Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wicked Thoughts (Lustfull_SinxFriend In The Shadows)

Zachary could smell her blood change, growing lustful as it flowed threw her body at their conversation grew dirtier. "So you like your man to be a bit 'rough'?" He said, a small flash of his fangs appearing from his mouth as he spoke. "I fear that my bite may not be to your taste." He opened his mouth for her, showing Jayme the size of of his fangs: they stood out only an inch more than usual. "I can assure you that they are quiet sharp. So sharp that you might not feel them enter your skin.

As for where I like to have sex, the bedroom allows for the most comfortable of settings. I do bathe, and like watching the water fall off my partners from time to time. I've done it in darken alleyways with ladies of the evening, I've taken house wives while their husbands slept in a chair, and I've even had the opportunity to enjoy a school girl and teacher at a private school once or twice." His hand slowly lifted hers up to his mouth, his lips placing delicate kisses on her knuckles.

"rough as can be, though I so like a little softy at times."She said smirking.Though her smile turned into a grin when he flashed his fangs.They were long and she could tell they were sharp.Having those bad boys in her neck might be a fun ride to experience."Unfortunate to say my little fangs aren't as long, though they are sharp."She smiled.HEr canines could descend just like a vampires, but they weren't long,though still sharp as can be.Maybe biting him might be a fun thing and she hoped tasting his blood wouldn't make her gag.

As for his places to do it, he was quite an adventures."Amazing...from teachers and students to affairing wifes.But I do like baths.Heheh, cliche as it sounds, I love running in the rain, the water just feels good against my skin."oh how she could picture all those rainy days when she would go out in nothing but a black T and a pair of shorts.No shoes since she loved to run barefoot everytime.Drawing away from her thoughts, she didn't feel him grab her hand, until he placed a kiss on her knuckles.That got her going and Jayme closed her eyes, her heart beating from such a delicate thing."Since your married.....I don't want to catch you with anyone else.Unless you want their heads snapped off.'she said, unable to help but inch closer to him, moving the bottle and setting it on the holder near the door.

"Have you ever done it in a car...or say....a limo?"She asked as she shifted, and moved ontop of him now, her knees placed on either side of him.Hands placed on his shoulders, Jayme looked down at her husband."I'm sure the Council is getting a kick out of seeing us like this now."she said, smiling.

Zachary watched as she climbed on top of him, his smile stayed small, hiding his fangs from view. "I fear that I don't get a chance to enjoy the rain all that much. Morning's just aren't my thing." He replied with a soft chuckle. "
I've taken a cheerleader in the backseat of one, and I've had some fun in this limo as well, but I do so enjoy having more space to enjoy my partners." He replied, his hands lightly touching Jayme's sides as she looked down at him.

"I wonder if the Council has even bothered to check in on us in this car. They may think that we aren't getting along and are fighting like two dogs over a piece of meat." His smile fell away as he spoke, suddenly remembering that she was a were wolf and might take offense to such a comment. "As for me not having anyone else, how do you expect me to feed? True, I don't need it every day, or rather night, but are you willing to let me taste your blood? To feel you become a part of me?" He asked, staring up into her eyes.

"Heh!I'm glad I'm not the only one who's enjoyed a fun time in the of a car and no offense to the dog comment.I get used to it after a while.Though it would be surprising if they haven't checked on us. "She said, moving a bit ontop of him."and as for drinking blood."she blushed."I think it'll be ok for you to drink from others...though...."she bit her lip."I want to choose who you drink from alright.I don't want some skanky hussy feeding you."She didn't want to see him drink, though she didn't want to know he drank from someone prettier than her either.She wondered if he would settle with drinking from a man if she asked."and if I feel like it...you can drink from me."

The car started to shake a bit, the rode going from smooth to a tad bit bumpy now.Jayme leaned in and kissed Zachary's forehead, her lips traveling down, kissing his brow, then cheek.Left hand reaching down and slowly she started to undo his dress shirt, little by little exposing his skin."I think were getting to know each other a bit more."She whispered in his ear, then kissed his lobe.Soon, his shirt was pushed open a bit, shoulders exposed and Jayme kissed his skin, her small little canines scraping over his skin."If you want me to stop...tell me now."She said, kissing him still as she said this.

Zachary was a little taken back by her offer to let him feed from her. "Were blood is reported to be very powerful; like a hearty mead or potent bottle of rum. As for the Council: they wouldn't have any reason to watch a moving car. Most of them are old and don't 'think outside the box', as it were. And the back seat of a car is quiet different for someone that thinks the bedroom is the only place to be intimate."

As she started to kiss him, his head rolled to one side, enjoying the feel of her lips and fangs on his skin. His hand reached back behind his head and pressed a button.
"Sire?" The driver responded.
"Take the scenic route." Zachary said, needing to say nothing more to him.

"As for you, my dear, I...can honor your request, to decided who I feed from, but you must understand that if my need is great, I will take what ever is at hand. As for what you are doing, you can't really hurt me that much. I had the misfortune of spending the evening with the Countessa. But if you want to go further..." he said, his hands starting to touch her soft legs and arms, "you will need to remove this dress of yours. I like it, and as such, don't want to ruin it by trying to take it off."

"Those old farts need to get in touch with the times.Having sex in the back seat of a car is fun....especially when the car is still moving."she said, kissing his ear once more, then smiled when he called to the driver."So I guess will have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves."She said, looking at him, then clolsed her eyes, her head tilting back as he touched her bare arms and legs."If your need becomes great...then come to me and only me.Like I said.I might get jealous if you go to another woman knowing I'm right there in the house.But get me mad and I'll make you drink from a man...a fugly gay man."She chuckled at the thought knowing that would be an excellent punishment for him.

She pushed the rest of his shirt down, exposing him even more.She even undid the rest of his buttons, then ran her hands from his stomach up to his pecs."I'm grateful you care about this dress.Guess I should take it off if you like it so much.I liked your outfit as well and don't want it ot get ruined either."She moved her hands, then hooked her fingers on her thin straps and pulled them down over her shoulders and down her arms, till the top slipped down and her breasts bounced freely for his view.They were nice and plump a nice 36C to be exact.Pushing her dress down till it was around her waist, her upper body exposed for her new husband."There...now were both equaly naked."She said running a finger up her stomach, then between her breasts."You can....touch them...if you like"

Zachary's noes wrinkled at the thought. "I've had the misfortune of drinking form one of those too." He let out a soft as she ran her hands over his bare chest, the feeling of her hands almost like electricity on him. He watched with great earnest as Jayme pulled the top of her dress down, baring her ample bosom for him. His eyes followed the trail her finger lead, a smile reforming on his lips at her offer.

His right hand left her delicate leg, two fingers touched her skin lightly and traced the same path she did, running up her entire front side before reaching her breasts. Staying with only his two fingers, Zachary slowly traced the outline of her soft orbs, feeling the fullness they had to offer. His movement evolved to become a circular pattern, winding inwards to touch the tip of her nipple. Once the trail had ended on one side, Zachary repeated the process on the other side with his left hand, gently touching her offered flesh, like it was a dream.

"Kiss me." He commanded lightly, his tone heavy with lust and desire, as both hands began to cup her exposed chest, massaging it gently in order to turn her on even more.

She coudln't help but chuckle at his misfortune.If he didn't like it, then it would be wise for him to behave well with her no matter what.Clearing her thoughts, Jayme focused on the task at hand.As the limo trembled from the rough road, her breasts jiggled a bit up and down, bouncing for him, taunting him almost.She's never done this with a vampire before and she always told herself she would never do it in a million years. Well it seems she was a hypocrit now, since she was allowing her husband to touch her.Feeling nervous, Jayme closed her eyes and sucked in a heavy breathe when she felt his cold fingers trace up her stomach and between her breasts.He was being slow and gentle and that gentleness was driving her crazy.

Her nipples perked for him, hardening into little pink beads that wanted his attention.She was in a daze, his fingers sending her to another world.She barely heard his request as a soft moan left her lips, little goosebumps ran up and down her arms.She opened her eyes, blue eyes staring into his.She cupped his cheeks and leaned in, pressing her lips against his, gently, hesitantly almost.Like she said, she has never done this with a vampire.His lips were smooth and soft though and she pressed her lips harder against his.Tongue darting out, she licked his bottom lip before slipping her tongue inside him mouth in search of his to play with.

As she searched, she accidently brushed her tongue over one of his fangs, and she pulled away when she did that.She looked at him, blushing, not saying anything.Did that turn him on, or did that make him upset.She went with the latter and pushed down on his chin, opening his mouth.She saw his fangs and she glided her tongue over one, then over the other, before fully slipping her tongue back into his mouth and kissed him deep and hard.

Zachary slowly pulled away from her lips in order to speak, the effort actually seamed to cause him some discomfort. "You have much training in the use of your tongue. Most women cut themselves when they touch my fangs. It's refreshing to find someone competent for a change." He said. Since he had no breath, it could not be heavy, but his face held the same look as one who immensity enjoyed the attention that Jayme had shown him.

His tongue licked his fangs lightly, tasting the saliva that she had left behind. "Since you've shown me a pleasure, it would be rude of me not to do the same." With that comment, his head moved down and started kissing her breasts, the tip of his tongue touching her bare flesh in time with the tip of his fangs. His hands began massaging her legs and sides, not wanting Jayme to have any moments freedom form his body.

"When ever your ready..." He said between kisses, "I can show it to you. Or would you rather feel my tongue on your lower lips first?" He asked as his mouth moved from kissing to sucking, drawing in as much of her orbs into his mouth as he could, his tongue gliding across her hard buds.

As he pulled away, she placed her forehead against his, catching her breathe.She smiled weakly and grinned."My..past lovers...had the tendency to lower their canines.So I have much experience.But yours....yours feel better to lick for some reason."She said, pecking his lips, then licked his lower lip."I'm happy you find me skilled in the use of my tongue.I co do so many things with it ."She mused, giving him a little hint of what else she can do.

Watching him glide his tongue over his fangs, Jayme felt the urge to continue with her tongue flicking, but she stayed herself and blushed, smiling at his offer.Watching him dip his head, Jayme closed her eyes and let out a soft gasp as he kissed and touched her breats.His cold hands felt rather nice against her warm skin and it made little tingles run up her back."Oh God..."she whispered, arching her body, presenting her breasts more to him, offering them for his pleasure.She shivered at the feel of his sharp fang and Jayme quickly pushed her hand behind his head and gripped his hair, urging him to keep going.She licked her own lips, her nippes tightening, hardening and aching for more and more.

She was in a daze.Her mind going foggy just by having her nipples teased and sucked in such a manner.She barely managed to hear him when he spoke and Jayme forced her eyes open.Her eye colored changed a bit, brightening as pleasure swam through out body."I..don't care what the hell you do.You're driving me crazy.Just don't...stop touching me."she said, pushing his head back to her, her nipple brushing against his lips."Please me.Make me feel good Zachary.I need you so badly."she said, her breathe catching and sounding heavy as she spoke.

"Hm. Sounds like you like my touch. Perhaps married life will be fun." He replied with a light laugh, his fang brushing lightly over her nipple as he did. His hands moved up and traced large circles along her exposed back, her flesh sending more sparks of electricity down into his arms. "It appears that your body is hotter than a normal humans. Probably because of your blood.

But that doesn't matter right now. Right now, I want a taste of something that isn't red." He said, his eyes full of lust as he spoke. With surprising grace, he turned them both around, pushing her down into his seat while he knelt on the carpeted floor. His hands returned to touching Jayme's legs, feeling the softness of her inner thighs.

"Help me with this part. Women's clothing isn't something I'm use to." He said, his fingers tracing the soft fabric that made up her dress. "If you wish, I can have my blood start pumping, warming up my touch for you. It might be wise if I'm to use anything besides my mouth and tongue in this part of your body." He said, his mouth edging closer to her sex as he spoke.

"Perhaps being married to you won't be bad at all."She said, chuckling a bit.He was making the better of this situation and so was she.Jayme was rather happy in a sense that she didn't get pinned with an overly stuck up vampire who thought to much of himself.She wanted a man who can let loose and party like she can, though can also be gentle and sweet to her."A wolfs blood is warmer then a humans.It helps to keep us warm whenever were outside in the snow and such."She stared at him, then let out a soft mew of pleasure, hearing him speak a bout tasting something other then her blood.With a gentle move, she was on his seat now and he on the floor before her.Legs parted, her dress hiding her special place, Jayme looked down at her husband."Naughty vampire.To think you've done so much except for taking off a woman's clothing."she hiked her skirt up around her waist, revealing her black satin thong.She was already nice and wet and her panties were soaked, though since they were black, it was hard to notice the evidence of her dampness.

Shifting herself, she pushed her body down a bit, legs spread a bit farther."Don't warm yourself.I like your cold touch.It feels way better then I thought."She trailed her fingers up her thighs and rubbed her soaked panies right infront of him."I'm really wet."She said, hooking her finger and moved her panties aside.Bold as she was, she wasn't embarissed or ashamed to show herself off."Tell me.Were you expecting your wife to have hair all over her body.If so, then you were mistaken.I take my time in getting laser hair removal....and waxing."She teased, knowing he would love hearing that little tid bit of news.

Zachary watched as Jayme settled in his seat, a wide smile on his face at her joke. "When you want someone bad enough, they can tell you to do almost anything. Besides, it's much more fun to watch a woman undress for you than to peel the clothing off of her." He replied softly as she lifted up her dress.

A pond seeing her satin panties, Zachary licked his lips a little. His eye sight was better than any humans could be, allowing him to see the dampness of her sex soaking into that soft fabric. "So you like me to be cold eh?" He joked, his hands resting on the seat under her as she showed off how brazen she could be. "I will admit I was surprised that you were not covered with fur. I know your kind can change back and forth, but I didn't expect you to remain so bare." He added as his mouth came to a stop just above her sex.

"Keep your legs apart for me. I can do the rest." With that comment, his hands replaced hers, pulling her panties apart as the very tip of his tongue lightly touched her clit, wanting to see her reaction before he went farther.

"I like it when a man helps me out of my clothes.Gives them an excuse to touch me as they undress me.But if you like a show, then I'll be glad to give you one."She teased, removing her hand when he replaced it with his and held her panties to the side.Having him look at her aroused her so much, she grew wetter and wetter every minute.

Raising one leg and digging her stilletto heel against the leather cushion, Jayme bit her lip, watching as his tongue darting from his tongue and gave one, sensual little flick to her sensitive little clit.She bucked her hips, letting out a soft gasp."A-Again..."she whispered, her hand moving and clutched his soft hair, while the other was placed on her side, nails digging into the cushion.

"As my better half wishes." Zachary replied with a soft laugh before his tongue darted out and placed a second lick on her soft clit. A third and fourth soon followed. After that, his tongue moved down, lapping up all the dampness that was flowing from her sex, cleaning the folds of her lower lips ever so gently.

"I'll let you feel the full length of my tongue now." He whispered just before his face plunged int0 her moist mound, his lips locking around the sides of her sex as his tongue push in deep, feeling all of her tight love tunnel, seeking out every nook and canny, trying to find her most special spots. His hands stayed at the light fabric that covered part of her sex, wanting to allow Zachary a chance to bring Jayme off with his mouth alone.

She tossed her head back against the seat, her eyes closing as her hips bucked against his tongue over and over again.She moaned, her breathes becoming heavy now.His tongue lashing was amazing.Clutching his hair tighter, her nails scraping along his scalp, Jayme released her hold on the cushion, her hand shooting up to fondle and massage her breasts."Oh God.Zachary."Saying his name only turned her on more, adding more fuel to her pleasure filled fire.

Moving her leg over his shoulder, along with the other, she had her knees hooked over his shoulders, bringing him even closer.Feeling his tongue dart as deep as it could, brought Jayme to sit up straight, both hand now placed on his head.Her heels dug gently against his back, not sure whether she was hurting him or not.She gasped his name over and over again, and finally she settled back against the seat, her body trembling."So good.Oh Fuck it's so good.Don't don't God, please don't stop."Moving her hands, not sure where to put them know, she bent her arms and her hands held onto the head rest, gripping the poor cushion in a tight grip.

He was licking her good.Getting her g-spot on the first shot.Tingling her folds and sending wave after wave of hot pleasure through out her body.Jayme wasn't able to last long, but she didn't want his mouth to part from her cunt, not for a second, even if she came.

It was a long time before Zachary pulled back from her legs. His hands slid around the black tong she wore and slowly pulled them down off her legs. "Those were getting in the way." He said before diving back into her snatch. His hands, now free of holding aside the fabric, moved to her hips, lifting her up a bit higher and holding Jayme in place so that he could push in as deep with his tongue as possible.

"You...taste...wonderful..." He managed to say in between licks and sucks of her pussy. Having no need to breath, Zachary was able to spend as long as he liked down in her lower lips, kissing, sucking and softly biting her, all in an attempt to bring her off. "If you feel the need, just let go. We've got all the time we need. Sunrise isn't for another four hours, and I want you to come at least twice in that time." He said, pulling away just long enough to adjust his spot on the floor.

"After your first orgasm, if you need to catch a breather, just say so. We can talk more. But I have a feeling that the only thing one your mind will be getting my cock into you as fast as you can." He added with a laugh, his fangs brushing lightly over her cunt lips as he spoke, his head not pulling away for the live of both of them.

She thrashed her head from side to side, eyes closed hard as another moan left her lips.She raised her hips, making it easy for him to pull off the thong and watched as he tossed it to the side.She could only smile, not bothering to open her eyes, knowing for a fact her thong was in the way.She had debated on whether or not to wear it, then again, he would have assumed something if she wasn't wearing them.Fixing one heel back on the seat, the other on the floor, Jayme helped raised herself, one hand releasing the head rest, only to tangle her fingers through his hair.She was close, so very close."I'm...sure...you'll...taste better."She said, implying that she was going to have him deep in her mouth as well, since he was doing a very good job at pleasing her with just his mouth.

Feeling his fangs brush against her swollen clit, made her orgasm bubble up, then it released.She jerked her hips, head tossed back, hard against the head rest as her body spasmed.She bared her teeth, gripping Zachary's hair hard, grinding her hips against his lips.She said his name over and over again, letting her orgasm ride away, until she sagged on the seat, her foot slipping off the cushion and onto the floor."Oh Gods."She whispered, slowly releasing his hair and rested her hand on her thigh.She felt bubbly, her mind foggy.La la land was the best place at this moment, but she had to make a trip back to real world.Body settling just a bit, she looked down at Zachary, a weak smile on her face."Kiss me..."She simply said, wanting to feel those ravashing lips that made her cum against her own lips.

Zachary held her hips tight, riding her orgasm and drinking in all her juices that he could. When Jayme finished, he pulled his head away from her swallowing sex, his tongue brushing over his fangs lightly before he spoke.

"You liked grabbing my hair I see. Next time I'll need to use my hands so we can keep our lips locked like this." He said, rising from the floor and kissing her as she requested, his tongue pushing deep into her mouth, letting her taste the few remaining drops of her sex on his lips. His tongue flicked over her exposed teeth, feeling their sharpness with only a casual glance. He held that kiss for a long time, his hands resting on the seat, before he broke away.

His arm came to rest on the back of the seat, propping up his head while he spoke. "You said a few things while I was enjoying your body. When you say 'By the Gods,' do you truly worship more than one? I'm just curious is all. And it pales in comparison to the other thing you said. You want to have my cock in your lips. Would that be these?" He said, placing a small kiss on her lips as he spoke. "Or would that be these?" He added, his hand coming up and lightly touching her damp mound.

She could only smile, then moaned when he pressed those delicious lips against her.She could taste her own nectar along his tongue and lips.She savored it, tasting both him and herself in his mouth.Feeling his tongue brush over her small canines, she groaned and pressed her mouth harder on him, her hands resting on his shoulders, keeping him where he was.After a moment and almost lack of air, she pulled her head away slightly, sucking in a hard breathe.Her lips were swollen, she felt and she saw his were as well.Watching him sit, she licked her lips and adjusted herself in her seat.She was surprised by his question when it came to her and screamin gout 'Gods'" Yes, for us weres, we have more then one.Since were free spirited creatures who live on the Earth and thus live with 'nature', we see that we are protected by more then one being.Be it the God of the Forest or the Goddess of the Moon.Were none religious as you know, so we don't believe there being only one God."she summarized for him, giving a quick little lesson, but tonight at this moment, it wasn't about a lecture.No, Jayme is still determined to please her hubby while still in this limo.

Before she could even move to take him like she wanted, she blushed, hearing his question.Feeling his soft kiss, she sighed, then trembled and gasped at the sudden touch between her legs, the sensetivity to great."I'm going to take you in my mouth Zachary.When we get home, I'm gonna take you deep inside me to the point where I might not let you pull out, until the sun rises."she said as she began to slip onto the floor, her breasts bouncing from each time the limo bounced a bit from the rough road.Placing her hands on his knees, she ran them up, caressing his legs until she reached his pant zipper and button.Working his belt and undoing it, she slowly fiddled with his pant button, until it popped loosed, his zipper being worked down.Her hand brushed along his erection, she could feel the heat it was giving off."hard and ready for me, aren't you."She teased, tugging pants, and working them down, over this thighs, then knees, then down until they were around his ankles.She could see his boxers forming a tent and Jayme simply reached forward and grasped his cock through the silk, stroking him gently."Would it be a naughty thing if I were to make you cum while still having your undies on."she teased, leaning in and ran her tongue over the silk covered cock head of his dampening the cloth.

Letting out a smal growl of satisfaction, Jayme breathed in his scent, her eyes rolling back, then her lids closing, as she worked her mouth around his cock, her saliva wetting his boxers and feeling the material form around his dick.His scent was intoxicating and Jayme needed more of it.Pulling her head away, she let out a gasp, as she hook edher fingers into the waist band and tugged his boxers down from his legs, until they joined his pants.His cock was nicely erect and standing at attention.She looked up at Zachary and smiled."Have you ever played with your self while a woman has watched?"She asked curiously.

Zachary didn't know what to say to her response to believing in more than one god. He himself didn't believe in any. That was a moot point, considering he didn't have time to think about it as Jayme slid down to the floor and started to remove his pants.

He smiled as she mention not letting him go until dawn. That smile turned into a soft moan as her mouth closed around his cock, licking his hard shaft with the fabric still hiding it. "You are very good at that. And yes it would be very naughty to make me cum in my shorts. Especially after I removed yours before getting you off." He whispered to her.

As she finally removed his boxers, his smile returned at her question. Placing one hand on her head, he brushed away a strand of her hair before he replied. "The school I mention earlier. The teacher and student were both female and having a private affair. They were just starting their fun when I caught them. Rather than telling them to stop, I merely sat down and watch them have their fun. Not wanting to be turned in, they decided to keep going, figuring that I would just be happy with watching their little show. Of course, once they saw what I had of offer, they changed their tune. But not before all three of us got off separately.

Now why don't you show me what you can really do? Don't be afraid of your teeth. Vampires have been known to be light biters." He said as his arm rested on the back of the seat while his other lightly pushed her down towards his waiting rod.

"Hmmm interesting story.Makes me feel jealous that an old hag and young slut got to watch your first.Maybe you'll give me a private show."She chuckled, and kissed the tip of his cock head when she felt him push her towards it.Brushing her head back and behind her ears, she grasped the base of his cock and gave it a quick jerk or two, leaning in and flattened her tongue and ran it up from base to tip.Her tongue circled and licked the head, teasing the slit, the hand holding her jerked him, while the other caressed and teased his balls with the back of her fingers.

She moaned at the taste and feel of him, licking him all over and coating his shaft with her saliva.Pulling away, she licked her lips and sat up a bit more, placing her hands on her wraps, she wrapped his cock with them, squeezing her soft mounds around his shaft and jerked him off with them."Your dick tastes and feels good."She mused, as she glided her tongue over the head that barely seemed to pop up from atop her breasts.Squeezing his cock more with her breastsm, she finally wrapped her lips around the head and began to suck and tease, moaning at the slight taste of pre-cum that dewd at the tip.

Zachary let out a loud moan as Jayme began to work his cock so expertly. "You've learned a great deal in the short time you've been alive. I've know a few vamp females that still didn't know how to give proper head after a hundred years of unlife." His hands fell away from her body, letting Jayme do the work by herself.

"As for a private show, I think I can arrange that for another time. And I'm glad that you like the taste of me, considering that we will be together for a long time. It would be a poor thing indeed if we were stuck together and not interested in mating often. But if you keep this up, you will need to decided what to do about my cum." He said, hinting that he was about ready to blow his load.

His moans sounded oh so beautiful.They were music to her ears.She continued to suck at his cock head, jerking him off with her tits as she squeezed them around his cock even more.She pulled away on occasions, running her tongue all over his head, flicking at the white beads that formed on the top.As she licked, she listened, rather surprised of what he head."Your kidding right.I'm only twenty plus years old and females of your race can't give head.How sad.Maybe you should let your kind know that females of our race can give better head...and maybe better sex."She teased, jerking him a bit.Licking her lips, slowly, she smiled.She so wanted a private show, and having him around forever wouldn't be bad.He was still young.If you consider being a thousand or so years old being young.He had no wrinkles on his face and he was still lively.Being with him wouldn't hurt at all.

Smiling at the thought, she focused on his again and grinned when he commented about what she'll do about his cum."Hmmmm....I guess I'll have to swallow, right.We don't want the limo to see what weve been doing back here."She mused, though she knew the driver already know.Wrapping her lips once more around his cock head, she sucked and sucked, licking and sucking until he couldn't take it anymore.She wondered how he'll truly taste.His pre was good, but having the actual stuff would be better.

Zachary let out a small laugh at her first comment. "Well, we will just have to see how I measure up, now won't we? It would be a poor thing if I wasn't up to snuff compared to your males, now would it? But not all female vampires are...inadequate in their love making. But it usually does get very messy." He replied as his cock neared it's release.

After a few more minutes of her tender care, his cock let go of it's hold, a stream of white jizz came forth, filling Jayme's mouth. Unlike what she may have heard, his cum was actually warm. Zachary let out a deep sigh of pleasure. If he had breath, no doubt he would be out of it right now. "Be sure to swallow it all. We need to keep up appearances. Can't have idle gossip on our first night. We'll need to get dressed too. When we arrive, would you like to continue right away or wait and see the house first?"

Back
Top Bottom