Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Too much is never enough (shovel and ESM0

MironaX

Planetoid
Yamato Kozue had everything prepared. She'd spent months getting ready for this night. But it was finally time. So many ingredients, so many things to consider and prepare. But it would all be worth it. Kozue had the unfortunate problem of having an out of control sex drive. Japanese men quickly became inadequate to satisfy her, even then foreigners joined them just as quick. She hadn't climaxed in months now, it wasn't just the stimulation, she needed more. She had to experience something new.

"A demon is definitely new." Was what one of her friends said when she had seen Kozue's notes on accident. Her friend had just assumed that it was fantasy and passed it of to another of Kozue's eccentricities. But she was serious, and she was ready. She hadn't even changed after school. Just straight to her apartment and right to her ritual. So she still wore her black pleated skirt, sneakers, black leg warmers, and sailor blouse. However she stood in the middle of her living room, in a circle of runes and arcane markings she had measured with ruthless precision. Nothing would go wrong. She held out her hand and cut her thumb, letting the blood fall in the circle as she spoke.

"Na gah sie bah tay bah sie gah na. Addan. King of the carnal plane. I humbly request an audience. This spell is my means, my blood is my sacrifice! Hear me! This world cannot satisfy me! Slake your lust in me! Show me the meaning of true pleasure! Hear me!" Perfect. She looked down to see if her blood had pooled enough yet and froze. Several drops had broken the center circle. Which meant she was unprotected.

This seemingly minor mistake on her part would have drastic consequences. The arcane runes lit up and a black and purple portal opened up in her floor. She would be unable to close it herself since she was now unprotected. And anything that came out of that portal would not obey any command she gave. A black demon with large horns and red eyes popped his head out of the portal and roared. He jumped out and stared over the little girl with interest. He was tall, muscular, had big leathery wings and had a long whip like tail. He wore no clothes, so she could already see how well endowed demons were.

Next popped out a red demon. He looked similar to the black demon, but instead of wings, he had an extra set of arms. He stood next to the black demon and looked over the girl as well.

And then a blue demon popped out, but he looked far different than the other two.Instead of arms and legs, he had many tentacles to hold himself up with.

The final demon appeared, and he looked the most human out of the four. He did have wings and claws, and appeared to be the most intelligent out of them all. The three other demons looked to him. This would be their fearless leader.

The human-like demon looked right back at them, and then looked to her. "Grab her." He commanded. The red demon got behind her quickly and grabbed each arm and leg with his four arms and held her tightly. "You have made a grave mistake little girl...you shouldn't be playing with magic. Now you will become our little fucktoy for the rest of your mortal life."

Kozue stared in wonder as each demon popped out. Her fear was overridden by the massive lengths and girths of each hellspawns' cock. The colors too, she always loved those hentai with vividly colored demons, she was a little dissapointed that there was no purple demon... But nevertheless they were all every bit she had hoped for. Such powerful chorded muscles, rippling with raw strength. Bulging, throbbing veins and steaming breath. She didn't even yelp when the four armed demon grabbed her and held her tight, in fact she got even more turned on. Her panties were already moistened.

"Really? You'd make me your personal fuck toy?" At this point any human reason or logic was overwhelmed by her absurd lust. The idea of spending the rest of her days getting fucked beyond her wildest dreams was a very good idea to her. "Yes! Please! Do whatever you want! Fuck me! I wanna suck you dry! I want you to sate your every lust on and inside me! Please do it!" Her hips were shaking as the demon holding her was pressed against her. His tight muscular form was burning her up, and knowing that his meaty pole hung so close to her was maddening.

The leader heard the lustful cries of the girl and laughed at how horny she was. "What a whore..." He walked slowly up to her and slapped her across the face with a smirk. "Be careful what you wish for you fucking slut." He looked up to the red demon and nodded to him. The red demon grabbed her clothes and ripped them from her body until she was left naked. The red demon tossed her onto the floor as then demons surrounded her. "We haven't fucked in hundreds of years...our balls ache and are filled with hot cum." The leader spoke again as the four demons shoved their cocks into her face. The blue demons tentacles moved against her, wrapping around her ankles and arms so there would be no escape. "You are going to suck all our cocks and drink our loads of cum...but do not worry. Demons have great stamina...we won't be done with you after just one orgasm..."

She was tossed to the floor like a ragdoll and as fast as she righted herself the four demons thrust their cocks in her face. They rubbed against her skin, saturating her senses with the smell of potent masculinity, the sight of so much throbbing meat, the taste of precum as they brushed her lips, and the feel of that hard heat against her skin. She immediately grabbed the cocks of the red and black demon, stroking them hard with firm motions.

She loved the feel of the blue demons tentacles wrapping around her, it made her think of all the tentacle hentai on her hard drive. She was hoping that they were the kind that fucked girls and not just appendages. While she did this though she sucked the last demons cock between her lips, groaning at the taste and deep-throating it all the way down.

Which was no simple task as he was huge, they all were. The humanoid one had to be over a foot in length and two inches wide. The black one was absurd, her fingers couldn't reach around it and it couldn't be less than a foot and a half long. The red on was a little thicker than the leader, but a little shorter.

The demons that surrounded her and smirked as she submitted to them. Their breathing and heart rates all increased as she worked two cocks in her hands and took one fully into her mouth. "Aaah fuck..." The demon leader groaned. "You're good at sucking dick...how many have you sucked?" He asked as he reached his hand down and ran his hand through her hair. The red demon grabbed her right breast as the black demon grabbed the left, twisting and toying with her nipples.The tentacles of the blue demon traveled up her legs and tickled at both her holes. The tentacles would slides slowly into her hot pussy and her tight ass, going deeper and deeper, and then thrusting in and out over and over again.

Kozue didn't bother answering. She just sucked harder and harder, moaning as the tentacles slithered around her body, slipping inside her and spreading her wide. She rolled her hips in tandem with the tendrils motions. Wanting to taste the others, she pulled away from the leader and messily swallowed the red demons cock whole. He was hotter than the others and it warmed her throat as she took him down to the hilt, sticking her tongue out to tickle his balls before switching to the black demon.

This one she couldn't deep throat, he was too thick. So she assaulted his heavy balls, each the size of a baseball, with all her skill. Sucking and licking, then trailing the length of his meaty shaft with her tongue before sucking his head into her mouth. Her juices leaked copiously onto the floor from the constant steady thrusting of the blue demons tendrils. She had never been this hot before, this was everything she could have wanted.

Back
Top Bottom