Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Vampire Husband(Lustfull_SinxGoogle)

Lustfull_Sin

Supernova
Jayme glaced at her reflection, eyes darting from the black choker she wore around her neck, to the deep blue, exotic looking dress she was wearing.Today was her wedding day and everyone, well..a few selected werewolfs and vampires were gathered, along with the Mystic Council and other being as well were all here.She sighed, her hand placed on her hips, her blue eyes looking sad.She had on a tight dress, her breasts plumped up from the barely there piece of fabric that covered them, her stomach exposed, and the skirt was long, though there were two high slits that revealed her legs.Her back was also explosed, showing her Tribes ceremonial tattoo of maturity.

Her friend, Lillian was behind her, brushing out her hair, then placed a deep blue flower wreath on her hair.Her friend was a Fairy, a gorgeous fairy with nice tan skin.She was her partner in crime and best friend."There, you look delicious Jayme."She said, smiling.

Jayme could only sigh, looking at herself.She was now complete.She added a touch of ruby red lipstick to add to that bad ass look, but she knew every male were head would turn and she hoped a few vampires as well."I can't do this.You know I can't do this.God, I won't do this."

"Yes you can.Your tribe is counting on you.And frankly, I'm sick and tired of seeing fights break out at the club."Lillian said with a sigh.She worked in a strip club, earning her way by stripping.She was attractive, so Lil earned alot.

"Yeah, well, your not the one being forced to marry an old ass vampire.Damn longtooths. Like hell I'll take his bite mark...and I'm not having sex.I bet he doesn't even know what fun, good sex is."She said dryly.

Lil only laughed."Oh come on.Now, here, let me fix your make up.Your wedding is starting in ten minutes."She said and motioned for Jayme to sit in the lovely vanity stool and hold still as her make up was reapplide.

The wedding was being held in a large Colonial manor in the outskirts of Boston.Mostly every mystic being lived around London or France, some in the States.No one new about this Manor, only a select few and no humans were able to see it, since it was invisible to the human eye, but not a mystical beings eye.It was perfect for holding a fairy tale wedding.

Vincent was hardly more pleased with the situation he was in then his bride to be was. As the oldest vampire walking the Earth, his age being somewhere in the neighborhood of a thousand years old, he was by default the leader of his race. That was how things had once worked at least and Vincent certainly wished to see a return to those simpler times.

These days vampires were ruled by a council of little fools, the oldest hardly in their eighth century, who used Vincent as a figure head, a vampire king without any power.

And now, supposedly to bring about a peace with his kinds most hated enemy he was being forced, as if anyone could force him, into a sham of a marriage that was probably just some plot to have him killed. At least that was something that he was used to, good old fashion assassinations had gone out of style years ago but Vincent was well versed and would be ready if and when the time came... but right now he had other things on his mind.

“I look like an idiot.” He growled as he looked at what had been done to his hair in an effort to make him appear more 'stylish' and pleasing to his bride. “I have never met this young woman, will probably be navigating through a forest of body hair if we even try to consummate this thing, I expect her to try to kill me... and I let you do this to my hair in order to make her slightly happier?” He asked as he looked at a convenient mirror, his normally flowing jet black hair had been hacked apparently at random into some messy short style that was supposedly in fashion.

“No don't answer that.” He snapped as he looked over at the open mouthed aide he didn't know the name of. “The only reason I haven't killed you is because I like this suit that you picked out... and apparently randomly killing people on a whim is old fashioned.

With a sigh he sank down into a nearby chair, clasping his fingers in front of his face. “Just get out of my sight and don't return until it is time for my wedding. Maybe the third time will be the charm.”

Jayme was about to thank Lillian until the door to the room she accupied was pushed open and her father simply walktz in. Armand Rocritz, Alpha pack leader of the Kitekru Tribe was old, though strong for his age, he was old, grumpy and high in power.He eyed his daughter, then at the fairy, a brow raising as he continued to look at the fairy.

Lillian chuckled and patted Jayme on the shoulder."Well...I'll see you out there alright.You look good."she said, kissing Jayme on the cheek and sauntered to the door, moving around the senior werewolf and closed the door.

Jayme simply rolled her eyes, turned on the stool and checked her lips stick."If your gonna give me a sex talk, don't even bother, alright."She said dryly.

Her father clenched and unclenched his hands, itching to slap her for her words, but held herself."Tonight...you leave here married..and witha vampire.All your things have been taken to his home as well as your motorcycle, though I doubt the long tooth will even let you set foot out side his home."he said and walked over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder, then, from behind his back, he revealed a ring with a crystal diamon on it."The wedding ring.Inside the diamond it melted silver."

She jumped at the word and stared at the ring."Then why do I want it?"

"Its for him.An insurance policy, just in case you end up attacking your own husband.He is to wear it at all times.He has a similar ring, though inside his has tainted witch blood.A drop and it eats away his skin."He said and handed her the ring."Get ready, the wedding will start in five mintues."and with that, he turned on his heel and left the room.

She stuck her tongue out and turned, grabbed her bouquet and stuffed the ring inside."Well....vampire dear.You'll fall on your knees when you see me."She said and stood, ran her fingers through her hair and left the room, bouquet in hand.As she made her way down the hall, everyone was already gathered and seated inside the main ballroom where the wedding was held.She didn't even know what her own husband looked like, but she was sure to meet him soon enough.She waited behind the closed double doors and said a prayer.Before this night ends, she will no longer be single and she only cursed the world for that.

Vincent was sitting in silence, very seriously contemplating just finding a sword and laying into the entire wedding. While he had no false illusions of his skills he knew that he would take down many people before he was eventually slain. He was quite confident he would be able reach the council delegates that had arrived to watch his wedding.

As the door opened he snapped his neck toward the door, glaring at whomever had been foolish enough to disturb his silent contemplation. He softened a little bit when he saw his closest friend and advisory Mikhail was standing in the door way, the Russian vampire looking a little bit guilty as though he knew what his great grand sire had been thinking. “If you kill everyone I will probably get caught in the cross fire and no one will be around to help you learn to program your phones should you survive.” The fifty year dead vampire pointed out, referencing his duty in teaching Vincent how to adapt to the modern world.

“You didn't come back here just to mock my inability to understand modern technology without help.” Vincent pointed out, not feeling incredibly patient at that moment. “What do you want?”

“Your minder asked me to come and tell you that it is time... he seemed to think you might kill him.” Mikhail laughed a little bit and held out an open box, containing a ring. The ring that Vincent was to give his new bride presumably. “A very special ring and her insurance policy, the vampire council didn't quite go into details about it but she will wear a ring that will allow her to kill you and yours will slay her.”

“Of course.” Vincent murmured before standing, he had expected something like this and it was at least comforting to know that he would at least have the same advantage that she did, that and being stronger and faster then his bride.

As he made his way toward the alter with Mikhail as his best man in tow he glanced around, still very much considering killing those who had set him up in a marriage with someone who he had never seen. “She had better at least look good.” He growled under his breath, not feeling like putting up with having an unattractive werewolf living with him... sex probably wasn't likely but eye candy would be enjoyed.

Jayme was already a bit delayed.It wasn't because she was nervous or anything.She just didn't seem in quite a rush to get this marriage thing over with.Her new hubby better appreciate what she's made of.She inst all hairy or anything, like all the male were's were.Hell she would go to get her body hair lasered off, though she did wax in the generaly area down below.She smiled, wondering if her hubby though she was all hair and nothing more.Jayme shivered at the thought, not really imagining herself with all that hair.

She took a breathe, brushed her hair out a bit with her fingers, took a firm hold of her bouquet and put on a happy fake smile.When she pushed one of the double doors open, she saw a guard standing infront of it."Pssshhh...I'm ready when everyone else is."She whispered and saw him nod.

The were guard placed a hand to his ear and let everyone know that the wedding was starting.He moved to the side and just as the music was starting to play that lovely wedding song, the guard opened the door, revealing the luscious wolf behind it.She smiled and sauntered down the aisle, her hips swaying back and forth.She noticed a few male weres looking at her with hungry eyes as well as some vampires.She smiled, feeling triumphant.And there, standing by the unreligious priest, was her husband to be.

Unable to take much more of this slow walking to the music, she quickened her steps, stepped up the three carpeted steps and stopped right infront of her hubby."sorry I'm late."she simply said and looked at the priest, who could only scowl at her.

"Alright, we shall begin this blessed matrimony."The priest said.As he spoke about love, cherishing and what not and keeping piece, Jayme snuck a few looks to the vampire.He was tall and built and his hair.She new that hair style was all the rage, though why get it.She had heard from a reliable source that he had much longer hair.Either way, he still looked.....good.She forced her eyes back on the priest when he asked them both if they had the rings.Jayme nodded and slipped it out of her bouquet."Got it."she said, raising it up and showed everyone.

All the weres let out a loud "hoomph" sound when they saw the ring.The priest then intructed Jayme and as he spoke, Jayme fumbled with the ring, trying to hold her bouquet as well as slip the ringer on his finger."Oh come on.....Here..hold this."She said pressing the bouquet for Vincent to hold and grabbed his left hand, slipping the ring in his ring finger, then took her bouquet back."Sorry about that."She said with a smirk.

The priest could only scowl even more, then looked at Vincent."And now Vincent.Show all the ring that will bind you to your wife.With it, let nothing befall on you or her as you both shall live."he said, seeing Vincent show everyone the ring."And now, place the ring onto her finger and let it be known that you two shall become husband and wife."

Forget the werewolves, eight of the eleven members of the vampire council were sitting in the front row of his side of the church. To think that he had in some way contributed to the siring of at least three of them and this is how they re payed him almost made him see red. They would live to regret this, he vowed silently to himself, he was the oldest of their kind on Earth, the kind of their kind and they were using him to negotiate a peace like he was a pawn. How dare...

Those thoughts were gone from his head the moment he saw his bride to be. While a part of his mind was commenting on the fact that the lack of white on the dress probably meant something the rest of him didn't give a damn. She was gorgeous, even if they never consummated the marriage he would have some decent looking eye candy around his place for quite some time... until she tried to kill him he reminded himself.

He was pleased enough by this that he didn't bother to comment on her tardiness, despite punctuality being one of his most potent pet peeves he would forgive it this time... hopefully she would learn to be on time in the future. “Don't mention it.” He whispered, keeping his regal face completely expressionless, even when she handed him the bouquet he didn't comment on it.

“Right the ring.” He muttered, being pulled out of the half daze that he was in as Mikhail, loyal as always tapped him on the shoulder and passed him the ring which he soon slipped onto Jayme's finger. Now for the difficult part, traditionally at a vampire wedding the male would bite the female, not truly feeding but more of a show of dominance. However in this case it could be taken as hostile by any number of her clan members so he went for something a little more humanish.

Leaning in he pressed his lips against her, still trying to avoid a conflict the kiss was rather chaste.

She caught him eyeing her a bit.Score one for her.He liked what he saw it seemed and Jayme didnt bother in hidding a smile.She listened to the priest, then turned, offering her hand.His touch was rather..cold.Oh great, she hated cold.She loved sunny and warm,not blizzard and cold.Oh well, not like they were sharing the same bed or anything, that would not be very fun...or maybe it would.Jayme mentally shook her head."Of course it wouldn't be fun.Vampires like to bite and suck blood while they fuck.As if I'll let that happen." she thought, then snatched her hand back as if she didn't want to be touched anymore.

As the priest announced their joinment, she turned, and only stared at him.Would he bite?Yeah, she could see that happening, she can also see her clan members all jumping from their seats and jumping this longtooth's ass.A kiss would be ok, but she didn't want to do that.And before she even finished her thought,she jumped, feeling his lips descend onto hers.

The kiss wasn;t even five seconds.She quickly turned her head to the side, looking away from the all seeing audience and murmured."Dick..."she whispered and smiled.The priest was rather surprised at her sudden head turning from the kiss, but he still saw a kiss non the less and accepted it."I now pronounce them husband and wife."He called out hearing appluse and a few growls.

Well of course the husband had to lead his new bride down the aisle again, but she just couldn't wait for him.She sliply loked her arm in his and tugged him down the steps."lets go.I can't stand the crowd."she simply said as she hauled ass, down the path and passed the double doors.Turning right, she took a few steps and released his hand, only to stop and look at him."Your not bad looking.In fact....I thought you were some old, crusty vamp with a sour looking face.Guess I was wrong, wasn't I."she smiled, hand placed on her hip, the other holding her bouquet.

Before he or she could say anything else, all eight Council members appeared behind Vincent,some smiling, some looking serious.

"Already planning the honeymoon."Emmea, a Witch said with a bit of humor.

Vincent was quite strong and if he hadn't wanted to move there would have been almost no way for her to move him. But she caught him off guard again, he should have known that she couldn't be expected to behave as he expected, young and a werewolf... that rarely equated much respect to tradition. “Vampires only age poorly if they don't take care of themselves.” He said as he caught his footing and took the lead on the way out, not wanting to let her be in charge.

Of course by the time he did this she had caught him off guard again and let go of his hand, stopping in place. Because of this he had to turn back to rejoin her. “I'm glad that you find my appearance to your satisfaction, you are also quite attractive and it makes an unpleasant situation that much easier to live with.”

And speaking of unpleasant there they were, he could smell all eight of the council members behind him. Turning around he merely glared at them for a few moments waiting until one of them opened their mouth before he spoke. “Don't even speak Camille.” He said, cutting of the vampire who he had sired and now betrayed him. “I know what each and every one of you wants to say... you all are just here to remind me that what I am doing is for the good of both races.” And probably to try to in a subtle way to tell him not to kill her.

“Actually we wanted to remind you that the marriage must be consummated for it to count.” Whispered a vampire whose name Vincent couldn't be bothered to remember and did look just like what his bride had expected of him, though only two thirds his age. Vincent merely looked shocked at this though, to suggest such a thing with so many werewolves around looking for a reason to pick a fight as one of her friends asked his bride about a honeymoon that he hadn't even bothered to plan. That was tantamount to a declaration of war in his mind.

She rolled her eyes."Well your welcome for looking good alright.Didn't think it would have been fair for you to see me in the kitchen, looking like a shaggy wolf or something.And I'm happy you take good care of yourself.What do you do, WiiFit or something."she scoffed, then shushed herself when she smelled the Council members approch and lo and behold, they were there.She rolled her eyes again when one of them spoke about setting up a honeymoon.Like that'll happen.

She ran her fingers through her hair, then stopped mid way.When one of the vampires said something about properly consumating the marriage, her eyes peeled wide."your kidding...right?"she said, everyone stopped and looked at her with serious faces."I am not taking his bite, got that.Not in a million years."She said, crossing her arms."be happy I'm married to him, let alone allowed him to kiss me to "properly" show that the marriage is official, alright."she said seeing everyone glare.If they have a problem then they would face her wrat-

"If you do not wish to take his bite now...then maybe..when you both properly settle down as husband and wife."The witch her first spoke said, with a wry smile."It be best that you two get to know each other, talk and what not.Maybe once you relize how perfect this coupling was, then maybe you'll be happy to take his-"

"Happy..you think I'll be happy then.For your info, I'm not happy, not even now.Just because I'm the only female in my clan doesn't mean I had to be choosen to be married.Why couldn't you choose a none mated Alpha male and marry him off to a female vampire or something."She said, trying her best to calm her temper.

Before any coucil member could speak,Armand appear."now, now.whats with all the commotion.Everyone is waiting for the husband and bride to join in the celebration party."he said with a cheery tone.

Oh he wasn't happy.He was a good liar, Jayme knew that for sure.She watched as she passed through the Council and slapped a hand onto Vincent's shoulder."You'll take good care of my daughter, won't you Vincent.Your family now, so I expect alot for my daughter."he said, smiling, looking over at Jayme, his eyes saying somehthing else.

Vincent was no so out of touch that he didn't know what a Wii was, in fact he owned one that he used to play golf but he had no clue what Wiifit was. Presumably it was some kind of exercise game... that didn't seem like it could be much fun though, he only enjoyed the golf because it beat sneaking onto courses at night to hit the balls and then accidentally sending a ball from the first to the fourth hole when not taking care to hold back.

But he figured it was better to just nod then to say that it was regular feeding that kept him fit, especially with what she considered consummation to be. If he had pointed out that the elders wanted him to have sex with her he had no doubt she might have tried to kill them. Then again that wasn't such a terrible idea, if she did it wedding would be off and there might be less vampires who thought they knew what was best for him.

Still, maybe it was best to wait a little while. “We can deal with the issue of consummating the marriage later.” He said, eager just to get out of there before...

And her father's hand on his shoulder removed that before, to late now... they would be expected to sit through some kind of boring party. “I am doing this for the good of my kind.” He pointed out, more then a little stiffly. “If anything were to happen to here then the peace would be endangered. Now if you would kindly remove your hand from me we can get this charade of a wedding done with.”

Armand raised a brow."Charade.Its no charade my good sir.Its rather...inhumane to be fighting year after year about something so petty."he said, taking his hand back and swiftly moved over to Jayme, placing his arm around her waist."I'm just looking to the well being of my only daughter.This war....took away my mate...and I want nothing more than to have my daughter be happy and hopefully bring about more females to our clan."he said,shaking her as he laughed.

Jayme didn't like where this was going, so decided, to fake a yawn, her hand lifting as she covered her open mouth.

Emmea, the witch, quirked a brow and smiled."Well it seems the bride is already tired.It is rather late, that and preparing for this day took a toll on everyone.Vincent-"She looked to him."Why don't you take her home.Her things have already been sent there no doubt.Best that she get aquainted with her new home.We can discuss about the "consumation"a bit later on in the future."She said, smirking, knowing for a fact the consumation didn't involve a bite like Jayme had said.Emmea turned the the members."Come now.Will enjoy ourself instead and eat their share of the wedding cake.I hear is red velvet."The witch was the only happy, go lucky one on the commitee and Jayme rather liked her.

Her turned and looked to her father."You stay and enjoy yourself. I am tired and want to get some sleep.That and theses stillettos are killing me."She said, giving him a kiss on the cheek, then turned to Vincent."Hope you don't mind leaving...early, I guess."She said, waiting for him to get with the program and get the fact that she didnt want to be here, surrounded by the Council and her father.

Emmea and the Council members waited as well for some reason, looking to see what Vincent was going to do.

“There will be no discussing it.” Vincent said immediately as soon as the witch tried to table it for a later date. “If it happens it will be because my new wife and I both feel like following that particular bit of tradition, not because you think that we need to make a more physical connection.” Great, hopefully she didn't figure things out from that little slip of the tongue. He just wanted to get out of here and return home where he could have a little to drink, maybe read or try to write the memoirs he had put off for decades now.

Fortunately her yawn, clearly fake to his eyes, gave him all the excuse he needed in the world to leave and her father wasn't even going to try to fight it. Considering he was pretty sure he had tried to kill her father a long time ago, or had daddy tried to kill him first? Well the details were important, he just wanted to get away before there was a repeat.

“Not at all.” He said as he linked his arm with hers and quickly started to lead her out to the front of her church where loyal Mikhail had already placed his car. “Infact I am quite happy to have an excuse to leave, the tension was a tad intense and I am eager to get home.” His car came into view shortly after, a antique Rolls Royce, straight black because it was the only color that never went out of style.

She let him look his arm into her and she let him lead her out of the building.She waved good bye to everyone and before she forgot, she tossed her bouquet to the witch."lucky charm maybe..for the future."She said and walked with her husband.She did wonder what he meant about physical connection.Though she just assumed that biting someone was physcial enough and nothing more so she thought nothing else of it.

When they were finally outside, the air was chilly and she didn't have a coat, well..she forgot to bring one actually.When the Rolls Royce came into view, Jayme's lips parted."Oh wow.."she said, slipping her arms from his and walked faster to the car."No way....you own this."she asked, not looking back at Vincent.She ran her fingers gently over the roof of the car, loving how smooth it felt.She loved cars.Fast ones mostly and ones that still looked good no matter how old.And this man new how to take care of his cars it seemed."Well...atleast were leaving in style that's for sure."She looked over her shoulder and smiled."And I'm happy you got the fact I wanted to leave.As if I would eat cake with those snobs.Maybe, next time.They should force themselves to marry someone they don't want to."she said, and popped the door open slipped in, not bothering to let him or his friend open it for her.

As if they would open her door that is.Once the door was closed, the looked around, feeling the plush leathed against her bare back, the scent smelling as if this car was still brand spanking new.The Royce was spacious, unlike the newer models.

Was a bouquet from an arranged wedding a good luck charm? Vincent seemed to think that it was a little bit of a jinx but he wouldn't say that, let who ever caught it try to figure out if it was good or bad luck or maybe just really strange superstition that he didn't even know the origin of. Well if he heard about a nuclear reactor melting down on someones wedding day then he would probably be able to figure it out.

Her appreciation for his car was a good thing though. Classic cars were a passion of his in the same way that his collection of horses had once been. In addition to the Rolls Royce he also had several muscle cars that he kept in pristine condition. A well made car was an exceptional thing of beauty in his eyes and at least his wife would appreciate his passion when it came to that. “Parties where I am expected to give a speech and dance in a romantic fashion with someone I have never met before today are hardly my thing.” He explained as he got into the car, starting it up and taking a moment to savor the sound, the roar, of a well turned engine.

It was a moment later that he was on the road, his home wasn't far away from the church and before long they were pulling in front of the large manor that he called his home. “I take it that your things will be delivered here, I don't happen to have a moving van in my car collection.”

The roar of the engine had her wiggling in her seat.She loved the vibration, the thrumming of the engine.She could get used to this car.Maybe he would be willing to let the dear wife drive it to mall or something.She was a good driver after all.The car ride was silent, nothing surprising of course.When they reached his home, Jayme could only look at awe at how big and wide if was.The front yart itself was spaciou.How many acres did he own anyways?

As he pulled up to the front, hearing the gravel being crunched under the tires, she looked to him and answered."I had two suit cases delivered I think.Everything else of mine should be here tomorrow morning."She said, slipping out of the car, door eased shut and her hand once again brushed over the roof, then down over the hood.She could get used to this car, no doubt about it.

When she finally forced her hand away, she shivered, rubbing her arms, her eyes locked on the large manor.All the lights were turned off, no sounds being made.Did he has house keepers, or did he do things for himself.Jayme could cook...if you count sticking waffles in a toaster cooking and making cup noodle soups as well, anything else, like actually turning on the stove, then yeah, that wasn't her department.People catered to her, not the other way around."Nice place."She said, hearing him close the car door to his side.

As the night breeze picked up, her skin was over run by goosebumps.She shivered and stepped up the porch steps, her hears clicking on the wood, until she reached the last step and stepped towards the front door."So..do you have maids and stuff.Or are you a nice bachlor who can cook and clean for himself."She asked, turning to him, smiling a sweet smile.

He knew that the silence was awkward but he honestly didn't know what to say. He was woefully out of touch with how society these days worked, especially interactions between men and women who hardly knew each other. In his days, when he was alive, courtship had been as simple as impress the girls father with some feat on the battle field to earn permission to court her and then once permission was given the young lady really was already yours. Consent had often been seen as something trivial once you had a fathers blessing.

Vincent greatly regretted not taking Mikhail up on his offer for lessons on 'spitting game'. It had just sounded too stupid to be possibly accurate speech.

Seeing her comment as a chance to say something, anything at all to make the silence retreat a little Vincent ceased it. “Thank you, its been mine for about two centuries now, a home for when I wasn't traveling.” And fighting werewolves while traveling but he wasn't going to mention that... seemed a little impolite to mention it.

Her next question took him a little bit off guard though, he really hadn't been expecting it. “Well...” He said slowly as he led the way up to the front door. “I really don't eat much, I don't think I have had a solid meal for two decades so cooking isn't an issue... perk of being a vampire. As for cleaning, well the house is really much too large for one person and I only make use of a small part of it, my bedroom and the study... and the entertainment room for when I feel like watching some television. Every so often a younger vampire will stop by to try to get me to teach them my secrets... and I pretty much just have them clean the place up until they get impatient and leave me alone.”

"Two centuries.Your kidding."she said, looking around at how well kept the paint still was and how the wood on the porch didn't creak eerily.She nodded in approval."Well good job for you.And here I thought I was going to live in a spooky mansion or something."she chuckled a bit at the thought.

When he remarked about the foot, Jayme could only stare in awe."so you have no food what so ever in your kitchen? Look you may not need food, but I do alright."She said as she watched him open the door and she casually slipped inside, hearing nothing but dead silence, expect for the clicking of their shoes."Wow, you weren't kidding when the place looked clean."She said and smiled when she saw her two suit cases at the foot of the large winding stairs.She rushed to them, rubbing them."Oh my stuff.'she said, looking over to Vincent only to give an actuall yawn.

"Guess I am tired now.So where am I sleeping anyways?"she asked not really thinking about the answer, well...she was.For one, she wasn't sleeping with him, that, she told herself over and over again.THey were married, but it didn't mean they had to share a bed or anything.She would be content in sleeping in another room.

Questioning if he would have food for her, did she think that he was an idiot of some kind. He had known that his own dietary needs wouldn't be able to satisfy his new bride in the least and letting her go out hunting or starve to death would be an absolutely terrible idea, no doubt it would hasten whatever attempt on his life was to come and the longer he had to prepare the easier to deal with that attempt would be.

“Don't worry.” He said, his annoyance at being questioned like that showing in the tone of his voice. “I had Mikhail stock the house with food, I had no idea what you preferred to eat but I now have a very large selection... something he brought here will be something pleasing to you no doubt.” There was a large amount of red meat but he wasn't sure if werewolves still stuck to their traditional diet or if tofu was now their thing the way some vampires ate animals.

As she asked about her sleeping arrangements he knew that it was time to address the most important issue, to at least let her know what was going on when the vampire council had confronted him. “Your room, yes.” He said slowly, feeling awkward on the subject. “You do know that we are expected to consummate the marriage... which is to say... and forgive me if the words I use are a bit out of date, but we are expected to make love at some point.”

She bit her lip, loving to hear the fact he had food."Well give my thanks to your friend then for stocking up.I hope he got some Cheerios.Mmm I love those little rings."She said with delight.As of right now she wanted to check the fridge and munch on whatever she saw.She wondered if his friend brought smoothie mixes and such and she hoped there was liquor and vodka around to make some bamming fruity drinks.

When she had asked about the sleeping arrangements, she waited for his answer.She hoped he had a seperate room for her, but when he spoke, she heard a bit of...hesitance...or was it nervousness.When he said the words "make love"She nearly jumped out of her skin.She raised her arms and crossed them infront of her."no, no no.No way is that happening.Make love..Ha!, as if.With you.Don't get me wrong, I bet you know a million positions in bed and what not, but sleeping with a vampire.No thanks."she said, unable to help but give a dry laugh."We can just lie, say we had some awesome sex and there.You don't have to bite me either.A little white lie never hurt anyone."She grabbed her suit cases and went up the stairs."I'll just spend the rest of my life in a guest room or something and situate all my things there.You won't have to worry about waking up to me or anything."she said and continued on up the steps, not saying another word about them "making love."

Her reaction to his explanation was more then a little bit insulting. He had expected her to handle the news like an adult and pass on it in a polite way. But to reject just because he was a vampire was beyond rude... he wasn't throwing the idea out just because she was a werewolf. His own rejection of the idea came from the fact that he hardly knew her at all. He is giving her food and what not and she couldn't even bother to be polite in how she turned him away.

“Vampires and wolves tend to be able to smell that sort of thing.” He reminded her as he followed her up the stairs, annoyed at how she was presumptuous enough to think she could just decide what room she would get. He of course had prepared a room for her because it made a little bit more sense then, but that was out of respect and she couldn't just demand a room. “I am not sure if faking it is going to work. If this is what it takes to make this sham of a marriage appear real then I say that we try to enjoy ourselves, I promise I won't try to drink your blood.”

She stopped mid way up.He was right.Any creature in existance can tell when two being have been intimate with each other.But would it feel right to even do it.Jayme was a picky person, but maybe...she could give Vincent here a chance.She looked at him, then shook her head.Nope, couldn't do it.For some reason, she just couldn't.Maybe it was just this night or maybe it was the air inside the church, but for some reason she just couldn't have sex with him.It might take years before they can........Jayme bit her lip.She couldn't go three days without having sex.She was worse then a male. It was like sex was a drug to her and after a while, masturbation didn't really help.

She sighed, forcing herself to keep walking up the steps."I'll think about it..till then, sex won't be on my mind." Not until the third day maybe.Jayme, your so hopeless.....

She sighed once again, though this one was a bit more heavier and finally reached the top.She looked around, then waited for him to lead her to her own room to accomidate.She wondered if she hurt his feelings about he whole "making love" thing.If she did, then she was sorry, but it was best to say it rather then think."Look..I'm sorry.If I said something wrong..about...you know.The whole sex thing.This is just all to much for me to take in and I just need time to get to know you is all."she said, biting her lip, sucking it between her teeth."So yeah....sorry."She cleared her throat, looking away, feeling awkward all of a sudden.

Her apology went a long way toward bringing him back down from the anger that he had been feeling. She was right, this was rather quick and it was his annoyance that was making him impatient, not any real need to have sex. Vincent had mastered most of his bodies urges nearly five hundred years before and while he found her attractive he knew he could go the entire length of the marriage without contact if that were possible.

“No no, its alright. I'm wrong to be in a bad mood. This is a major change for someone who has been living alone as long as I have been and I haven't eaten in a few days.” That always put him in a bad mood and she hoped that he would be understanding like he was trying to be, even if they weren't in love then tolerance should be something that they aimed for.

With a sigh he shook his head a little bit, a good rest and a nice meal and he would be back to normal. “Your room, I had one prepared for you in case that you found the current situation a little to awkward, up the stairs it will be the first door on the left. My room is through the double doors in the center and if I am not in there I will be in my study, the entire wing of the home on the right... is there anything that you need before I retire?”

She nodded, knowing they were both in off moods."Thanks.Uhhh...enjoy the rest of your night."She said and walked off, heading down the hall and to the left, pushing the guest room door opened and slipped inside.It was big and spacious, everything eithere colored in purple or black and a bit of white.It wasn't a woman's room or a man's, just a person's room."Home sweet home."she said, closing the door shut and headed over to the bed, where she sat her luggage down.Jayme wondered how long it'll be before they do share a bed.Might be some time, till then, she wasn't going to think about it.She popped open the black suit case, seeing all her night wear, under garments and toilettries.She pulled out a black and pink babydoll with manching panties.She bit her lip."Maybe I shouldn't have brought these. Should have stuffed plain white underwear and bras"She snorted at that and set her garments down and quickly tugged off her dress.

Breasts bouncing freely, her skin tasting cool air.She dropped her dress onto the floor and tugged down her black thong.She grabbed the black silk panties from he bed, slipped them one, adjusting them a bit before reaching for the babydoll itself and slipped it on, pulling the strings together in the front and tied them.She stretched her arms up in the air, her body loosening up."Alright.This night has been hell, hopefully sleep will be good."She said, closing her case, placing both on the floor and pulled back the blankets.She slipped in, shook out her hair a bit and drew the blankets up.She looked at the ceiling, wondering what Vincent was doing at this very moment.And where did he go to get...blood.She hoped he didn't have bags of blood sitting next to all her yummy food, that would be grotest.

Oh well.She shrugged, turned to her side and closed her eyes.Tomorrow would be a better day, she hoped.

Vincent wasn't quite ready for sleep, in fact far from it. Though he was old enough that he was able to resist the sun for short periods his sleep pattern was still heavily nocturnal. He figured that sooner or later he might have to change that to accommodate his new bride. That would be a little bit of a pain in the ass but in the long run it would mean very little to someone who had as little of a social life as he did. With the exception of Mikhail whom only stopped by once a week he didn't interact with others often, in fact the news of his planned wedding had come in the form of a very long winded letter informing him that the council would be visiting him.

Even feeding had become something that didn't involve another person, he kept a private stock in a cooler adjacent to his study where he now was relaxing, catching up on some reading that he had been meaning to get to. An interesting thesis on Machiavelli had recently been published and as someone who had once known the political philosopher Vincent found it quite interesting. So with a glass of blood in his hand and the papers sitting on his lap he lounged back in an antique leather chair and settled in for a long night of studying.

In fact he was still there the next morning, having moved from one book to another almost at random while his mind tried to work through the situation he had found himself in. Unfortunately he hadn't been able to find one even as the sun rose.

Jayme woke up. energized and happy.Sleep took a while for it to take hold of her, but in the end, she slept soundly and her husband didn't attack her in the middle of the night.She sat up, rubbed her eyes with the heel of her hands and yawned."Good morning, sun shine."She said as she gazed at the little bit of light that seep through the black curtains.With a grunt and a moan, Jayme heeved herself out of bed and stretch fully.She grabbed her toilettry bag and went to the bathroom.

Five minutes later and with minty fresh breathe and hair brushed out, Jayme was good to go for breakfast."Its morning.So he's asleep.Guess I don't have to change out of the babydoll for the time being."She laughed and stepped, looked right and left, down the hall, not seeing or hearing anyone.She saw Vincent's bedroom doors closed and assumed he was sound asleep."Does he sleep in a coffin....."she rolled her eyes."Maybe not."She smirked and headed down the stairs, being as quiet as can be."Oh God, he better have Cheerios."She said, as she step off the last step, saw the living room to the right and guess the kitchen was to the left.

Wondering about, she stumbled into a well clean kitchen, all the appliances were steel, from fridge, to over, even the trash can itself.The counters were black, sea green and blue marble all around and the wall tile was a deep tintid green."Nic-..."She stopped, saw the box of cereal on the fridge and grabbed it."He wasn't kidding."She said,then, curiousity getting the best of her, she opened the fridge door, her eyes nearly popping out of her sockets.Inside was packed from milk, juice, vitamin waters, to fruits, veggies, condiments, dairy products and such.She checked the freezers and packaged meets were piled high, leaving no space between."Oh wow...."She gasped, closing the freezer door, grabbed the milk and glosed the fridge door.She placed her items on the center counter island and started searching for a bowl and spoon.

Everything was so neat and well kept and Jayme noticed that he didn't have many dishes or silver ware at all.She knew vampires lost the sense of appetite after a decade or more, but to live without food....it was blasphemy.

Having found a bowl and spoon.Jayme filled it almost to the top, filling the bowl with enough milk to make a few Cheerio rings fall out and started eating.She moaned in delight as the healthy little rings hit her stomach."I can eat this all day."she said, grabbing a chair, sat herself, crossed her legs and enjoyed her breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom