Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Felon and the Heiress (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

Ryan smiled a little when she mentioned that the late stages of pregnancy were miserable in the summer time. But he jumped when she called out his name and reached for his hand, He pulled off the road, "What? What's wrong?" he was scared that maybe something was wrong with little Lilly.

Gabriella was pulling at his hand even as he pulled off the road, putting it on her stomach. "Nothing." She said, as the baby kicked again. She'd been so worried for so long that something was wrong because she couldn't feel the baby kicking, but the doctor had been adamant that everything was fine, the baby just wasn't facing the way to be felt. When she'd felt the first kick she hadn't even thought that it might scare Ryan, her reaction. "She's moving." She said with wide eyes.

Ryan smiled when she said that Lilly was moving, "Really?" He put his hand on Gabriella's belly. Then he felt the kick, "Oh my gosh!" He too was worried that Gabriella hadn't felt any movement yet, "I can't believe it." Ryan put his head up against Gabriella's belly, "Hey there little one... I'm your Daddy..."

Gabriella smiled as he felt their daughter kicking and she ran her fingers through his hair while he talked to her. She kept her other hand on her stomach, feeling her moving around. She was so glad that they could finally feel her.

A few months later, it was getting close to Gabriella's due date. The doctor said that the due date was just an estimation and truthfully she could come at any time. When Ryan heard that he couldn't help but stare at Gabriella, as if she was a bomb about ready to go off. She got tired of him watching her while she was reading or knitting or watching TV so she shooed him outside to do some work. He reluctantly went outside. He checked on the chickens, and was currently doing some work in the garden.

Gabriella was told to sit as much as she could, too big to really move anyway. That day, she was exhausted and more than a little uncomfortable. So, she thought it would be smarter to have Ryan working outside so that he wasn't getting under her skin and making her snap at him. She was sitting on the couch, a book open and resting on her stomach so that it would be easier for her to read it. Then, she felt a sharp pain from her pelvis to her belly button. The girl gasped, bringing her hand to her stomach. The book fell onto the floor as she waited to see if it would pass. It did, giving Gabriella a chance to stand up and make her way to the door. The second she stood, water rushed from under her dress.. "RYAN!" Gabriella called, afraid to move.

Ryan rushed inside when he heard Gabriella scream out his name. He found her in the living room standing at the couch with a big stain on he dress, "Oh my gosh! OK... Let's get to the car, the bags in the car and the car set is installed and you call the doctor!" Ryan helped Gabreilla down the front steps and into the SUV and headed to the hospital.

Gabriella was still standing immobile when Ryan came in. When he listed off all they had to do, she panicked slightly and reached for his hand. Once she was sitting in the car, she doubled over and groaned in pain, biting her lip hard.

When Gabriella groaned out in pain and doubled over, Ryan knew that Gabriella was in any condition to call. So before he started the car he called the doctor and told him they were on the way. Then he started off, "OK, Beautiful, it won't be to long to get to the hospital, just breath and relax... Everything will be OK..."

Gabriella groaned as it started to subside and she relaxed back against the back of the seat. "Ryan.." She moaned. "I know we talked about natural birth... But.." She felt tears sliding down her cheeks. "It really hurts."

Ryan took his right hand hand and held Gabriella's left hand, "Beautiful, I wish I could take some of the pain from you. But, if you feel the need for drugs. You go right ahead and use them. You do what's best for you..."

Gabriella squeezed his hand and took slow breath. She was trying to work past the panic since the pain had subsided for then. "Ok.." She said, biting her lip. "I hope I didn't scare you." She offered quietly, still taking the slow breaths.

"Are you talking about when you called me into the house?" asked Ryan, "Because I was terrified then. I didn't know what happened." He paused for a moment, "We'll be at the hospital soon..."

Gabriella nodded. "I'm sorry. I just.. I was afraid too." She told him. "I didn't know if I could even move." She said blushing. "Thank God." She groaned as another contraction came started to hit her. "Ow ow ow.."

"That must have been some kind of pain," said Ryan, as he continued to drive. Then, her her call out as she started to have another contraction, "Just breath, honey... Few more minutes and we are at the hospital..."

"You are the strongest woman I know," said Ryan, "You can do this..." Just then they arrived at the hospital. Ryan helped Gabriella out of the car and inside. Then, while the nurse took Gabriella to the room, Ryan got her bag. When he came back the nurses were helping her put on her gown.

Gabriella gave a small smile to her boyfriend and let the nurse hurry her off. Once in the gown, she was told to walk, to advance the labor and hopefully distract her from the pain. They had her hooked up to IVs and were talking to each other more than her. She started idly pacing, looking at Ryan with a worried face.

Was a little annoyed that the nurses were talking to each other more than to Gabriella. Ryan walked up to her, "Are you OK, Gabby? Do you need Honey Bear?"

Gabriella shook her head and reached for Ryan's hand. "I just wish this wasn't such a long process." She said, offering a small smile. "Are you excited to see your daughter soon?" She asked him, trying to brighten up so that he would not worry about the pain, though she was very concentrated in the pain she was in.

Ryan held her hand, "Words cannot describe how excited I am to hold Lilly in my arms." He walked her back over to the bed just as the doctor came in. He checked out Gabriella and saw she was progressing nicely. Then he went out for a moment. "Oh," said Ryan, "Do you you want me to call your dad and tell him you've gone into labor?"

Gabriella smiled sweetly as she laid down carefully. "I can't wait either." She said, running her hand over her stomach. "Would you?" She asked after the doctor had checked her over and she was told to just rest in the bed now until things went further. She was glad for that, because she was suddenly very tired. "He'd like to know that." She said quietly.

"You got it, Beautiful," He said before he kissed her on the forehead and stepped out of the room for a moment. He walked down the hall and took out his cell phone and dialed Gabreilla's father's number. "Hi, Mr. Hawthorn. It's Ryan Morris... Good, in fact she wanted me to tell you that she just went into labor... Yes, we are at the hospital right now... Not really sure the doctor said she was at 5 cm... Good, um, any chance of Mrs. Hawthorn joining you?... OK, I understand... OK, I'll see you soon, Bye..."

Ryan then walked into the room and up to his girlfriend, "Your dad is on his way."

Gabriella nodded as Ryan went out to follow the doctor and she was left to try to get comfortable on her own. The nurses were gone by then, having done whatever their jobs were. She'd forgotten to tell the doctor that she wanted an epidural, but she figured there would be plenty of chances before time came. She wasn't enjoying the times when the pain came, but at least she was a bit more comfortable and was able to relax between the contractions.

While Ryan was out, Gabriella had taken out a book and was reading it quietly until he came back in. "I'm guessing my mother is still refusing to have anything to do with me?" She asked with a sad smile, setting the book aside. It was just then that the nurse came in with a tray of food. She said it was for Ryan, and that Gabriella couldn't have anything to eat until the baby was born. Gabriella was a bit disappointed by it, because she hadn't eaten that day, but she just nodded and took the big jug of water they gave her. When the nurse left, she turned to her boyfriend.

"So, are we going to stick in this arrangement forever?" She asked, figuring that was the best time to talk about it.

Ryan nodded when Gabriella asked if her mother still wasn't coming. It hurt Ryan that her mother wasn't going to be there to meet her granddaughter. Ryan knew that if his parents were still alive they would love to be there. Then, he sat down in the chair next to her bed and then she asked if we were going to stick in there current arrangement forever. Ryan smiled, and reached into his pocket and took out a small box, then he got down on one knee, "You know, I've been racking my brain trying to figure out the right time to do this, but I think now is a pretty good time. Gabriella Hawthorne, will you marry me?"

Back
Top Bottom