Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wicked Thoughts (Lustfull_SinxFriend In The Shadows)

She felt him twitching against her breasts.She sucked and sucked and next thing she knew, her cheeks were puffing out, her mouth filling up.She was surprised to feel how warm his cum was.She felt a little of his jizz seep out from her lips and coat the top of her breasts.Not bothering to pull away, she swallowed every last drop, running her tongue and licked his cock head clean before pulling away."I got a little messy."She giggled, pushing her breasts up and licked the tops, cleaning herself as well.Nothing left to lick she licked her lips and gave a kiss to his cock, before pushing herself back up and settling on the seat."let them gossip.We can say someone drugged us or something."She shrugged at fixed her dress, adjusting it and hiding her breasts once more behind the thin cloth.She pushed her dress down, fixing the skirt, seeing no wrinkles.Her panties were soaked, but nothing to do with that at the moment.

Jayme reached her hands up and was about to fix her hair until she tensed, shivers running up her spine.She looked around, from Zachary to the ceiling and then sides.She felt...eyes...on her.Were they being watched."Do you feel something?"She asked, looking at Zachary with a bit of concern on her face.

Zachary smiled at her comment about getting messy. "Trust me, they get worse. The stains that they leave behind are very hard to get out, cover up or explain." He said as he started to redress himself. "If you don't mind the idle gossip, then I shall not worry about it. It actually might make things interesting to hear what people say." He added, leaning back into his seat to relax.

At her second comment, he sat right up. His nose started to sniff the air, almost like a cat. But it was his quick head turns that showed his true inner animal. That of a shark. His eyes turned into a penetrating glare, showing the desire to kill without a second thought. "I'm not smelling any pulsing blood. If we are being watched, it's either by things undead, or by magic form afar. I'd bet on the latter. The Counsel would be checking up on us, seeing as we didn't go straight home." He replied a second before ordering the driver to take them to his house.

"Talk about a buzz kill. Now I'm not in the mood to continue." He said, a cross look on his face as he spoke. "But it does give us a chance to have a proper tour of the mansion. Hopefully we can relax enough to continue our fun later."

She scowled and crossed her arms.Those fuck tarts of a Council ruined the moment."I don't think I can properly consumate this marriage while being watched.I'll either call father and have him demand that they us in private or I'll tell them personally."She said, brushing her hair back, pissed off as can be."At least their distraction gave us the chance to get back in track."She smiled, feeling the limo turn right, then turn left.They were getting close it seems.

She looked out the window and saw that there were not may houses close to each other.Alot of space was between each one and it seemed all the house had lots of acres in both the front and back yard."Nice place."She said, seeing that ALL the house looked the same.Oh how communities worked together in staying uniformed and twin like.She bet Zachary's home wasn't the same as the others.She could image a big stretched fence all around the property.As long as there was space where she could run around, then she was happy.

"Please tell me theres food in the house.I'm starving and I wasn't one for freaking caviar and capers.God, who eats that crap anyways"

Fence wasn't the right word. Thick white brick wall with security cameras was. The car stopped only for a minute before continuing onward, thick metal gates could be heard even inside the car. The sound proofing must have been done so that anything inside could not be heard out but outside could be heard in. Typical for a Vampire to not want anyone to hear him with his next meal.

They didn't need to open the doors of the car, two servants did that for them, letting Jayme and Zachary step out on their own. It was plan to her that his servants were human but obviously bound to him in some fashion. Of course, the servants went with the house. Or mini castle as it were.

Given that it was night time, the outside looked more Gothic than it was. Zachary's mansion was large, three stories high but long and deep. The grounds covering the outside easily stretched for a square mile. leaving Jayme with enough space to stretch her legs and never get board. The house itself was in perfect shape, the windows tinted black but the stone work kept clean. The doors looked to be solid wood while the pathway leading up to them was loose pebbles. Roman looking pillars adorned the front, inviting them to enter the darken hall.

Zachary whispered something into the ear of the man that had opened his door. Giving a nod, he walked away, signaling for the other servant to follow. Seconds later, the entire place lit up, show casing a richly furnished dwelling just beyond the front door. "I asked them to find something for you to eat. The staff are a mix of mortal and vampire, so I do keep some things handy. You will excuse me for not joining you in partaking of such fancies. Once you change, you can't eat regular food anymore." He said, coming around to Jayme's side of the car.

"As for caviar and capers, I can't tell you anything about them. I never had them when alive and can't enjoy the same feeling now. I have asked that they bring you something 'normal', but I fear that I don't really know what that is anymore. Shall we had inside so that you can make that call to your father? Despite the...unfortunate...outcome from the car ride, I still would like to finish what we started." He said, licking his top lip a little.

Her mouth parted into a small 'o' sound as she gazed around the property.Everything was wider and bigger, though not compaired to back home, but still spacious.Even the garden itself was well kept the grass nice and green.As the limo came to a stop, she waited, then her door opened and she was greeted by a well uniformed maid."Thank you."She said, her eyes going from the woman to the house....castle...monstrous building infront of her."I think Dracual wants his castle back."She joked as the dark structure loomed over in pratically, big and large and covered with a few windows.The air felt crisp as if it was about to rain almost.

"Your place is amazing."She said, moving around the limo and towards him.She watched as he said something to the servant and watched head to the goth like castle.Slipping her arm around his, she smiled and blushed."If they can't find me anything then it's cool.I can wait until tomorrow morning to eat something."she laughed."And no worries.Its understanding once you change."She starred up at him, wanting to badly to lean in and lick his lips along with his tongue, but she held herself and let him lead her towards the castle.

Inside, everything was lit up.From plug in laterns to even a chandelier.The foyer was big, the tiles on the floor all fashioned in different colored paterns.The living she saw was big, night decorated in bright sunshine colors, but in earth mute colors like greens and browns.Near the stairs, she squealed and rushed over to her luggage."Ohh mommy missed you."She said, kneeling down and stroked her leather Gucci bags.She sug through a small one and pulled out a purple and pink iPhone."Let me call daddy alright."she said, turning her phone on and dialed her old man's cell.She paced around, hearing it ring and ring but no answer."Hmmm..strange..."she tried her father's security guard's number and he picked up within the first ring."Hey Roake, is......oh......ok...well tell him....I know he's busy....."She bit her lip."Look just tell him that I don't want the Council eavesdropping and peeking on me when I'm owning the vamp."she turned to Zachary and stuck her tongue out."Yeah, yeah, I'll teach him who's in charge.Ok, thanks."She hung up and sighed.

"He's out of town apperantly.So we might have to hold off in 'consumating' this marriage."slipping her phone back in the bag, she went over and wrapped her arms around his waist."Does this mean we can't be lovey dovey for a while, knowing those old hags and bastards are spying on us as of right now."

While Jayme was briefly on the phone, Zachary was whispering something to a male vampire that had stepped out to greet them. Without saying a word, the newcomer nodded and left, not even giving his name. Zachary stood and waited for her to came back to his side before giving the 'tour' of his place.

"This place isn't bad. I've spent some money trying to upgrade it for the twentieth century, or twenty-first century as it were. As for castles, I do have a few, acquired when there previous owners were stupid enough to let their nature be found out or when they fell deep into debt. If you are hungry, we can always order something in for you." He looked down at her bags, not really understanding woman's fashion but understanding the expense that went into that fashion.

"Shall we walk around and see the rooms? Yours is prepared, as I said before. You can sleep in it for the night, if you so choose. I'm afraid that there's nothing clothes or perfume wise waiting for you. I was unsure what you liked in that manner and felt having nothing right off the bat was better than having the wrong things at all." His finger came to rest on his lips before he continued.

"Odd that your father would be called away on business this soon. Seeing as it's his daughters big day, you would think he'd stay and enjoy the party. Either his business is very important, or he felt like his job was done." He added as his hand mirrored her, resting on the small of Jayme's back, lightly caressing her skin with his finger tips.

She smiled."It is odd that daddy isn't home.He's never busy with anything actually.All he does is sign papers and keeps track of whats going on with the other Tribe's around us, anything else, his personal guard Roake takes care of everything else."She said and hugged him tighter."I would like a tour of the 'house' though.I wanna get a feel for this place.And the first place I so wanna check is the kitchen."She felt her tummy grumbling and she quickly moved her hand and smoothed it over her belly."Yeah, caviars were so not tempting."She mused and chuckled as she let Zachary lead her around and towards the kitchen first.

SHe gazed around, seeing lots of expensive art, like painting and some mini statues and busts.She even saw Greco roman figurines that would have cost a pretty penny."Your place is like a museum."she said, and all of a sudden her nose picked up something delectable.She shuddered and smiled."Oh God that smells good."She said and releaed Zachary and followed the scent.Her nose led her to the kitchen, where a woman was standing over the stove and was cooking a piece of meat."S-steak...oh God, yes."she said, moaning almost in glee.

The woman seemed to jump in surprise and had a face of worry.She didn't know whether or not she was cooking the steak.Jayme moved closer, curiousity getting to her and she saw how mildy golden burnt the steak is."That's fine how it is.I can take care of the rest actually."she said, seeing the woman give a hesitant smile.She bowed, then looked at Zachary to see if she could see.Jayme turned the stove off and picked at the steak, seeing red juice seeping out."Medium raw, just how I like it."she mused and looked at the woman."Can I get a place.And if you have wine, I'll take a glass."she said, waiting for the woman to do as she was told.

Jayme wondered if it was even alright to give orders.She was the wife, but Zachary still had power over everything in this house.

"Do as she says. As my wife she needs to be treated as you would treat me. She and I are one when it comes to ruler ship of this House." Zachary said to the maid. Giving a slight bow, she hurried to fulfill Jayme's request. Coming back with both plate and cutlery, she bowed again before speaking.

"It will take a moment to bring up a bottle Mistress." She said, his voice carrying a hint of french in it. Giving another bow, she set off to fulfill the rest of the order. Zachary took the moment of absence to take a seat across from his new wife. "Your sense are very sharp. I suppose that would be the reason why most of your kind don't wear much in the way of perfume or cologne.

As for the art, some was inherited from the former leaders, some taking a prizes from those that dared to challenge me. The rest was either bought or given as gifts. These are just a few that I own. Given the speed of this marriage, and given the motives of the Counsel, I wasn't able to fully decorate this place to my liking. Still, it looks nice enough. I imagine that you would like to spruce the place up a bit. Make it feel more like hom. Apart from a few rooms, I have no problem with you doing so." He said, stopping when the maid returned with a bottle of red wine and a fine crystal glass for Jayme to drink from.

She smiled, watching the maid walk off in fulfilling her duties and Jayme's request."I'm not one to give orders...especially to those whom I've never had the chance to work with in a sense.I get used to telling those who work and serve my father."she said and when the maid handed her the plate and knife and fork, she smiled and thanked her.Setting the steak on the plate, Jayme moved to join Zachary, sitting next to him and set her utensils down on the plate over her steak.She saw a few folded cloth napkins and grabbed the one first one on the top, unfolding it and setting it on her lap.Which was never a custom for her, since she always tucked in in her collar like a bib.

"Are all your servants French or something.Your maid has a lovely accent.I've been wanting to learn French..and Russian as well.God, I love those languages."She said and began to cut a small piece of her steak, but before she could pop it in her mouth, the maid came back with a nice dark bottle of red wine and two crystal glasses instead of one."Thank you."She said and looked to Zachary."Would you mind pouring me a bit.Half way please."She asked and popped the piece of meat in her mouth.

Immiediatly she moaned as the juicy taste brought her sensens to life, her tongue tingling at the slight bit of spice the maid used on the meat."Oh God, this tastes amazing."she said, cutting a much bigger piece and slipped it past her lips, chewing slowly just to enjoy the flavor."Mmm..as for the house.I like it how it is.I might fix up the rooms that I like, but everything else can stay as is.My dad had this barbaric feel to his.Freaking fur, broadswords and what not all around.Freaking Attila the Hun if you ask me."She said, rolling her eyes at the sight of her father's collection.Cutting another piece a bit with force now.It seemed Jayme had a real thing against her father's stuff.As she popped the piece of meat in her mouth, a trickle of juice ran down the side of her lip and dripped onto her lap."C-crap, my dress."She said, seeing the drop fell on the napkin.She sighed and grabbed the cloth, raised it and brought to her lips in order to wipe away the juice.

Zachary poured Jayme the glass of wine as the maid came back and brought forth another bottle of red liquid. Without needed to ask, she filled Zachary's glass to the rim. At once, the thick smell of blood filled the room. Zachary licked his bottom lip a little before replying to her statements.

"You must excuse my manners. I'm unable to enjoy the fine meal you are having. Just as I'm unable to enjoy the wine that is before you. As for the servants, they come from all over. France, Russia, Japan, Africa. I like a variety." He said as he sipped on the glass. From his words, it was obvious that he kept the humans around to drink from. Still, none of them looked afraid or pale from blood loss, meaning the Zachary didn't need to feed from them often, or didn't need to feed often at all.

Licking away the rim of blood from his upper lip, he continued speaking. "Your father's taste remind me of my own when I was younger. Of course, that was back when warfare involved swords and horses, not guns and tanks. But tell me more about yourself and your species. I'm afraid that my knowledge of shifters is rather limited. It would be nice to know the facts from the hearsay."

She enjoyed the steake and simply waived her free hand when she was fiinished cleaning her lips."Its alright.Still kinda sucks you can't enjoy such things, but hey, what can you do."she said almost done with the piece of meat.When he mentioned that the servants were from different parts of the world, her brows raised in surprise."Oh wow.I am so going to bug the French and Japanese servants.Maybe the Russian as well."She teased, taking her wine glass and almost downed the whole thing.Food made her thirsty and the wine made her even more thirstier.Grabbing the bottle, she poured herself more and took another sip...which wasn't a sip at all."I'm well aware your servants have a healthy glow to them.So safe to assume you rarely feed from them.How nice of you if I may say."she stuck her tongue out, messing with him a bit.

"And as for my dad.God...When my mother died, it seemed he had changed alot.I didn't know her long and everyone told me she was sweet.For an Alpha female she took shit from no one, not even dad.She decorated the compound to her liking.Which was mostly of Earth hues and flowers.She was very spiritual, always connected with the Eart spirits and Gods."she said, sighing."I miss her, though I can feel her around, watching me.Dad.....he.....he practically gave up on me.Right when all the males were of good age, he had them spar in front of me in a ring in order for me to choose who I had to mate with in order to bare and grow more of our pacts members.He wanted females.He wanted my little girls to be used for nothing more then breeding purposes.I told him he sucked balls and I flippe dhim off and ran away for a bit, till I had to come back.He pissed me off so much.He eventually apologized and before I knew it, he changed how the whole compound look."Taking another swig of the wine, she almost finished the glass, but pulled away, leaving a little at the bottom on the glass.Filling it up once again, she sighed.

"then he drops the whole M-bomb.Marriage...to a vampire.Whoopie for me.I threw a big bitch fit."she laughed, already feleing her cheeks getting warm.She took another sip of wine and smiled at Zachary."The only person that thought this would work is my best friend.God, I love that damn fairy."she said smiling.

Shaking her thoughts, she set her fork and knife down and tapped her chin."Well.......we can shift at will as you probably know, though we can take two shapes willingly.One is that of a simple, rather large wolf.Bigger then your average.The second is our were form.We are twice our size or twice the size of anyone human or being around us.Even if were on our hind legs or all fours, were still pretty big.The males can be vicious when they change...but the females.You have to watch out for them, especially on the ful-"she paused, looking around.She remebered.The full was coming in three months.She didn't need to worry till then, but she would eventually need to tell Zachary."Anyways.Just fear the females when they change.They get more vicious then a male.Though..I will say, we look a bit prettier then the males."

"Bug them to your hearts content. They will have to answer to you as well from now on." Zachary replied as he watched Jayme finish off the steak. "I will admit that there are a few things that I miss from being human. Food and drink are one of them. The only way now that I can experience such things is by drinking the blood of one that has recently eaten or drank their fill of what ever poison that I want to try. Hence why there is food and drink: the servants can enjoy a meal before I enjoy mine." He replied, his last words a slight joke to match the one she had given him.

The smile on his face fell when he heard that Jayme's mother had passed on. "Death changes everyone." He whispered back, not seeming to know that the words were spoken instead of just in his head. "I imagine that your father was just grief stricken and so acted as he did. And the marriage idea wasn't really his, so you can't blame him for that. I'm pleased to hear, I must say, that you have friends that are of different backgrounds. I'm not a big fan of Fay blood, so you can invite her over should you so choose." He said, finishing off his glass before pouring a new one.

"As for fearing your kind, I haven't done that in nearly three hundred years. I've faced down a full pack on the Winter Solstice and am still here. Granted, the ones fighting me were male, so I have no experience with what a female can do; but in your case, I think I'd like to see. Since you've been so kind as to answer my question so far, do you wish to ask one in return? We could go back and forth in an effort to delay the Counsel's wishes."

"trust me...I don't think you'd want to mess with a female, let alone face one, especially if they have young with them."she said and watched as a servant appeared and took her plate and utensils, though left her wine glass since she assumed Jayme was still drinking."And thanks for letting me bug the servants.I'll be sure no to keep them from their duties."She said it as if she was going to be in the wrong for even bothering them.She wasn't used to commanding people who weren't like her.She was used to telling her packs members as well as her father's private guards and what not.Clearing her mind, she needed to think of questions to ask this man and yeah, it was a good idead for getting this conversation rolling even more, only to keep themselves at bay from the damn Council Members and their priying eyes.

Taking another sip of her wine, she pondered, looking at Zachary, then at her glass, then back at her husband."Have you ever been married before this.Girlfriend....lover?Anything.Your old....no offesense to that, but I know you've been with more then what, thirty woman."She said, smirking.She wondered if he had famous woman as lovers or something close to those lines.

Zachary let out a small laugh. "Way more than thirty. I'm over a thousand! At one a year, that's still more than your average porn star. And I like to have more than one a year." He replied, smiling a little at her. "I guess that will be out the window now, so I hope you don't mind having an eager lover in your bed every night.

As for the first part of your question: I've never been married before, nor have I had a girlfriend as you image the word. When I was still human, there was someone that I was trying to court, but my... condition changed that. So now she is less than dust. I've slept with and feed off of ladies through out the years, but never bothered to think about settling down. Most Vampires that end up staked or frying in the sun do so because they allow themselves to stay in one place for too long. I moved about, buying placing in my favorite cities so I can revisit them, but never stayed in one spot for more than a decade." He finished off his glass before pouring himself a fresh one.

"My turn then. Since it would be impolite to ask how many men you've slept with, I shall instead ask: what do you really think about my kind and how much to you really know?"

She was amazed, shocked and surprised."So.....this makes you either a pimp or a whore."she laughed polishing off her wine and already she was feeling a tiny bit tipsy, but she hid it."One a year..wow...can't imagine having to wake up to a different face everytime.And no, i like eagerness."she said debating whether to fill her glass, but held herself for the moment."I can imagine what you would have to go through.I'm sorry for the female that coulldn't be yours.I get the feeling it wouldn't have worked out even after you told her what you became."she said, grabbing a few strand of her hair and twisted them in her finger.

Hearing is question, her face almost paled.That was a question she didn't want to answer.She didnt want him to know the truth about her relantionship with the males in her tribe.She never choose them, never ever, but her father did for her.If they one a sparring match, they got her as a prize.If one found more food then others, they got her as a reward.Everything was either a reward or price and Jayme hated it.She even had the nerve to try to cut her hair, but Lil snapped her out of the idea and once the announcement of her marriage was set, she was almost grateful...almost.

Sighing, she filled her glass part way and jugged it down, filling it again."Back then...haha...before all this..before us happened in the limo.I hated your breed.But that was because of what I was told."She ran her finger up and down the thin neck of her glass."My father said that is was all your breeds fault why we leave in such spaced out inclosers, away from other Tribes.We had to seperate and keep hidden, if not, your breed would find us and kill us all."She said, not looking at Zachary."I..I was told that you....your breed is the reason we don't have females.You guys made it a sport to kill of the females so we wouldnt be able to populate."She almost choked repeating and reliving the words her father and fellow tribe members said."All I knew about you guys was that you guys were evil jerks, who were sadistic in loving to watch others suffer.You take what you want without carefrom blood, to mates to money, it didn't matter, you took it all."

She wiped her eye, clearing away a tear before he saw it.She was drunk, thus emotional for no reason."But....getting to know YOU.I saw that all of that...was a lie.Your not like that.Your sweet....your kind and you would make me happy. You don't see me as a price or reward, and I like that."She wiped her eyes again."Hahaha....oh God, sorry."she said for no reason...or maybe there was.

"No, I don't see you as a prize or a reward. In truth, I see you as the final knot in the Counsel's plan to keep a wrap on me." Zachary replied as he finished off his glass. "But your father was right about some of us being that way. I've met vampires that would curl your blood. And I can seem evil at times. I'm afraid that you find that out soon enough.

As not only the Head of my Clan, but the oldest... living Vampire, I have certain duties and responsibilities. One of which is keeping trouble makers in line. Another is keeping out the undesirables from the city. In both cases, I'm afraid that I need to be violent to get the point across. So I can understand you hating our breed, seeing as we haven't done anything for you to change your mind. But I do believe that it's your turn. What would you like to ask me?" He said, leaving his glass empty for the time being.

She smiled when he didn't see her as the thing she was regarded as back in her home, but she didn't like that fact that he admitted that all she said was the truth.At least he layed punishement to those who refused to keep themselves out of trouble, so points for him.But he said he would use violence as a means of getting his points across.Would he use it on her if she were to cross any lines with him.

She wondered about them and looked down to the floor.She placed her hands on her lap and didn't look at him.In a whispered tone she spole."W-Would....would you ever...hit me.If I did anything bad would you hit me."She didn't like ot be hit, hated it.One thing about male wolfs was the way they dominated over a female.When a female didn't want it, they would fight only to be rendered stunned by either being back handed and at times punched.If biting didn't help, then a good hit to the face our shoulder would work.She needed to air out some of her fears to Zachary just so he had a clear view of how she was and such.

"Define 'bad'. If you are trying to kill me, for any reason, am I not entitled to do any and all in my power to stop you? Just as you would do the same for yourself?" He replied without a moments hesitation to her question; he had apparently been expecting her question in response to his statement. If he had breath, Zachary would have sighed before continuing.

"I wish I could tell you that everything will be alright, but the truth is that there are a lot of problems that need to be solved still. Our marriage will provoke a lot of response from both sides, and not all of it will be good. While I can keep my species in line, I need you to do the same. Once everyone gets it through their thick skulls that this is the way things are going to be from now on, things should settle down a little."

"bad as in-"not wanting sex for some reason"-just bad.Like if I said something I wasn't suppose to or did something you didn't like."she said, looking at him now.Shaking her head, she slipped of the stool."as for my kind.You think I have an command over them.So long as my father breathes, he is forever leader of my Tribe.I can only do so much and tell him as much as I can, but would he listen.No, he wouldn't.I may be his daughter, but he doesn't give two shits about me Zachary, no male has.And if we do have sex, then that would be the reason why a fight would start up or keep going.All because we slept together."She chuckled saddly."No matter what we do or won't do, it'll trigger something.If we don't fuck, the Council will announce our uncommitment to gain peace.If we do fuck each other, then all hell would break loose either way."

Walking away and heading for the kitchen's archway, she stopped."I'm taking chances.I'm not sleeping with you.Not tonight.And I'm not sharing a bed with you.Not until we get some of this crap settled.If those Council fucktarts want proof that we slept, then it'll be on our terms.They go by what we want."Jayme looked over her shoulder."I'll see you in the morning.Have a nice night."she smiled and walked away in search of a servant who would lead her to the room which was meant to be hers.

Ten minutes passing, Jayme was settled in a lovely crimson colored guest room.Her luggage set in the corner, her shoes as well, she settled herself on the soft canopy bed and sighed."I need to stop thinking he's like them."She mumbled, feeling her head hurting from all the wine.Sighing, she stood and slipped out of her dress, letting it pool to the floor on her feet.With nothing but her thong on, she headed for the bathroom and started up the shower, letting warm water run.Looking in the mirror, Jayme brushed her hair out with her fingers.She hated her hair, hated how long it was.Was Zachary a hair puller?Would she freak out if he tugged on it or gripped it?In the car, it felt a little different, but she was so caught up the past didn't catch up to her, now though.

As the mirror fogged up she slipped out of her thong and entered she shower stall, letting warm water cascade down her body and wash away the stress that was building.What a way to spend their wedding night, right?

Zachary sat there and watched as she walked away. "She says that she has no control over her other tribe members. Yet the strength she shows here tells me that this girl doesn't exploit all her talents. That should change in the future." He said out loud to no one, just thinking about Jayme and her forceful personality.

One of his servants came to him later and told him Jayme had been settled down in the prepared room. He nodded and waved his hand for them to depart. "I think I shall stay up till the sun rises. It's been a long time since I've done so." He said as he finished off the bottle in front of him. It was a few hours later than one of Zachary's 'men' came to him and relayed a message to him.

"I understand. I'll take care of it soon. Prepare a room. Once this is done, I'll be sleeping for the rest of the day. My wife is to have free reign of the house. Should she choose to leave or have anyone over, let her. She is not a prisoner. She is your new mistress of this house. Treat her like you'd treat me." He said to the man before looking back out the window. "I want to see the sun rise before getting blood on my hands."

After the bath, Jayme had rummaged through her one of her luggage bags and pulled out a black and pink baby doll with matching silk panties.Hair brushed out, skin lotioned, she settled under the soft covers of the bed.She had her pink BlackBerry on the night stand next to her, the screen glowing, showing the time."Barely 2 in the morning."she said and sighed.Forcing her eyes closed, not even within ten seconds, her phone began to vibrate, bouncing on the nightstand.She sat up and picked it up, not checking who it was."Hello?....Dad."She grew tense, listening to her old man."No he's here.Asleep I think.Well I'm not in the same damn room as him.No.....no.For god sakes dad, why do you care if we slept.-"She let him go on and on about why this marriage was happening.

She heard a grunt, then a scream, then silence in the backround."What was that noise?Nothing, well it sounded like-"she rolled her eyes."No, i'm not sleeping with him, no, I'm not going to make sure he stays here for the night.Its his home."She paused, then she almost jumped hearing another cry and some cheering."D-Dad....where are you?No where, your somewhere.Are you.......are you at a blood fight?"She asked, heart pounding."Dad, look-"He spoke, then the line went dead.Jayme looked at her phone, then pushed end, her lip being sucked."He woudln't go to those.He makes sure none are being held."Place her phone back down, Jayme lies back and looks at the ceiling.She debated about telling Zachary, but she assumed it was nothing.Pushing the conversation away, she closed her eyes and focused on sleeping.

The sun finally started to crest the horizon, creating a beautiful cascade of color and light for Zachary's eyes. Of course, the windows were tinted to make sure that the sunlight didn't have its usual effect on creatures like him. Still, it was breath taking to see, but Zachary didn't have breath. A small frown crossed his lips as he thought about that; and about everything that had happened last night. He wondered if he should have hid the truth from Jayme; if he should have lied and tried to pretend that everything would be alright.

'No. This is the best way. If I'd lied, then she'd eventually find out about what I'm willing to do and then we'd have a huge fight. At least this way, we can talk things over. After I merit out some punishment.' He thought as he pulled himself up out of the chair. He walked down a long hallway towards the room where his childer were waiting for him; with a special guest that needed Zachary's attention.

Jayme tossed in her bed and then reached out her hand from under the covers.After three attempts in trying to grab her phone, she finally succeded and pulled the thing under the covers with her.She groaned, shifting on the mattress."6:22.....seriously."She said, letting the phone slip and fall to the floor.No way was she waking up and her head was killing her.The wine took its toll on her temples and Jayme just layed there in her bed, letting the beating in her head keep going and going.She wondered if Zachary went to sleep.Was he upset that they didn't share a bed.

Turning to her side, Jayme looked at the other pilled next to her head and wondered what it would be like to actually wake up to someone.Not wake up and leave the room in which her prize winner was snoring like a drunken fidiot.Closing her eyes, her headache bothered her even more, but she wasn't going to let it win.Nor was she going to-

Someone was vaccuming outside and Jayme cursed.So it was her first day as...what..mistress...or..whatever.She pushed the covers off, slipped out of bed, groaned from head pain and went to the door.Easing the thing opened, she looked around and saw a tan colored woman vacuuming."E-Excuse me."She said and the woman looked up, freaked and turned it off.

"F-Forgive me Mistress.Tis a chore.I didn't mean to-"

"-No, no, its ok.Can you get me something for my headache please.And you can continue once you do."She said and smiled when the servant bowed atleast fifty times and headed off.

Sighing, though with a smile, she thought she could get used to this.

Zachary strolled into the room, his clothing starting to cress from being worn all night long. Two of his childer stood with their arms behind their back while another vampire was forced to stand in front of them. Zachary looked at the 'man' and a scowl crossed his face. He addressed his men instead of speaking to the newcomer.

"Is this the one you told me about?" He said, motioning to the vampire with his head. He walked forward and past the man, keeping his back turned while he looked out the window.
"Yes sire. We're sure of it." One of his men replied before giving the vampire a push towards his master. Zachary turned around and looked at the sorry excuse for a vampire.

The man before Zachary looked like a drug addict that hadn't had his fix in a few days. His body was very thin, almost like skin over bones. His hair was a tangled mess and his clothes were torn. He twitched a little, a clear sign of his nerves being on edge. "Look, I don't know what you think I am-" He stated to say before Zachary cut him off with a quick backhand that sent the man flying to Zachary's vampire servants. The two men caught him and thrusted the decrepit vampire back to their master.

"How many have you bitten?" Zachary asked before another fist collided with the mans face, knocking him to the ground. "ANSWER ME!" He screamed, his voice one of cold terror and hatred.

When the servant returned with her aspirin and some water, she thanked her and heard the vaccum being turned on once again.Smiling, she popped the pills in her mouth and drank as she strode around in her room.It was barely seven or so now and she figured, why not check what her husband dearest was doing.Placing the glas down, she wlaked over to her luggage and grabbed the biggest one and hauled it, before lettin it fall flatly.She unzipped it and pushed the top open, revealing lots of unfolded clothes.She didn't bother folding any, just throwing anything in her cases since she didnt have much time to fully prepare herself for what happened yesterday.Her other trunks with clothes were arriving as well as some of her things such as her cheap jewelry box, shoes, handbags and what nots.

Rummaging around, she pulled out a black wife beater, black sport shorts and in the pockets she pulled out a pink silk bra and panties.Getting her clothes for the day, she closed the luggage, tossed her thins on the bed and began to undress herself.The baby doll fell to the floor, along with the underwear and withing thirty seconds, she was dressed and ready.She didn't have one of her brushes, but the vanity that was in the room did, she so she used it, found a ribbon in one of the empty jewely boxes and simply tied her hair back.With no make up, Jayme looked as natural as can be.

Smiling, she left her room and before she started her wondering she asked the maid who was now dusting off lamps and picture frames."Hey, do you know where Zachary is?"

The servant tensed and looked up at her."T-Tha master.....is, uhhh."she bit her lip and Jayme raised a brow.

"Its alright, I'm sure he won't mind me disturbing if he's busy."She said reassuring her.

The servant smiled weakly and bowed."He is down in his study.Tis down stairs passed the kitchen.Head down a long hallway and it shall be to you right, the last door at the end."She said and bowed again.

"Thank you.Continue with your work.And don't worry about breakfast, I'll fix something myself alright."Before the maid could protest Jayme was off, down the stairs and down towards the kitchen, though she didn't go in.She walked down the hall that connest into the foyer and kitchen and before she took even more steps,she stopped and heard Zachary scream."Zachary!?!"She said and rushed down the hall and when she pushed the door open, she caught something she assumed she wasn't supposed to.Zachary angry, three vampires in the room and one on the floor.The one who was on his ass had a red mark on his face and a red circle in his eye.Jayme gasped and covered her mouth, all eyes set on her.

"Oh...God...."she said wanting to turn and leave, but couldn't."I'm..sorry...I...I didn't...mean to-"she stopped, seeing how angry Zachary was, but was he angry with her now or still with the one he knocked down.

Back
Top Bottom