Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for AIM/Skype Partners (Updated Nov. 7th, 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakengarde

Super-Earth
Hey, everyone. Been a while since I was last here.

Greetings! Good morning, afternoon, evening--whenever you might be reading this. So, if you're reading this (which I assume you are, you probably wouldn't be here otherwise!), I assume you're perhaps interested in a roleplay...maybe get to know a little about me, see if I might be up to your standards.

Right, well, first things first--a little about myself. Essentially, I'm a guy in my late 20s, been roleplaying in chat rooms since I was eight back when BeSeen was still in business, so I've got some 20-odd years of experience. Moved from live BeSeen chat over to AIM, then to forums and AIM, private messaging, and finally over to Skype. I will still browse forums every so often to look for partners, but overall I tend to prefer messengers for quick, real-time communicado and post speed.

I currently work as a security guard, and I usually work either second shift or third shift depending on where I'm posted. However, I currently have no permanent, consistent schedule as of this posting, so instant messengers such as AIM/Skype are your best hope of staying in touch with me. I currently do not, nor do I plan to, utilize Yahoo Messenger because I despise Yahoo's character post limit, among other reasons.

My kinks are listed here, and I would HIGHLY SUGGEST you read those. We do not HAVE to follow all of the kinks on there, but I will ask that you respect and abide all the following four rules:

1. First off, I will NOT adhere to any asinine arbitrary word limits.

I am here to relax and enjoy myself. While I pride myself on being a particularly good writer, this does not mean that I will force myself to crank out some short novella just to satisfy your literary requirements. I will not spend half an hour trying to force myself to crank out two to three paragraphs on how my character is sitting down at a table eating his french fries or how engrossed he is in some mind-numbingly tedious mundane activity such as mowing his lawn.

There are times that, even during dialogue and speaking between characters, that people will have short, terse replies. Lengthy conversations consisting of five or more sentences between both parties generally do not exist in real life in casual conversation.

Sometimes one-liners will happen. It's not the end of the world. DEAL WITH IT.

2. Secondly, please NO Same Gender (Male/Male, Female/Female) relationships.

Why is this? While I DO respect this, and actually DO have characters listed in such pairings, said characters are VERY minor and are NOT going to be the primary focus of the RP. I've never been very good--or very comfortable--at doing a RP with a homosexual pairing as the primary relationship. As such, I politely and kindly ask that this be excluded.

I may be convinced to do such relationships as lesser pairings on the side provided that they ARE NOT the main focus in the RP.

3. Additionally, PLEASE NO vampires OR werewolves

Ever since I have started roleplaying (even 20 years ago, I must add) I have encountered roleplays, roleplayers, requesting nearly CONSTANTLY for characters such as these.

I understand vampires and werewolves are popular. I have nothing against them, personally, but they are just not my cup of tea.

I am, however, willing to make an exception for anthropomorphic wolf characters (Especially if said anthro wolf suffers from reverse lycanthropy--that is, a werewolf who transforms into a full human during the full moon).

4. Finally, I roleplay over Skype and AIM ONLY!

I will NOT roleplay here on threads or Private Messages (PMs), through e-mails, or through YIM. I truly apologize if this is a deal-breaker to you, but I absolutely will not budge or compromise from this standpoint.

I prefer the much greater freedom of instant messaging. I, for one, am not comfortable with total strangers being able to randomly click on a forum link and read what I've written when it comes to intimate material. While I know that Private Messaging exists for that purpose (after all, it is Private Messaging)...bottom line, I am not on these kind of websites often enough to justify trying to go through and respond to several different private messages at once, or respond to several forums.

Hell, the last time I updated THIS particular post was back on July of 2014, which should give you an idea how often I actually drop by here.

On top of that, I would have to delete my inbox and folders every so often, and trying to keep track of many roleplays is difficult for me--especially if it gets very plot heavy and intensive. Most of my Instant Messaging programs, such as Skype and AIM, have auto-logging abilities, which keeps them saved to my hard drive for easy retrieval and review.

I do not roleplay over e-mail because as it stands I have way too many e-mail addresses that I have (it's a long story, trust me) and I find it difficult enough keeping track of all of the stuff I need to keep track of as it is. E-mail is simply not a feasible option, unless you like waiting three weeks between replies.

As for YIM, Yahoo Messenger has its own downsides for me. YIM in particular does not offer me capabilities that I enjoy on ones like Skype--such as being able to edit my messages, or being able to seamlessly integrate links into text like I can on AIM. YIM also has a character/word limit that I absolutely despise and cannot possibly work with. Likewise, this is also the reason I will not use MSN Messenger either.

Bottom line is--I am literally CONSTANTLY on Skype. I always have it up, and I am almost always available on it, except for when I am sleeping or otherwise physically away from the computer. Even when I am, I usually have my cell phone on hand to utilize Mobile Skype/Mobile AIM. AIM is my second go-to program, even though I am not on AIM as nearly as often as Skype.

----

Still with me? Really! Huh. I'd have thought I'd have scared you'd off at this point.

Right then! So, as for what I actually do, my lists and pairings essentially go as follows:

Bold means I NORMALLY play this role
Italics mean I CAN play this role
Underline mean I would PREFER to play this role
:idea: means I have a plot
--Means a subplot that could be utilized in the main plot

My roleplay requests are below, in no particular order of preference.

POKEMON :idea:
-Trainer X Trainer
-Trainer X Pokemorph
-Pokemorph x Pokemorph
-Pokemon x Pokemon

MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC

HOGWARTS/HARRY POTTER:idea:
-OC x OC
--Hogwarts Present
--Hogwarts Future

FUTURE FANTASY (including STAR WARS:idea:)
-Dragon Alien Species x Human
-Dragon Alien Species x Furry Alien Species
-Bounty Hunter x Galactic Police Officer
-Jedi x Jedi
-Jedi x Non-Jedi
--Master/Slave

MEDIEVAL FANTASY:idea:
-Crown Prince x Princess
-Crown Prince x Commoner
-Crown Prince x Servant
-Crown Prince x Assassin
-Bodyguard x Princess
-Servant x Princess
-Dragon or Half-Dragon x Human
-Dragon or Half-Dragon x Furry
-Dragon or Half-Dragon x Elf
-Dragon or Half-Dragon x Furry Anthro
-Master x Slave (I would prefer to be slave to female mistress if playing slave role)
-- Arranged Marriage
-- Masquerade/Costume Ball
-- Invasion/War

DON'T BE AFRAID TO SUGGEST SOMETHING IF YOU DON'T SEE IT LISTED!

ALSO NOTE that the above warning does NOT extend to PAIRINGS. Please do not hesitate to suggest a pairing to me if you do not see it listed.

(Just keep in mind that if I say NO, then I. MEAN. NO.)

----

My contact information below is thus

AIM: Drake Nightwing

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me. Plotline Information is listed below, in the next post.

I look forward to hearing from you! Thank you for browsing!

RE: Seeking a One-on-One? Take a look inside! (Updated 6/24/14)

Still lookin' in hopes of hookin'

Still searching for someone

Still searching! Don't be afraid to hit me up!

Goodness, how long has it been since I was last here?

Too long. Let's bump this topic up a notch, hmm?

RE: Seeking a One-on-One? Take a look inside! (Updated Nov. 7th, 2015)

Last time I was here was back in May.

Nearly half a year ago. ....and the last time I actually updated my topic was back in July of 2014.

Goodness. I simply just don't drop by as much as I used to.

RE: Seeking a One-on-One? Take a look inside! (Updated Nov. 7th, 2015)

Guess I might as well bump this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom