Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Apprentice and the Merchant's Daughter (Kolath and Candira)

He thrust into her with every ounce of passion and love that he had for her feeling the tightening of her inner walls just before she came. He thrust into her once more as she clenched around his length all the more and joined her. His thick shaft swelled slightly as it started to pump shot after shot of his hot seed deep inside her tight waiting and wanting sex.

He panted hard holding her close letting his lips press back into hers feeling the love of having her there with him, as well as the pain of losing her all rolled into one. His hand came up brushing over her cheek as he broke the kiss sighing softly. "I know my love, and that is why it would be alright even if you did leave. We would find each other again, there is nothing that can stop that, the world already tried remember." Slowly he pulled out of her and moved to lay on the bed beside her, nuzzling into her hair as he drew her close. Sighing softly he could only think of the love of his life as she lay there beside him, how he had lost her once already, and how he feared losing her again. He brushed her hair softly as they lay there not sure if he should share his thoughts, because even though they had dodged an arrow today with that letter, still what if one day her father did really pay…what would happen when she had to leave him again.

Aria smiled bravely as he broke their kiss and reassured her that they would find each other again. He was saying it to make her feel better, she knew, and part of her believed him--took strength from what he was telling her. But even after all of his love and reassurance, she still wished that she could always be with him and never have to leave. She snuggled into his warm embrace and took comfort from that instead. She took a deep breath and made a promise to herself to memorize everything about this moment.

The way he held her in his strong arms, the way he tenderly showed her affection, nuzzling her hair and absently running his fingers through it. She gazed into his eyes and let the rest of the world melt away. She reached up and gently ran her fingers through his hair, smiling at him and kissing his lips softly. He could reassure her until he was blue in the face, but nothing would give her the peace of mind she was hoping for--she knew that. The only thing that made her feel better was being with him like this. So she relaxed for now, knowing that for today she was safe. "Never doubt, my love, that you will always be the one I want. No matter who may send letters for me, my heart will always belong to you."

Still...she could see that even if she was okay now, he was worried about the future every bit as much as she was. "I want you to know, Flynn, that you can always talk to me about anything. No matter what. So if something is troubling you, don't hesitate to talk to me. Even if I can't help you in the ways you need, I can help a little." She smiled and held him tight, closing her eyes as she lay with him.

Back
Top Bottom