my knuckles in class to the spankings my dad gave me when i got home from school."

She brought her hand down and turned around, and brought one of his hands to touch it as well. The scar was raised slightly, the only parts that fingertips could feel was the points of the scar. "If there was ever a time when you could bring pain to a sweet and innocent girl, would you?" she asked him before bringing his hand to her mouth where she slowly sucked his first finger into her mouth, swirling her tounge over it and sucking it gently.

Christopher groaned as her tight buttocks moved against his bulge. He chuckled lightly, "I suppose you're right then, child..." he replied, feeling the scar on her neck. It was obviously arousing, and kissed it gently. His free hand slid down to her ass, spanking her cheek lightly before squeezing it roughly.

"Is that a fact?" he inquired; he already figured that she enjoyed pain, but didn't expect it to affect her as a young woman.

Christopher laughed at her last question, staying quiet for a moment; of course. He had already done it a couple of times, in fact. He moaned as she sucked on his finger erotically, "Yes, I would very much like that, if the girl has been bad..." he said, leaning in and biting the other side of her neck roughly, creating a light mark. "That is just the first to come,"

When he spanked her, she breathed in slightly and moaned. Catherine laughed slightly at his words and his face, taking his finger out of her mouth she said in a seductive tone, "Father, when I was younger, I used to go into my room after my dad added his punishment and played with my brush end and my pussy." She looked at him. "There was never enough release for me." She went back to sucking his finger.

She grinned around his finger until he bit her neck. Pulling his finger out of her mouth, before she moaned loudly in pain and clenched her teeth together. Catherine closed her eyes and got a control over her emotions before she looked at him, "Father, I know what you really are." she leaned close to him and nibbled slightly on his neck before pulling back and kissing him gently. "I don't mind that you took care of the Father. He was a hemroid on all our asses anyways." She took one of his hands and guided it to her pants. "Now you want to teach this young sinful girl what the proper way to behave is?"

Christopher's eyes widened, surprised that she made the connection. Was she lying, also? Instead of reacting with harsh actions, the young man put his face in his hand and laughed cheerfully, stepping away from her and sitting on one of the desks. "Hahahaha... you are certainly smarter than you look, Catherine. What tipped you off?" he asked, looking up at her with a devious gaze. He was ultimately interested in her; a feeling he didn't share with anyone else.

"Or rather... were you lying about your attendance, also?" he asked, slowly unbuttoning his shirt as he looked at her.

Catherine looked up at him quizzically. This man was laughing?! She watched him sit down on the desk, at his words she smiled. Catherine licked her lips before responding, "A True Father would never let a girl seduce him so easily." She sighed and dropped her hand to her pants, unbuttoning them and slidling them sexily down her legs. Catherine leaned against a desk and tugged her boots off as well, the matching clunks on the wooden floor echoing. "I have tried to seduce many holy men to my cause, even this bastard that resides here." She straigtened and she was standing before him in just a g-string, smiling seductivly.

Catherine shook her head, "I wasn't lying about my attendance. Parents insisted that I go to church, in desperate attempts to clense my soul." she laughed and walked a little closer to him. "It's like fighting a losing battle for them though. My soul will never be clensed." she grineed before adding, " 'sides, I'd rather be a succubus than an angel." She licked her lips and flicked one nipple teasingly. "You're move...Father." Catherine was still meaning to call him that, unless he gave her something else he preferred her to call him.

Christopher shrugged, "Well, this is my first time trying this." Slipping off his shirt, he covered his toned body and watched as she slipped out of her short and boots. His eyes gazed at the g-string that barely covered her pussy, and smiled. "Those idiots don't know what they've been missing..." he replied.

As she walked closer to him, he reached out and wrapped his arms around her waist and reeled her in, his hands tightly gripping her ass, the nails digging in enough to create several faint white marks. With a moan as she licked one of his nipple, he leaned into her ear and bit the lobe a little tightly. "We'll see about that..."

Catherine breathed in sharply as he brought her closer to him, "A naiive girl, who only wanted to confess might have believed that it was the will of God for her to sleep with you to atone for her sins...if that is what you had said." She moaned softly as his nails bit deep into her ass and added, "As a holy man, you have every right to say that God talks to you." she moaned louder as he bit her lobe. "However," she reached down to cup him, "If a sane person says that many people might think they are schizo." she shook her head before bringing her hands back up to kiss him deeply, one hand worming into his pants to physcially cup him again, her nails tracing slightly over his dick.

Christopher laughed at her tip, though he knew it was entirely useful. "I'll remember that next time..." he replied, smiling as she moaned over the attention of his teeth.

"You never know Catherine, I may be crazy..." he said, joking a bit. A groan came from his throat as her nails just barely touched his cock. It was already hard, but was still growing steadily.

Catherine grinned slightly as she kept kissing him, bringing her other hand unzip and unbutton her pants; her fingers moving fluidly and gracefully. Pulling back slightly she looked at him, "Then that makes two of us Father." She placed both her hands on his waist, "You are the first man that I have really been attracted to in a long while." Catherine kissed him again. "You should make your mark and claim me before I get taken."

Catherine took a quick glance around the room. There were candles, matches, and a small silver cross necklace that caught her attention. She turned back to the "Father", "Before we begun, you must decide that. If you wish me to be yours...I shall. But you first must brand me." She grinned, "Consider it foreplay."

Christopher followed her eyes as they settled on the candles, matches, and finally the necklace. He quickly connected the thread between branding and the necklace, so he let out a full, devious grin. "Oooh, it would be my pleasure, child," he said, kissing her once more before setting her on a desk and walking to the match. Grabbing one, he struck it and lit one of the candles. Then grabbing the necklace, he heated up the basic metal outline of the cross just enough, then strode back over to Catherine.

"Turn around." he ordered sternly.

Catherine smiled as he got her meaning. Kissing him back, she watched as he heated the cross up; her stomache clenching and unclenching, twisting and turning. Sitting on the desk in a very relaxed yet straight pose she waited until he came back. At his order she grinned and jumped off the desk, leaning over it she set her feet wide and bent over the desk; her palms flat against it.

Catherine barly breathed as she waited for the Father to leave his mark on her. This was the most fun she'd had in a while. It was going to hurt like hell, but she would revel in it and embrace the pain, making it pleasure- as it had always been. All punishments, she took in stride and made to turn her on and to become foreplay.

The way that Catherine was positioned, with her g-string barely covering her ass and pussy, made Christopher growl in arousal. Slipping his free arm under her stomach as his bulge pressed against her ass, he slowly laid the cross on her right shoulder blade. Setting it on the cross, he could hear the gentle sizzling as it burned her skin.

Catherine felt the Father step up behind her, the growl that escaped his lips and she smiled. She always did have a way with how she placed her body. When she felt him arm on her stomache and the hard on pressing against her she smiled, here was another reason to keep sinning. Teasing and toying with this "Father" until the moment of ultimate sin. If her parents wanted ehr to come to church regularly, this was the way to make her attend. Have this Father come in and preach to room full of sheep, then after service, she stays behind and lets the Father do whatever he wants.

Catherine felt the heat of the cross before she actually felt it on her skin, she screamed shortly before closing her eyes and mantaining a slow breathing pattern. She opened her eyes and felt the pain become pleasure. "You're going to have to repeatedly do that.... over the next few weeks, days...or minutes. Just depends on how much pain vs pleasure you want to cause." Catherine moaned out. "It does cause me pain eventually. Once my body sees it as reoccuring, and with no release it turns into a pain so ferice I'll be begging you to stop." she whispered the last part, loud enough for him to hear, but in a manner that said she'd rather him not know, but she was wanting him to claim her.

Christopher shortly smiled as the cross burned into her skin. "Understood..." he replied, pressing his thumb into the cross to make it hurt a little bit more. After another scream or two from Catherine, he took the metal off of her and set onto the nearby desk. He then bent down and placed a light kiss on the mark, though he knew that it wasn't going to stay there forever.

Tugging her back to a standing position, his hands ran over her stomach as he nudged her with his bulge.

Catherine had maintained the pain for a while, until he pushed on it harder; her eyes widened and she screamed dropped her head to stare at the marks she was making on the old desk with her nails. As soon as he stopped she almost collapsed against the desk, but she caught herself. As Christopher placed a kiss on the mark he had just made she winced slightly before feeling his bulge, "You know.. it's not gonna stay there." she nodded to her own scars before adding. "The worst one was done over three hours. Every ten minutes they reapplied the burn." she turned around so she could look at him.
Catherine looked into his eyes, trying to see if he enjoyed what he was doing to her or if it was all in her head. She did attract sadists. Reaching down to stroke his hardon through his pants she licked her lips before asking, "Shall I take care of this for you Father?" she lowered herself to her knees and licked at it through his pants before looking up at him from her position.

Christopher unsurprisingly took great pleasure as Catherine screamed, watching her arms and legs shake, her fingernails digging into the desk. As she almost collapsed, he leaned back against the desk behind him, wanting to see if she could continue.

Apparently she could, as she slowly dropped to her knees and licked his hard-on lightly. He shivered in pleasure and looked down at her. "I would like that greatly, child..." he said, biting his lower lip.

Catherine grinned and from her postion, licked once more before undoing his belt and dropping his pants to the floor. She gently ran her nails down his shaft before taking his head into her mouth. Swirling her tounge over his head, she stroked it once more before taking it in its entirety down her throat, still sucking, she dropped her other hand to cup his sac and gently massage and roll them between her fingers.
Catherine sucked her way back out and switched between stroking his shaft to pumping it with one hand and bobbing her head with the other. She grinned and moved her postion, so that she looked like a cat, with its legs to either side. Inwardly, Catherine laughed, if only her parents could see her now. She winced slightly as she arched her back, to alievate the pain from crouching, as a new pain assailed her. The burn on her shoulder blade twisting.

Christopher slowly leaned his head back and sighed as she pleasured him; quite greatly, he thought. As her skillful hands and mouth moved over his cock and balls, a light moan left his lips. He noticed that Catherine was feeling the burn on her back, and a smirk creased his lips. His right hand moved over to the other desk and found the cross, clutching it in his fingers. His other hand shifted to grip Catherine's hair tightly as he moaned louder.

He found that the necklace was still a bit hot, and so he leaned forward, pushing his cock deeper into her throat as he laid the hot piece of metal on the exact same place.

Catherine smiled around his cock at his moans. She loved to hear men moan. Something about it made her feel good about herself. When Chris grabbed a fist full of her hair, she moaned low. As he moved the cross back onto her burn, Catherine whimpered before moaning louder against his cock before going back to sucking and pleasuring him. The pain was too great, the cross was warm to the touch, but she felt it sizzling against her fresh burn. Catherine stopped and allowed him to finish, she pulled his dick out of her mouth and began to massage and work it between her fingers. "You know Father, you could always heat that up again." she grinned, "I thought you were trying to absolve my sins. Pain is a great way to do that." she smiled again before pumping his dick harder, tracing her nails gently down the shaft.

Christopher laughed at her suggestion, but quickly found that she was right. Grabbing the candle once again, he made the cross hover over the candle for a minute as Catherine fondled his manhood and sac. Then, it was hotter than before, he slowly placed the cross back over the skin and pressed roughly, hearing the soft sizzle of the hot metal burning her skin.

"Scars are not the only way to cause pain, you know, child..." he replied with small smirk, moaning gently as his hips gyrated between her fingers.

Back
Top Bottom