Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disappointing your Parents: For Mob Kids (Torrid & Rekoj)

With her body pressed against his she smiled up at him. "my poor baby." Tomiko stroked her hands down Viktors chest slowly. "Have you been thinking about the way I greeted you after school? Did you like that?" Her fingers tugged at the band of his pants and then slid inside without unbuttoning or zipping. "I bought that set specially, just for you.. I'll have to replace it don't you think?" She wrapped her fingers around his cock and gripped him. She looked at Anya's closed bedroom door and then said "I think you need to get out of those clothes, you have too many on."

"Oh man, I more than liked it... I loved it, I think you'll have to buy a few sets to replace that one... that one was a winner," he commented with a smile as he began to hurriedly began to undo his button and zipper. He looked into her eyes and smiled, as soon as his pants were undone he quickly began to tug his jeans down, standing up off of the couch for half a second to pull them down to his knees.

After he had finished pulling down his jeans, he took advantage of his standing position overtop of Tomiko's body, and he pressed his chest down upon hers on the couch. He reached up and kissed her chin, the only part of her body he could reach without pulling his chest away from hers, his kiss filled with incredible hunger. As soon as his hands were free of undoing his own jeans, he began to run his hands up her torso underneath her shirt, disheveling and lifting it as his hands felt her skin. "I couldn't agree with you more, love, but I think you're a bit of a hypocrite if you feel like I've got too many clothes on."

Tomiko moaned softly as his hands moved over the skin of her torso. She could feel him and the soft material of the sweater moving against her and it was driving her insane. He was right, she had to many clothes on herself. She looked at him a smile on her face, "maybe you should help me out of my clothes my love.. that way we'll be even.. "

She squirmed out from underneath him and stood up.. "undress me.. please." her fingers slid down her chest slowly her nipples where hard against the material of the sweater and she looked at Viktor, normally she may have done a little strip tease for him but.. she really wanted to feel him peel away her clothes.

He grinned as he stood, and ran his palms up her stomach and up to her chest, where he grinned as his forefingers and thumbs gripped her nipples with a quick pinch. He tugged on them for a moment, before continuing to run his hands up, exposing her body underneath the sweater until he pulled it over and off her body. He grinned as he kissed down her neck, dragging his tongue down her body, between her breasts before his fingers hooked underneath her jeans and began to tug them down. He pulled them down as he dropped to a crouch, running both of his hands up of the inside of her thighs until his palm brushed against her panties. He veeery slowly peeled her panties down, all of the while looking right into her eyes with a grin, before bringing his palm up against her exposed slit. "You have no idea how much I love you Tomiko.. my little sex-bomb, my little angel, all mine.."

Tomiko watched Viktor as he undressed her, she reveled in the way his hands felt moving over her body, removing her clothing piece by piece. She slid her fingers over his bare shoulders, dragging her nails slightly over his skin. When his palm moved against her slit she felt as if her knees might go weak the hands at his shoulders gripped tightly, steadying herself with his strength. "I love you too Viktor, you're my everything.. " she moaned softly "my world."

He loved the way she clenched onto his shoulders for strength, grinning as he rubbed his palm up and down her slit a few times before abandoning it and grabbing her bottom with it, pulling her hips up against his and bowing his forehead down so he could kiss her lips. He pushed his tongue past his lips, to rub a circle around hers, begging for her tongue to come outside to play. He squeezed her bottom, and whispered in the midst of his kiss, "I.." his tongue ran up against the tip of hers for a moment, interrupting his words, before he pulled back to catch his breath and to attempt finishing what he was saying, "fucking" now his lips dove back to hers, kissing her as a few moments later he finally finished what he was saying, "love you.."

She held to him tightly her body pressing tightly against his own, feeling him skin to skin. When he bowed his forehead she moved to the tips for her toes and pushed her own to his gently. Parting his lips beneath his and kissing him back with all the passion she held for him inside of her. Her tongue responded to his begging and slid against his, rubbing and flicking.. enticing and teasing him. Tomiko loved the way he tasted, so spicy and all man.

When he finished what he had to say she smiled up at him nipping hard at his bottom lip. "You have such a way with words Viktor." she rocked her hips against his hard and finished what she had to say. "I want you so badly."

Viktor couldn't get enough of this woman, he loved to wake up beside her scent, he loved to steal her taste, he loved the way she looked, loved the way she felt, just her skin up against his, or when he was deep inside her, and he loved the way he could make her moan. He grasped his hands around her and began to sit back on the couch, pulling her with him as his bottom hit the seat and he grinned, biting his lip in the sideways smirk. He looked right in her eyes and leaned up to whisper into her ear, "Then what's stopping you? I want to see how you screw me, I want to see and feel you bouncing up and down on me."

His hard cock was close to her slit already, and he took her behind, a handful of her bottom in each of his hands to guide her hips to pull down on top of him. He felt himself slide into her, and leaned forward, biting the soft skin between her ear and her jawline, nipping at it as he demanded with the most playful and lightest of spanks, "Come on Tomiko, let's see how fast you can go.."

As Viktor sat back into the couch, pulling her over him. She ground her hips against him, rubbing her already wet lips against the head of his cock. Reaching a hand down she gripped his cock firmly and guided him to her entrance, looking down into his eyes as she slowly lowered herself down on him. He wanted to see how fast she could go, but she had other ideas for the man she loved. She wanted to torture him, she wanted him to ache for her. To beg her for more, she wanted to see how long he could control himself. How long it would take for her to bring out the animal in him.

When he was deep inside of her, she rolled her hips and clenched her inner walls tight around his cock using them to clench and release over and over. But she didn't make a move to "bounce" up and down on his cock. Everything in time.

Even though she wasn't bouncing up and down on him yet, he definitely felt the pleasure as she rolled her hips around and clenched at his cock with her tight walls. He knew he was definitely feeling the pleasure, and he bucked his hips upward once already, trying to lift her off of the couch with the thrust to get her bouncing. He let out a little whine, trying to hold back that urge he always had, the one to lift her and do to her as he pleased. He wanted to see her bounce, she had other plans.

But since she had chosen not to start the bouncing yet, his hands busied themselves by reaching up and pinching both of her nipples. He twisted them lightly, before taking his full hands and groping at her breasts. He massaged them slowly, squeezing and releasing in a rhythmic motion, looking right into her eyes with a look that told her what he wanted.

"I know what you want Viktor" she said softly as she leaned in towards his ear, and nipped at the lobe. Her hips continued to roll against his bucking. "But you can't have it yet" she finished the statement on a loud moan, pulled out of her from his hands pinching and twisting her nipples. They were so hard and sensitive that even the smallest of tweaks could be felt to her core.

She lifted off of him just slightly, and pressed back down with a roll of her hips. "I'm going to drive you crazy until you can't control yourself, until you are crazy with need." Even as she spoke she knew that there was nothing to stop him from picking her up and pinning her against the couch and taking what he wanted, it only made it more exciting for her.

Viktor let out another whine, shaking his head left and right before staring right up at her with a bit of a playful glare. He pinched her nipple hard, while his hand reached around her side and gave her bottom a bit of an encouraging smack. "But I..." he started, as he leaned back more and began to work his hips up into her from beneath her, tugging and tweaking with her hard nipple, knowing that he could play this game as well, and she was just as susceptible to being driven crazy as him. As he gave her bottom another spank from beneath, trying to encourage her bouncing, he finished his statement, "Want it faaaster.."

His hand abandoned the spanking plan, deciding instead to go to her slit, following her rolling motions as his fingers searched. Soon enough he found her clit and began to rub it in very quick circles with two of his fingers. He panted from the pleasure he was getting, bucking his hips a little more as he bit his lip and growled, "Well.. two can play that game Tomiko."

"I love you Viktor" she whimpered as he began to spank her, he was trying to get her to pick up her pace to give up her plans for torturing him. He wanted it faster and she wanted to keep it slow to drive him out of his mind. Maybe he was already out of his mind she told herself, maybe she should give him what he wanted.

When he gave up his spanking and went after her slit. she knew what that she was done with the torturing she was going to give them both what they wanted. Her hips began to move faster over him, she ground against him when their hips met but the speed at which she rode his hard cock astounded her. "Fuck me back.. please" she cried out as she moved over him.. feeling so full of him as she slid down.

Viktor was already one step ahead of Tomiko, bucking his hips faster from beneath her, rapidly thrusting his length into her as he quickly found a rhythm with Tomiko. He continued to buck himself into her from beneath, rapidly pounding himself into her, knowing that Tomiko's cries were starting to get a little loud but not caring as he continued to fill her.

He had never felt so much of her before, he had never felt her so tight before, he was pounding in and out of her faster than he ever had before and yet he was also feeling all of her insides with his thrusts. He leaned back into the couch more, sliding down so the angle of his hips would make his cock go directly up into her body. He continued to buck as both of his hands reached up to grab a hold of anything, settling on pinching and tugging her nipples slowly.

Tomiko couldn't control herself as she moved over him, she was moving faster than she ever thought she could and was taking so much of him she thought that her entire being might merge with his. Her hands pressed against his chest hard as she rode him, her nails dug into his skin and left their mark on him.

She didn't think she could take anymore of him until he slid down on the couch and thrusted even more of his cock inside of her. When his hands gripped her nipples and pinched that was it for her, she came apart over him. Her orgasm slamming through her body causing her to shake and collapse over him as her walls convulsed around his cock. "Viktor.. viktor." she couldn't do anything except whisper his name. He was her everything.

It wasn't long before Viktor was close to his release, the job that Tomiko had done earlier in the day left him easy to arouse and almost damaged his stamina. But, it didn't seem like Tomiko didn't need very long herself, his rapid thrusts and her grinding movement seemed to send both of them over the edge before long. For a moment, his fingers pinched very hard on her poor nipples, as he went to clench his fists with the feeling of his release. It took him a moment to realize what he was grasping and pinching so tight, and quickly his hands went to grip her shoulder, his fingers digging into the flesh there as he groaned quietly with his climax. He smiled up at her as she collapsed onto him, sliding his cock deep into her still. They were both done, but he was in no rush to pull out, to break the connection they shared. Everytime they made love, it was a physical reassurance of the connection he knew with her, the one he knew existed everytime he looked into her eyes. He smiled as he brushed her cheek, whispering, "We should just go to sleep, right now, right here... forget moving to the bedroom or covering up. Too much work."

"We can't go to sleep naked on your ex-girlfriends couch Viktor" she whispered softly as she nuzzled against his neck and kissed softly at his skin. She lost herself in the feeling of his body beneath hers and inside of her. She loved him so damn much she through her heart might explode with it. "Carry me to the bedroom.. and we can go to bed." she wrapped her arms and legs around him, her body was so much smaller than his she realized as she wrapped herself around him.. she loved it.

"Mmm, why not?" he questioned, though from the way he asked it was obvious that he wasn't being serious. He kissed at her forehead, smiling as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. He wanted to stand and carry her, but he also didn't want to leave their underwear and clothes around the couch. He looked around and looked back at Tomiko, "I carry you to bed, you stand up and get all of our clothes out of here, sound good?" Though instead of waiting for an answer, he simply began to stand and carry her as if it had already been agreed upon. He gripped her bottom, smiling as he loved the feel of her flesh and her curves in his hand as he carried them towards the spare bedroom.

He got as far as the hallway before she wriggled herself right out of his arms and picked up their clothes, her arms full of their clothes she walked up to him and smiled "Now take me to bed!" she demanded, with a very cute, very stubborn look that stated she'd only be happy if he carried her into the bedroom and into bed with him.

He nodded, bent over to curl his left arm underneath her knees, his right around her back as he picked her up and began to carry her towards the bedroom. He dropped her upon the bed, watching her body bounce off of the mattress before he leaped on top of her with spread arms and smushed the poor girl beneath him. He squeezed her tight against his form, using his weight to keep her pinned. He grinned as he kept her pinned for a few moments, before scooting down so he could at least see her face from beneath his chest. He kissed her forehead and questioned with a raised eyebrow, "So.. how do we get from here.. to underneath the covers?"

"Do we have to get under the covers? can I use you as my blanket?" she asked as she nuzzled into his neck and wrapped her arms around his body. "I love you so much Viktor." she traced her hands up and down his back slowly, feeling his skin beneath her hands. He was so familiar to her now, she'd recognized him from day one. He was all she'd ever need to be happy.

"Mmm you could.. buuuut..." he started, as he wrapped his arms around her and quickly began to roll them over on the bed, so she was on top of him. He smiled at her once she was above him, and he grinned as he rolled his hands up and down the skin of her back, going all of the way to her bottom (gratuitously feeling that), and up her spine to slowly stroke up and down the back of her neck. He kissed her lips, "I'd rather use you as mine."

"You can't use me as a blanket I'm too small!!" she squirmed over him and tried to cover his entire body with her own "see it's just not possible. You'll just have to be MY blanket." her hands moved up and down his arms nice and slowly. She kissed him back and snuggled her body into his, she held to him so tightly. And without thought for getting the blankets over them she fell asleep above him, safe in the arms of the love of her life.

Viktor slept peacefully with Tomiko, at some point during the night, whether it had been him or Tomiko he'd never know, but he woke up with covers over both of them... and Tomiko apparently still resting her head on his chest. He woke up with a soft smile as he kissed his lover's forehead, stroking his hands up and down her shoulders, trying to wake her gently. He brushed her hair out of her eyes once again, leaning down to kiss her nose this time. Once that failed, or at least appeared to fail he whispered, "Hey Tomiko hun, it's morning... and I feel like we should be getting up right about now."

"I don't want to wake up" she mumbled against his chest "I want to lay here in your arms forever." she nuzzled his skin softly and wriggled in his arms.

The knock sounded from the other side of the door and Anya called in a sing song voice. "Wake up lovebirds.. the whole floor heard your shenanigans last night. That includes me.. you guys are really loud" she pounded on the door again "Get up! I'm making breakfast"

Back
Top Bottom