Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fetish Kitten, the Journal

I've never been good at journals, but let's give this a try.

As a few of you know, I'm a mother of two with too much (and yet never enough) time on my hands. I don't work, I don't socialize, I just sit at home with the 4 year old and the 2 month old, and try not to lose my mind.

This makes for a number of adventures and interesting occurrences.

I also write . . alllll the time, and I play Star Wars Galaxies to entertain myself, and belong to a guild that is pre-release for Star Wars: Th old Republic. This all rolls into one big ball of chaos, most of the time, when you add my kids and husband, my mother in law, her fiance (all of which live in the same house) and my parents/siblings.

Some of the stuff that will be put in this journal will seem like emo attention searching, but it's really not. I have very few RL friends, so I need to vent these things somewhere. Here is as good as, if not better than, anywhere else, so here it will go.

Anyway, you are welcome to read, or to ignore, I care only slightly either way,aand I hope that some enjoy at least the more amusing ramblings of the day.

I cant even imagine living together with so many relatives!. "hugs" I would go insane in day. Respect on your part for keeping your sanity. It's great to see you express your needs in a creative way, I wouldn't mind hearing more stories about what you come up with.

As for the limited RL friends, one can always find friendship no matter the age. Cherish the friendships you have now, and open your heart for more to come.

Ramblings of a Dutch guy ^_^

Good luck with everything.

Back
Top Bottom