Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Apprentice and the Merchant's Daughter (Kolath and Candira)

He smiled into the kiss kissing her back deeply before pulling back and repositioning a little over her. He brushed his hand over her check before leaning in kissing her deeply again. "All I want, all I have ever wanted is you Aria." He kissed her deeply as his tip pressed against her entrance and he slowly started to enter her. He was gentle and taking it slowly giving her time to adjust to the invasion as his tip slipped inside and slowly more of him. He stopped as he reached her virgin barrier and looked down into her eyes. "If we stop now, you would still be a virgin for any man that you may wish to marry Aria." He was giving her that one last chance to stop.

Tears sprang to her eyes as he told her she was all he'd ever wanted. How could she deny him after that? She kissed him back, pouring all of her emotions into the kiss with her passion. She moaned softly as his tip entered her tight body. He was large, but she was very well prepared for him and since he was moving slowly, it became a lot easier for her to get used to it. She panted softly as he pulled away, the only thing left between them a sign of her virginity. After meeting with Flynn again and finding out who he was and his cause, there was no way she could ever love another man. She knew in her heart that she would not.

He offered to stop--sweet of him--but she wouldn't hear of it. "Flynn, you are the only man I will ever wish to marry." She kissed his lips softly and put her arms around him, smiling sweetly. "I love you, and I want you to be the one I share this with."

Deep down Flynn had known he didn't need to ask but he wouldn't have been the man she loved if he hadn't. he kissed her again softly whispering against her lips. "I love you Aria, for now and always." He braced himself looking down into her eyes before he pressed deep into her in one hard thrust ripping through her virginity claiming it as his own, claiming her as his own love. He stopped deep inside her just holding his thick shaft deep inside her letting her get used to him as he kissed her lips softly his hand stroking her hair softly to help ease the pain.

Aria smiled at him as he told her he loved her, her body pressed up against his. He loved him too, and she hoped he knew it. She gasped and moaned softly, arching up into him as he thrust into her and took her virginity. The barrier hadn't been thick at all and the pain was just a small amount of discomfort. She kissed him back, adjusting to his size since he was giving her the opportunity. Now no matter what happened, she was always going to be his. She panted softly and took a few moments to really get used to him, her slick sex squeezing him tightly.

Flynn nuzzled softly into her neck breathing deeply to keep his blood from flowing too hotly and overriding his self-control. He waiting for her to adjust to his invasion as he kissed and nipped softly at her neck and breasts growling softly as her tight walls squeezed at him all the more. Moving back up he looked into her eyes his hands came up finding hers and intertwining their fingers as he kissed starting to move inside her tight passage. He moved his hands holding hers softly as he kissed her passionately as they joined their bodies and souls together in this one act.

She moaned softly, arching into his lips as he gave her pleasure. Offering herself up to him only seemed to make him want more, and it was a two-way street. After a long moment he didn't feel quite so large--like he was stretching her as much. Her hands held his tightly near her head and she kissed him back as they lay there, joined and utterly happy.

He moved slowly at first giving her that time she needed even as he felt her walls adjusting to him he didn't move faster wanting to make this first time of theirs last as long as it could. There were going to be more times if he had anything to say about it, he planned on her sharing his bed every night is she was willing. Never wanting to let her go never wanting to be parted from her again he would have her in his arms whenever they could be alone. However he knew the world far too well to think that he could control everything that happened. There was no way to know when he would not come back from a mission with his men…it had almost happened this last time and he would be damned if didn't make every time they had together as good and as long as he could.

Pulling back he kissed down her neck as his thrust started to move faster pushing hard into her every thrust. He took her slowly moving inside her tight passage, his thick shaft spreading her open each time he entered her. He made deep passionate love to Aria kissing and nipping lightly over her neck his hands still holding hers.

She closed her eyes and moaned softly as he moved slowly within her. Aria kissed him back as he kissed her. She moved with him, rocking slowly and gently at first, wondering if he felt the kind of pleasure she was. It was a little painful at first--just a bit of discomfort since nothing and no one had ever been there before. His lips met her throat and the sensitive areas of her neck, and she trembled in pleasure. As he continued on, the way he moved in and out of her felt better and better, until all she could feel was bliss.

She moaned softly and panted as he moved faster and deeper, loving the way he felt. "Flynn..." the way she said it sounded more like praise, like a sigh of pleasure, than a request for his attention. It felt so good to say his name and know that he was alive and in love with her. That he wanted to be with her. She hoped that finding her again and having her might inspire him to be a bit more careful with his life--taking less risks like this last one. But she knew that he was a dedicated, caring man, and as long as he felt he was needed, he would do whatever it took for the people here.

It was one of the many reasons she loved him. She held his hands as he continued on, feeling every bit of his passion and hopefully conveying hers as he made love to her. If he ever asked her to be his, she would say yes in a heartbeat.

He moved over her thrusting deep inside her giving her everything that he had to offer. His heart was in every movement his love pouring out to her as he made love to her. He could feel the same returning from her as his hands gently released hers brushing down her arms one brushing over her cheek as he moved back up kissing her deeply. He could feel it she had completely relaxed and was deep into the pleasure of the moment, it was time to show her true love making at its most passionate. Bracing on his arms on either side of her he kissed her lips again before his thrusts took on a new life. The thrusts became deep hard and increased in speed moving quickly in and out of her tight passage, he was taking her with all the passion and love he had for her.

Aria closed her eyes and clenched the sheets as he let go of her hands. She moved instinctively, squirming beneath him to find out what felt the best and give it to them both. Her body arched into his, offering herself in the most primal of ways. She kissed him back, giving him all her passion. When he began to thrust into her again, she gasped at the intensity, moaning in pleasure as he filled her senses with him.

Flynn nipped at her neck as she moved under him loving the feeling of her body moving around him. He could tell when she found that place that made it the best it could before her and just growled in need for her. Thrusting harder he slowly increased his speed and how roughly he was moving as the pleasure was building quickly making it harder and harder to hold back. His body pressed into hers as his thrusts continued to intensify as he took her passionately loving the connection he could feel with her and wanting it to just grow more and more.

She gasped, moaning as took her as his own. Her body belonged to him now. She arched up into him as he took her roughly, their bodies pressing against each other. "Mmm, Flynn," she groaned, holding him close. Her fingers ran through his hair and over his shoulders, her body squeezing, and arching, panting as he made love to her.

Moving hard inside her Flynn made passionate love to Aria. He leaned down kissing her deeply, not slowing this thrusts inside her taking her hard and deep letting her enjoy their love making wanting to give her everything that he was enjoying himself. His hand slipped down over her side and breast before wrapping around her waist pulling her up a little changing the angle of his thrusts as he took her harder, his other hand dropping to her cheek as he continued the passion filled kiss.

She gasped and moaned as he took her roughly. She loved the way he felt inside her as he leaned down to kiss her. Her lips crushed to his in a passionate lock as he pulled her up from the bed and into his chest, one hand caressing her cheek. Moaning into his lips, she squeezed his shoulders tightly, moving her body with him instinctively. They fit together so perfectly, and it felt so good. Everything was amazing--even the angle change. Aria, for all her wondering, had never imagined anything like this, and she was amazed that anything could be this amazing.

He nipped at her lower lip as he moved back bracing himself on his hand as eh thrust inside her taking her roughly. It had been so long for him that he could already feel his finish rising up inside him knowing that he wanted nothing more than to feel her join him in that release. He kissed her again softly whispering, "I love you Aria." He smiled down at her as he took her all the more wanting her own pleasure more than hers as he held back from the edge to let hers build.

His words broke through her pleasure just long enough to register. She smiled at him as he nipped her lip and smiled at her. After years of not seeing that smile, it was here again, and this time it was all hers--no question. She kissed him again and panted softly as she felt her body reaching its breaking point. "Oh Flynn....I love you too..." A few moments later, she saw stars as she came, her body squeezing him tightly. She closed her eyes and arched into him, holding his shoulders tightly as she writhed in pleasure.

"Oh god..."

Flynn was right there with her his thrust pushing them both over the edge as she came around his shaft. Pushing deep into her once more he came filling her with his seed as he moaned deeply. Finally after a long moment he leaned down kissing her deeply as they lay there still joined but totally spent. "Oh god indeed." He laughed nuzzling into her neck not wanting to move from where they lay together as he braced himself on his arms to not put too much of his weight on her." "I love you, so much Aria, I have missed you so." He kissed her again softly tears already forming in his eyes.

She slowly came down after the most magical experience she'd ever had with another human being. Her eyes closed, she focused on the fact that no other man would have her the way Flynn just had. And now, she had a part of him as well. They both had a piece of each other's hearts. She smiled as he kissed her, the urgent need missing, but the affection, still there. She chuckled at his little agreement and held him close. He was still hovering slightly above her, but that was alright with her. Her fiery hair was sprawled out behind her on the pillows and her brandy-colored eyes sparkled in the light of the room. She opened her eyes as he nuzzled into her neck and looked up at him as he told her he loved her.

"Oh, Flynn...I've missed you more than you can possibly know. Just knowing you're alive is enough to make me happy. But knowing you love me...just as much as I love you...it's incredible."

He smiled nuzzling in more kissing her neck and ear before moving to one side and settling down on his side over her. His hand brushed over her stomach slowly and down her thighs a little as he lay there looking at her. "I know Aria, hoping for this moment is what kept me going all these years." He leaned over kissing her softly before gently snuggling her close in against his chest. His mind was happier then he could ever remember being knowing that she was his, as much as he was hers and had been for the last many years. Settling down he slowly let the act they had just finished wash over him starting to make him feel tired and want nothing more than to just sleep with his love in his arms.

She shivered as he kissed her neck and ear, sighing happily as he kissed her and ran his hands over her body as though he couldn't get enough of touching what was his. Smiling, she leaned into him, her arms wrapped around him. So much of her worries and doubts disappeared as he held her. She could only hope that he wouldn't disappear again. She knew his back was sore, but it didn't seem to bother him. "I love you Flynn," she murmured, closing her eyes. But she didn't say the one thing she hoped most--that he would never leave her again. She didn't know if she could handle it if he left her now.

Slowly, she drifted off in his arms, not to wake up until he tried to wake her.

Flynn woke slowly feeling the warmth of his love pressed back against his body. Smiling he gently nuzzled into her hair kissing the back of her neck. How could he have been so lucky? To have found her and then won her heart all over again. There were no words to express his joy about finding her unmarried and untouched, not to mention there in his bed with him. He kissed down her shoulder slowly his arms around her protectively, not wanting to let her go. Never again would he let them be separated, never again would he come close to losing her. His hand moved up cupping one of her generous breasts, gently starting to massage it as his lips moved to the pulse of her neck and up the lobe of her ear. "Aria my love, its morning."

She slept peacefully, sweet dreams of her childhood finding her. Flynn was featured in each of them, and it was just like reliving everything. It was as though he'd never been gone. But he had been. For so long...and without a word. He'd had his reasons, but she'd been absolutely heartbroken. And now she had him again.

She was reminded of this and the night they'd just spent together as he kissed her, gently touching her, arousing her as she awakened. Her eyes fluttered open at his words and she smiled as soon as she saw his face. So handsome, so familiar. Older now, and a bit less innocent, but he was her Flynn. No doubt about it. And he was doing all sorts of things to her heart.

She groaned softly as his hand caressed her chest, his lips traveling over her skin. "Mmm...Morning already?"

He smirked nibbling softly down her ear lobe and back down her neck over her shoulder. "Mmmm I'm afraid so my dear." He smirked again as his teeth lightly grazed the nape of her neck. "Though just because its morning doesn’t mean we have to get out of bed just yet." His hand gently rubbed her full breast teasing her nipple, as the other moved down brushing over her stomach to find its way between her thighs. All this time his lips moved over her shoulders, neck and back before finally moving up a bit over her to lean down and kiss her deeply.

Her pulse quickened as he kissed her, fondling her in that possessive way. She loved the way it felt to wake up with him, to feel his touch everywhere...and then he was at the meeting of her thighs. She gasped softly and moaned as his lips met hers. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. It was easy to be swept up in the moment. Honestly, arguing with him about this particular point seemed silly anyway. What was the point of leaving him when she wanted to stay? When she needed him...

"Mmm...Well, you do need your rest," she said softly.

"Mmmm yes I do," he kissed her again lightly, his hand moving between her legs to slip two fingers into her waiting sex. "Mmm and what better way to rest then in the embrace of my love." His hand moved over her breasts squeezing lightly as his lips moved down the side of her neck before gently rolling over her and moving her to her back. "I love you Aria, more then I can ever say." His kisses turned to small gentle nips moving down her throat, as his hands continued their work of exciting her and making her ready for him.

Back
Top Bottom