Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Felon and the Heiress (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

Lilly smiled as she listened to the story and cuddled in her mother's arms, "That's a nice story..."

Ryan came in from taking care of the chickens and smiled when he saw his girls sitting on the couch together. He walked up to them and smiled, "Mind If I join you?"

Gabriella smiled and kissed the top of her daughter's hair. "Yeah, it is." She told him, smiling to herself. When she heard her husband's voice behind her, the woman looked up. "Sure. I was just telling your daughter the story of how we met." She told him.

Ryan sat down with his family..."that's a good story..." The three of them sat there until it was time for lunch and they all made sandwiches and headed out to the pond.

Gabriella was enjoying leaning against her husband, holding their daughter, and was half asleep when he announced that it was about time for them to go to the pond. They got up, and made the sandwiches. Once at the pond, she spread out the blanket and put the picnic basket down. "It's a beautiful day." She commented.

(Sorry it's been so long. Friday actually WAS my birthday, and I ended up doing a whole bunch.)

Back
Top Bottom