Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disappointing your Parents: For Mob Kids (Torrid & Rekoj)

torridsoul

Star
Today may just have been the longest day of Tomiko Oonishi's life. She’d changed her major from something that COULD get her into law school to something that definitely would not. She’d bought a fake ID, and now she was at the mall looking for a dress or outfit that would help make her look slightly older than her nineteen years. The catalyst for all of this had been a phone call from her father Hiro Oonishi, he didn’t understand his daughters need to be her own person, to have her own identity. She loved her family, but did every action, every decision she made have to benefit them in someway?

She was flicking through the racks of clothing when her eyes spotted a black strapless dress, with a fluttery skirt that would reach past her knees since she only stood around five foot two. She had just the shoes to wear with it already, so she walked to the cashier and made her purchase. It didn’t even dawn on her that the credit card she’d just swiped had been her daddy’s.

Back at her apartment she readied herself, showering, artfully doing her makeup, slipping into her dress, strapping on her heels. There was something empowering about getting dolled up. And as she passed by a mirror she took in her caramel colored hair that curled slightly at the ends, her brown almond shaped eyes and her small but lovely breasts that strapless bra pushed up just slightly to tease the bodice of her dress. Dressed to kill, she thought so.

She was slightly apprehensive as she walked into the bar just two block off campus and went to the bar, she hoped the fake ID would do it’s job as she sat down and ordered a Dirty Martini. The bartender just looked at the ID, smirked a bit and made her drink.

Viktor Christyakov sat at the end of the bar, by himself, nursing the first of what he planned to be many in the evening. His father, Vladimir Christyakov was a well-known man of the underworld, he was renowned as an honest businessman. Paid everything in full, on time, ran things with an iron fist... yet never broke a promise. Except, apparently, the one he had made to Viktor that his business would never interrupt his personal life.

'Yeah... right.' Viktor thought bitterly as he took another tall sip from his scotch. He couldn't remember the brand of the alcohol he had ordered, nor did he care any longer. All that mattered to him, is that it contained alcohol, and plenty of it. The previous night, he had been in the middle of a date, with a girl he had truly liked (something of a rarity for him). He had invited her back to his apartment, they had been sitting on the couch together in silence for some time... when he received a phone call. The phone call gave him 2 seconds warning, that one of his father's men had been shot by the Yakuzas, and he was coming straight to Viktor's house out of desperation.

Talk about a mood killer. He had come up with a half-hearted excuse to chase her out, her pride wounded, she had told him never to talk to her again. He was left to deal with the wounded mafia soldier, before leaving a long message to his father about how his place was off-limits to any of their business. He had made the message long in hopes that his father would listen, but the entire time he had known it was useless. His father would continue to come to him in desperation, because he would continue to take the injured in.

Now it was a day later, and he wasn't interested in eyeing any of the females in the bar anymore. He was slowly convincing himself that he would never be able to have a normal life... despite how hard he tried. So the 6' 3", well-toned and grizzled man sat alone at the end of the bar. Lost in his own thoughts for a while, once he finally zoned back into the moment he realised that a cute girl had sat close to him.

Although he was freshly 21, he was not new to the bar scene. He knew that when a girl as dressed up as the one beside him was sitting alone, he only had one chance to make a move. If he didn't move quick, it would only be a few moments before some sort of hot-shot tried to make a move. He slid his stool closer, tapped the short asian girl upon her bare shoulder and spoke, "Two questions, firstly, may I have the honour of knowing your name, and secondly... will you let me buy you a drink once that one is done?"

As Tomiko sipped her drink, her mind wandered to her father again. To when she was 13 and she'd walked past her fathers office, only to hear a conversation he was having about "the girls" which then turned into "the guns" and ended with "the money". It took her a two more years to really understand who her father was. Yakuza. Once Hiro realized his daughter new, he began to tell her things about his "business" she didn't like any of it. It was after that, that he began to groom her to become a lawyer. Business like his, people were always needing good representation. Tomiko thought, if they didn't kill people and do illegal shit they wouldn't need to groom their kids to be lawyers.

She was pondering her chances of running away successfully, when the man tapped her on her shoulder, she nearly jumped out of her skin she was surrounded by people and yet she'd managed to slip so deep into thought that a simple tap had scared her. Pathetic. She turned slightly to face the man, he wasn't bad looking. He certainly looked better than the men her father was always trying to toss in her path.

"Tomiko, and you are?" she asked softly and sipped from her martini again, she knew that she'd better drink it before it got warm or it wouldn't be as good. She twirled the olive a bit and then slipped it in her mouth. Tomiko figured she'd let the man buy her another drink, she promised herself she wouldn't get drunk, but thought it was ok to get buzzed. "Sure you can buy me another drink." Right after saying this, she down the rest of her drink.

"My name is Viktor, and it is a pleasure to meet you Tomiko," he spoke with a certain charm in his voice, that hinted at arrogance, but did not flow with it. He was definitely confident, and calm as could be as he took the empty seat beside her. Once he saw her finish playing with the olive, and down her drink, he flashed her a bit of a coy smile and made sure to slam the rest of his drink a moment later. After all, it wasn't fair that only one of them had to rush through the drink to get to the next one. He let the scotch settle in his mouth for a few moments, tasting the details of the flavour upon his tongue before swallowing it down. Afterwards, he let out a quick but heavy exhale, flushed from the sudden injestion. After a quick second to recover he was smiling at her again, his eyes never wandering from hers, despite how much her strapless dress was telling him to glance elsewhere.

He held a hand up to the bartender, and spoke over the clatter of the people within the room, "1 rum and coke and one of whatever the lady likes, please." He moved his bar stool closer to her, so that his shoulder was mere inches away from hers. Once he finished, he turned to her and offered her that already familiar warm smile, nodding his head towards the bartender indicating that she should order which she pleases.

After her order was made, he quickly made his way to the pleasantries, grasping her hand upon the table with his gently, but with a firmness behind it. "So tell me, m'lady, what brings a beautiful girl like you, alone, to a place like this... on an evening such as this?"

Since Tomiko was such a small girl, the one drink she'd had was already having an effect on her. Still she ordered her second Dirty Martini and turned in her stool so that she was sitting on it facing him. She crossed her right leg over her left and raised an eyebrow as he called her "m'lady" it wasn't the weirdest thing she'd ever been called. "I just thought tonight was a good night for a martini and here I am."

She looked down at his hand, he seemed rather bold. Most guys she knew or spoke too wouldn't dare touch her because they knew her father. This is why she liked college, nobody had to know that she was Hiro Oonishi's daughter. So they didn't have to be afraid to talk to her, to hit on her, to try and take her home. Yes College was grand, she smiled at Viktor and kept her hand under his. Letting him know that she didn't mind the touch. "So now that we know what brought me here this evening, what is that brings you here this evening?"

"Had a rough night the other night, thought tonight couldn't go wrong if I had the intentions of going to the bar and getting lost in a lot of drinks... but now I'm liking the idea of only having a few... and having them with a pretty girl more," once he finished the sentence, he quickly grasped his drink and took the first sip of it. He glanced forwards as he sipped, but as soon as he was done his eyes returned to hers. His brown eyes stared into hers, and the hints of a smile played the very edges of his lips. He kept his posture open, but firm, inviting, but strong. He moved his barstool closer to the lady on his left.

"Now that we've got the past out of the way, let us move onto the future... what are your plans in life, beautiful Tomiko? Surely you're a student at the nearby college... what is it you study? What is it you want to do in life?" He asked, with a genuine interest as his left hand pulled off of hers, but his right remained clenching her fingers a little bit tighter now. His left hand was now holding his drink, as he turned the way he was sitting so he was facing her. He looked into her beautiful deep brown eyes, and searched for the answers she wouldn't give him with the words she spoke. He only hoped she would turn to him as well, while his eyes remained lost deep in hers.

Her eyes softened towards the man next to her, she didn't know him but she felt bad that he'd had a rough night. She wanted to reach out and slide her small hand down his back, a comforting gesture but she refrained. She didn't want to seem to forward, seeing as how they'd literally just met moments ago. Instead she gripped her drink and sipped it slowly, the cool liquid chilled her tongue as she drank it.

"Ahh well it's funny you should ask that, up until today I was on the road to Law school so I could be a lawyer for my fathers.. uhmm, business. But I actually changed my major today. I am now totally off course, and I am now going to major in art, most specifically Interior Design. It's going to drive my father crazy of course, he's going to be very upset." She glanced at him, for some reason she felt she could tell him what she'd been thinking and feeling. "But how long can a person live their life for their family instead of them self? I don't want to be a lawyer, I never have." Her fingers gripped his gently. "What about you Viktor? what do you do with your life, what do you want to do with your life?"

Viktor was surprised by how open she had become, but surprise was not a negative emotion. When her fingers gripped his gently, he responded in kind by tightening his grip. It was not a restricting grip, but instead a comforting one, an affectionate squeeze. He smiled as he let her talk, sensing that this was something she needed to get off her chest. He remained a patient and calm listener, until finally she turned the conversation back to him. He took a few moments, as well as another sip of his drink, thinking of an answer before finally speaking.

"Forget about your father for the evening, don't worry about him being upset... you are your own person Tomiko, and I for one... will drink to your abrupt change in career paths. To fulfillment, happiness, and saying screw you to the old man," he lifted his drink at the sign of a toast, and took another small sip. He wasn't just toasting for her, that was a toast that most everybody could agree with. Especially himself.

After the toast was done, he got around to answering the question before him, "And as to what I want to do with my life... well... that is a good question." He stalled for a few secods, again, losing himself in deep thought as he tried his best to drum up an answer to that question. "I suppose I want to be an artist, have my work appreciated by people... but to make it as an artist in this kind of modern world is no easy task. Realistically, I guess I hope to be a successful graphic designer, successful enough that I can live the simple life I wish to lead, and keep enough cash flow going to fund my personal projects. I don't have big dreams or aspirations... I just wish to live life for life, and never stop appreciating the moment."

Tomiko smiled and raised her glass in salute and said "I'll drink to that. To Living life for life" She thought about his words for a few moments, he was right to fulfillment and happiness. She was tired of being the perfect daughter, never putting a foot wrong for fear her daddy would be displeased. She was going to grasp her life by the horns; get what she wanted from it. And if that something wasn't something her father approved of. That was just too bad.

She glanced over at Viktor, he seemed be just as lost in his own thoughts as she was in hers. The silence was companionable rather than awkward.

Viktor remained in silence for a few moments, his thoughts ranging from the woman lost, the father who never kept his promise to him, and every other thing his brain could come up with until he finally snapped himself back into reality. He reminded himself he had a pretty girl beside him, one who had been friendly company, and one he had left to silence. His eyes finally searched up to find her glancing at him, and he quickly made eye contact again. He gave her a warm smile, and a tip of the drink, and another affectionate squeeze of her hand. He placed his drink upon the bar and then rested that same hand upon her knee, to catch her attention as he spoke, "I want to thank you for the company this evening, Tomiko, you're making a man feel much better about himself tonight. I wasn't... exactly looking forwards to a depressing night of drinking alone, thank you for your companionship."

She smiled when he laid his hand upon her thigh, two martini's after arriving at the bar Tomiko was feeling good, her stomach was warm her head was a bit fuzzy. And there was a good looking guy flirting and talking to her. Her eyes kept lingering on his lips, and she wondered what he would taste like, scotch and what else? Would his taste be spicy or sweet?

Tomiko laid her hand against his own on her thigh, both of her hands connecting with both of his. "Viktor, would you maybe like to get out of here? They seem to be getting pretty busy.. we could talk better somewhere a little less noisy." It was an excuse she knew, and she figured he would too.

Viktor's smile widened at her words, but not with an anticipation for the evening to turn into something naughtier, but with a genuine warmth that she wanted more of his company. With the drinks having been paid for, he finished off what was left of the second drink he had ordered in one last quick swig. He grimaced quickly as the alcohol burned his throat, exhaling quickly as if trying to breathe out the fire in the back of his throat before returning back to normal, smiling and standing up. He kept her hand in his, nodding, "I agree, Tomiko, it's getting far too busy in here... much too noisy. My place is only a few blocks from here, if you'd like?"

He rolled with the excuse quickly, taking the opportunity he had to get away from the clutter of the bar. Normally he avoided bars for that exact reason, but his initial intentions for the evening had been to get lost within it. Now that he'd found something, the clutter returned to the normal annoying pace he considered it. Leaving the bartender a small tip, he held onto Tomiko's hand with a firmness, so she could use him to help get herself off of the stool. He smiled as he waited, entirely ready to lead the way back to his apartment.

Tomiko finished the last sip of her drink and laid the glass on the bar, using Viktors aid in slipping from the bar stool gracefully, which was quite the feat for Tomiko since she was already mostly buzzed from her two martini's.

She held Viktors hand as they walked the few blocks to his apartment, idly asking him questions about the area, if he liked it here, how long he'd lived here. It didn't take long before the two of them were standing outside of his apartment building. She had been pleasantly surprised when he'd opened the door and held it open for her to walk through first. She thanked him politely and followed him up the flight of stairs and waited as he unlocked his door, her back leaning against the wall facing him. She studied him silently, the shape of his jaw, the broadness of his shoulders, his height, all in all she thought this was a pretty good looking man. A thrill ran through her body, but it wasn't sexual.. it was freedom. She was finally doing what she wanted.

He stepped through and held open the door of his apartment for him, quickly revealing a large open studio room with a very tall ceiling. Upon one of the walls was a gigantic abstract piece, a beautiful mish-mash of electric colours, shooting over a black background. There were over various paintings and frames along the walls, each of the pieces his, some were of beautifully detailed landscapes while others were dark, almost creepily shaded pieces of mysterious characters and dark moments. Viktor had explored his full soul through his art, and the piece upon the wall was the masterpiece of his life. Whenever extremely stressed, extremely happy... he would paint something new to it. It had been building for years, and he doubted he would ever be done with it.

Beside the studio were two doors, one leading to a kitchen and dining area, the other to his bedroom. In the studio were two long couches, and one luxurious loveseat which he quickly took a seat in. He did not hesitate in offering the seat beside him to the cute little asian girl beside him. He smiled warmly and asked, looking around at the pieces of art and the gigantic one on the wall, "So... what do you think of what I've done with the place? Not bad, mm?"

Tomiko followed Viktor into his apartment, her eyes were automatically drawn to the large abstract piece hanging from one of this walls. She moved over to it, without saying a word. It was as if the piece held all of his emotions on one canvas. The other pieces were intriguing as well, but none as much as the larger piece.

She smiled and moved towards him when he offered her the seat next to him, she sat close enough that their thighs would touch just softly and crossed her left leg over her right and folded her hands in her lap gently, her eyes were still wandering about the room taking in the pieces she'd missed upon entering. "I'd say you've done an amazing job with the place Viktor."

Without thinking, she moved one hand to his thigh and rubbed gently then said "your work is amazing, you said you wanted to be an artist.. but you already are.. and as far as making it it as an artist in a modern world." She raised her free hand to a couple of the landscapes and figures "take these to any gallery and they'd be happy to sell your works for you." Leaning forward she pressed her lips to his cheek, brushing them against it softly.

He'd wanted to comment about her life, he'd wanted to tell her that she was seizing the day and living life for itself, he wanted to convince her about her own insecurities and re-strengthen her sense of self like she had just done for him.. but words escaped him when he felt her lips to his cheek. Words, thoughts, air, everything else seemed to blank out of his mind when he found his head twisting to capture her lips before she had the chance to pull away after the soft kiss to his cheek. His shoulders turned towards her, his left hand clenching overtop of the one upon his thigh while his right went up to her cheek to keep her locked on him during the embrace. Words had escaped him because there was no need for them anymore, he'd followed his instinct and he wasn't quite ready to relent now.

His lips kissed hers repeatedly, whenever one kiss would finish e would seemingly rush into the next one, a sense of dissatisfaction setting in in that one millisecond between the physical exchange. Slowly, eventually... his lips pulled back from hers and he took the time to swallow the lump that had been gathering in the back of his throat. His eyes slowly opened, he didn't remember when they had closed but as his eyes opened they were still locked with hers and he offered her a sheepish smile... his hands still remaining upon her cheek and on hers, holding her so she would be facing him, so he could stare into her deep brown orbs a few moments longer.

Tomiko moaned softly against Viktors lips as he captured her own. She lost herself in his kisses, She didn't know when, but at some point she became just as aggressive with returning the kisses as he had been about giving them. She turned her hand under his and gripped it roughly, pulling it into her lap.

When he pulled away finally, his sheepish grin made her return his with one of her own. She slid her hands to his shoulders and then up into his hair, tangling her fingers with the deeply colored strands. She pulled his head down and gave him a kiss to rival his own, this time she was the leader. Her teeth nipped gently at his bottom lip, and her tongue traced his upper lip until he let her in. He tasted dark, spicy.. with the hint of the scotch he'd been drinking, she got drunk off of him and felt feelings growing inside of her that she'd never felt before.. this must be passion, she thought to herself.

He would not take her rough grip without returning one of his own, his finger clenching almost painfully down on hers as he pulled her hand roughly from her lap to his. He didn't really care where their hands lay, he simply liked the playful struggle in between their passioned kisses. Finally when she wanted to let go, he did, only to find both of her hands behind his neck before long. He leaned in and smiled in between the soft moments of their kisses, letting her trace her tongue around before catching it with his own and beginning to wrestle with it. He leaned forwards, his hands going to her shoulders and slowly guiding them from their sitting position to a laying one. His fingers began to idly trace around her back, up over her shoulders as they played with the hem of her dress. He tugged lightly downwards, indicating he wanted her body to be free of the clothes... but he would only advance with her permission. His body was on top of hers now, laying upon the loveseat as his eyes still looked into hers. He then brought his lips to her ear, and spoke quietly, "Tomiko... of all of the pieces of art within my apartment, you are without challenge or question... the most beautiful of them all. Thank you for gracing my evening with your presence.."

Without hesitation Tomiko, slid down the love seat with Viktor. The feel of his strong body on top of her own was more intoxicating than any martini ever made. She arched beneath his body, and nodded once when he tugged on her dress, giving him permission to free her body of it's confines. Her hands slid from his hair down his back, nails dragging against him through his shirt. She wanted to feel his skin against her fingers, she wanted to feel his muscles ripple beneath them. When he whispered to her, that she was the most beautiful piece of art in his apartment, something deep within her belly fluttered gently. All she could muster in response was his name, whispered softly from her lip.

He loved to hear his name, whispered softly and yet somehow deliciously out of her beautiful lips. She wanted no other man, he had taken the most beautiful girl in the club and somehow had ended up with her in his home. He'd never been afraid with women, but had never considered himself smooth. He was average, in his own mind... maybe tonight he was a little bolder than usual, but he had always been average. And tonight, he had been blessed, so he would not challenge it or choose to believe that this could have been a dream. Tomiko was his gift, a gift from God, karma, the universe, whichever you choose... he didn't believe he deserved her entirely on this evening.

His fingers curled under the dress and tugged it down and quickly off of her body entirely. He tossed it upon the couch beside him, while he took advantage of the break within their kiss to remove his own shirt from his form. He had broken their desperate kiss when he had taken off her dress, but their eyes remained locked upon one another. As soon as he was free from his shirt, he dove forwards back into the kiss, needing to feel his lips upon hers while left hand began to explore and roam the smooth skin of her back, while his right idly stroked up and down her thigh.

Tomiko hadn't started her night with the hopes or even the intentions of going home with a man. But now that she was here, with Viktor in his apartment. Feeling his body against hers as she lay beneath him in just her black matching bra and panties. She couldn't help but feel that this was exactly where she wanted to be. Nearly naked on his couch, with her fingers exploring the wide expanse of his back.

She arched her body to his stroking hands, and wrapped her legs about his hips grinding herself to him. She loved the way he felt as they lay tangled on his couch, both of them lost in the intense kisses they were sharing. Her lips parted beneath his and she nipped his lip with her teeth, urging him on. Tomiko felt as if she were floating, from pleasure or from booze she wasn't sure but she liked it.

His lips met hers with lust and alcohol seeming to be the only flavour he could pick up from his tongue when he ran his down hers. She was into the moment, into the kissing, into him entirely. His hands rolled over her body like she was putty in the hands of the his artistry, his hands feeling her flesh and skin with sensitive yet firm fingers, manipulating everything to be just the way he imagined it. His hand crawled up her back and his fingers curled underneath the strap of her bra. He unhooked the clasps quickly and pulled the fabric away, his fingers and hands crawling from her back around to her chest where they began to feel and massage the soft mounds upon her chest.

He let out a soft groan into the kiss, escaping from the very bottom of his lungs as he brought his lips back to her ear. His teeth met her earlobe and began to nip at it, before his hot breaths went right up to her ear. He breathed into her ear for a few moments, his hands roaming over her entire body again, fingers dipping behind and tugging at the hem of her panties. He needed her approval again, he would only give light tugs, slowly disheveling the fabric. He finally whispered into her ear, his lips so close that they grazed it as he spoke, "Yes or no?"

"Yes, Viktor.. please" she whispered in response to his question. She lifted her hips as his hands tugged and disheveled the fabric of her panties, making it easier for him to tug them off. The alcohol had considerably lowered her inhibitions. She felt free, as if she had taken flight. Desire rippled through her body at his every touch.

Her hands traced their way up and down his strong arms. He felt so good to her, she wanted to be his canvas, his clay. She wanted his artists hands to work her into a beautiful frenzy and then let her explode and then she wanted to do the same for him. She would be his masterpiece and he would be hers. She lowered her long thin fingers to the band of his pants, tugging the button open, pulling a bit feeling the zipper give. Her chocolate eyes sparkled up at him as she slid his pants down his hips. If she was losing ever scrap of clothing, so was he.

As soon as he heard her words, he pulled the panties down and off of her body, finally exposing her body to him. His hands still roamed, dragging across and sinking into her skin as he rubbed up and down her back before leaning down and kissing her lips. He kissed her, even as he felt her hands beginning to undo his pants, he couldn't help but run his tongue across her lips once more. He broke the kiss so he could finish kicking off and wriggling out of his clothes. He panted in a breath or two, his eyes burning into hers as he felt his jeans and boxers finally fall off of his feet. He brought his lips back to hers, but didn't kiss her, instead he just remained that close to her... so his nose could rub against hers and his lips would graze hers with every movement.

He remained there for a few moments everything seemed perfect, yet he had a feeling that something was wrong. He blinked a few times as he finally picked it up, the taste of alcohol and smell of alcohol was still strong upon his lips. The tiny body beneath him had been affected much more by the alcohol than he had anticipated, she was... drunk. He closed his eyes and wanted to curse, he wanted her so badly but that was why he had to yield. He had loved every moment with this woman, and he would not risk taking advantage of her and scaring her away. He kissed her lips, to show his longing for her even as he whispered in between the kisses, "We can't do this... not like this my little Tomiko, not like this. Not after the drinks, not lost in them... I like you Tomiko, I like you a lot... that's why I don't want to push you away."

Tomiko groaned softly, feeling his naked body above hers. Skin to Skin, muscle to muscle, everything was perfect, so perfect. She left like she was drifting on a sea of divine pleasure. And then he kissed her again, his lips she thought were the softest she'd ever felt. His words were barely registering to her until he mentioned the drinks. She was drunk, he was right they shouldn't be doing this right now. She wasn't sober, and if she was going to make love with Viktor, she wanted to be able to remember it in the morning.

She wanted to be able to remember what it was like to come apart in Viktor's arms. She wrapped her arms around him and tugged him closer. "You're right. just hold me please" her words slurred slightly, probably giving him the proof that he was doing the right thing in stopping their activities. It didn't take long until she was drifting to sleep beneath him, in his arms.

Back
Top Bottom