Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Apprentice and the Merchant's Daughter (Kolath and Candira)

He smiled and laughed slightly at her caution, "Why do you think I came back inside. The people needed to see their leader, but I do still need to rest." He slipped an arm around her shoulders switching his other hand to hold hers. He had things he wanted to say wanting to show her his feelings but there was still so much that he couldn't figure how to say.

His thumb brushed lightly over the back of her hand as he looked over at her smiling softly. "Aria I…" he sighed not knowing what to say. Rather he knew what needed to be said but how did he tell her that he had been lying to her all this time and oh right he had feelings for her. What a combination of things to say to one you loved. His hand left hers and came up brushing her cheek lightly as he looked into her eyes. Before he really knew what he was doing he leaned in and gently pressed his lips to hers in a soft tender kiss almost asking for permission to kiss her then a real kiss.

"I'm glad you know your limits," she said with a smile. As his arm wrapped around her shoulders, she blushed just a little bit. He held her hand and she smiled, wondering what it was that he had to say. She looked up at him, her brandy-colored eyes lost in his intense stare for a long moment. When his hand came up to her cheek, she blushed a bit more, and as he came closer, she couldn't resist his lips. She closed her eyes and kissed him back, gently brushing her lips against his. She was glad she was in his arms, warm and entranced. She forgot he'd tried to say anything, too dazzled by his presence.

The kiss deepened as she kissed him back, his hand slipped back to tangle in her hair gently pulling her closer to him. His arm around her shoulders slipped down around her waist also holding her close their bodies slowly shifting into the kiss as he turned more toward her. He felt the same heat and need building up inside of him as he had the last time they kissed and just prayed that his wounds would stay closed and not interrupt them again. His lips parted slightly his tongue flicking out against her lips as he held her close deepening the kiss all the more.

Her heart beat faster as the kiss deepened. As his fingers tangled in her hair, she put her arms around him. She kissed him back and closed her eyes, her breathing getting deeper. Her hand came up to his shoulder and she held onto him. After a long moment, she felt his tongue on her lips and she instinctively parted them. Aria's tongue met his and she kissed him deeply.

His tongue danced with hers in a heated twirl as old as time itself. He held the kiss as long as he could before having to break away the needing more air then he was getting in that passionate kiss. Panting softly against her lips he looked into her eyes, his clearly showing what he was thinking and waiting for her to stop him. He leaned back in to kiss her again shifting slightly so as to press he back slowly into the arm of the couch moving over her slowly still waiting for her to stop him.

It seemed as though the lovely woman was in a trance. She panted softly as he broke the kiss, her eyes staring right into his. She could feel the heat, the intensity of his gaze only serving to make her even warmer. As he pushed against her to lean against the arm of the couch, she felt her heart beat faster as he moved over her. She knew she should stop him, but she couldn't seem to bring herself to do it. She gazed into those eyes and was just about to kiss him again. She brought her other hand up to his shoulder and held him there, biting her lip nervously.

"Maybe we should stop," she said, obviously still wanting to touch him. She blushed softly and took a shaky deep breath. He wouldn't have to do much to persuade her to continue. One decent push was all she needed.

Nodding he whispered against her lips as he leaned in for another kiss, "Maybe." That didn't stop the next round of the kiss as he pressed his lips to hers heatedly growling softly in need knowing that they needed to stop this but not wanting too. His hands left her hair and moved to her waist slowly brushing up over her dress before brushing lightly against the bottom of her breasts. At the same time his lips moved from her lips down to her neck kissing and nipping softly.

She blushed and kissed him back as he pressed against her, growling a bit. she felt her whole body heat up and she became excited. She knew she should stop him, but his lips against hers, his hands on her body felt too good to do that. Aria, groaned softly into his kiss as he growled and then moved those lips from her mouth to her neck, exciting her in entirely new ways. Much more of this and she wouldn't know what to do with herself. Her hands gently moved from his shoulders to the sides of his neck, her thumbs close to the rest of her fingers, and into his hair as he took his time to explore her.

Take his time is exactly what he did his lips traveled down her neck slowly kissing and nibbling softly at her tender skin. His hands moved lightly over her breasts cupping them through her dress working the soft yet firm mounds as his mouth continued over her neck. His hand moved over to between her breasts and started to slowly untie the laces that held her dress up working them slowly out of their eyes and slowly exposing more of her neck and shoulders to his mouth.

She closed her eyes and shivered as his lips kissed the sensitive skin of her neck. Every time she felt his breath against her, her entire body started to tingle. She hadn't imagined that anything would feel quite like this. Aria moaned softly as his hands cupped and massaged her full breasts--the only person to ever touch her quite like that. Butterflies started fluttering around in her stomach and her heart skipped a beat as he undid the laces of her dress. Little by little he began exposing her, his lips tasting every inch of skin that they could reach.

She ran her fingers through his hair before they ran into the mask again. She moved them back down to his shoulders and rubbed him there gently. "Fox..."

The touch of her hand on his mask made his heart skip a beat from both fear and excitement wanting her to know wanting her to see that he was Flynn the man she thought she had lost. At the same time he needed to keep himself secret for the safety not only of himself but of others and the continuation of the cause. He paused for a moment as she moved her hands back down to his shoulders thinking that he could do it for just a little more and not tell her.

His lips returned to her skin moving over her collar bone moving lower as he exposed the swell of her breasts gently moving over the tops of her soft mounds. He could do this for now just keep the mask on and still give her everything she clearly wanted; everything that he wanted to give her and more.

When his name left her lips he knew he couldn't, he wanted to hear his name on her lips not the Fox. He wanted to hear her calling out in passion in the late hours of the night for him, not his alter ego. It didn't matter that she wouldn't know, it only mattered that he would know.

His hands came up to hers gently places them back on the ties of his mask before looking into her eyes again. "You deserve to see my face Aria, not just a mask. The feelings I have for you are things that I don't want to hide behind a mask to show you."

Panting softly, she shivered as his lips made their way over her collar bone to her newly exposed breasts. His lips felt so nice moving over the swell of her breasts, the soft, pale skin offered up to him. She blushed softly and her eyes opened as he took her hands, stopping her for the moment. Her eyes stared up at him as her fingers came into contact with the material of his mask. She wasn't sure what he was doing, and even after he told her, it took a moment for her to process what he wanted.

He wanted her to know who he was. He had feelings for her and he didn't want to hide them...what did this mean? She shook her head just a little, blushing. "But...I thought you needed to keep it a secret...Are you sure you want me to know?"

His eyes never left hers as he nodded slowly his hands brushing down her arms. "Yes, you need to know. I owe it to you that you at least know who I am." He couldn't yet admit to her that he needed her to know that would come after she knew who he was, then it would make more sense. He gently leaned down kissing her. "I don't want the only thing you know about my face to be a mask."

((Sorry couldn't think of anything more))

She paused for a moment, hesitating just a bit. Her eyes gazed into his and she smiled softly. "Well, I know you have a scar from helping someone, and I know that you have beautiful eyes," she said with a smile. "But I trust you, Fox. And if you want me to know, I'm honored to learn and to keep your secret." Swallowing, she took a deep breath and then slowly removed the ties holding his mask on. Very slowly, she took it away from his face and set it aside. He looked so familiar to her, and it slowly dawned on her exactly why.

Her eyes widened in shock and his name left her lips before she was sure it was him. "Flynn?" Tears sprang to the corners of her eyes and she kept her eyes locked on his. She was confused and shocked and she wanted to believe so badly, but she simply couldn't. Not yet. "Is that really you?"

((That's okay; I kind of left you in the lurch.))

He closed his eyes for only the moment that it took to remove the mask before opening them and smiling at her delayed reaction. His hand came up brushing over her cheek the deep feelings he held for her pouring out of his eyes as he nodded. "Yes Aria, it's me." His eyes started to fill also blurring his vision a little, blinking them away he tried to smile at her again but the emotion of her knowing who he was just was more then he could take right now. "You don't know how hard it has been not to tell you all this time." He wanted to kiss her again but was holding back for fear she was going to be mad at him now.

"Flynn..." she looked up at him, her eyes full of relief and happiness. Tears fell from her eyes and she threw her arms around his neck, careful not to hurt his back. "You're alive..." she said, emotions clear in her voice. She closed her eyes and hugged him to her. After a long moment she looked up at him, her hands cupping his face. "I've missed you so much...I thought..." She paused and let the tears flow. "I thought you were dead. We all did...I..." She was at a loss for words, the joy of having him back in her life too much. "Why didn't you tell me?"

He smiled and let her go on letting it out, he nuzzled into her hair brushing it softly his own tears flowing down into her hair as he softly kissed her neck. "I know Aria, I know." He gently pulled back from her his hand coming up and brushing hair back from her face as he looked once again into her eyes. "It was so hard for me to not to contact you when I came back into the kingdom. I just couldn't, all the others had family and people even closer that they couldn't tell them they were alive either." He smiled down at her and leaned in brushing his lips over her cheek softly whispering, "and I'm not going anywhere again."

Her eyes closed as he leaned in and nuzzled her her, the red locks dampened by his own tears. She squeezed his shoulder as he kissed her neck and shivered as he brushed the hair away from her face. She didn't understand much about this situation, but he seemed to be just as happy as she was that he was alive and with her. Flynn was alive. She put her arms around him and kept him close to her as he told her how hard it had been for him and how he wasn't going anywhere.

She looked up at him and smiled as he kissed her cheek. She closed her eyes as he whispered that he wouldn't be leaving her again. Aria pulled away enough to look into his eyes. Just then, she realized she didn't know what that meant. "What do you mean, Flynn?"

He smiled shaking his head as he pulled back looking down into her eyes. "I mean that you never have to worry again. I will always come back I will never leave you wondering if I'm dead or not." His thumb brushed over her full ripe lips slowly the true deep meaning of what he was saying burning in his eyes. "I have always loved you Aria, and I never want to hurt you in anyway." He leaned in softly kissing her once again just letting the kiss linger.

Aria smiled at him, relieved that she would never have to wonder again. He'd been gone for so long...it felt so good just to have him in her arms and know that he was safe. She still had tears in her eyes as he told her the one thing she'd always wanted to hear from him. She kissed him back, passionately, her arms going around his neck once more. After a long moment she broke the kiss and looked up into his eyes. "I love you too, Flynn. I always have and I always will."

Everything was rushing around them going so quickly his blood was pumping through his veins and he knew what would happen if they didn't stop right now. He brushed his hand over her cheek smiling at her words leaning in and kissing her deeply again. "Aria…" his hand other hand brushed up her side slowly mvoing closer and closer to her breast once more. "Now that you know. Do you want to stop this?" he looked deep into her eyes his love and passion burning deep within them.

She watched him as he closed the distance between them and kissed her again, passion blowing her away and bringing her right back to him with more. She shivered as his hand ran up her body and came to her breast. She remembered then that she was partially exposed and blushed just a little. But she didn't want to stop him. Not now. Her first love--the only one she'd ever really had--wanted her, and she wanted him. Only a fool would turn him away, and she liked to give herself more credit than that.

"No, Flynn. I want you." She smiled and brought his lips back to hers, kissing him passionately, wanting him to keep going until the both of them had had enough.

He continued the kiss deep and hot for as long as he could keep himself there. The moment that his mouth left her lips it was on her neck nipping and nibbling softly at the tender skin. Both of his hands came back to her breasts one returning to the string holding her breasts under her dress still. His lips quickly moved down her throat burning with passion and desire as he moved back to the swells of her breasts untying the last of her dress and pulling the top down to expose her every curve from her waist up to his hands and mouth.

She kissed him back, sighing softly in pleasure as he held her there. Then it didn't seem he could get enough of her. His lips came to her neck, her head instinctively tilting so that he could have more room. The fiery kisses rained down her throat to her chest, and before she knew it, she was entirely exposed from the waist up. She sincerely hoped that no one would interrupt them as they kissed. Her soft skin was smooth and warm, rosy and yet pale. She was beautiful. The firm pink buds that were her nipples were stiff as he explored her with his mouth and hands, and that wasn't the only part of her that was excited by all of this. They would be limited in how much they could do because of his condition and because of their current location: the couch. But she would do whatever he wanted.

After all this time, Aria finally had Flynn back, and she was going to make sure he knew exactly how much she had missed him.

Flynn had no intention of letting his injured condition stop him from making love to the woman that had captivated his every thought for the past years. She had been the only thing that had kept him going at times wanting nothing more than to make a better life for her, and her children. He always assumed that she had already been married by the time he had come back from the war never had he even thought about being the one to be the father of said children.

When he had kidnapped her and then spent time with her learning about how her life had gone, learning she had not married. Even then he hadn't dared to hope she might have feelings for him more then the feelings of a friend missing another friend. Yet her she was confessing her love for him and allowing him to explore her body as only a husband should.

Needless to say his injury and where they were be damned he would show her everything he had been wanting to do with her for years. Finally his mouth moved on from the top swells of her breasts down farther to encase one of her nipples taking it into his mouth and sucking softly at the hard bud. His hands came up cupping both her breasts rubbing softly as he worked her nipples with his tongue.

Back
Top Bottom