Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wicked Thoughts (Lustfull_SinxFriend In The Shadows)

"I'm in charge, but I do have to think about everyone else's needs and desires. But I think I can have everyone wait while we enjoy ourselves a little." He replied, letting his hand come to under his chin, his mind actually thinking about her question and her statement.

"I would you rather not have to hear about every problem that arises. It would be rude to have you face more situations like the one you witnessed yesterday. However, I can't truly say that you and I are one if we don't share all our problems and joys with each other." Zachary said as he nodded his head lightly. "If you don't mind seeing every aspect of vampire life, then I would like to have you at my side." He added before heading to the hallway.

She could only look at him."I'm happy...that you want me there."she said smiling a bit."Then shall we get our clean up going, else will keep them waiting till the next night perhaps...though...that doesn't sound like a bad idea."she mused and took his hand leading him towards the bathroom.When she flipped on the lights, she stopped, shocked as hell."No..Fucking...Way.This is the bathroom."She said seeing how damn big it was.It was almost the same size as the guest room that or maybe a bit bigger.From the tiles in the ceiling to the floor, everything was pale onyx color."I so love this bathroom.Now I feel bad for not sleeping with your the first night of our wedding."She said laughing.She went straight to the tube, checking how big it was.

It was rather intriguing on how it was shaped.One side had a built in little bench so one could sit and wash themselves properly, the other side had a head rest for if one wished to simply lay and soak in the tub.She turned her head, looking over her shoulder."I wanna try the tub first."she said and turned the water on, making sure the temp was nice and warm."I can see myself being fucked in here.......can you."Her voice sultry as she dropped her robe and looked over her shoulder, staring at her husband.

Zachary watched as the robe gracefully slipped off her body and landing on the tile floor, his eyes half mesmerized by the sight before him. "That's a double question my dear. Do you mean can I see you having sex in here, or do you mean can I see us having sex in here? Either way, the answer is yes." He replied as he came up behind her, his hand lightly coming to rest on the small of her back.

"I was hoping to shower with you instead of us taking turns in the tube. It's so much easier to satisfy someone with your mouth when you've go the right angles." He whispered into her ear, his voice carrying the desire which was mirrored by the rise against his robe. "But I can understand you wanting to try out everything here. We'll have to have some fun in here after the second wedding." He said as his cock pressed up against Jayme's backside a little, his robe preventing her from actually feeling it.

"After the meeting, what would you like to do? Rest perhaps? You spent the entire morning with your friend, so you must be kind of tired. Of course, I'm wide awake and inching to have more than one type of fun. Do you like the opera at all?" He asked, placing one of those soft kisses of his on the back of her neck.

She smiled, sighing when he came up behind her."I can see myself being fucked by you Zachary."She said, chuckling a bit.When she felt that cold hand of his rest on the small of her back, it sent tingles up her spine, raising the small hair from behind her neck.When he mentioned the shower and how one would get good angles, especially when using ones mouth, Jayme could only close her eyes."Mmm, then I guess will hold off on the tub and use the shower then.You make it sound oh so...naughty."Feeling his cock against her,she shifted her hips a bit, trying to move the robe, but to no avail.Turning around, after feeling the soft kiss, she looked at him, moved her hand and slipped it between the robes folds, grasping his dick and stroking it."After the meeting, I wish to have my way with you Zachary.Though the opera sounds fine."

Smiling devilishly, she leaned up, licking his earlobe."I can see me...riding you....up in those private booths, all while the opera plays on and everyone down below as well as around us is oblivious to our shinanigans."She nibbled on his earlobe, stroking him even more."Though-"she pulled away, heading for the shower door and opened."If you want to enjoy the opera without the shinanigans, I am fine with that as well.I've never been to one and I do love how the woman sing.Turning, Jayme turned on the water, amazed to see at least three shower heads, all spewing water out.Adjusted the knobs, warm water showered down onto the floor.Jayme faced her husband and with her hand out, finger crooked, She waved it for him to follow her as she stepped into the shower, the water cascading down her body in rivelets, wetting her fair hair and skin.

"Come here husband mine.I wish to have my way with you while i have the chance."

Zachary decided to act as if be-spelled by her, not a hard act mind you, but still fun to do. He walked forward those few steps, letting his robe slip off his body and join Jayme's on the floor. He entered the shower, pulling the door close behind him more out of habit than fear of anyone catching them. His hand quickly found their way back to her body, feeling her slick skin as the water washed over her.

"Since you've never had the pleasure of seeing a live opera performance, it might be nice to do so once before we have our own, private performance in those booths." He said as his mouth lowered down and place a kiss on her bare breast. "Next time you can use the tube while I feed you. Do you like chocolate covered cherries at all?" He asked as his mouth placed another kiss, this one on her other tit, making sure it received the same attention.

"Show me your skills my dear wife. Once you get me off, I shall return the favor. We need to get your packs marriage ceremony over and done with soon. I don't think either one of us can hold back our desires much longer." He whispered into her ear as his hands ran up and down her back.

She lolled her head, smirking."Hehe, I guess we might as well enjoy once show before having to miss it thanks to our fun."She chuckled and sighed, trembling and closing her eyes as he kissed her breasts."And your talking to a wolf.I practically like chocolate covered anything."she smirked and looked down at him."I might like your cock covered in chocolate as well.We should try that some time."With a smile, she turned Zachary, pressing his back against the wall she was pressed against.Kissing his neck, she nipped him playfully, then licked him, tasting the fresh water that trickled down his skin."I wanna take my sweet, sweet time with you, though I feel that will keep you from your meeting."Hand moving down, she brushed her fingers against his thigh before brushing his cock, following its long length till she reached his balls and cupped them, massaging them gently.

"I can't wait to have my husband's cock deep within me.How fun that'll be.Maybe..while you're in your meeting...I'll talk to my friend in relaying a message to her father for the Council Members. Talking to daddy wouldn't work."She grasped his cock and jerked him hard, though went gentle a bit.Licking her lips once more, she lowered herself, licking and kissed his chest, then stomach as well as hips.Mouth open, she took his cock head and sucked, thrn ran her tongue all around the head, licking the under cap, then down to the base.She moaned a bit as she sucked on his balls, then went back to licking at his dick, giving it much attention.

Zachary's hands went to the sides of the shower, bracing him up while Jayme's head bobbed up and down on his shaft. He had wanted to say something to her before she started to take him in her mouth, but his train of thought was cut short by the expert way she moved her hands along his body and the way she nipped and licked his skin. Finally, his mind focused again enough for him to speak.

"Well now, that does sound fun. I can feed you my cock before I feed you my cock." He said with a grin on his face in referenced to the idea of covering his shaft with rich chocolate. Still smiling, he continued to speak. "I ask because I thought you might like having me serve up a fondue treat while you took a relaxing bath. Imaging the tube filled with bubbles while I place each piece of fruit delicately on your lips." He said just before she started to suck on his balls.

Taking another moment to compose himself, Zachary went on. "If I believed in that christian god, I'd be calling out his name right now. Instead I'll just say that you're the best I've ever had when it comes to knowing how to please a man with one's mouth." He looked down at her, the back of his fingers lightly caressing her cheek before he went on further. "You really are a she-wolf, in every way. Do talk to your friend. If we can't get the counsel to back off, then we'll just have to get married as fast as possible. Would your friend be in the other ceremony at all? I'd actually feel better having someone you know and trust being there to make sure we fulfilled every requirement than have those old farts around."

She had to laugh at his cute little pun.She would love to have his cock fed into her, inch by inch until he was hilt deep and pumping in and out of her."I would to be fed by you....in both ways."she said, rubbing her cheek against his cock, nuzzling it with affection."Maybe...I could....ride you..while either you feed me or I feed you, either way, will both be enjoying the moment."She smirked and licked him again, running her tongue up and down his cock and around his cock head.

"And I would say I have practice...but that would displease you..so I'll say that having tasted you in the limo gave me an idea on how to work you properly."She giggled, wrapping her fingers around his shaft as she licked her lips.She jerked up hand, pumping it up and down on his shaft."She Wolf...haha, no one has ever called me that.And...I'll see to it that she talks to her dad.And since you'll feel better...I'll have her there..under my permission and request.Now..enough about the Council and such.I want my naughty mouth filled with your delicious white cum Zachary."She took him in her mouth once more, deep throating, and she her lips were wrapped around the base, she drew back oh so slowly, sucking hard until her lips were around the head.She did it once, twice, three more times, deep throating, then drawing back nice and slowly, building him up little by little.

Zachary licked his lower lip as Jayme began to take him in her mouth. Being unable to sigh, it was as close as his kind got to doing just an action. He watched as she enjoyed the taste of his meat, the hunger in her eyes and face were obviously one of lust, which meant she was eager for them to actually mate, and to do so soon. His hands stayed on the bathroom stall walls, letting Jayme do all the work unguided by his hands. After all, she didn't need his help.

"I can't be jealous of you for sleeping with other men, or even woman for that manner. I'm over a thousand, so you can guess how many ladies have entered my bed. But in the interest of politeness, I shall bite my tongue on the subject. A gentleman does not boast about his accomplishments." He said as Jayme began to deep throat him. Zachary paused for a moment, feeling the back of her mouth send a pleasant tingle up his body.

"That's nice." He said as his head rolled back, his eyes half closed as Jayme continued to suck on him. "If you bring me off quick enough, I'll have time to let you feel my tongue inside you once more. If not, you'll have to wait until the meeting is over. It won't take long I believe. Just a routine run down on last nights events."

Jayme closed her eyes as she enjoyed her husband's cock hitting the back of her throat over and over again she she deep throated him.She could only imagine having his big dick burried deep within her cunt.When he mentioned about working his quick enough just so she could have a go, she slowed her ministrations."I think...waiting until after your meeting would be nice.I can....keep myself entertained until you're gone."She mused licking her lower lip sensually."Unless...you want to taste me Zachary."she asked, looking up at him, her cheek pressed against the side of his cock.

Smirking, she nuzzled his dick lovingly."I think I shall be friendly and please my husband so."Opening her mouth, she went, "ahhh~"as if she were to be fed and wrapped her lips once more around his cock.Bobbing her head fast now, she sucked hard, pressing her tongue against the underside of his cock, teasing the slit everytime she pulled away for a bit.

Zachary smiled down at Jayme as she continued to suck and tease his cock. If he could sigh, he would be doing so now in such rapid succession that one would think him incapable of doing anything else. His hands remained on the sides of the bathroom walls, supporting his weight as she drew him ever closer to his release.

When he finally came, a thick load of white spilling from his shaft, he reached down and lightly caressed her check with the back of his hand. "I'm sure that you can entertain yourself. I've watched you do so. But I want you right by my side at this meeting." He said as he looked deep into her eyes. Slowly, he reached up and grabbed a bottle of shampoo, his hands almost seeming to move faster than the eye could follow as he began to make a thick soapy lather in Jayme's hair.

"As much as I wish to sample your wears again," he started to say before reaching to grab a bar of soap, "I think it would be best to wait until all the distractions are out of the way for the night. Then I can give you the same amount of pleasure that you've shown me. Shall we get really cleaned up then?" He asked, holding the bar in one hand and a wash cloth in the other as he spoke.

Jayme groaned as she felt her mouth slowly filling.She loved the taste of him and when he finished, she made sure to clean him well.Pulling away from his cock, she showed him that no spec of white remained.With a smile, she stood, breasts pressing against his chest a bit."Mmm, i would love to keep you company then."she said, closing her eyes as he worked the shampoo in her hair, feeling how gentle he was towards her.

Her hair rinsed, she opened her eyes and looked at him."I'll wear my good panties for you to sample later alright."she teased and nodded, grabbing the cloth and soap and made a good bubbly, soapy lather.Placing the soap back on its little rest, she began to wash Zachary's body, trying not to make it sexual in any way."What's the meeting about anyway.Its important I know.Are there things that will be said that might make me mad?"she asked.She wanted to be prepared just incase she had to control her irritation or something.

"This meeting is just an update on the daily and nightly activities that happen around here. I have these once a week to keep abreast of everything going on. If something unexpected happens, like a new arrival entering the city limits without giving ample warning, then my men know to report to me right away." Zachary replied as Jayme began to wash down his body. He had smiled at the thought of wearing something just for him, and looked forward to seeing them on her slender legs.

"As for you getting mad, that I can not say for sure. We haven't had much time to get to know one another, so we'll just have to wing it." He added as he turned off the shower head. "Now that we're all clean, lets go get dressed and see what my boys have to say." Zachary said as he stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry himself off with and a second one for Jayme to do the same. "When you're ready, meet me in the same room where we were yesterday. Everyone else should already be gathered." He said as he wrapped his robe around his body and slowly made his way to the door.

She smiled, turning off the water and stepped out with him.She squeezed her hair, getting as much of the excess water out and thanked Zachary for the towel."i won't take long to dress"She said and wrapped the towel around her body, grabbing another, she patted her hair and wrapped that towel around her head.Stepping out, she went towards the guest room, thinking it would be alright to move her things in Zach-...their room now, since they were in fatastic terms.Closing the door, she headed for the largest suitcase, resting it on its side, she opened it and rummaged through.Best that she get her things organized as well, and hopefully her other stuff would be here either tomorrow morning.Pulling out a black turtle neck and black exercise pants, along with pink undies and bra, she tossed eveything on the bed and stood straight.She tossed the towel on a near by chair, as wll as the one on her head and began to dress.

It didn't take long to brush her hair out, apply a little gloss and she was good to go.Breaking time..around fifteen minutes or so.She scrunched her hair up and clipped it with a ruby red hair clip and headed for the door, barefoot.Jayme wayed to one of the servants, smiling as she walked by, heading down the stairs, making a sharp turn and was infront of the door which was the last time, threatening that disease spreading vampire.She rapped her knuckles on the door, knocking twice, before turning the handle and poked her head in."Am I disturbing?"She asked as she slipped in, closing the door behind her and just stood there, not sure if it was good to go over to Zachary or just stay where she was.

Zachary had been quick to get dressed, not wanting to keep his people waiting any longer than he had too. His clothing was simple; a white dress shirt without a tie and left slightly open, black slacks and shoes, his hair combed and dry. But all in all, Zachary didn't spend too much time on making himself look good for this meeting.

Inside, the first noticeable thing with the four other vampires in the room. Each looked like a poster boy for a man's cologne ads. Each wore high fashion suits, tailored to their bodies and worth more than most people spend on for a car. The second thing was the rug that had been there last time was gone, replaced with a new one. The third was the faint smell of cleaner coming from the room. As Jayme spoke after entering, Zachary smiled and motioned for her to come sit beside him at the end of the room.

The vampire minions nodded to her only once, staying standing a little bit back from where Zachary was sitting, waiting for her to take a seat next to the head of the clan before the meeting got underway.

Jayme, when she entered, had only eyes for her husband, no other would captivate her, but when she seated herself next to him, fixing herself, she now took the time to examine the others that were in here.Each were pretty boy material. Models perhaps, that or all male vampires were just borned deliciously handsome, though not as handsome as Zachary.Seems her feral horomones were kicking in, since no other male would do besides her own vampire. She was worried though.The sooner she got properly married to Zachary, the better the chances were of him living through her full moon episode, which wasn't long.Maybe......oh shit...in a few months.Not long, as if.

Shaking her head mentaly, she grabbed Zachary's hand and looked at him."Shall we get started, or are we waiting for someone else?"She said, looking at the other males, smiling faintly to them, though none smiled back or even much cared that she was even here.

"You were the last my dear." Zachary replied to her question as she took his hand in hers. Once she was seated, he gave a nod towards the men to start relaying their news. The first vampire, with blond short cut hair, walked forward, presenting a large urn to Zachary.

"Give it to my wife. I think she'd rather have it." Zachary said simply. The blond vampire paused for only a moment, looking at Jayme before nodding his head. His hands reached out and presented her the urn, his voice answering the question that would be on her mind before she had a chance to speak.

"These are the ashes of the parasite cracked tooth bastard that assumed to think himself a proper vampire. You may do what you wish with them." He said as he laid it on the ground at her feet. His task done, the blond vamp stepped back and waited for the rest to give their news. The second vampire had hazel hair down to his shoulders. He walked forward, gave a short bow and then began speaking.

"After a through evaluation, we've determined that there are no victims displaying unusual physical traits, nor has there been any sudden outbreak in disease. It looks like we got him before he feed too much. I've talked with all the hospital directors, and the synthetic blood they're using is even better than we thought. No cases of rejection, it can be tailored to suit all blood types as needed; and adapts to the human body very quickly. Very long term side effects might show up, but that's very unlikely."

Jayme looked at the blonde one as he stepped forward offering.....a vase.She stared at it and when Zachary commanded that he offer it to her, she was surprised.Why would she want-

When the vampire mentioned it was the bastard vampire that infected the innocent fey being, her brows drew together in anger.She wanted to grab the damn thing and fling it out the fucking window.The bastards ashes weren't allowed to be kept in such a mildly pretty.She would wait after the meeting, for it would be proper.

Kicking the urn a bit with her shoe, she ignored it for the time being and listened.When the second approached, his hair rather nice, she listened and he heart leaped with joy."Everyone's alright?"She blurted out, no doubt interupting him.She smiled widely and leaned over, hugging Zachary tightly,"Oh God, I'm so glad."She said, wanting to cry but held it.She cleared her throat, blushing."S-Sorry.....uhhh..c-continue...please."

Zachary smiled as she hugged him, happy that she liked his thoroughness in this difficult subject; and that no more outbreaks like bird flu would be happening any time soon. The brown haired vampire simply stood there, unable to swallow to get their attention back to his report, had to stand there and wait. Once he had the okay from Jayme, he continued speaking.

"I've ordered all our men to be aware for possible outbreaks of diseases, and to look in all the normal places this type likes to hide. We'll find his nest, clean it up, and take care of any others that might be around. You've got nothing to fear sire; it's all well in hand." The brown haired man gave a short bow and then backed away. The next one up had black hair, long but tied back in a pony tail.

"I've checked the whereabouts of the guards that we had protecting our treasures; along with their bank account records. We found what we said you'd find. Shall we take care of him or would you rather do it sire?" He asked, looking directly at Zachary as he spoke.

"Neither. Give him some room. I like the idea of knowing who the counsel is using as a spy in our family. Considering how highly placed one must be for his job, he must be the leader for any underlings. The counsel knew almost the moment me and my wife got in the car; which means they have others feeding them intel. Study the guard, learn who he talks to, study them and stay hidden. We can either feed them false information about our activities, or kill them all at once when need be. I do not like having people spy on me, especially people with less power. If the counsel doesn't want to back off, they can learn why our clan was the first and thus the most powerful the hard way." Zachary replied, his eyes holding a cold stare in them.

The vampire nodded and stepped back, him and the others smiled brightly at the idea of dukeing it out with the counsel for the trouble they were causing all of them. The last vampire stepped forward, the smile falling away from his face. His hair was also blond, but long and left to fall wildly past his shoulders. Straightening his tie, he looked right at Zachary as he spoke. "Before I give my full report, I must inform you sire, that the Countessa is on her way here."

At those words, the color paled a little from Zachary's face while the other vampires heads turned to look at him, their jaws nearly on the floor and fear clearly in their eyes.

Jayme fiddled with her hair a bit as the vampires each talked one by one.She didn't know what was going on, truth be told, but everything that was being said sure was important to Zachary.Loving the fack that no bird flu would go around, made her heart beat with happiness.At least no one will have to die from such a tragic illness.Hopefully there was a way to cure the bird flu and mad cow disease, though thankfully, mad cow disease doesn't affect her, since werewolf stomachs were made of iron.

Sitting patiently, she listened still, telling herself that she needed ot get even more in touch with Zachary and his business.As his wide, she is to know everything....right?Thinking.Jayme didn't know that much about Zachary.She didn't know about his family's buisness as such, so its best to get info and she knew the perfect person to get it.Thinking about her friend, she smiled, though quietly went serious when the last of the vamp boys stepped forward and spoke.

Instead of a report...he mentioned someone that....made everyone pale in the face...even her husband.She looked at him, holding his hand."Zachary...is everything alright?Who is this Countessa?"She asked, looking at him then at the other three vampires who were all speechless, then again, they didn't speak much only when giving their report.

"Countess Erzebet Bathory. Convicted in 1610 of the murders of over 600 young girls. Her sentience was to be wall up alive inside her own castle." Zachary said quietly, pressing his fingers to his temple as he thought about this news. "If its alright with you my dear, I'd like to wait until we are alone before I tell you more about her and how she can be alive. Its not a nice story." He added before giving a slight nod to the vampire to continue.

Seeing the cue, the man did just that. "Thanks to the spies and informants we've got placed in the other clans, we've learned that no one is moving against us at this time. They all seem to be waiting to see what your marriage will reveal before striking. The general feeling is that if you fall, the weres and vamps will tear each other apart without the other clans from having to get hands dirty. Some believe that your marriage could prove to be extremely powerful, and as such, want to destroy us before we get too powerful from this union. But for the time being, everyone seems to be leaving us alone. I'll keep you up to date if things change sire." The blond vampire said as he took a step back.

"Thank you. You may leave. I think my wife and I shall have some things to discuss." Zachary said, waving his hand for the vampires to leave. 'And perhaps do more that discuss.' He thought as they left. Once alone with Jayme, Zachary shifted his his seat around to face her. "Well, now that we're alone, ask me the questions that are burning in your mind."

Jayme raised a brow.A female vamp convicted so long ago, though she is alive now.Strange as it was, though surprising, Jayme sure as well wanted to hear more about that story.She nodded in agreement and listened still.When the subject of there marriage was spoken, she tensed, shifting in her seat a bit.So...both races believe something either good or bad would come out of this marriage.Well something good has come out of it, that's for sure, and she could make sure everything will go positively fantastic for the rest of their lives.

She didn't doubt, her father would benefit from this union, then again, whether it went well or not, he would use it as a means of issuing war against the vampires...and maybe other races as well.She didn't want that to happen.Looking at the four males before her, she thought....it would be alright to have them at her wedding ceremony.Best to have more of his race as witnesses.

When all was finished, she watched them leave, door closing behind them.She watched as he turned his chair, and she did as well, looking at him.Just as he asked if she had questions, she quickly said."They're coming to our wedding.They seem loyal to you...and I like that.I want them to be at our wedding as witnesses."She said, smiling."Hopefully, my friend Lil can get her dad in keeping the Council away..or at least a few.We only need three of the Council Members, my father, and, because its my choice, I want Lil and your four lovely males that were here."She said.

"now...about this Countessa.You said she was convicted a long time ago.How is she alive?"She asked, curious."Do you think someone helped her?"

Zachary's eyes widen a little as Jayme said she wanted four other vampires at their wedding. 'Guess she's getting comfortable being around my kind. Perhaps I can convince her to introduce some of her kind to me.' He thought as he sat there. Nodding lightly, Zachary agreed mentally that having some of his most trusted people by his side. "Very well, they can see me and you nude as we get married. And I do hope your friend can help with keeping the counsel away from us.

As for your question," he said, running his hand threw his hair as he spoke, "it's a very long story. The Countessa was human when she killed all those girls. The reason she killed them was so she could bathe in their blood to remain young forever. After being walled up in her castle, one of her male...servants...came to free her. He had been away, looking for a means to help her in her quest for eternal youth. And he found it by becoming a vampire. He managed to get inside her castle, turned her, and the left together. That's why she is still alive; she's a vampire."

Zachary paused for a moment, a small smile on his face at the thought of saying a vampire was alive before shaking it away. "The Countessa is a monster. She delights in killing for its own sake. Nothing is beyond her, and that was before becoming one of the night. Bodies turn up at are hard to identify because of what she does to them. The only reason she hasn't been killed is because she's the head of her clan. Such an attack, from any source, would mean all out war with all vampire clans."

Jayme frowned.Hearing about this Countessa woman sure as hell wasn't lovely."She sounds like a bitch."She simply said, imaging the female killing just for joy.How horrible one could be.It was against Law for mythical beings to kill humans period.Such a thing could become questionable and the last thing they needed was having humans poke there noses where it should belong.If its not war against other beings, it war against humans, something that would escalate until the war ended with no doubt all the humans wiped from all existence."If I ever meet this woman, I sure as hell would love to get my hands on her..."she said, not bothering to take it back."Do the council of fags do anything to stop her...or engaging with her just be a total problem period."She could imagine it.The council approaching such a woman, only to have vampires against all races.From witches to the weres, to fey and others.

She sighed a bit."Well its a good thing she isn't important."she said smiling wickedly.She leaned closer, her hands settling on Zachary's thighs, squeezing them gently.Leaning forward, her mouth pressd against his ear lobe, she whispered."I have a skimpy purple thong that needs to be removed by a certain someone's fangs.Would you mind-"she stopped when she heard a knock,growling."What?"She called out, hearing a woman on the other side.

"M-Mistress.A call for you.A Miss Lilian."She servant said and Jayme quickly rose.She strode to the door, opening it.She saw the servant holding a ringing pink cell."I'm sorry Mistress.But it would not stop ringing and I assumed it was from someone important."She said, blushing a bit.

Jayme only smiled, taking the cell."Thank you so much.I appreciate it."She said, giving another smile, making the servant smile faintly as well and closed the door.She answered and listened and Lil ranted about how she didn't pick up the phone and she called so many times and blah blah."Ok, ok, get to the point."Jayme's brows rose, then furrowed, the one quirked up, then she smiled, then frowned, then sighed, the exhaled a breathe."Alright, well thank you so much.Yes, I'll let him know ok.And your gonna be there as well.Thanks.Love you girl, bye."she smiled, squeeling as she rushed to Zachary, straddling his lap with joy.She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his forehead."Guess whaaat?"She sang, smiling."Only three members of the Council will be at our wedding...though..it'll be that haughty witch with the attitude, the were and one of the vamps."She sighed, holding him tightly."Aannnndddd....we will marry Saturday next week, with Lilian, her dad there plus the four male that were here.Oh Spirits can you believe it."she said, then frowned for a moment."Lil's dad spoke to mine......he refused...at first."she said, sounding."He didn't wish to marry under our ways, but then again..I know why.He doesn't want me in your arms, only to take your bite and nothing more.Being intimate with you is like a betrayal..though he's the betrayer, but he finally agreed, so father will be there."she said, then slowly smiled.She leaned in closed, her forehead against his.

"Can you believe it.Coming next week will be married and we get to finally have a proper consumation Zachary."She blushed, nibbling her bottom lip."I can't wait to have you inside me."She said in a husky voice.

"I can not wait for that day to come." Zachary whispered back to her as his hands began to roam along her body as she straddled his body. He looked up into her face, smiled a bit then continued on. "I'm happy that you managed to get some people off of our backs, and even more happy that you're fitting in around here. The servants will eventually adjust to your needs, and my clan will learn to treat you with the same respect that they show me. Just keep growling at them and they'll catch on fast." He added with a chuckle.

The smile left his lips as he continued on. "I understand your feelings towards the Countessa, but please do not underestimate her. She's violent, evil, and knows how to play the system. She gets away with everything she does because she's smart and has connections. Don't go picking a fight with her; but keep your claws out in case she tries something against you. And before you ask what I mean by that, if she's on her way here, she's coming to see us. Why is something we'll have to figure out, but I doubt it will be for any nice reasons. In fact, I don't think she understands being nice at all. That whole raised as being better than everyone else thing will do that to a person."

Zachary paused for a moment, his mind thinking back to what Jayme had said before the maid had entered the room. "You were telling me that you needed to borrow my fangs for something. What did you have in mind my dear?" He said, a slight playfulness in his voice as he spoke.

Back
Top Bottom