Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wicked Thoughts (Lustfull_SinxFriend In The Shadows)

Everyone's faces turned to watch as Jayme burst into the room. The two vampires standing looked at her for a moment before turning to Zachary.

"Sir, perhaps we should show your wife out of here. This is not something that a lady should see. Nor is it something that an outsider should know about." One of them said, coming to stand in front of Zachary as he spoke.

"No." Zachary whispered back to the man, lightly pushing him aside as he strolled over to his wife, his face losing the anger as he neared her. "I must apologize for startling you. I would try to comfort you but I have a feeling that at this moment you would not want to touch me, or have me touch you. You are wondering what is going on, so I shall explain it to you. As the Lady of this clan, it is only natural for you to know what transpires here." He said as he stopped in front of Jayme.

"As I said at our wedding, the ring you wear contains a gem that represents every vampire clan. The jet black diamond belongs to the worst of us. The man on the floor here is a member of that clan. Can you tell me how much you know about 'The Black Death' that sweeped threw Europe in the Dark Age?" He added, bowing his head a little as he spoke.

Maybe she needed to let herself out and back to her room, but would her feet comply to turn her and lead her away, hell no they didn't.Her mind said move, but her body only stood where it was.When Zachary approached, she closed her eyes, cringing a bit, thinking he was going to yell or even hit her, but when he spoke, his voice was calm and sincere.She still took a gentle step back though.Opening her eyes, she looked at him for a moment, then back to the others and back to him.He didn't look angry, not in the slightest."Just because I'm your wife, doesnt mean I have to be involved with everything that you do."she said

When he mentioned about the ring, she raised it and looked away.She heard shuffling and she looked up, seeing that the two vampires had taken a step back.Seems they know what's inside this diamond, though it wasn't like she was going to use it on them."The Black Death."She paused and thought for a moment."Yeah I heard about it.Terrible times back then.Sad really."She said giving a slight bow of her head, showing her respect to those who died during that time."What does he-"she looked at the one on the floor."-have to do with the Black Death anyways."

"Nothing! I wasn't born-" The man on the floor started to say before Zachary cut him off.

"You may not have been there, but you are at least partially responsible for the swine and bird flu that has harassed the mortal populace these last few years." He said in a calm but dark tone. The vampire on the floor quietly began to cringe, knowing that anything else he would say wouldn't help his case. Zachary turned back to Jayme in order to explain what was going on.

"The clan this...thing...belongs to is referred to as the parasites. They feed off the blood of the diseased only. The problem is that they infect perfectly healthy people in order to get the blood they need. Every major outbreak you've ever heard about is a direct result of this clan's feeding habits, including those that happen to other supernatural races." He paused for a moment, letting this little revelation sink in before continuing on.

"This one was feeding off a young girl, all of eight years old. I've got men looking after her, running tests to see what she might be carrying, what he's infected her with." He said pointing to the vamp on the floor. "The only problem I'm having is getting him to tell me how many others he's feed on. And then I've got to figure out what to do with him. Since you are my wife and co head of this clan, do you have any ideas?"

"bird...and swine..flu.Your..fucking kidding."she said in a whisper, looking at the vamp on the floor then back at Zachary."How...the hell can your breed even live off of infected being without being-"She cut herself off before she finished it.Of course.Technicly, they weren't alive, but they still moved and looked alive.Vampires were a mystery still to Jayme."and your saying they can infect being like me...like...wait.....is that why the fey refuse to come out of hiding."News had spread that the fey have been suffering from some sort of fever.Already thirty beings have died from it as a result of the outcome.

Jayme ran a hand down her face, trying to get all this sunk into her mind.God, what a horror.If the supernatural weren't killing each other through means of a good fist fight, then there dying thanks to a spread disease from a damn bite.When he pointed to the vamp and explained about a little girl, Jayme narrowed her eyes, brows drawn together in irritation and anger."An...eight year old...."she said, looking at the vamp who could only look away, as if ashamed about what he did.

As co head of his clan, she could do anything.She wasn't one to say the words "off with his head."And she rarely gave orders, but this....this male was spreading disease for because he was feeding.How man has he fed from and how many of those have infected others by mere touch or a slight sneeze or cough.Moving past Zachary, she stopped just a few feet from the vamp and crouched down on her haunches.She stared at him her eyes glowing almost as she stared at him with anger and intent."How..many have you fed from?"She asked in a calm tone, though the look on her face suggested he better answer, else something nasty was going to happen.

"The fey are only one of the races these bastards can infect, but yes, you are correct. The fever spreading threw their ranks is a result of this man and those like him. Which is why I need to be violent. Not only to keep everyone in line, but also to merit out the correct punishment to those that need it." Zachary said as Jayme moved towards the vampire on the floor.

"I an't telling you shit you flea bitten bitch!" The vampire on the floor spit back at her, his eyes focusing on Zachary as he spoke. Zachary looked down at the man, his own eyes filled with the hate for such a creature. Rather than up show his mate, Zachary decided to pass along a tin bit of information.

"I should tell you, my wife here is a were wolf. A very powerful one at that. And she's quiet pissed right now, so I'd start talking if I were you." Zachary said calmly as he came up behind Jayme for support. The vampire's eyes went wide with fear, the realization that he had two powerful being seeking to inflect serious bodily harm on him hit like a train.

"I'll talk! I'LL TALK!" He pleaded, not wanting to see what the two of them could do to him. Zachary turned to Jayme and whispered into her ear "and you didn't think you could handle giving orders to anyone outside of your race."

(go ahead and have fun with this little vampire, I just wanted to give you a nice side plot twist)

She smiled, looking at the being before her. "Oh...flea bitten..I've heard worse...way worse blood sucking longtooth."She said and tilted her head when she felt Zachary behind her and grinned when he spoke.Seeing him recoil in fear only made her want to hurt him more. How many have suffered while he only walked away happy as a lamb to be fed. How many have died while he goes about living, drinking off others. No doubt people writhe in pain either on their death beds or in the arms of their loved ones. "its..not fair."She said, reaching her hand out with quick speed and grabbed the bastards hair, pulling his face close, mere inches from her. "Its not fair....that others die while you fucking walk around happy as an ass."she said, slamming his face on the floor, hearing him cry out from pain, no doubt from the broken nose.

She stood, taking him with her, holding his hair still. He tried to pry her hand but she didn't let up."innocent beings....dead..because of what you've done. Something so innocent as drinking blood is actually killing others in the worst possible way."she spoke, her voice full of grief and anger.Raising him, she had him at eye level, his knees bent a bit just so he was at her height."How many babies.Infants who've died just by being touched by their mother...or father.Sister or brother.HOW MANY?"She yelled, throwing him and watched as his body slammed against the wall hard, knocking down a portrait.Tears streamed down her cheeks and she fell back, her back pressing against Zachary's chest no doubt."oh God.How many...have you fucking feed from.And you better answer you little shit, because I swear to the Spirits, I'll rip your fucking throat out and offer it to them."

Zachary's hands were quick, coming up to rest on Jayme's shoulders to comfort her as the rage in her began to mix with the sorrow for all them innocents the vampire had murdered just to keep himself alive. He said nothing for a moment, just stood there trying to bring some small comfort to her as the vampire across the room struggled to get up. Interestingly, the two male vampire guards that brought him in didn't seem fazed by Jayme's attack.

"I-I don't know! I don't... keep count... of who I drink from." The injured vampire studded in reply, coughing out a mouth load of blood onto the carpeted floor. Zachary nodded to the two vampires to pick him up while his hands lightly started to touch Jayme's arms.

"Then I suggest you endeavor to remember. Unless you want my wife here to come back and show you what a real beating looks like." He said before moving close to whisper into her ear "We should leave. It's not nice for a lady like yourself to have to inflect such punishment, even if you are good at it. The less blood that stains your beautiful hands, the better."

She was ready to lunge at the bastard, but with Zachary touching her, it soothed her anger and nerves.He knew, at least an estimate.That bastard could easily round off how many people and if he didn't, Jayme was going to go fill were on his ass.She turned, cupping his cheek.She turned her head, looking over her shoulder slightly, eyes glowing."Better start remembering, or I'll let there two hack you up into pieces.Been curious how vampires taste like.Maybe I'll start with you.Oh..and that's not a joke.Were can eat anything.We have strong stomachs."She looked at Zachary."Make him talk."She said and moved away, heading back out the door from which she came from.

Out in the hall, Jayme held herself from punching a wall.One, she didn't want to ruin this fine home and two, she didn't want to scare the crap out of the servants. She needed to calm down, relax and the only way to do that was to have Zachary hold her tightly.God, she could imagine those small infants crying out in pain, their parents unable to do anything.She felt a tear run down her cheek and she wiped it away, only to have another take its place, then another.Crap she was crying.She hated the weakness, but what else could she do about it.

Seeing Zachary, she kept herself from lunging into his arms.He was a good male, a strong one and nothing fazed him it seemed."Hold me.Oh God, please hold me."She said, letting her back press against the wall,unable to keep herself up right anymore.

Zachary smiled as Jayme made her threat, show casing that she did indeed have the skills to be a leader when facing the the worst situations. He watched as she excused herself from the room, leaving Zachary to make sure the order was fulfilled.

"You heard your Mistress. Make sure he reveals the name of everyone that his lips has touched. Track down every victim, help those that you can and relieve the suffering of those that you can't." Zachary said moving to leave the room.

"And after that sir?" One of the vampires replied as he moved to the man on the floor, cracking his knuckles as he spoke.

"Once we're sure he's told the truth, stake him to the roof. Let him have the joy of seeing the sun rise once more in his sorry excuse for a life." Zachary said as he left the room. Once out in the hall, he noticed that Jayme was starting to breakdown. Upon hearing her request, Zachary moved forward and wrapped his arms around her, pulling Jayme to his chest.

"I'll would love to hold you for as long as you like, but I do need to get some rest. I'm sorry that you had to see what I'm forced to deal with, but I think you now have a better understanding of why I need to use force to keep some people in line." He said as his arms picked Jayme up off the floor and began cradling her so she could relax. "You said that you have a friend that's a fae. Do you think she would like to know about what has transpired here?"

She hugged him tightly, pressed her face into his neck."At least you administer punishment for good reason.Reasons such as what has been said and done in that room.You're a better leader...then my father, and I love it."She smiled and leaned her head up,kissing his lips, lingering for a few moment before finally pulling away.Wiping her cheeks, Jayme debated about telling him about the phone call from her father last night.No doubt he was at a blood match, something vampires despise with heart for it was something that was done to their breed for sheer enjoyment for her kind.She would wait.He looked tired and sounded tired.

Sighing and nodding her head, she kissed his cheek."I'll call Lilian.She needs to know and i need a shoulder to rely on since you need to go to sleep."She said cupping his cheeks."Thanks for caring about me and my friends. I'm loving you even more."She smiled and blushed, biting her lip a bit."Here, I'll walk with you to your room.If you want I'll get you ready for bed.Which I get the feeling....you sleep naked don't you?"She asked, pulling away, only to take his hand and led him back to the stairs."I'm right, aren't I?"She teased as she ascended the steps with husband in hand.

Whether she got the truth or not, it would be rather sexy to know your husband slept in the nude.She did, but since this wasn't her home, she had to wear the baby doll.Reaching the top, she waited for Zachary to take lead and lead them to his room.

Zachary smiled as Jayme took his hand and had that playful mood again from last night. "I've been know to sleep with clothing on from time to time, but you can't really have a much fun in the bed if your body is covered, now can you?" He replied, licking his lower lip a little as the desire for her showed in his eyes. Once at the top of the stairs, he led Jayme down the hallway towards his bedroom.

It was a master bedroom, and reflected the rest of the house. The bed itself was a large four poster frame with red sheets that looked inviting and pillows that one knew were not only soft but would cause you to fall asleep in a matter of minutes. The windows of course were tinted to prevent sunlight from spilling in, but over head hung a crystal chandler, lighting the entire room brightly. The walls held old looking pictures, while the floor was a hard solid wood, polished to a mirror shine.

"So tell me, how do you plan on getting me ready for bed?" He asked as his hands started to undo the jacket he still wore from last nights quickie marriage.

Jayme immidietly went to the bed, letting her self fall to a sit, hand reaching over and grabbed a pillow.It was soft and the bed nice and springy.God, now she regretted not sleeping here the first night.THe chandelier was a nice touch and the furnishing and decor was amazing.Everything screamed Zachary actually.

When she looked up at him, he was undoing the jacket and quickly placed the pillow to the side and stood, walking over to him."well..I'll undress you."she said, moving his hands and worked at the buttons, undoing them one by one nice and slow.She had a smile on her face and finally, the last button was undone and she eased his jacket off his shoulders."Once your naked, I'll tuck you into bed....give you a nice, sweet kiss and let you fall asleep."she said, tossing the jacket to a near by chair and started for his dress shirt, going for the buttons and slowly tugged, little by little his smooth, pale skin revealing itself."If I would have known your room looked like this, i would have slept here.Though, I had to wear a sexy looking babydoll to bed....now I regret it."She mused, looking up at him"Maybe tonight I'll take over your bed."she teased and finished with the last button, her hand smoothing down his pec and down his stomach, while the other pushed his shirt off his shoulders.

Off in the distance, she heard a faint cry, her smile widening for she knew who was screaming like abitch."Seems your friends are doing a fine job on that vampire."she said, not wanting to pull her hand away from his skin.

Zachary felt her warm hand lightly caress across his bare skin after she removed his shirt and his smile widen at her touch. "Well then, you'll just have to spend the night with me this time. As for wearing the babydoll to bed, I wouldn't have mind. Of course, it might not have stayed on your body for very long." He said, his hands bring Jayme's to his mouth before placing a light kiss on her hands.

"As for my men, remember that they are yours now as well. But you are right, they would be enjoying themselves. Everyone of my clan hates those of the parasites. Drinking the blood of someone whose infected with such diseases is like drinking stale water: you can survive on it but it leaves a bad taste in your mouth." He paused talking for a moment, his eyes looking deep into hers before continuing. "I've wonder what yours might taste like. I imaging that it would be like a fine wine. But I shall refrain from sampling it until you say that I may."

She smiled, loving his smooth lips.As her hand was kissed the other traveled down, working on his pant button and zipper."Maybe tonight we will...and I have lots of baby dolls to model for you. So long as you get to take it off I'm fine."she mused, running her middle finger along his lower lip, her other hand pulling the zipper down and then his pants were barely hanging onto his hips."As for my blood.One day you'll have some, till then..think of it this way.The longer I make you wait, the more sweeter it'll taste I think."She mused and leaned in, kissing him.Hands settling on both his hips now, she pushed his pants until they fell to the floor, pooling around his feet.

As he shifted one leg then the other, she heard the piece of clothing being kicked, then his shoes."Two more things and you'll be completely naked. Want me to take your socks off...or work your boxers off, hmmm."She asked, slipping her fingers inside the waist band of his boxers, tugging gently.She heard another cream, then it was quickly cut off.No doubt he was knocked out quickly before his voice could be heard all over the castle.

He stood there for a moment, his hands sliding up and down Jayme's sides as she played with the only article of clothing still covering and protecting his private area. "If you remove the boxers first, then you'll get a chance to look at that wonderful cock you loved sucking on in the limo last night." He replied with a grin, his eyes wanting to taker her then and their but his mind knowing that he needed to rest.

"I think that the day you let me sample your life force, is the day that you take a bit of mine. Living forever as my mate is something you should think about before you agree to drink of my blood. You said that you're going to see your fea friend and tell her about what's happened here. Why don't you invite her over and enjoy this place in the sunlight? I can't join you, but that's no reason why you can't have company while being waited on hand and foot. The two of you can talk to your hearts content while enjoying the scenery and getting your liquor fix for the day."

She blushed and smiled and adding to even more of the tease, she cupped him, rubbing his crotch."Then I guess I should leave you as is and have you finish with the rest of your undressing."She said and pecked his lips quickly.Moving her hands away, she licked her lips, eyes glowing."Thanks...for letting me invite Lilian.I think it'll be good for her to know what's going on.Her father works for the Council, though he's only a secretary, he still knows alot."She said, kissing his shoulder."Guess I won't be tucking you into bed.But if you need anything let me know alright."she said and moved away from him, only to stop and look over her shoulder."Oh and as for the blood drinking thing.I get the feelign I won't need long to think about."she said and headed for the door, gave one last look to his gorgeous body and forced herself out before she pounced him then and there.

Sighing as she eased the lovely door closed, Jayme made a trip back to her room, grabbed her phone and texted her friend.

Sending a limo.get ur ass ready.Wre hving glrz day 2gthr.

She sent it and withing ten second she got a reply.

Awzme.C U in a bit

Jayme smiled and went in search of a servant.When she did she asked that a car be sent to fetch her friend.When the servant agreed and went to locate the driver, Jayme had already listed the things she was going to tell Lilian.First was about the bastard vampire who spread disease.Second was about the phone call from her farther and third was about how close she was with Zachary and she was willing to take his bite now.All this on the second day of their marriage.Being a wife was a tough job. As Jayme made the trip down stairs and into the kitchen, she saw no one and was glad.For one, she didn't like anyone cooking her meals, it was a peave of hers.Rummaging through the fridge, she pulled out a few eggs, bacon, sausage, tomatoes, jalapenos and onions. A nice omelet would satisfy her rumbling tummy and hopefully distract her a bit from having the conversation with Lilian.

"You are such a tease." Zachary replied as Jayme's hands moved away from him. His senses could tell him that her blood was up a bit, wanting to have some more fun, but like him she was holding herself back for the time being. He watched as she went to the door before replying to her words.

"Don't worry too much about me, my dear. Sleeping is something I've mastered. Of course I can't promise that you won't be in my dreams." His eyes held that seductive trait, want her to come to bed with him as he continued speaking. "As for this Lilian person, go and have your fun. You need someone to talk to, and if her father can be of use in getting the Counsel to back off, then I'm all for it." He blew a soft kiss with his lips as her body disappeared from view, the door shutting tightly as the sun began to climb high.

Zachary was quick to remove the rest of his meager clothing before slipping into the bed. His eyes closed as sleep took hold of him, while his cock stood semi hard, wanting to enjoy a session with Jayme but unable to for the time being.

It didn't take long for her too whip up four omelettes, some bacon and sausage.She almost use all of it on the eggs, but she wanted bacon to munch on by itself.She placed two omelettes on two plates, the bacon and sausage and set them on the island in the center of the kitchen.Lilian would be here any-

The door bell ran and Jayme simply smiled.She heard the door being opened and Jayme called out"I'm in the kitchen.Just keep walking straight and turn to your right."She said and within seconds, Lilian was standing under the archway of the huge kitchen."Pretty awesome."

"Yeah, it is."Lil said, her eyes darting back and forth.The fairy didn't know what to make of the large kitchen, or the large home for that matter.

"Here, sit, eat.I so need to spill things to you."Jayme said, pulling out a stool and watched as he friend sat, picked up the forked and began cutting away at the omelettes."Alright.So dish.You fucked him didn't you?"

Jayme laughed."My mouth did....in the limo as we rode over here."Lil squealed in joy, eyes locked onto her friends."Nothing else...I can tell.Anything else.Have you talked to your fa-.......he called?"

"He was.....at a blood match.I could tell since I heard the cheering and screaming."

"Oh God.Does your hubby know?"

"No....but I'm gonna tell him.....soonish."

Jayme sighed, picking at her egg with her fork.How would Zachary take to know her father went to blood matches.The very sport that forced two vampires againstg each other.They were starved for days and UV lamps were placed in their cells to weaken them.If they were lucky they wouldn't get UV poisoning, but that was a rare thing.They always got poisoned.And when a week or more has been up, two were thrown in a pit to fight each other, the winner drinking the blood of the other.Jayme hated that sport and her father would only say that it was the equivalent of them exterminating the females of her race.There was nothing equivalent about it.

Zachary stirred a few times in his bed, first when he smelled the food being cooked and again when the door open. Despite that, he didn't leave the bed but instead slept on, leaving Jayme to converse with her friend and come to grips with being the wife and co head of a vampire clan.

He didn't so much as dream as he remembered events from the past. A thousand years is a long time to be alive, and even the best of people can forget things that have happened in their distance past. His body stayed mostly still, giving the illusion that he was dead. An illusion that was heighten by his lack of a pulse and breathing.

His cock stayed in its half hard state while his slumber went on, leaving the girls to talk for as long as they wanted.

((I'll just have time flow by alright hahaha))

Jayme and Lilian had converse since the morning and now till late in the eve.They went to tan outside in the hot sun, then came back and relaxed, watched a movie, drank to their hearts content and discussed more about the days passing.Lilian agreed to speak with the Council in keeping their noises away and out of Jayme and Zachary's sex life.If they wanted this to work, one, they didn't need prying eyes watching as Jayme rode her husband hard.

Lilian even told Jayme to tell Zachary about what her father did when it came to blood matches.She needed the trust of her husband now, more then her fathers.

After finishing off the last few beers and eating a bit more of the pizza and chips, Jayme walked Lilian outside and to the limo."Let me know what your dad says alright.And I'm sorry about the passing fey.My heart goes out to the families."

Lil nodded, holding in tears."You tell your husband to do something about those creatures.If he doesn't, the Council will be up in his face as well as the disease spreading vampires alright.Take care and I'll let you know what daddy says ok."She said and hugged her friend and slipped into the limo.

Jayme watched as the limo pulled away and rode down the long white pebble path.She wondered if Zachary was still asleep.Straghtening her shoulders, she headed back to the house and managed to find one of the servants that cooked really well."hey, do you know how to make a good dessert."She asked and the servant nodded.He was young looking, but looks were deceiving.

"Chocolate Mousse is a delicacy of mine, ma'dam."he said in a French accent.

"Good.Make me some.......with Ice cream alright."She smiled, thanked the male and headed up the stairs.Maybe a little dessert after waking up would be nice for Zachary.Sure he couldn't take things, but she got the impression he could taste some things, like, hopefully chocolate.Not bothering to knock, she stepped into his room and closed the door, locking it.She was already barefoot and she was dressed in nothing but a pink wife beater, no bra and a pair of running shorts, black.She could only smile, seeing how still he was.

Slowly and gently,she pulled the blankets slipped under them and moved close, turning on her side to face him.She kissed his shoulders, resting her cheek on is, hand placed on his chest, feeling no pulse or felt no heat.He truly felt and looked dead."Zachary...."she whispered, running her hand slowly down his chest and over his stomach, making a trip down south to hopefully stir him awake.

Zachary's head slowly moved up as Jayme whispered to him, his nose sniffing out her blood that was flowing so near to him. His eyes opened part way, looking up to see her laying on top of him, kissing him and caressing his nude body with her soft hands. A smile broke out on his lips as he looked up at his wife.

"I think I could get use to waking up like this." He whispered up to her, his voice sounding calm and rested but held a hint of desire for more than just touching. "So did you ladies have a nice time? I see you got to enjoy the sun out on the lawn, and I'm going to assume that your friend did the same." He added as his hands started to lightly touch the sides of her body, caressing her arms and trying to figure a way to get past the clothing covering her body.

"What did your friend say when you told her about what happened here? I image that she would be mad that a vampire was responsible for the deaths of her people. If they need anything, tell her to ask me for help. I can't control what other vampires choose to do, but I can force them to bend to my will when they enter this city." His eyes were fully open now, studying Jayme and waiting to here how her day went.

"Do you feel like have some fun my dear? Would you like a repeat performance from last night in the limo?" He asked, licking his lips a little in his desire to taste Jayme's sex once more.

She smiled and quickly threw her leg over him, straddling him."I did have fun, thank you for asking.I told her what went down...between you and me and about the vampire that well frankly....I haven't heard from since this morning.'She said just realizing about that male.She shrugged and made little circles over his chest."She was upset.Appearantly......her great uncle has caught the disease and his family quickly quarantined him.They have him under observation and hopefully use him to find a cure before the illness gets to him.She believes you'll do right for them."She walked her fingers along his chest, going from one of his nipples to the other, back and forth."And I asked her to tell her father about the Council.She's gonna text me to let me know about what he says.Hopefully he can keep them at bay long enough for us to enjoy each other."

She waited for a moment before telling something even more important.He was in the mood and so was she, but she had to get this out of her chest.Looking at him, she took one of his hands and kissed his palm, then placed his hand on her cheek."Before we have fun.I need to tell you something."She said, biting her lip."you know....about the Blood Matches right?Well....my father......he....he-"sponsors them"- goes to them.I've asked...well..begged him to get who ever to shut them down, but he says its for the best.Something about treating them the way they treat us.....females of our race.And I think its stupid.He called last night and I knew he was at one since I heard the cheering and screams.I'm telling you because...I don't want you to think that i get involved in that stuff.Some being derseved punishement, yes....but not like that.I was hoping..maybe...you can help me in stopping them.If they want peace, well....I want things like that to stop."

Zachary's smile widen as Jayme climbed on top of him, his cock growing harder and pressing up against her back, wanting to have some fun again. He listened to her speak about how her day had been. His hands moved do to caress her bare legs in time with her fingers playing on his chest. "Don't worry about that other vampire; he won't be bothering anyone ever again.

I would offer your friend his blood to try and find a cure, but I'm afraid that it's highly toxic and contagious. The carpet from the room he was in will have to be burned and all the blood spilled on the floor needs to be washed up by one of my clan in order to prevent infection." He said before she took his hand up to her cheek and kissed his palm.

When she relaid the rest of what she had learned, Zachary felt like a train had just run him over. Shocked but still able to function. When he heard Jayme's fathers reasons for sponsoring such events, his eyes shot open wide and his head lay back against the pillows. If he had breath, he would be out of it right at this moment. Instead, his mouth moved to speak, his voice coming out in only a hushed whisper.

"So the rumors have a ring of truth. The Countessia shall have to talk fast when next we me." He managed to say, his hand pulling away from Jayme's head and resting on his temple. "Thank you for telling me this right away. If you had hidden it, then I would have known that I could not trust you. By revealing such damning information about your own father, you have shown that you are willing to actually try and make this marriage a success. But now we are faced with the problem of what to do next."

The mood was definitly ruined.Sighing and slipped off him and sat on the edge of the bed."I don't care if I loose my dad's trust.Like I said before.He can go screw himself.But you and me.Were in a life together, so it won't work if we end up fighting all the time during the course of our marriage.There's so much I can say to my father.But, it's his doing for not listening to me."Running her fingers through her hair, she heard the door knock.

"Yes?"

"Mistress, your dessert is ready.I took the liberty of bringing it here for you to enjoy with the master."The cook said, his voice sounding rather pleased almost.

Jayme stood and headed for the door.Opening it, she saw a tray being balanced in the cooks hand."Aww, thank you so much."She took it, making sure the door didn't open fully so that Zachary wasn't exposed.

"And for dinner Mistress.What would you like."

She pondered and smiled."Spaghetti.Make it extra saucy please.Oh and with sausage and lots of beef, ok."She said, watched as he bowed and trotted off, a spring in his step.She closed the door, settled the tray on the bureu and popped the lid off."Oh, my...god."She said, taking the large plate with the four scoops of ice cream and the chocolate mousse and some syrup all around."Your gonna eat this with me alright."She said, taking the one spoon and headed back to Zachary.Balancing the plate, she climb up, folded one leg under herself and was facing her hubby.Settling the plate on her lap, she took a spoon ful of mousse and ice cream, slipped it in her mouth and her eyes quickly rolled back as they closed a moaned leaving her lips."Oh sweet spirits...this is sooooo good.Here, you have to try it."She said, taking a small portion of ice cream and mousse and waited for Zachary to open his lips."Come on.I know you can taste sweets big guy.So open that sexy mouth- there you go."she laughed as she made a quick move with the spoon in slipping it in his mouth, but some managed to get on his lip a bit.

Zachary almost let out a pout as Jayme left the bed and moved to answer the door. He watched as she brought in the serving tray and placed her order for the evening supper. "See? You're settling in nicely." He said with a grin as she returned to his side with the dessert in hand.

Zachary's tongue rolled over the spoon as Jayme pushed the tasty dessert past his lips, his mouth letting the ice cream melt slowly before he swallowed the joyful treat. "Yes, I can taste it and even enjoy it, but I can't be satisfied by it. Or any other food. Kind of a nice side effect of being undead: you can eat all you want and never gain a pound. Hence why you almost never see any fat vampires."

His hand moved up and lightly cupped Jayme's cheek, feeling the warm flush of blood just beneath the surface. "I'm deeply honored that you trust me this much, and am happy that you are enjoying this marriage so far. I know it must have been hard for you to accept this change in your life, and I'm deeply sorry that you never really had a choice in the matter." He paused for a moment, licking away the stay dab of cream from his lips before speaking again.

"These blood sports that your father is running bodes ill for everyone. Our marriage was meant to bring peace and stop the fighting. Once word gets out that your dad doesn't even care about the welfare of his own daughter and is willing to continue on the same route as before, the streets will over flow with blood. I can not move against your father for two reasons: 1) I would be seen as the attacker and thus the war would be back on between our two species and 2) I know that you would not like it."

Back
Top Bottom