Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Girl only school.

Linty

Meteorite
Im gonna make this simple im looking for Yuri. Heres my idea for it. Its very simple and it goes like;

Dear ~~~~~~,
You have been invited to an all girl school. This is for girls who intend for some action with eachother. In this school you have only 2 hours a day of learning then you get the rest of the day...and night to enjoy yourselves.The teachers here are kids like you who are intellegent though. Just so that there is no adult interactions with these girls we have these teenager teachers. I would also like for you to learn some quick things about me. Im not just the head of this school, i am 17. You may be wondering how exactly the law allowed this. They realized how pedophilia may come into this school and for these girl's safetys they agreed. If your getting this your above 14 years old. When arriving here please bring in the slip at the bottom which simply says, Any diseases, injuries, deaths, rapes, and/or sexual harrasment the school will not be accounted for. Though suspentions, detentions, and/or expelling may result in one of the listed things above. Now i hope that you enjoy yourselves. <3

With dear hopes of your arrival,
Alyssa Marika

----

Rules ~-~-~-~-~
1. No offence but no guys
2. No a guy sneeks into the school. Looking for nice, dirty Yuri.
3. I dont want your every post saying, 'Lisa rubs Ashleys pussy and moans.' then the next message saying,'Lisa moans even harder.'
4.No overweight characters, No super skinny characters.
5. Highest age for your character is 17.
6. Alright no chicks with dicks.
7. The plot i realize is intending sex, sex, teachers student sex. Embrace it

PM a description of your character and i will accept/deny you into the RP.

I've been watchign this thread for a while considering if I want to join or not but it seems like Linty has lost interest in it.

Um...is this ever going to start? Or, um, never mind. But even if Linty isn't going to do it, we could still start it...

Back
Top Bottom