Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for AIM/Skype Partners (Updated Nov. 7th, 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakengarde

Super-Earth
Hey, everyone. Been a while since I was last here.

Greetings! Good morning, afternoon, evening--whenever you might be reading this. So, if you're reading this (which I assume you are, you probably wouldn't be here otherwise!), I assume you're perhaps interested in a roleplay...maybe get to know a little about me, see if I might be up to your standards.

Right, well, first things first--a little about myself. Essentially, I'm a guy in my late 20s, been roleplaying in chat rooms since I was eight back when BeSeen was still in business, so I've got some 20-odd years of experience. Moved from live BeSeen chat over to AIM, then to forums and AIM, private messaging, and finally over to Skype. I will still browse forums every so often to look for partners, but overall I tend to prefer messengers for quick, real-time communicado and post speed.

I currently work as a security guard, and I usually work either second shift or third shift depending on where I'm posted. However, I currently have no permanent, consistent schedule as of this posting, so instant messengers such as AIM/Skype are your best hope of staying in touch with me. I currently do not, nor do I plan to, utilize Yahoo Messenger because I despise Yahoo's character post limit, among other reasons.

My kinks are listed here, and I would HIGHLY SUGGEST you read those. We do not HAVE to follow all of the kinks on there, but I will ask that you respect and abide all the following four rules:

1. First off, I will NOT adhere to any asinine arbitrary word limits.

I am here to relax and enjoy myself. While I pride myself on being a particularly good writer, this does not mean that I will force myself to crank out some short novella just to satisfy your literary requirements. I will not spend half an hour trying to force myself to crank out two to three paragraphs on how my character is sitting down at a table eating his french fries or how engrossed he is in some mind-numbingly tedious mundane activity such as mowing his lawn.

There are times that, even during dialogue and speaking between characters, that people will have short, terse replies. Lengthy conversations consisting of five or more sentences between both parties generally do not exist in real life in casual conversation.

Sometimes one-liners will happen. It's not the end of the world. DEAL WITH IT.

2. Secondly, please NO Same Gender (Male/Male, Female/Female) relationships.

Why is this? While I DO respect this, and actually DO have characters listed in such pairings, said characters are VERY minor and are NOT going to be the primary focus of the RP. I've never been very good--or very comfortable--at doing a RP with a homosexual pairing as the primary relationship. As such, I politely and kindly ask that this be excluded.

I may be convinced to do such relationships as lesser pairings on the side provided that they ARE NOT the main focus in the RP.

3. Additionally, PLEASE NO vampires OR werewolves

Ever since I have started roleplaying (even 20 years ago, I must add) I have encountered roleplays, roleplayers, requesting nearly CONSTANTLY for characters such as these.

I understand vampires and werewolves are popular. I have nothing against them, personally, but they are just not my cup of tea.

I am, however, willing to make an exception for anthropomorphic wolf characters (Especially if said anthro wolf suffers from reverse lycanthropy--that is, a werewolf who transforms into a full human during the full moon).

4. Finally, I roleplay over Skype and AIM ONLY!

I will NOT roleplay here on threads or Private Messages (PMs), through e-mails, or through YIM. I truly apologize if this is a deal-breaker to you, but I absolutely will not budge or compromise from this standpoint.

I prefer the much greater freedom of instant messaging. I, for one, am not comfortable with total strangers being able to randomly click on a forum link and read what I've written when it comes to intimate material. While I know that Private Messaging exists for that purpose (after all, it is Private Messaging)...bottom line, I am not on these kind of websites often enough to justify trying to go through and respond to several different private messages at once, or respond to several forums.

Hell, the last time I updated THIS particular post was back on July of 2014, which should give you an idea how often I actually drop by here.

On top of that, I would have to delete my inbox and folders every so often, and trying to keep track of many roleplays is difficult for me--especially if it gets very plot heavy and intensive. Most of my Instant Messaging programs, such as Skype and AIM, have auto-logging abilities, which keeps them saved to my hard drive for easy retrieval and review.

I do not roleplay over e-mail because as it stands I have way too many e-mail addresses that I have (it's a long story, trust me) and I find it difficult enough keeping track of all of the stuff I need to keep track of as it is. E-mail is simply not a feasible option, unless you like waiting three weeks between replies.

As for YIM, Yahoo Messenger has its own downsides for me. YIM in particular does not offer me capabilities that I enjoy on ones like Skype--such as being able to edit my messages, or being able to seamlessly integrate links into text like I can on AIM. YIM also has a character/word limit that I absolutely despise and cannot possibly work with. Likewise, this is also the reason I will not use MSN Messenger either.

Bottom line is--I am literally CONSTANTLY on Skype. I always have it up, and I am almost always available on it, except for when I am sleeping or otherwise physically away from the computer. Even when I am, I usually have my cell phone on hand to utilize Mobile Skype/Mobile AIM. AIM is my second go-to program, even though I am not on AIM as nearly as often as Skype.

----

Still with me? Really! Huh. I'd have thought I'd have scared you'd off at this point.

Right then! So, as for what I actually do, my lists and pairings essentially go as follows:

Bold means I NORMALLY play this role
Italics mean I CAN play this role
Underline mean I would PREFER to play this role
:idea: means I have a plot
--Means a subplot that could be utilized in the main plot

My roleplay requests are below, in no particular order of preference.

POKEMON :idea:
-Trainer X Trainer
-Trainer X Pokemorph
-Pokemorph x Pokemorph
-Pokemon x Pokemon

MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC

HOGWARTS/HARRY POTTER:idea:
-OC x OC
--Hogwarts Present
--Hogwarts Future

FUTURE FANTASY (including STAR WARS:idea:)
-Dragon Alien Species x Human
-Dragon Alien Species x Furry Alien Species
-Bounty Hunter x Galactic Police Officer
-Jedi x Jedi
-Jedi x Non-Jedi
--Master/Slave

MEDIEVAL FANTASY:idea:
-Crown Prince x Princess
-Crown Prince x Commoner
-Crown Prince x Servant
-Crown Prince x Assassin
-Bodyguard x Princess
-Servant x Princess
-Dragon or Half-Dragon x Human
-Dragon or Half-Dragon x Furry
-Dragon or Half-Dragon x Elf
-Dragon or Half-Dragon x Furry Anthro
-Master x Slave (I would prefer to be slave to female mistress if playing slave role)
-- Arranged Marriage
-- Masquerade/Costume Ball
-- Invasion/War

DON'T BE AFRAID TO SUGGEST SOMETHING IF YOU DON'T SEE IT LISTED!

ALSO NOTE that the above warning does NOT extend to PAIRINGS. Please do not hesitate to suggest a pairing to me if you do not see it listed.

(Just keep in mind that if I say NO, then I. MEAN. NO.)

----

My contact information below is thus

AIM: Drake Nightwing

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me. Plotline Information is listed below, in the next post.

I look forward to hearing from you! Thank you for browsing!

RE: Anybody Interested? *Wink* (M/F ONLY -- Plotline Information Coming Soon!)

As I mentioned before, I did have some plotlines for various roleplays...

Pokèmon: Basically, the roleplay takes place in a brand new region known as the Vohkan Region. It is far, far directly to the west from Kanto and Johto....about as far as Hoenn would probably be south. Much like Hoenn, it is practically a sub-tropical region. Vokhan is large and expansive, being about the same size that Kanto and Johto together. Thing of the matter is, our general protagonist, Tekno Lajik (yes, another stupid punny name), is not predominantly a Pokemon trainer. He's an inventor, and a technological freak--he can't resist machines, which are his one, true passion. Despite this, however, he is a rather competent battler. However, wishing for a change of pace of his current life, he decides to adopt one....and quickly heads out to travel. The main reason for this is basically to advertise his works around the region, and eventually the world. And collect badges along the way (even though he's not interested in joining the League). Things aren't all that simple, however, as what seems to be a general Pokémon quest quickly deteriorates into yet another adventure involving friends old and new, betrayal, deep secrets....and a legend thought to never have existed.

Star Wars: The roleplay takes place in a time period after Knights of the Old Republic II but before the Phantom Menace (Episode I). Alternatively, it could take place anywhere far before the Jedi Civil War or thousands of years after the most recent events in the timeline (...the one with Cade Skywalker, I don't remember the name).

In any case, my character, Shade Dayclaw, originally a Jedi Hopeful, was taken from his parents as a baby to train at the Temple as a Jedi. However, Shade is, for the general most part, is strangely Force-inept (meaning he can't use any Force powers whatsoever) due to his being a Draygoon (a sentient anthropomorphic dragon like race). The preliminary tests of him as a Jedi hopeful proved wrong about his abilities. As a result, he is place amongst the Jedi Exploration Corps. (or, alternatively, the Education Corps.)

This is not to say Shade can't truly use the Force--he cannot seem to perform any actual Force abilities, however he IS Force Sensitive to the point of being empathic. The only real "reliable" power he has is Force Sight (and even then it comes and goes and acts more of a Spider-Sense than anything else). In short, he can use it, but he cannot manipulate it. He can feel and sense things...encounter and have visions...but that's about his extent with it goes. However, Shade is damn good with a lightsaber--even to the point where even the Jedi Masters bow to him in respect. Not only that, due to his being a Draygoon, he can also fly with the wings on his back and the ability to breath fire. These abilities, at least, partly compensate for his lack of proficiency in the Force.

In any case, during his life as he is growing up, he's got his eye on this female Jedi. This female Jedi was in the same group as Shade when they were hopefuls, and they sort of grew up together and they pretty much know each other as rivals in nearly everything ranging from studies to lightsaber combat. Eventually, though, Shade develops feeling for her....and becomes even more resentful towards the Jedi Order....since everyday there is a constant reminder to him of the life that he should have had, but never given the chance....and eventually that the girl he loves he can never have because it's forbidden by the Order.

However, during one particular mission, this female Jedi gets kidnapped and basically hostage/ransom. Shade, being the ever loving hero dude he is, finally sees this as his one chance to prove himself.....and winds up getting in waaay over his head.

Future Fantasy: My typical RP for Future Fantasy really isn't all that great, but....my character, Lumin Escintz, is a sort of a cross-combo between a galactic police officer, bounty hunter, and mercenary. Essentially, he works freelance but offers his services as a criminal hunter to various groups and agencies.

The idea is that long ago, the twisted Professor Savage was arrested, tried, and found guilty long ago for building bioweapons and generally violating the terms of the Intergalactic Terran Peace Treaty of 25XX. The professor, deemed a madman due to his twisted and vile experiments on lifeforms both plant and animals based, was beginning to conduct research on live beings when the IBI (Interstellar Bureau of Investigation) bust in to catch him redheaded.

Long story short, Professor Savage's research was forcibly destroyed by the government and the Professor himself was exiled to a barren wasteland of a planet, filled with little food or water for him to spend the rest of his days on without access to a laboratory or any basic essentials.

At least, that was the plan. Ten years later since his exile, and the Interstellar Federation (ISF) has received some strange signals coming from the planet that Savage had been exiled to. Knowing that no signal ever existed from the planet beforehand, the ISF is more than a little concerned about this strange activity and dispatched a couple of investigators to check into the situation. Contact was lost with them a day after they arrived on planet and no word had been heard from them since, but they were able to send word that--somehow, inexplicably, the once barren and deathly wasteland has been partially terraformed into an equally deadly jungle environment just before word was lost.

Three weeks since the disappearance of the two investigators, the ISF has decided that Prof. Savage is behind it as well as the strange activity coming from the planet. To that end, they are sending an entire strike commando to descend down to the planet to locate, capture, and bring Prof. Savage to them so he can answer for these enigmas...and answer to justice if need be.

At the same time however, Lumin was sent by his agency with a similar agenda in mind. Only, instead his orders are to eliminate Savage, rather than capture him.

Medieval Fantasy: I have a few plots for this...they're not much, though.

In PLOT A, Drakengarde Nightwing is a full anthropomorphic humanoid dragon and the prince of Draconia. Essentially, the first plot is just a basic Arranged/Forced Royal Marriage w/ Optional Masquerade Ball, being arranged and forced against his will to marry a princess or other high noble of some country. Drake, being the rebellious guy he is (he hates his father, the King Ryu), doesn't want to at first....he sort of warms up to the lady....although eventually he is forced to runaway because he no longer stand his father's domineering ways...

PLOT B takes place after Drake has already ran away and has set up his new home in a cave near the village of Enix. Your character (which could be anybody else, or even royalty if you still want to, doesn't matter to me) meets Drake through...whatever process....and from there a friend of Drake's comes up to tell him that their nearby kingdom of Ninten is being overrun by this demon sorceress called Mortizen....and that he's the only real person that they can turn to, because their own forces are ineffective. Plot B can be an extension of Plot A, but they can also be stand alone plots in their own right. This is basically just a standard action/adventure "We're Gallivanting Off to Save the World (Again)" sort of idea.

PLOT C involves an invasion...and two (or more) countries at war. There are also elements of a Arranged/Forced Marriage, which is not just due to the parents of either party arranging them against their will, but the Prince of Draconia (who, in Plot C, is not Drake but another character by the name of Ekard) actually invading the country of the princess/female noble with the intention of building his empire further, kidnapping her and holding her under house arrest to force her to marry him (which, in a way, could also incorporate elements of Abusive Relationship and/or Master and Slave if so desired, but not at all necessary). Regardless, however, while Ekard does initially treat his newlywed wife rather badly, he does come to truly care for and love her...and she him.

(Note, I often get asked to do this one--too often, in my opinion. Don't be offended if I turn you down for this.)

Hogwarts: This roleplay can either take place in an AU present OR Hogwarts Future. Sadly, I do not do Marauder's or Founder's Era...

In any case, the plot was to be an Alternate Universe of Book 6 (Half-Blood Prince). Basically, everything that happened in the book...doesn't happen in the RP. Dumbledore never dies, Snape is NOT the Half-Blood Prince. Essentially, my character IS (as he was created to answer the question of "who is the half-blood prince?").

Thing is, my character--Drakengarde "Drake" Nightwing--is a half-dragon. As such, he is far more powerful in natural mana than most wizards (at the cost of being completely unable to control it), alongside having much more advanced physical senses and abilities (run faster, hard harder, jump higher, etc). However, due to his inability to control his magic, he has come to Hogwarts to try and do so...and finds it extremely difficult to make friends (not that he wants to, since he's afraid of seriously hurting somebody).

There are a couple of variations on the plot, though...as the plot revolves around Drake either knowing full well he IS royalty (and is trying to hide it) or that he has NO CLUE whatsoever (and finds out along the way), all the while Voldemort actively attempts to recruit Drake and his raw power for his own nefarious purposes.

At the same time, really strange things go on around Hogwarts and--due to them happening shortly (almost immediately) after Drake's arrival--he's labeled as the instigator and is branded practically as a criminal (kind of like how Harry was hit with the "heir of Slytherin" in Chamber of Secrets). The subplot involves Drake joining up with Harry and his friends to investigate the strange happenings and attempting to clear his name (with Harry and his buddies wondering if Drake really IS trustworthy or not.

...As for why he's half-dragon, before you ask? Magical incident with a transfiguration spell and a potion when he was young. >_> Irreversible. I WAS going to half him be a literal half-breed, but a LOT of people found themselves disgusted at that, so...magical accident it is! :3)

As mentioned before, however, this could be adjusted to be a Hogwarts Future, listed after the death of Voldemort with Harry and friends replaced with their children.

---

Alternatively, we don't have to do ANY of these plots. If you have any ideas of your own, I would love to hear them! We could even mix and combine elements of both of our ideas if we'd like.

Once again, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you want to roleplay! I look forward to hearing from you!

RE: Anybody Interested? *Wink* (M/F ONLY -- Plotline Information Inside!)

Bumpity bumpity bump

a-bump a-bump a-thump-bump-bump

Wiggity-biggity-bump!

Thanks. @_x I'm getting the feeling I'm likely going to need it....

Still looking for a good roleplay.

I AM open to suggestions, people! Let me know what you have, if you have any!

Hump-thump-a-bump-a-dump.

And yet another bump.

Kinda in the mood for a Pokemon RP, myself...

RE: Anybody Interested? *Wink* (M/F or F/F -- Plotline Information Inside!)

Huzzah, fool.

No, I don't want to enter a message longer than five characters~! I wanna BUMP!
Test.

...Huh. Now that's odd...

Bump.

OH I see what they're doing here. I'm such a dumbass!

Bump For Great Justice

Why is it...WHY is it...that when you really Really REALLY want a roleplay of a particular nature, damn near EVERYBODY that contacts you asks for a roleplay that you really Really REALLY aren't interested in right then and there?

I have nothing against Med. Fantasy. I have nothing against Hogwarts.

But I am just have this ravenously horny desire for something else, it seems all I ever get is requests for the aforementioned! >_< Gah!

For Great Justice

Take Off Every Bump

Move
Bump
Move
Bump
Move
Bump
Move
Bump

You know what you doing take off every bump

Move
Bump
Move
Bump
Move
Bump
Move
Bump

For Great Justice take off every bump

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

Hey, Shplaig!

Shiggity-shiggity-bump

We be bumpin' each other off, a little more each day...

Once again....ba-ump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom