Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disappointing your Parents: For Mob Kids (Torrid & Rekoj)

Viktor went to protest, putting his hand up to argue with Anya that he was very well good to Tomiko even injured but she would have none of it. Soon enough he found himself staring at a door, wondering how he'd gotten forced out of a room so quick. But, she was right, and he knew the only way they'd let him back in was after he stopped being so stubborn, bit the bullet, and saw Anya's father. He sighed, about to turn and walk when he realized... he was still in bare feet. He turned and knocked back at the door, "Fine, I'll go see your father and get myself checked out... but.. do you have like.. a pair of socks I could steal? Or anything at all for my feet?"

Anya tossed Viktor a pair of socks and then shooed him out of the apartment.

Tomiko watched the pair. She did wonder about them, did Viktor still have feelings for her. She shook it off a little and looked around. "I'm really sorry about this, you know. You probably didn't want you ex showing up with his current begging for help, with something you broke up with him to avoid. But I really appreciate what you're doing. I don't know what we could have done.. "

"Don't worry. Viktor and I are over, we have been for along time. My father will fix him up, and you two will stay here for the night. But, after that.." she cut off, she didn't really know how long she'd let them stay.. Could she send them off with crazy people after them. and could she put herself out like that? she just didn't know

Viktor left when he had received the socks, he had other plans of trying to say a goodbye to Tomiko but apparently Anya would have none of that. He sighed, but eventually, defeated, knew it was time to leave the apartment. He left the apartment, longing to see his Tomiko but understanding that that same longing would bring him back quicker. And so he left for the doctor, to get his hand bandaged and looked at. He knew the office was within walking distance, down on the first floor.

When Anya heard the door closed she turned to Tomiko, a smile on her pretty face and asked. "So, tell me about Viktor. It's been a long time since I've seen him and the last time we saw each other he had this habit of stumbling over his words, stuttering and stammering."

Tomiko looked at Anya like she was crazy, the woman wanted to gossip with her after she'd just been pushed and shoved out of Viktor's apartment, had the love of her life shot at and drove around the city in nothing but her panties and silk robe. But, what else was she could do? "I've never heard Viktor stubble or stutter over his words. He's always been very.. confident and sure with me." She answered honestly.

"Really? Well that's good, because he was always so nervous. Sweet maybe a little too sweet if you ask me. I could never get him to shake free of the 'yes ma'am' attitude. Lets go out into the living room."

She followed Anya into the living room and bit at her bottom lip. "Viktor's sweet and loving but.. he's very.. animal" it was the only word she could think of to describe the way he loved her. "All passion, and he's not exactly.. polite" she said with a blush.

"Animal? Viktor? are you kidding me?! Oh.. tell me.. please." Anya walked into the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee. Leaning against the door jamb, waiting for details.

"Well.. I. The first time we were together, it was.. amazing I'd never made love like even that before. And then.. the next time. It's like something inside of him was released, something.. brutal" Tomiko shivered as she remembered it "He'd invited me over for dinner, and after word he was painting and I was doing my classwork and neither of us could focus.. at all.. he took me against the wall! It was hard, and hot and.. wild" she clasped her hands against her chest and looked at Anya. The woman was listening as if her life depended on it and Tomiko regretted telling her. This was his ex-girlfriend, the first woman he'd loved. He was different now. And so she must be too, what if she still wanted him?

Anya could read the worry on Tomiko's face after she told her the story. The girl had nothing to worry about, any fool could see there was no-one who could tear Viktor away from her but. She must have realized the difference between the Viktor that Anya had been with and the Viktor she was with. She handed Tomiko a cup of coffee, when she did her engagement ring sparkled on her finger.. She hoped it'd give the girl some peace. "He knows he can be himself with you. He doesn't have to be anyone but Viktor with you.. that's rare"

Viktor made his way to the doctor's office, where he was out a few minutes and even though he was holding his pained hand and not feeling like it; the doctor assured him he was very lucky. If the break had been any more severe, he probably would've required a cast for at least a month. However, he got out of there with tape around his hand and a roll of medical tape he was required to re-wrap every few days. He walked his way through the long halls and back up the stairs to return to Anya's apartment. He knocked on the door, but wasn't going to wait to be let in, merely using the knock as a warning to his presence as he walked in through the door. He was surprised by the sight, but relieved to gain a sense of normalcy. The girls were just talking, sharing a cup of coffee, and it brought a smile to his face as it felt like these two girls could just be friends and could just be having a casual chat. He waved into the kitchen from the entrance right beside the living room, and called, "Hey, guess who it is.."

Tomiko blushed as Viktor walked into Anya's apartment. She wasn't sure how he'd feel if he found out she'd just told his ex-girlfriend all of their intimate details. But she was sure that the other woman wouldn't blurt out what an animal he was in the sack or anything like that.

Unable to control herself she ran over to him and threw her arms around him, holding him tight and burying her face in his chest. She hadn't been apart from him in days and the short amount of time had her running horrible scenario's of "what ifs" through her head. Chatting with Anya had helped but it hadn't relieved every worry. She took his hand gently in hers and pressed her lips against it softly. "I'm glad you're back."

Anya watched the pair from the kitchen and smiled. She knew then she couldn't turn them out on the streets tomorrow. Keeping them here wasn't the best idea either she knew.. But there had to be someplace she could send them, someplace safe at least for awhile. She thought about it as she sipped her coffee

Viktor's entire body eased, he hadn't even realized how tense he had been until he felt Tomiko in his arms. When she threw her arms around him he squeezed her tightly, and rested his head down upon hers. He squeezed her tightly, until he felt her grasp for her hand and he granted her it. When she kissed his hand gently, he just smiled and with his other hand pulled her back tighter against him. He nodded softly and spoke, "I'm glad you're okay.."

He nuzzled and leaned left and right with Tomiko in his arms for a few more moments of contended silence before looking up to Anya and beginning to speak, while his left hand subconsciously began to pull loose strands of Tomiko's hair behind her ear, all while stroking the side of her face up and down. "I just.. I have to thank you again for this Anya. We had literally nowhere else to turn, and you saw how cold she was when we first.. just.. thank you."

Anya smiled and moved over towards the pair slightly "Viktor, don't worry. I never would have turned you or Tomiko away. You guys are going to need more than I can give you though.. You can stay here tonight, and tomorrow we'll figure out a safer place for you." Truth of the matter was, in the short amount of time that she'd been alone with Tomiko she felt as if she'd made good friends with the girl and would be upset if anything bad happened to her or Viktor because she turned them away.

She didn't want to move from Viktor's arms, it was there that she felt the safest. She wished there was more that could be done now, she couldn't call her father and Viktor couldn't call his. There was no simple way to call a halt to the war that had begun. "Aren't there safe houses?" she asked curiously "I know daddy used to keep some. But they'd probably look for us there wouldn't they?"

Viktor nodded, "Our families are the problem, they are the last place we can look for a solution. I've got five hundred or so in the bank and thankfully my wallet still on me, so we've got enough for the short-term to get ourselves each a pair of shoes or two and maybe if we keep a diligent eye on my apartment we can check and see if they ever leave it unsupervised, sneak in and grab our things. As for school... well, I don't know what we're going to do about that. They'll find us there, they'll find each of us... and I'm sure that.. Mas... or whoever that guy was who tried to shoot me would gladly try it again next time he sees me. Now... Anya, you have been a wonderful host, it's time for me to be a wonderful guest. I would love to cook, Tomiko knows how good I've gotten with my meals, or if not cook then at least let me pay for some take-out or something. Let's get some dinner, let's get eating and let's get... well, catching up. How have you been, Anya, since we last spoke?" His words were confident, as his arm kept Tomiko as close to him as possible. His grasp was tight to keep her close to him, and tight to make sure she wouldn't be able to get away. He wouldn't be happy unless Tomiko was at his side.

"I'd love it if you'd make supper Viktor, the refrigerator is stocked. You two please feel free to make whatever you like. I'm waiting for a phone call. I'll be in the bedroom until it's finished" she waved her fingers a little, the ring glinting the light.

Tomiko leaned into Viktor and smiled up at him and said "I bet it's her fiance' calling her. She was telling me about him, he's in the military he calls her every night." She moved over to the fridge and pulled some stuff out for a salad. "I have a lot more than five hundred in my bank account, if you could get my purse from the apartment I could drain my account." Moving back to his side, she slid a knife from the drawer and started chopping. "We could leave the state.. or are we going to stand and fight?" The question she didn't ask was if they'd survive if they stood and fought.

"My life has always been here.. but my life is with you now. I don't know what we'll do Tomiko, we can run... but how long can we run for? And how far do we have to go? It isn't fair.. to us, that we'd be forced to relocate and start over. I'm so close to my degree here... but I guess my portfolio is stocked enough that I don't need it," he sighed as he began to look through what he'd make. Deciding on a chicken and cheese pasta, he pulled out a larger knife and began to chop the chicken on a separate board, standing close enough to Tomiko that his shoulder would remain against hers. He sighed as he leaned over to steal a kiss from her cheek, "How about we make this decision after a sleep? And for now, I'll spend the next hour or so telling you just how good-looking you are, mm?"

"I don't wish to run either, I'm not close to my degree or anything but this is my home. But my home can be where-ever you are. We should still try to get my purse though. Three grand can come in handy down the line you know?" She knew he was right, they needed a little time to shake out what had happened today. It was intense and her back still ached from Mas' constant shoving. She'd just devote this time to him, and nothing else. It was easy, given how much she loved him.

Tomiko laughed and bumped her hip gently against him "Yes please my love. Just how good looking am I? Does my beauty eclipse the sun? Am I your muse, do you wish to paint me?" she teased him gently as she chopped lettuce and tossed it gently in a large bowl.

"Oh, undoubtedly, in fact I'd say that your radiance shines with a glimmer that would make the glimmer of a thousand suns jealous, you are the sexiest girl at our college and I was the luckiest guy to steal you away from everybody else, and you are my muse, I would love to paint you..." he continued, all of the while throwing the chicken on and washing his hands. Once his hands were washed, he decided to dirty his hand a little bit, taking a quick grab and squeeze of her bottom with one hand as he walked by towards the fridge, leaning into her ear to whisper on the way, "But I'd only be able to paint you nude, and probably only able to stop myself from lunging at you for a mere few minutes.."

Her yelp was followed by a giggle when he grabbed a handful of her bottom as he walked by. "A thousand suns? oh my that is quite a lot of radiance wouldn't you say?" she laughed again and then began to ruthlessly chop a tomato into perfect tiny squares. "I'll pose in the nude for you my love, but really Viktor, don't you think if you're going to be a famous painter one day that you'll need to learn to control those animal urges you have towards your muse?" She was teasing him, she loved his animal urges. She loved every single thing about the man.

In her bedroom Anya was talking to her fiance about what had happened today. Being the stand up guy he was, he agreed that she'd done the right thing for the pair and also agreed that since they'd come to her he felt that she shouldn't turn them away. He'd even suggested that she take them to his apartment, since most of his belongings were at her place anyway and it may buy them some time.

The rest of the conversation turned towards the personal and she closed her bedroom door.

"Mmmm, so it'll take me a year to finish a painting- so what? You're so beautiful and I'm so talented that one is all we need. After a year and many many sessions in my studio, in which I'll get a little bit of that painting done at a time then we'll both be rich and not have to worry about anything at all anymore. I think that sounds like a good plan to me..." he began to work on vegetables, finding some frozen spinach to add to the sauce among a few different spices from the rack. Him and Tomiko hadn't been together long, but already they were in sync in the kitchen, they'd graze each other more than was probably necessary (Viktor was especially bad about grinding his hips against hers) but they never bumped each other off stride.

Tomiko, thought she was being a bit naughty. She's brush behind him while he worked, her breasts dragging across his back, or pressing against his arm. She loved the way they could work together without messing up the comfortable rhythm they had unknowingly perfected. "One painting and we're rich huh? Well I suppose I could sit through multiple sittings to, appeasing your love of art and of course my body.. It'll be a hardship. But I'm up for the task!"

When she was finished with her phone call Anya walked out of the bedroom, but hearing their bantering she decided the pair needed some time to themselves to just be. She could see Tomiko chopping cucumbers and Viktor chopping, something. And as they did they seemed to move in an intimate dance, watching them cook was like watching Viktor paint. She moved back a few steps and settled into a recliner in her living room with a book while they made supper.

Viktor was concentrated on his cooking, and he quickly became aware of Anya's silent presence, catching her out of the corner of his peripherals when she had inspected them once. He had lost some of the rhythm of their conversation, but not in their movements, as he whispered in Tomiko's ear, nipping at her earlobe since he was so close, "Oh I hardly doubt there'll be much sitting involved..." he went back to his chicken, which was beginning to scent up the kitchen with the spices and the garlic flavour going through the house. He called out to the living room, his hand patting Tomiko's bottom as he walked by, loving to feel whatever part of her body he could whenever he was close, "Anya, do you want cream of mushroom or cream of celery in the sauce?"

From the living room Anya called "Cream of Mushroom sounds good"

Tomiko lifted her gaze from the onion she was chopping and glanced towards the living room. She hadn't even heard her leave the bedroom, she'd been so wrapped up in Viktor that she had drowned out everything around her. It made her feel kind of bad, since her and Anya had become fast friends when Viktor had left them along to go get checked up by Anya's father.

"Salad's done Anya if you want to come in and grab some!" she pulled out some bowls and served up a bowl for the three of them. Hoping they'd all get a chance to chat while Viktor's chicken and noodles cooked.

Viktor sat at the table, and finally took in how surreal the experience was for him. Up until the moment where he sat down at the table, looking one way to see his Tomiko, the other to see Anya, he didn't realize exactly how weird this was for him. He shook his head out of it and went right back to his salad, digging at it and eating the tasty leaves as quick as he could. He knew Tomiko made a mean salad, and he was enjoying it before he stopped to try and bring some normalcy back to the conversation, "So, Anya... I trust you've moved on from that fast food place you were working at when we were together? You always said you wanted to go to university for something.. hold on, I'm sure it'll come to me..."

"I don't work at Burger Baron anymore, the manager tried to feel me up" she shuddered at that "I always wanted to study criminology.. and I am taking classes now. We are studying serial killers" she said as she took a bite of salad, looking to Tomiko. "It's really very fascinating the things that cause them to kill. Did you know when Dahmer was young he'd ride his bike through his neighbor hood and look for dead animals" she scrunched her small nose and poured a bit more salad dressing onto her salad. "And years later he stole a male mannequin from a department store." She noticed the faces the two were making and stopped "Sorry about that, it's just fascination, dissecting them and then once you learn them you use it to put them away.. forever."

Tomiko listened to Anya talk, the reason the two never would have worked out was plainly obvious to her now. She wanted to study and capture murderers and Viktor's father, his family just like Tomiko's own were murderer's and criminals. "That's.. fascinating" was all she could think to say as she picked the cucumbers out of her salad and ate them first.

Viktor was about to interrupt when she noticed their expressions and stopped on her own. Anya always did have a habit to go off on tangents, but it seemed like she had gotten better at catching herself. Their relationship had been one based on a lot of lust, but they were still both nice people, and had always remained civil even until the end. They just hadn't bothered to cross each other's lives since they were together. He absently ran his hand up and down Tomiko's thigh under the dinner table, if only for the feeling it gave him, seemingly unable to get enough of her touch. He nodded at both Anya's and Tomiko's words, commenting before standing up to put the final touches on dinner, "If only everybody could be as normal as us, hmm?"

Tomiko smiled to Viktor as she felt his hand on her leg. He seemed to always know the right moment to touch her. A gentle reminder of their intimacy and her mind wandered back to the earlier events of today, she'd waited for him next to naked and had worked him into a frenzy. Neither of them had gotten the chance to reap those rewards thanks to Mas. She didn't understand that anymore he was doing things without concern for her safety, which either meant he had orders from her father to hurt her or that he had no regards for the orders he'd been given which could get very very dangerous for her and for Viktor.

She was pulled out of herself by Viktor's comment. Tomiko couldn't help but laugh "Yeah normal, just like you and me"

Viktor finished the food and brought it all upon the table, serving a plateful for everybody and sitting himself back down on the table and smiling at everybody politely. He leaned over to kiss Tomiko on the cheek, just before dinner, just so he could give her that intimate smile after. He needed reassurance in her, in what he got from her, she had become his everything. He pulled his chair closer to her because he wanted to, because she was his. The food was good enough that the conversation died down, until Viktor popped out of the quiet, "Hey Anya... do you still own a risk board?"

"I believe I have it in closet somewhere. I will look after we eat.. this is delicious by the way. You've really become quite the chef haven't you?" She shifted in her chair a little, she liked Viktor and Tomiko but their public displays of affection made her slightly uncomfortable.

When Viktor kissed her she turned her face up towards him and smiled, her happiness shone in her eyes as she picked up her fork and dug into the chicken she knew would be delicious. Under the table she kept her foot against his, rubbing against his gently. Playing footsie to keep the contact she needed. "I've never played risk before.. is it hard?"

The game of risk went well, a lot of laughs over some intense battles kept light with idle conversation. The whole time Tomiko's shoulder was pressed against Viktor's, or their legs were touching. They were seemingly inseparable, except when it came to winning the game, Viktor didn't show Tomiko any mercy at all. The poor girl was cornered in Australia for most of the game, however they joked about at least she gets to have kanagaroos. As the winter light outside faded quickly, some more TV was watched until at about 9:30 Anya headed off to bed. The TV could be heard from her room, as Viktor laid with Tomiko on the couch, Viktor slowly stroking his arm up and down her body, with her head resting on his chest. He leaned down and kissed her forehead, whispering into her ear, "Y'know... I think we're safe now. Despite everything, I was still left very sexually frustrated Tomiko, and you know how I hate that."

Back
Top Bottom