Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Open Wide! (Finnaholic and Lord Dakol)

Cassie didn't pay attention to what the doctor was doing, though she was glad when he stopped touching her leg. A couple seconds later, she felt him pushing her arms down and taping them to the side of the table, followed by her ankles. She tried tugging her arms free, while attempting to sit up. "What are you doing?! Let me up right now!"

Josiah ignored her yells for the moment, taking the time to sit back down and chuckle. He looked at her with a smirk, his eyebrow raised in amusement. He pointed at the bonds and shook his head.

"That's not going to rip. That's heavy-duty tape, uh..." he picked up the clipboard and looked at her name, "Cassie." he said with a smile.

She continued struggling, even after he said it wouldn't rip, yelling for someone to come help her. "When I get out of here, I'm going to the police, and then you'll lose your job!"

When he heard her yells, he looked at the door, then back to her and began laughing. "You see, I'm the only one who can hear you. This walls," he tapped on the wall, "Are soundproof. And no, I won't lose my job." he said, scooting his chair closer to her legs.

His right hand reached forward and gripped her skirt gently, pulling it back to reveal more of her panties.

"Don't touch me! If you do anything to me, I will go to the cops!" She meant it, glaring at him as he moved her skirt, wishing that she'd worn pants. "I said not to touch me, you creep!"

His eyes shot to her own, and smiled. "And exactly how are you going to do that? You're sorta... immobilized, aren't ya?" he replied. Ignoring her other yells, he just looked at her panties and smiled. With one finger, it trailed down her leg to lightly touch the outline of her panties, sighing with content.

"You'll have to let me go eventually!" She tried closing her legs, but with them taped down, they didn't move very far.

"Well, I know that!" he exclaimed, shrugging as his finger trailed to the middle of her panties, and applied a minimal amount of pressure.

"But I'll figure out a way to keep your mouth shut." he said with a smirk.

"Like you would be able to keep me quiet, you pervert! Now let me go!" She squirmed, feeling his finger move, not wanting him touching her anymore.

Josiah just laughed and applied a bit more pressure, running his finger down her panties and finding her slit that was beneath. His thumb then joined in, figuring out where her clitoris was and rubbed there.

She continued trying to get free, but she couldn't stop her body from responding to his touch. "Stop it... you shouldn't be touching me there.."

Josiah looked up in surprise, "Ah, so the girl does have feelings!" he mocked, his finger massaging her slit as his thumb rubbed her clitoris. He watcher her reactions, heavily interested as she responded.

He chuckled in amusement, watching as the young girl attempted to hide her moan. Josiah leaned in, placing his lips on her inner thigh and gently kissing her skin. The natural that she had with her made his heart stop for a moment, and thus placed another kiss on her thigh as he continued to touch slit and clitoris.

She tried to keep from moaning again, not liking what he was doing. Her body was a different story, though, as her panties started to get damp.

His fingers stopped for a moment, noticing the wetness of her panties. "Heh..." he chuckled, taking his fingers away as they took hold of the edge of her panties. Josiah then pulled it to the left, revealing her bare pussy to him. Biting his lip, and he smiled.

"Looks like I'm not the only one enjoying this, eh?" he inquired.

Feeling the cold air on her newly exposed pussy, she looked up at him, fear in her eyes. "Please don't!"

OOC: he could have just ripped them off, but w/e

((He will, but not yet!))

"Haha, don't worry Cassie. This isn't going to hurt. In fact..." Josiah used his fingers again, his index finger gently rubbing her pussy, and his thumb rubbed her clit, "You're going to enjoy this."

Josiah looked up, and - surprisingly - stopped. "True. But, then again, I'm not one to do this sort of thing. You just..." he sighed, "Rubbed me the wrong way. Or, the right way, if things go well." he replied calmly, and proceeded to grip her panties and pulled gently, threatening to tear them off.

Cassie started screaming again when he began to pull down her panties, though she already knew that no one could hear her.

Though it seemed like he was tolerating her noises, on the inside he was tempted to tape her mouth shut for the time being. With one final tug, her panties tore off and fully revealed her wet pussy. He then held up the torn panties in front of her, "Would you like me to gag you, Cassie?" he asked her calmly.

Josiah's face brightened up with a smile, then patted her cheek. "Great! Although, I was gonna do it anyway, but... never mind, since you said so nicely," he said, tossing the panties behind him as he sat back down. His index finger and thumb then touched the both sides of her pussy, and slowly began to spread it open, showing her pink and wet interior.

"Ooh, man..."

Back
Top Bottom