Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Felon and the Heiress (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

Gabriella shrugged, she had expected that the woman wouldn't come. She wasn't going to let the whole thing go until something bigger than their baby came up. When Ryan got down on his knee and asked her to marry him, she turned wide eyed and then opened her mouth to say yes, but it just turned into a gasp. She nodded and winced, trying to stay brave by going on to say "yes." And smiling.

Ryan stood up and smiled. He kissed her on the forehead and slide the ring on her finger, "Do you like it?"

Ryan smiled and kissed her back. He then sat down to eat, when the doctor came back in to check on Gabriella, "So, Gabriella how are you feeling?" He sat down in front of her to check between her legs.

Gabriella smiled at the doctor when he came in. "I hurt." She said, giving a small shudder. "I was hoping for an epidural." She said quietly, running her hand over her stomach. The smell of the food was making her feel nauseous, but she didn't plan to say anything about that.

"Sure, we could do that," said the doctor, "Your only at 6 cm. I'll call the anesthesiologist and get it all set up." Then, the doctor left. Ryan finished his meal then he took Gabreilla's hand, "How are you holding up?"

Ryan patted her hand, "Everything will be fine... Just you see." Shortly, the anesthesiologist arrived and gave Gabriella and epidural, then left. "How are you feeling now, Beautiful?"

Gabriella managed to relax back and closed her eyes after the nurse adjusted here pillow so that she wasn't laying hard on the catheter that the medication was coming through. "A lot better." She said quietly, though getting a needle placed into her spine had bothered her. Even with it still in her spine, she didn't care anymore. "Still nervous about finally meeting Lilly." She said, wiggling her toes. She giggled. "I can't feel my toes." She said.

Ryan smiled and gave her a kiss happy that his fiancee was feeling better. The doctor would check in every once and a while and about 6 hours after receiving the epidural the doctor said, "OK, Gabriella, your at 10 cm, are you ready?"

Gabriella groaned and shook her head. She bit her lip but still let them prepare her for the process. "I don't know if I will be any more ready." She said quietly, taking Ryan's hand. When the doctor first said to push, she bared down, groaning in pain as she did.

Ryan held her hand and whispered to her, "Your doing great, Honey... You can do it."

The doctor looked up, "OK, Gabriella, I can see the top of the head... Keep going..."

Gabriella groaned again after trying to catch her breath. She found herself sitting up, holding tight to Ryan and pushing again. After the count of ten, she fell back. Not a minute later, she was up again, pushing to get the baby's shoulders out. Then.. She felt immensely better, all the pressure left her. She knew that Lilly had been born.

Ryan encouraged her the whole time and held on to her the hold time. Ryan smiled when he said the baby was out, and tears formed in his eyes when he heard his little girl cry for the first time. Then, the doctor let Ryan cut the umbilical cord. They cleaned her up wrapped her up in a blanket and handed her to Gabriella. She was about 9 lbs. and 17" long and she had a full head of red hair like her mother. "Congratulations, Mommy," Said Ryan and kissed her forehead.

Gabriella watched anxiously for her baby, listening carefully for the first sound of her cry. When she heard it, her eyes filled with tears and she reached out for her daughter. "Congratulations, Daddy." She said softly, her voice a whisper of awe at the beautiful little girl. She felt tears sliding down her cheeks, but she barely noticed that, too sucked into her daughter. She glanced up at Ryan and smiled, holding the baby out to him as she suddenly became very tired.

Ryan gladly took his baby girl in his arms and held her and watched as Gabriella drifted off to sleep. "You rest, Beautiful." Then he looked down at Lilly, "You've earned it."

Gabriella fell asleep and the nurses rushed over to cover her with blankets as she began to shiver. They wheeled her out of the delivery room to another room, telling Ryan to follow them. From there they would take the baby to get cleaned and warmed.

Ryan followed the nurses as they took Gabriella to another room. Ryan let the nurses take Lilly to get cleaned and warmed. Ryan saw that there was a small cot in the room with Gabriella so he took his shoes off and climbed under the covers to get some rest himself.

Ryan was sitting in a rocking chair with Lilly when he saw Gabriella stir in the bed. "Hey, Beautiful... Have a good rest? Because I think someone is hungry..." He put Lilly into Gabriella's arms.

Gabriella looked to Ryan and offered a small smile, sitting up slightly and wincing. It hurt for sure, she was sore everywhere. She held out her arms for the baby and smiled when she finally held her in her arms. "Have you had plenty of time to get to know her?" She asked as she opened her gown to feed the baby.

Ryan smiled as he watch Lilly feed from her mother's breasts, "Oh yes. We've got a good one here." Ryan sat back down, "I'm just can't believe she is really here for us to take care of. So, have you had any thoughts about our wedding?"

Gabriella was still relaxed back, but she'd risen the back of the bed so that she could sit up. "I can't believe it either." She said with a soft sigh. "I was so anxious to meet her, and so nervous, but now that she's here.." She smiled and ran a free hand over the baby's red hair. When Ryan asked about the wedding, she shook her head. "I've been a little busy since you asked." She reminded him with a laugh. "But now seems as good of a time as any to talk about it." She added with a smile.

Ryan laughed at Gabriella, "Yeah, I guess you were a bit busy. Well, let's start with the easy part... When do you want to get married?"

Gabriella smiled. Then, she thought about it and looked down at Lilly. "As soon as possible." She said, looking back up at him. "Why not get the license right when we get out of here and then after the waiting period we just do it?" She suggested, still running a hand over Lilly's head.

Back
Top Bottom