Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Felon and the Heiress (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

Ryan smiled when she told him about her cooking experience... "Well, I guess I'll handle the cooking responsibilities but if you'd like to learn, I'd be happy to teach you." Laughed when she said she knew how to sweep, "Well, that will be useful... I don't have many carpet, mostly rugs and hardwood floors." Ryan then turned the chicken again and brushed some more barbecue sauce. "Shouldn't be to much longer... Tomorrow, we'll have to go to the store and get some groceries."

Gabriella laughed softly and nodded. "I would like to learn." She told him. She beamed when he said that her sweeping would be useful, so she did have one skill she could bring to the mix. "Alright." She told him with a nod. Then, she thought of something. "When you go work with the other womens' fantasies, where will I go?" She asked curiously, biting her lower lip slightly.

Ryan smiled when she said that she would like to learn to cook. Then she asked what he would do when he would work with other women's fantasies. He smiled again, "I think I'm going to retire from all that. I only like to work with one woman at a time. The chicken's just about ready... Would you like to set the table?"

Gabriella smiled back and nodded once. "Well. That's good to hear." She said, looking down at the chicken. "Oh, sure." She said, knowing that was one thing she could do, since she had sat at plenty of tables before and knew how to set it. With a quick turn, the red head hurried into the house and the kitchen. In amazingly quick order, for not knowing where anything was, she had the table set, in a very formal manner. Extra forks, the spoons, the napkins, a cup and a wine glass, the two plates in the perfect middle of the place setting, a small plate and a bowl.

Ryan got the chicken off the grill and walked inside. He was a little surprised when he walked in and saw all of the plates, silverware, and glasses on the table. He didn't want to know what to say because he didn't want to discourage her, "You did a nice job. But we don't need quite that much. All we need is one fork, a knife, a plate, a napkin, and I don't know about you but I'm having my beer to drink. So I don't need any glasses." He set the chicken on the table, took the potatoes out of the oven, and poured them into the bowl. Then, he got a bag of salad out of the fridge and poured it into a bowl. He also got a bottle of Ranch dressing and a bottle of French dressing out and place them on the table.

Gabriella blushed when he told her that they didn't need that many dishes out. She felt like a flustered little girl again, and truth be told, she didn't like it. Being so sheltered for her life had left her without so much experience. She could tell in great detail what was at the Louvre, how the Mona Lisa was painted, how amazing the Vatican was, but when it came to something as simple as setting the table, she couldn't quite make it just right. But, she would learn. That much she knew. "Well." Gabby said, watching him as she gathered up the extras, leaving the bowls beside the plates for the salad. "At least I present a nice table." She said, joking as she hurried to put things away so they could eat.

"It smells delicious." She told him when she was done and joining him at the table. "I've always loved barbecue chicken." She smiled as she slid into the seat.

Ryan smiled as they started to eat, "Like I said, I'm almost positive you've never had chicken this fresh before..." Ryan took a leg and a thigh, some potatoes and some salad with Ranch dressing.

Gabriella took a small bite of the chicken and moaned at how wonderful it tasted. Her eyes looked into his and she smiled. "You are right. I've never had chicken this fresh." She agreed. She put some potatoes on her plate and then some salad in the bowl, putting very light ranch on it. "You are an excellent cook." She complimented.

Ryan smiled at Gabriella complimented his cooking. "Thank you. I'm glad you like it. I hope you like what I have planed for dessert..." He gave her a sly grin as he continued eating.

"And what do you have planned for dessert?" The woman asked curiously as she looked around. She smiled sweetly, pushing some hair behind her ear as she ate slowly. She thought about the difference between that life and the one she'd grown up in. The world where everything counted on how things were set up, how much money was spent, even how big the portions were... Or to be honest in her world how small the portions were. Here she could eat as much as she wanted without being criticized.

Ryan smiled when she asked what they were having. He gave her a sly smile, "You'll see..." Soon, dinner was finished, the leftovers put in the fridge, and the dishes in the dishwasher. "Are you ready dessert, Gabriella?"

Ryan smiled, got up from his chair then kissed her very passionately on the lips. After kissing for a few moments he took her by the hand and helped her up from her chair. He lead her upstairs, they passed a few empty bedrooms and arrived at the door to the master bedroom. It was a simple room with a couple of closets, a couple of dressers, a king sized four poster bed and two night stands. Once they were in the room he continued kissing her and started to remove her dress.

Gabriella smiled back and kissed him in return, melting into the kiss. She let him take her hand, and pull her up, and then, she entwined her fingers with his. She watched the bedrooms and smiled, knowing where they were going. Looking around the master bedroom she wasn't terrible impressed by anything, except the bed. She happened to really like the bed. She turned into his arms and wrapped her own arms around his neck, kissing him back passionately. Feeling him remove her dress, the red head moved to help him with his own clothes, his shirt first.

Ryan let Gabriella's dress fall to the floor. He helped her slide his shirt off. He stopped for a moment and looked at her in just her bra and panties... "You are so beautiful, Gabriella..." He continued to kiss her.

Gabriella smiled when he said that she was beautiful. That much she knew. But she still enjoyed hearing it, especially from that man, who was sexy, attractive, enough to make any woman's blood boil with lust. Her arms went back around his shoulders when he started to kiss her again, and her body pressed against his wantonly.

As they continued kissing Ryan reached behind Gabriella and unfastened her bra. Then he moved his hands up to her shoulders and slid it off her body. Then he reached down and rubbed her breast and nipples as they continued to kiss.

Gabriella smiled and pressed against him, her back arching so that her breast filled his hand. She smiled against his lip, pressing her lips hungrily against his lips, seeking more and more. After a few seconds, her hand reached down to his jeans, pushing the button through the hole and then the zipper down. Her fingers curved under his waist band to push the fabric down off his hips.

Ryan smiled as she unfastened his Jeans and slid them down. His hard 9" Cock was straining against his boxers. Then he picked her up bridal style and carried her over to the bed, gently setting her down on the bed. Then the took a hold of her panties and started to slide them down her legs.

Gabriella smiled and let him lay her down on the bed and start to pull her panties down. She grinned as her hands started to move down his body, curious about his cock, the length and feel. She could tell with it pressed against her that it was big, but she couldn't know how big without seeing it, or at least touching it. Her hand slipped into his boxers and she let her fingers caress over the length.

Ryan smiled as she reached into his boxers and started to play with his cock. "mmm," he moaned. Then, he pushed down his boxers and reveled his hard 9" cock... Then, he leaned down and kissed her lips. Then he started to kiss down her body until he reached her breasts. He lowered his lips around her left nipple and started to suck on it.

Gabriella groaned, feeling his cock in her hand so big, and hard. She couldn't wait to feel it inside of her. When his lips came into contact with her nipple, the woman moaned And lifted her back to get more of his mouth on her breast.

Ryan continued to suck on her left nipple as Ryan's right hand moved up her body to her right breast and started to rub it and squeeze it. Then, his left hand moved down he body untill it reached her pussy. He cup it and slide a finger inside.

Gabriella groaned at the feeling of one hand on her other breast and the other on her wet center. Her fingers wrapped around his cock and began to stroke him. Her hips moved up slightly at the feeling of his finger entering her.

Ryan continue what he was doing for several minutes. At one point, he switched breasts and hands. Then, he moved back up her body and positioned his cock so it was just touching her pussy lips. "Are you ready, my love?" he asked.

Back
Top Bottom