Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Felon and the Heiress (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

Gabriella didn't usually get sick, so when she started to throw up, she instantly wondered what was wrong. She thought back on what she'd eaten the day before, and wasn't too sure if that was the problem, but figured, maybe it was. Maybe she had food poisoning or something. She didn't hear Ryan coming to her, but she felt him touch her lightly. She groaned in humiliations more than pain or ill feeling.

She finished by the time he asked if she was okay, and looked up at him, wiping her mouth. "Yeah." She said, her voice shaking. She really did feel a bit better without anything in her stomach. "Must have eaten something bad last night.." She offered, sitting up on her knees and leaning against Ryan slightly. "Sorry.. About the mess." She said, still very embarrassed. With so little strength, she couldn't even imagine trying to get up.

Ryan brushed some hair out of her face and held her, "Don't worry about the mess... It'll wash off... Right now you are what's important." Ryan could tell she was kind of week so he picked her up and carried her back upstairs to the bedroom. He placed her on the bed and got her an empty ice cream bucket in case she need to throw up again and she didn't think she could make it to the bathroom. "Do you need anything else?"

Gabriella let Ryan carry her up to the bedroom, but by then she wasn't so sick anymore. She let him get her situated and started to feel more embarrassed than before. She couldn't believe that she'd thrown up like that. It had come over her so quickly and it was leaving just as quickly. "Gum." She said softly, sure that she was a bright shade of red. She didn't want to have gross breath while she waited to feel all better. "Thank you." She said, brushing his cheek with the backs of her fingers softly. "I will be fine." She promised.

Ryan smiled and opened the drawer in his night stand and took out a pack of gum and handed it to her. After she said that she'd be find he sat down next to her on the bed and said, "You know... And, I might be jumping the gun a bit here but..." He then opened her robe and reveled her tummy then he started to gently rubbing her belly, "We've had sex every night since you've been here... and I can't remember you having a period while you've been here... I'm guessing we might have a little addition to our family on the way..." He smiled...

Gabriella gladly took the gum and pulled out a stick, popping it into her mouth and folding it over before chewing. She listened to him, and looked down at her stomach as he rubbed it. When he suggested that they might have someone on the way, she froze and thought back. Three months, and he was right, no period. She hadn't thought to bring any more pills than would last her the weekend she was supposed to be there. "I think you might be right." She said quietly, looking down at her stomach again. "I'd need to go to a doctor to be sure, though." She said, glancing up at him. "Are you okay with that?" She asked him.

Ryan chucked when she asked if he'd be Okay with her being with child, "Okay with it? Beautiful, if I wasn't afraid of making you sick, I'd pick you up and spin you around. If you want I can call up an make you a doctor's appointment in town."

Gabriella laughed softly and shook her head. "Good idea. That would probably make me sick." She smiled at him and moved the robe to cover her body. "Would you?" She asked, smiling up at him sweetly. "The sooner we can find out for sure the better, right?" She added, glad that he was happy for the development. She was happy too, at the thought of having a baby.

Ryan smiled, "You've got it... " He gave he a kiss and then headed downstairs to clean up the mess on the steps, take care of the breakfast stuff that Gabriella had started to make and to make an appointment for a OB/GYN in town. He went back upstairs a couple of hours later to check on Gabriella. He peeked his head in the door, "So, how are you feeling?"

Gabriella watched Ryan leave and smiled to herself. She figured out right then and there, she loved him. There was no getting around it. What had once been a simple fantasy weekend that quickly turned into a fun living arrangement, was now a life she didn't want to give up with a man that she loved more than any other man she'd ever been with. She had started to drift off to sleep but woke up only after half an hour. When Ryan came back to check up on her, she'd already brushed her teeth and her hair and was dressing in one of the dresses that he'd already had there when she'd gotten there. She looked up and smiled at him when he popped his head in. "Better." She said. "Thank you." She smiled and walked over to him, barefoot. She leaned forward to give him a soft kiss. "So? What's the news?" She asked curiously.

Ryan was glad to see Gabriella up and getting dressed. She was wearing a purple dress that reached halfway between her knees and her ankles. It had short sleeves and cut low enough to just show the top of her breasts. He gladly returned her kiss and said, "I've got you an appointment for noon. But, they are going to need your regular doctor's name and phone number so they can get your medical history. Also, I was thinking that maybe we should tell your folks were you are... After all they are going to be grandparents."

Gabriella smiled and nodded. "I guess I should tell my parents where I am..." She agreed, not really looking forward to her parents knowing where she was at. She also needed to get her family doctor's number, so that they could get her information to the doctor in town. "Noon, hmm?" She asked, moving around Ryan, her hand trailing over his side as she made her way to her phone. It took her fifteen minutes to calm her mother down, then another ten to tell her parents where she was and get the number to the family doctor. Then, just before she hung up, she told her mother that she was pregnant. With that done, she hung up quickly so that she didn't have to hear the screaming and turned to Ryan. "That was tough." She told him.

Ryan watched as Gabriella talked to her parents on the phone. He could tell it was rough after almost a half hour on the phone she looked at him. He hugged her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Don't worry, Beautiful... Everything will be Okay... I promise."

It was around noon when they were sitting in the OB/GYN office, Ryan was looking at a magazine. There were other women in the office a couple were pregnant. He looked over at Gabriella and smiled, then he placed a hand on her belly again and start to slowly rub it in a circle. "I hope we have a little girl that looks just like you..."

Gabriella was glad for the hug and she leaned against the man, giving his chin a quick kiss. "I know.." She said quietly, enjoying the embrace.

She couldn't really imagine herself growing so big, as she looked at the women in the office that were clearly pregnant. She'd never been over a size six, so when she thought about how she'd be gaining weight, and rounding in the stomach, she did become a bit nervous. She even thought that Ryan was reading her thoughts when his hand ended up on her stomach. She leaned to the side against him and smiled. "I wouldn't mind a boy that looked like you." She said quietly, giving him a soft kiss.

Ryan smiled, "Well, you never know... We could be having twins..." Just then the nurse came out and called out Gabriella's name. They got up and walked in back to the examination room and waited for the doctor to come in.

Gabriella laughed and shook her head slightly. When they got into the exam room, she was told to undress and put on the sheet, which she did the second the nurse left. "Twins would be so hard." She commented, frowning. "I wouldn't be upset if we had twins, but I think it would be easier to start out with the one." She said as she hopped up onto the examination table. "Its a good thing the cabin is big." She told him with a soft laugh, wrapping the sheet a bit tighter around herself.

Ryan nodded your right, "I think it would be best if we just had one to start with." He sat down next to her on the examination table. Just then the doctor came into the room.

Gabriella smiled at Ryan and kissed him. When the doctor came in, she sat up straighter and smiled brightly. After telling him their suspicions, the girl laid back while he examined her. He looked at the pair after pressing on the girl's stomach and then looking inside of her, and offered a smile. "Well, you are right." He said. "From the looks of it, you're about eight weeks."

Ryan smiled as the doctor confirmed there suspicions. He kissed Gabriella on the forehead, "Congratulations, Mommy..." Then, Ryan looked at the doctor and said, "I know its still to early to tell the sex. But, are we having twins?" The doctor looked at the sonogram again, "From what I can see I can only see one."

The doctor then scheduled their next appointment and gave Gabriella a prescription for some prenatal vitamins. Then they walked out to the car, "I can't believe it... I'm going to be a father." Ryan was grinning from ear to ear.

Gabriella smiled happily and looked adoringly at Ryan. "Mm. You too, Daddy." She said, then turned to the doctor at Ryan's question. One baby, she was thankful for that. She couldn't imagine how she'd handle her first pregnancy resulting in two children. She took the prescription and promised the doctor that if anything came up over the month she'd call him right away.

Once they were at the car, Gabriella laughed and wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck. "I can't believe it either." She agreed, kissing him. "And only in seven months." She added, running her finger over the back of his neck. "I love you." She said without thinking.

Ryan smiled, "I love you too, Beautiful." Then he kissed her again, "You know, I think I know the perfect way to celebrate." They returned to the house and saw a big black car sitting outside the house and two people standing on the porch, a man and a woman. "Who in the hell is that?"

Gabriella almost beamed when he told her that he loved her. She raised an eyebrow and grinned. "And how would we celebrate this? Certainly not with drinks." She added. She looked up when he asked who that was and frowned. "I... Don't know." She said, slightly worried about who it was.

Ryan and Gabriella got out of the car and the man looked at Gabriella. Ryan recognized the man, it was Gabriella's father, James. He assumed that the woman next to him was Gabriella's mother. James spoke up, "Gabriella, we need to talk."

Gabriella instantly moved around the car to Ryan when she realized it was her father. They'd taken the hired car, instead of the Jaguar. She was a bit surprised by that. "Do we, Daddy?" She asked, taking Ryan's hand. She looked at her mother and offered a quick smile. "Hello."

Gabriella's mother didn't say a word she was still furious. James looked much calmer than his wife. Ryan held tightly on to Gabriella's hand as they walked up the steps to the porch. He didn't say a word as he unlocked the door and let Gabriella and her parents in the house. They walked into the living room, Ryan and Gabriella sat down on the love seat and Gabriella's parents sat down on the couch and James said, "Gabriella, One of the things I can't comprehend about this whole thing is why you didn't tell us where you were going. Do you know how worried your mother and I have been for the last three months?"

Gabriella continued to frown and look impartial as she listened to her father speaking. She squeezed Ryan's hand and closed her eyes. "I don't know why. I happen to remember earlier this year when you encouraged me to go to Paris for a few months, and you didn't care that you didn't hear from me. Or when I was in High School when you and mother would go off for months on end and wouldn't tell me before you left." She pointed out. "I am an adult and it really shouldn't matter where I am."

Back
Top Bottom