Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disappointing your Parents: For Mob Kids (Torrid & Rekoj)

"Oh yes, I agree 100% if we had done that last night and I didn't remember it. It would have been a tragedy really to not remember something like that.." She was teasing him, between kisses. She relaxed her death grip on his back with her nails and held him gently. "Viktor.. that was amazing. You were amazing." She wanted to blurt all the things she was thinking. How no man had ever made her feel the things he had. How even though she was on the pill she'd never let a man fill her the way she'd told him too. The feelings burning in her chest, but she kept them to herself and simply stroked her thin fingers down his back as he lay on top of her.

He let his hands snake around her bare back between her and sheets, feeling as much of her skin as possible. He wanted Tomiko to be his, he wanted to know every curve of her body... he wanted to know everything about her. And as she complimented his ability, he just grinned and poked her forehead once affectionately, "It's not like you were terrible there... I can't remember the last time I've felt this good." He wasn't lying, he could not remember being so content with everything in life... Tomiko had seemed to get to him, she had made him feel content with more than just the sex. He loved this moment, having her beneath him, so close to him as he kissed at her cheek and shot her a sideways smile. He asked, before kissing her lips once, "So... what now? Where does this leave us? Pardon me if I'm being a bit too forward; but I don't want my experience with Tomiko in my life to end when you walk out of my door.."

Tomiko nuzzled into Viktor as his had snaked around her body. "Viktor" she said softly, sliding her fingers into his hair "I don't want my experience with you in my life to end with my walking out your door either. I suppose, we could leave it at open for exploration?" she arched slightly beneath him, letting him feel her heartbeat against his chest "But If I'm sleeping with you, I want to know that I am the only girl you're bringing to your bed.. You can rest assured that you are the only man that will be in mine"

His palm rubbed her shoulder tenderly and he nodded as he looked into her eyes, it was not a forced not but a curt one, to show that he understood the importance of the monogamous relationship to her. He was the same way, he wasn't interested in sleeping around with different women... sure he could have the occasional no-strings-attached night of fun but that wasn't what him and Tomiko had shared. He had been careful with her, he had been making sure that he didn't use her for her body... because he'd liked her. And he reinforced that point as he kissed her lips softly, "Of course." He continued to run his palm up and down her spine, loving how he could feel every corner of her body.

It was noon before Viktor and Tomiko pulled themselves away from each other, she'd slipped back into her dress and heels. They'd lingered over a long goodbye kiss at the door, and then Tomiko went back to her dorm, she had about a half an hour before her class. Which was barely enough time to shower and change and also arrive on time, but she had pulled it off. Walking into the lecture hall, in a pair of skin tight jeans, her favorite pair of converse sneakers and a t-shirt. Her still wet hair was pulled into a pony tail.

All during class, Tomiko's mind kept wandering to Viktor and the events of last evening. She wasn't listening to the lecture at all. All she could think of were his hands moving over her body and the way they'd made love. which made it a little awkward when the professor had called upon her and she had no idea what he'd been lecturing about. It earned her an extra assignment, on top of the assignment he had given the whole class, so when she walked out of the lecture hall after class her mood had been kind of low.

When her cellphone started ringing in her pocket, she almost didn't even pull it out to see who it was. Probably her father and she really didn't want to speak to Hiro at this point in time. But the thought that it could be Viktor had her reaching in and glancing at the display screen. A smile slid across her lips when Viktor's number flashed across it. She answered and greeted him happily, she was shocked when he wanted her to come back already they'd barely been apart for 5 hours. She tried to argue that she had homework to do, thanks to that extra assignment. But he squashed that by telling her to bring it with. How could she argue with that?

She stopped at her dorm, and snatched up the books she needed and her laptop. She was outside of Viktors apartment about an hour after he called laptop and homework in hand. Knocking on the door lightly and waiting for him to answer.

Viktor hurriedly rushed down the hall to let the girl he found himself falling for into his apartment yet again. He had exhausted himself earlier with that phone call, at first he thought it was way too soon and he'd end up pushing her away. Then he had to think of what to invite her over for, and luckily he had plenty of good food left in the freezer for them. His apartment smelled of perfectly cooked salmon, and as he opened the door and quickly signaled for her to enter the apartment it was obvious he was in a rush. He leaned forwards to steal a kiss from her lips, (even though he'd been planning on holding back the little displays of affection for fear of smothering her,) he couldn't resist getting a taste from her yet again.

He closed the door behind her, explaining hurriedly as he darted down the hall, "Sorry-have things on stove boiling-put your stuff in the main room I made a spot for you-" he darted around the corner yet still didn't stop talking, "then come join me in the kitchen. Unless you have important stuff to do- well then, do that, so you can join me in kitchen later!" He finished with a call as he knew he had disappeared entirely in a matter of moments. He adjusted a few dials, turned a sauce down and licked his lips with anticipation at the nearly done food.

He had been busting his ass off to do every little thing he could think of to make this meal absolutely perfect for her; it was the first time he had cooked for her and he would not accept anything less than the best from himself. He pulled the salmon and accompanying potatoes out of the oven, and turned off the steaming vegetables as he corrected his previous call, "Actually, scratch the important stuff you need to do- dinner's ready, so put your stuff down and wait for me at the table. I'll be there with food in an instant."

He had lovingly crafted the dining room while she'd been gone into a place for a very respectable and romantic meal. He'd set up a small table, with just enough room for a plate on each side of a candle he had set up for them. The lights were dimmed very low in the dining room, and it was obvious he had set things up so they would be close enough to speak romantically without any other distractions. He wanted to get to know Tomiko well, though he was unsure as to whether the night would lead to close conversation... or more close moments within his bedroom. However, Viktor liked to be prepared for anything... so he had spent time in making sure that his bedroom was well cleaned and ready for them as well.

She returned his sweet kiss and watched amused when he dashed off to the kitchen frantically. Tomiko placed her bags down on his couch and walked over to the table, she noted the candle and plates the low lighting and a smile slid over her lips. She pulled out one of the chairs and slid into it when he called that dinner was complete.

When he brought out the perfectly cooked salmon and vegetables and sat down across from her she laid her hand over his and stroked his open palm "Everything looks wonderful Viktor.. I bet it tastes delicious." She picked up her fork, and dug into the salmon, forking a piece into her mouth and taking a bite. It was melt in your mouth good, and she told him so. They talked over dinner, about everything, about nothing. After they'd both finished, she helped him clear the table and do the dishes. They worked well together, like they had been functioning in the same space like this for years.

After dinner and dishes, she curled up on his couch.. the same couch that they'd fallen asleep on the night before. Only this time, her text books were spread out around her and she was writing an essay. Every one and awhile she'd look up to see what he was doing, studying his frame a bit and then going back to her paper.

The dinner had been everything he had wanted it to be and more; somehow they'd managed to never stop the conversation... it felt like one person would finish a sentence and then sneak in a quick bite while the other was replying the entire time. There was an undeniable rhythm between them, when he yinged, she yanged, if she were a dancer with two left feet, then he happened to be a dancer with two rights; everything within the evening seemed to have the perfect tempo to it.

He knew it was important she stick with her work and get her grades up, if she wanted a change in majors then he was ready to stay to the side as she made the commitment. He understood what she wanted, he knew what he'd have to do to help her, and he was ready to do it... but he couldn't help but glance away from his painting to the woman on the couch. Every few moments it felt like he would turn his head to catch another glimpse of her form, shivering slightly once when she had leaned over one of her textbooks.

He snapped his mind back into focus, his toned arms stroking the brush carelessly up and down the easel as he painted without passion; his mind obviously fogged down by a distraction of another kind.

Tomiko looked up from her paper back to Viktor, who was only halfheartedly using his brush on his canvas. Watching his arms move to paint, made her remember them around her. Made her remember his hands on her body. She looked down at her paper and read a few lines. It was extremely horrible, she'd have to start over from scratch.

If she was going to start over from scratch she wanted to ease some of the tension from the room. "Viktor.." she said his name softly, almost seductively "I'm not getting any work done on my paper.." she slid her hands up his muscled back gently and pressed her small form against it, after brushing against him a few times she moved around in front of him, slipping the brush from his hand, and then moving to her tippy toes. She pressed her lips against his own and whispered "why don't you help me clear my head?"

It was like you could see his very ears perk up when he heard her say his name, as his head popped up attentively and he went to look over his shoulder at her. He closed his eyes and leaned up as he felt her run his hands up his back before her body pressed against him. His eyes popped open burned into hers when she finally brought her head around for him to take a look at him. He let her take the brush from him without even a peep of complaint, and he closed his eyes into the kiss... remaining as still as he could for as long as he could until finally he heard her request.

God, he wondered if he'd be able to stop himself from falling for this girl, as he wrapped his arms around her hurriedly and lifted her up, pulling her away from the easel. His hands grabbed a good hold of her bottom, for two reasons... for one, because it was easiest place to hold to keep her up against him, and for two... well, he just loved the shape of her bottom and couldn't stop his fingers from giving the flesh a good squeeze. He kissed her ravenously, as he tilted his head and looked into her eyes, "Mmm, well what is it that's running through your head m'dear? What is it that's keeping you from concetrating?" He leaned back against the wall, making sure her body remained propped to his as he grinned with a bit lip eagerly awaiting her response.

She loved every movement he made, she noted when his head popped up to the sound of her voice. He was the most attentive man she'd ever been with, and he made her feel things she'd never even imagined. She knew what was going on in her heart, Tomiko wasn't just falling for him, she was crashing hard and she wasn't even fighting the fall.

She moaned softly as he gripped her ass, and pulled her up against him. She loved the possesive feeling she got out of the hold from him. She felt as if she belonged to him and only him by just that action. She kissed him, deeply. Losing herself in the feel of his lips and tongue. His lips were so soft, and his tongue so wet and warm made her body tingle. "You're whats running through my head Viktor, I've got you stuck there." she said honestly "everything about you. I can't think straight, with wanting you.. with needing you" She squirmed against his body her small one brushing and rubbing against his.

He wasn't going to let her body pull any further away from his than where she was right now, her soft chest squished to his toned one, his arms wrapped around her behind and pulling her hips to rub against his.. he had her right where he wanted her. He was going to lift her up, take her to the bedroom, but his eyes left hers just for a moment to see how far away the bedroom was from where they were standing. It was too far, MUCH too far for him; so he decided that where they were would have to do... and his hands pulled up from her bottom to begin to lift under her shirt and whip it up and off of her body.

It wasn't long until her shirt was on the floor, and his hands were eagerly hunting for the strap around her back. The few seconds where his lips pulled away from hers were utterly painful, but entirely worth it as her lovely body was now only hidden by a bra and the clothes upon her lower half. And even then, it was only a few seconds later until her bra had joined her shirt upon the floor, and his hungry hands began to grope and squeeze at the soft mounds upon her chest, his large hands massaging her breasts as he pleased as he could only let out one groan in between their passionate kiss, "Tomiko.."

Tomiko didn't protest a thing as he removed her clothing, t-shirt first then followed by her small scrap of a bra. Eyes followed them as he flung them to the floor, there was something thrilling in seeing her clothes scattered across the floor of his apartment. Her fingers went to his shirt and tugged it up, breaking the kiss for just a moment so she could pull it over his head. She sent it flying to the floor to mingle with her shirt and bra.

She moved her hands up his bare arms to his shoulders clinging to him, as his hands at her breasts pulled moans of pleasure from her lips into his own mouth as they kissed. She moved in a bit closer, if that was even possible at this point. She wanted her skin to mold with his, until they couldn't figure out where Tomiko ended and Viktor began. Until they were one.

He doubted he'd ever be able to get enough of her, the smell of her, the taste of her lips, the way she moaned when he played with her chest, the way she felt, and he knew he'd never be able to see it enough of her body so close to his own. She appeased all five of his senses and more, despite the short time he was already having difficulty picturing a day where she'd not been a part of his life. It felt that when Tomiko arrived, his life began, and now he had a lust for life... a love for life, he never wanted it to end. He knew he could lose everything, but if he still had her... he'd be alright.

She was all he needed, and that need was evident as he kissed her so ravenously, so desperately, as if he needed to breathe air, drink water, and kiss Tomiko in order to survive. And on top of that, it felt as if he'd been deprived of the air and his throat was parched for the woman in front of him. His hands finally left her breasts, before going down to her jeans, unzipping them quickly and dropping into a crouch to whip both her panties and jeans off in one deft motion. He would let her step out of them as he stood up, bringing his hands up her legs and up her thighs on the way up. His right palm drifted to between her legs, where he rubbed against the soft flesh... as his left hand went up over her chest again and to her cheek to hold her still in the burning kiss.

She toed her feet out of her shoes as they kissed and then kicked aside her pants and panties. She was naked for him, it was only fair she thought that he be naked as well. Her hands swept down his skin slowly to his pants. She tugged gently at the stubborn button until it popped free and then slowly lowered the zipper. She grasped the material and tugged, and tugged again until his pants and boxers pooled around his feet.

She moaned his name softly when he slid his hands between her thighs and began to rub against her sensitive already damp skin. When he kissed her again she went weak against him, she kissed him back with the same burning intensity. She drank from his lips as if she would die if he pulled away from her lips now.

He had to step and wriggle to let her pull his pants down, as his now hardened length made it difficult to just swipe the boxers down in one move. He kissed her passionately, desperately, until finally he broke the kiss. He wanted her there and now, he couldn't wait any longer to complete what they'd both been building toward. His hands went to her shoulders, and he quickly pulled himself away from the wall as he placed her chest against it. He was simply unable to stop himself anymore from holding back, remaining nice... he was fuelled by a fire within his chest that was burning out of control.

He pressed his hand to the center of her back and kept her pinned against the wall, while his free hand went to her hips to pull them away from the wall, bending her over slightly. He then used that same strong hand to spread her legs wider, grasping her by the thigh and pulling each leg apart quickly until he lined himself up and drove his length into her. He pressed his hard cock as far as he could work it into her, as his chest leaned over her back and he bucked his hips desperately, his teeth finding her earlobe from behind and nipping at it. His hands wrapped around her form quickly, one grasping at one of her breasts, his finger and thumb playing with her nipple, while the other kept pulling her body back hard against him.

Tomiko let herself be moved into whatever position Viktor wanted her in, her palms pressed into his wall as he bent her over and spread her open. She turned her head slightly, glancing back over her shoulder so she could watch him behind her. Her eyes met his, just as he was pushing himself into her wet pussy. She clenched her inner walls around him tightly, and ground back against him as he bucked and thrusted himself inside of her.

She wondered between moaning, and grinding back against him. If she would ever be the same. She had never considered herself to be a sexual creature before she met Viktor, and here she was acting anything but lady like under the touch of her lover. "Viktor" she whispered his name between her moans of pleasure, he was everything. And even as he claimed her body, she could feel her heart going with it.

He kept nipping and nibbling at her earlobe, before he decided that the playful, light nipping of his teeth could not properly convey the passion he needed her to feel. He moved his lips to her neck, kissing once, twice, before he pressed his lips harder against the flesh until his teeth could be felt against her skin. He opened his mouth and raked his teeth against her soft flesh before sinking them in, biting into the nape of her neck and groaning out against the skin. The grip with his hands was tight, almost painfully tight as he began to thrust with brutal and merciless force. He did not hold anything back for his Tomiko, he would not, could not restrain the need flowing through his body.

He wanted to take her, he wanted her to be his body, soul, heart and mind, though right now he was focusing on the first. If Tomiko was to be his, she'd have to understand what it meant to take all of Viktor, his strength, his length, and the instinctual brutality that flowed through his veins that was passed down from generation to generation. He would not yield for her, if he yielded then Tomiko would not be experiencing him fully and there was nothing worse he could think of. He bucked his hips and slammed his length into her with the promise of leaving her sore in the morning, as he pounded his cock over and over again into her. His teeth tightened and bit down upon her flesh, while his hand gripped tightly, his finger and thumb finding her nipple and giving it the roughest of pinches. He had never known this side of him, he had always been a gentle lover... but there was something about this woman that brought out the animal in him, and now that the beast had been unleashed there was no controlling it as he repeatedly bucked his hips faster and faster, not caring if he was damaging her with his angled thrusts, filling her entirely with his shaft as he pounded it up into her.

She enjoyed the nipping and nibbling at her earlobe, and when he moved his lips to her neck she shivered. She hadn't exactly been expecting the hard bite into her skin, and she screamed. Not from pain, since the bite sent electric shivers up and down her spine that made her body clench even harder around his cock as he slammed himself into her and took her in a way she never knew.

Tomiko knew that, by the way he was taking her she was going to hurt afterward and into the morning. But she felt a thrill of power surge through her body, she made this man who'd been such a gentle and caring lover in the morning lose grip on his control. She'd been the one release everything inside of him. She knew he was giving her all of himself, and she in turn gave him all of herself. Losing control under his rough pounding, she pushed back against him hard, and ground against him as her orgasm ripped through her small body.. her knees wanted badly to buckle as her inner walls convulsed and milked his cock as she coated his thick cock with her juices.

She wanted to whisper that she loved him, but her mind told her it was too soon for those words. So instead whispered to him as she looked over her shoulder to the man claiming her "Yes.. Viktor, take me.. I'm yours." And she was, mind, body, heart and soul all of it was for him.

He loved the tightness of her pussy, he loved the feelings of her insides, he loved the way she milked and squeezed his shaft... yet Viktor was not satisfied with feeling her shudder the one time. He wanted her to squirm, he wanted those knees to buckle, he wanted her to lose control and collapse with pleasure that only he could deliver. From the moment they had connected, she had only wanted him.. and he wanted her to see that she couldn't have picked anybody else. He'd craved for her the moment he saw her, it was more than just a physical connection, there was something animal in the look in his eyes from the moment he'd spotted her.

He'd proven he was a nice guy, he'd proven he cared about her, but he wasn't done proving that he could make her scream time and time again. He leaned over her shoulder, pulling himself out to snag a desperate kiss from her lips in response to her words, as he was unable to find the words in response. Instead, the only noise that came out of his lips as he pulled his throbbing cock out of her was a growl, as he took her by the shoulders and quickly spun her so that her back was now against the wall and his eyes could burn into hers. Every move he did was done quickly, with a hint of roughness, treating her body like it was his own as he lifted up her leg and began to line himself yet again. He leaned forward and squished his chest to hers, his eyes staring right into hers as heavy breath after heavy breath escaped his lungs. He pinned her to the wall, wrapping her leg around him before switching and grabbing the other. He looked her right in the eyes as he kissed her yet again, his teeth clenching down on her tongue in the kiss.

He drove his length into her, finally appeasing his own need as he tried to fill her with his shaft, finding out he had run out of room inside her but it didn't stop him from trying to push further. He was predator, she was his prey, he was out to claim, she was his to be claimed. He wanted her to never forget this night, he wanted her to remember the way he felt inside of her as he lost the rhythm behind his thrusts; they now came erratically, each one going faster than the last, as he pounded himself fully into her while he threatened to stretch the very limits of her biology. He ripped his lips away from hers and dove them to her neck, kissing up and down before his teeth couldn't be restrained yet again, scraping up and down the soft flesh as he let out a low noise somewhere between a curt growl and a pleasured groan, "God I-I love you..." He knew it was too soon, but he didn't care... he wanted to be with her forever, he wanted to show her every single day how much he wanted her, and it appeared that with the animalistic feelings that had been unleashed... so did his true feelings for her. Nothing held back, nothing was held back at all as he repeated his brutal thrusts and lost himself into intermittedly kissing and biting at her neck.

Tomiko was already dizzy before he pulled out of her and spun her around, and it was a good thing that he held her squished against the wall or she'd have slid boneless to the floor in a heap of pleasure. She already knew that Viktor was the only one for her, she thought perhaps it hit her when he heard him fussing with the perfect dinner for them and when she saw the candle lit table. But what she was feeling now was an entirely different type of proof for her.

She slid her dainty hands up his arms and around to lock at the back of his neck clinging to his body as he slid into her again, his body thrusting, grinding and slamming into her tight now sore pussy. There was a little bit of pain mingling with the pleasure he was giving her, and taking from her. "Viktor.." he'd said he loved her, and she needed him to know that he was not alone in those feelings. "I love you too" even as she said the words, his claiming of her body brought her to orgasm for the second time, her arms were shaking around him and her legs buckled gently, the only thing holding her up was his body and she was desperate to feel him explode inside of her again.

He thrusted his hips over and over again, his lips only pulling a few inches away from her neck as he sucked in breaths with total desperation over and over again. He felt it advancing, and as the pressure finally built to that focal point, the moment where he couldn't thrust his hips fast enough, his head tilted up and he groaned right in her ear as he felt his cock twitch and his body finally tingled with the pleasure of feeling that wonderful release. He didn't breathe for a few seconds as he came, pressing his length and stuffing her as full as he could as he came for a good while. His forehead rested to her jaw as his body finally returned to a state somewhat normal and he found himself able to inhale again. He pulled in desperate breaths to appease the burning sensation in his lungs until finally his eyes came back up to hers and he grinned looking into her eyes.

His body was drained, but apparently not quite drained enough as his hands slipped to her bottom and held her in his arms as he pulled her away from the wall. He carried her, kissing at her lips once or twice on the way until he dropped the both of them on his couch beside her books. Some of them fell carelessly to the floor yet he didn't care, instead choosing to focus his attention on her. He kissed her again, and smiled into her eyes as he rested his body on top of hers. He finally found himself able to speak, and he chuckled lightly before he did, "What did I ever do before you Tomiko?"

She looked up into Viktors eyes as she lay beneath him, her arms wrapped around his strong body. He'd lovingly carried her to couch after their rough love making, she'd seen so many sides of this man today and she was entirely in love with him. In one day.

"I don't know Viktor.. I don't know what I ever did before I met you, I don't want to ever find out what I would without you now though" she said softly, nuzzling against his chin and stroking her hands over his back slowly feeling his soft skin and hard muscle. He was everything to her. Her eyes glanced over to the painting he'd halfheartedly been working on earlier in the evening and then to the books that were now scattered across his floor and a contented smile slid across her lips.

He forced his nose with a nuzzle deep into the nape of her neck, pressing his face as far as he could manage into her nape before his teeth nipped a small fold of her skin playfully. He felt her nose nuzzling against his chin and he smiled before bringing his lips to steal a kiss from hers, unable to get enough of how wonderful she tasted. He sighed contentedly as he too followed Tomiko's eyes and inspected the mess and the crappy painting across the room, chuckling softly at their situation. His hands remained on her flesh at all times, feeling every inch of her skin and keeping her squished tight to his body.

He finally stopped rubbing his nose all over her skin and brought his face in front of hers, as he kissed her lips softly. He was a little sheepish as his hand rubbed quickly between her legs, to feel her slit as he murmured into her ear, "Mmm, sorry if I left you a little sore for tomorrow... but you seem to bring out the animal in me at times little Tomiko." He gave her a little grin, another kiss to her lips, and one more playful rub before crawling more on top of her and deciding to kiss her forehead again. Once he was finished kissing her forehead, he lunged for her cheek, planting kiss after kiss against wherever he could find on her face.

Tomiko sighed happily and let her hands explore over Viktors body, as he nuzzled and kissed her. There was something so amazing about having a man who couldn't get enough of you, she thought. The butterflies in her stomach weren't just fluttering, they were doing somersaults, and backflips every time he looked into her eyes, or kissed her lips. Everything she had was for him, and she'd give until he couldn't take it anymore. "I don't mind being sore in the morning. I like knowing that I can make you lose control, and it's just for me. I lose control for you too."

After the last of the words left her mouth her cellphone began to ring from her laptop bag the words from the paul simon song 'father and daughter' drifted into the air. She'd chosen it as her ringtone because when her father had found that song one day he'd claimed it was exactly how he loved his daughter. She squirmed out from underneath Viktor, kissing him quickly one last time before padding over to her bag naked and answering just before it would have gone to voicemail.

"Hello Papa.. " when her dad started yelling at her in Japanese she held the phone away from her ear and shook her head. "Papa.. I don't know why you're at my dorm, but since I am not there you may as well go home to mama.. " she frowned "I don't need a bodyguard.." she wanted to throw the phone at the wall.. "Papa I am with a man, I am a grown woman I am allowed to do as I please I am over 18." She sighed and said "I will go back to my dorm when I damn well feel like it, your stupid bodyguard can rot outside the door for all I care."

When she hit the end button on the phone, she stood there naked and looked over at Viktor. "I think.. we need to talk."

Back
Top Bottom