Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On Tour

Finnaholic

Supernova
Alexis was near the front of the crowd, waiting for Asmodeus to come on stage. It was her favorite metal band. She and a couple of her friends had decided to spend their first summer after graduating college following the band on their tour. At home, she had several band posters adorning her walls, and the reason she was able to go on this trip was the money she'd gotten from her parents as a graduation gift. She'd been given enough for herself and a few of her friends to travel with.

They had already been to four shows, and she was sure that the band's singer had noticed, as she'd had gotten front row tickets to every show. She thought the opening band was ok, but she was there only to hear Asmodeus play. When the opening band made their way off the stage, she started yelling for Asmodeus to come out, along with the rest of the crowd.

Greg Shepherd, stage name Dagon, was lacing up a black boot that went up halfway to his thigh, his septum piercing dangling and shining in the dim light. This was His band's first major headlining tour. For years, they spent their time, blood, sweat, and tears getting their band going in Nevada. Practically a wasteland when it came to support for death metal. But here they were. All those years of practice, merch selling, and hauling their shit to godforsaken little bars. Then they got an album deal, then supporting tours. Finally, they were headlining.

He heard the shouts coming from the crowd. They were shouting for Asmodeus. A smile crossed his lips as he brushed his long, dyed-black hair from his eyes. He stroked his long goatee and held up his fist, clearly showing his sleeve style tattoo. "Fifth fucking headlining show. You guys pumped?" he asked his band mates, who responded with a hearty "FUCK YEAH!"

The lights dimmed, they took their positions on stage, and as they started their first song, "War in the Name of Divine Lies" the lights focused on Greg as he screamed the first verse.

"The God you would slay for, the people you maim. The Demon you fear are all the fucking same. Open your eyes. Open your fucking EYES!" He whipped his hair over his face as he sung to the crowd

Alexis was pressed against the divider as the crowd started getting rowdy, her friends on either side of her. She would probably be very sore by the end of the night, but it was all worth it. She'd been a fan of Asmodeus ever since she'd first heard their music a year before, when someone she occasionally talked to in online chat rooms had sent her a copy of one of their songs.

As the lights dimmed, the crowd got louder, pushing her further against the barrier. She didn't care though, just happy to be able to see the band play. Her eyes never strayed from Greg as he moved around the stage during the first song. He was the main reason she was even there, having wanted to meet him in person from day one.

Greg moved toward Alexis, and as the music turned from hard and furious to melodic, he went on one knee and sang almost directly to her. "The blood on your hands. The death in your soul. See now that your god is blind. Fall. Fall down on your knees and weep," Greg's voice turned to a scream once more for the final line of the song. "As your life wanes thin!"

He reached his hand out to touch Alexis'. He'd seen her and her friends at their last four shows. He felt hugely gratified that he had such loyal...

...fans, so he decided to show how much he appreciated them. Her and her friends must have spent a fortune following them on their tour.

He stood and moved back to the mic stand, setting the mic back in it and addressing the audience. "We are Asmodeus! I am Dagon. On drums, Shayla. The baddest chick drummer ever. Andrew and Szandor on guitars, and Big D on bass. You guys are the fucking best. Thanks for supporting us on our first headlining tour! Let's keep this shit rolling with... Hollow Eyes!..."

Alexis' eyes never once strayed from Greg, her heart pounding in her chest when he came to a stop directly in front of her. The audience may have been packed around her, but she was certain that it was she he was singing to. As the song drew to a close, she, like everyone else in the first few rows, reached her hands out.

Finally the song ended, and as he touched her hand, she had to remind herself to breathe, very close to fainting from that one touch. Almost literally beaming, she started fanning herself once he went back to the mic stand. She glanced at each person as they were introduced, her eyes going right back to Greg as they started the next song. She was so glad she'd been able to talk her friends into coming with her, and she could tell they were having a good time, though they'd been reluctant at first.

Their set wound down till the end. After the final song came to a close for that night, Greg addressed the audience once more. "Okay guys. If any of you want to kick it with me and the boys tonight, come over to the tour bus. We'll bring in three girls and two guys tonight." This was the first time on their tour that they allowed anyone on their tourbus, and the bouncer had been told about the group of girls that were following the tour. If they came to the bus, they'd be given priority to get in.

After the show was over, Alexis made her way to where the tour bus was parked. Her friends had chosen to return to their hotel to sleep, but she was still wide awake. There was no way she was going to pass this opportunity up. She noticed a long line of people outside the bus and moved toward the end of the line, only to be directed to the front of the line by the bouncer. That surprised her, but she wasn't going to argue. She could feel the dirty looks that those directly behind her were giving, but she didn't care. She was about to meet her idol, and nothing was going to ruin it, though she wished her two friends had stayed around.

Greg popped open a bottle of rum and took a long swig of it, tensing and hissing after his pull. He had just ingested at least four ounces of rum, four shots worth. Then Alexis walked into the tour bus. Greg's face lit up like a christmas tree, and he exclaimed "Hey! There's my number on fan! Where are the other two?" He pulled two shot glasses from on of the bus's cabinets and poured the girl, as well as himself, a shot. "Here you go. So what's your name? And why have you been following our tour?..."

"... I gotta say, I am rather honored, but I think it's pretty outstanding that we have such loyal fans at our first major tour." He handed her the shot and downed his own.

Alexis was really excited when the bouncer told her she could go aboard the bus. Taking a deep breath, she stepped onto the bus. In just mere moments, she would be meeting the singer of her favorite death metal band. Emerging from the steps at the front of the bus, the first thing she saw was Greg taking a drink from a rum bottle. She gave him a smile when he finally looked her way, and went to sit next to him. "Hey yourself. My two friends were tired and wanted to go back to our hotel. So it's just me here."

Watching him fill two shot glasses, she gave him another smile as she picked one of the little glasses up and downing the contents. She wasn't really one for drinking liquor, but she didn't want to offend him by saying no. Putting the glass back on the table, she glanced over at him, smiling still. "My name's Alexis, and I wanted to do something fun this summer. My friends and I just graduated college a few weeks ago, and wanted to have one last bit of fun before starting our careers."

"My stage name may be Dagon, but my real name is Greg." Greg screwed the cap back onto the rum bottle and tossed it to Shayla. She poured some for her and Daniel, Big D, then kissed him. "Yeah, they're dating," he said, and leaned even closer to her to whisper "And don't tell anyone, but Andrew and Szandor are dating as well." They were both still in the closet, but Greg didn't think they should be. "So anyway, what did you major in, Alexis?" He pushed his hair back from his face, then stuck his hand...

... out to shake hers.

"It nice to actually meet you. I started noticing you and your friends at the second concert you attended. I'm really gratified that we already have fans like you." Greg put his hand on hers and smiled widely.

She glanced to the other members of the band, nodding to each in turn as they were introduced. Turning her attention back to Greg when she heard him whisper in her ear, she giggled, looking back over at Andrew and Szandor. "Do you think they'll kiss each other for me?" There was something about two men kissing that turned her on, and hearing that two members of Asmodeus were dating was like candy to her. Of course, if they wanted their relationship kept secret, she wasn't going to tell anyone.

Turning back to Greg again, she shook his hand, still smiling like a fool. "It's nice to meet you too. I've been wanting to since I first heard your music." She was a bit surprised that he was interested in her college major. "I majored in business management. Once I go back home, I'm gonna start sending out resumes to different businesses in my hometown."

Greg laughed and said "Only if the get drunk enough." He quickly turned the conversation to her degree. "Business major, huh? Big D there has a degree in graphic arts and animation, and I have a degree in general sciences." Greg smiled and played with his goatee as he talked to the pretty girl, the five shots of rum starting to take affect and loosen him up more as one of their roadies came in. "Okay, so the closest place for take out is this chinese place that the locals love," the roadie said...

... to which Greg replied "I'll take kung pao chicken and vegetable chow mein. You want anything, Alexis?" he asked as the rest of the band members put in their orders.

Alexis glanced over at them, giggling again. She wanted some more of the rum, the little bit she'd already drunk starting to affect her. "Yeah.. I hope to someday start my own business, but I want to get some experience first. What about you, Greg? Did you go to college?" Glancing to the roadie when he came onto the bus, she thought about what she wanted. It'd been a while since she had some good Chinese. "I'll have sweet and sour chicken, and maybe a little of what Greg's having."

"Yeah, I went to college. That's where Big D and I met, actually. I have a general science degree, which pretty much qualifies me to wash out beakers and shit in a lab. I'm taking online courses to get credits towards a physics degree. When we aren't touring, I go to the university in Reno. We're kind of a legend there." Greg took the bottle of rum from Shayla, pouring some for Alexis and himself. "I also took some courses in Japanese. I have alot of handwritten caligraphy at my home."

She listened, geniunely interested in what he had to say. She tried picturing him cleaning beakers and other lab equipment, and ended up doubled over in laughter. Calming down after a few minutes, she leaned against his arm again. "That would explain the summer tour then. It must have been hard taking college courses AND recording your first album. How did you find the time to do everything?" Picking her glass up from the table, she sipped the rum, nodding as he continued speaking. "Maybe I can see it some time." Too bad she didn't live in Nevada.

Greg took his shot in one gulp, laughing and nodding as Alexis did. "Actually, recording the album wasn't that hard. Since the record one person at a time, I didn't even need to be at the studio till the end of the process, then it only took me two days to record the vocals. I knocked it out in one weekend." He actually enjoyed the way Alexis leaned on him. He had been single for awhile now, and wasn't fond of skanky groupies.

Alexis was single herself, though not because of her looks. She could have had any guy she wanted, but the last boyfriend she had had broken up with her just before the end of her junior year. She'd pretty much sworn off men since then, spending much of her time since then focusing on her studies. Now that she was out of college, she wanted to get her career started before looking for someone new. At least that had been her plan before embarking on this cross country trip with her friends. Now, being close to Greg, she was starting to wonder if maybe he was the guy she was meant to be with.

She nodded, reaching for the bottle of rum after emptying her shot glass. She really shouldn't have any more, having a low tolerance for alcohol, but she's already had two shots already. Once she starts, it's hard to get her to stop though.

Greg contintued talking to Alexis, chatting about random things. He told her of his ex, leaving him because she thought that he focused too much on the band and not enough on school. She thought he should give up on the 'stupid' dreams and buckle down more. "I wonder what she thinks of me now. Hah, stupid cunt." Greg wouldn't normally tell these things to a stranger, but alcohol loosened him up alot.

The roadies arrived with the food, and the bus was quickly filled with the aroma of Chinese food...

... "Oh hell yeah. Food," said Greg, "and more booze!" he exclaimed as they set a bottle of sake on a counter. He pulled his box of food and a set of chopsticks from the bag, digging into his food as if he hadn't eaten for two days.

Greg swallowed a big bite of chow mein, then said "So why doesn't a beautiful girl like you have a guy you're dragging all over the US to see us?"

She grabbed her box of sweet and sour chicken and a set of chop sticks, digging in. She would occasionally snatch some of Greg's food, grinning at him. She eyed the bottle of sake, munching on a piece of chicken. Glancing over at Greg upon hearing the question. "I had a boyfriend, up till a year ago. Right before school got out last year, he dumped me for some ditzy blonde. I'd pretty much sworn off dating since then."

Alexis may have been eyeing the sake, but Andrew was the first to get to it. He popped it open and poured some for Szandor and himself. "Pour me some of that, Andy!" Greg called, then took a big gulp of it as he made quick work of his food. As he finished it off, he sat back and looked at Alexis. The alcohol drove his libido, making him want her, but he still had the presence of mind to not be to forward. Instead, he merely said "You really are damn pretty, Alexis."

"I'll have a little bit of it as well" She finished the last of her chicken, leaning back as she swellowed it. Alexis was enjoying being with Greg and his buddies, forgetting for the moment that she had friends waiting for her back at the hotel. Turning to look at him when he said she was pretty, she gave him a smile. "You really think so, Greg?"

Andrew poured Alexis some sake, then handed her the glass. "Yeah, that is definitely so. Your pretty face has been the best constant of this tour." He smiled and reached his hand out, gently pushing her hair away from her face. He leaned toward her slowly, his green eyes caught in hers. As the moment passed, it felt agonizingly slow, then time almost stood still as he pressed his lips against hers. He wouldn't normally have acted so swiftly, but the alcohol had a big affect on his behavior

Alexis had just been about to take a drink of her sake, but ended up spilling it when Greg kissed her. She was surprised by the kiss at first, but that quickly passed, and she started to kiss him back, putting the now empty glass of sake on the table, not caring that her clothes were now soaked. Nor did she care that the rest of the band was watching them.

Back
Top Bottom