Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FK's Fantasy Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been almost 5 years since I have been on Blue Moon. I left when some family troubles took away all of my free time, and I'm coming back because I desperately need some excitement in my downtime. I used to only RP on forums, but now I am almost more inclined to RP on yahoo than anything else. I am still willing to do forum RP, but I am slower to respond than I used to be, and more prone to unexpected absences. I have some fond memories of my Blue Moon days, and hope to make a few more.

So, here are the deets:

I prefer to play submissive roles, generally based in non-con settings. I will take just about any time period or genre setting (modern, urban, scifi, fantasy, post-apocalyptic... really anything), and I am not limited to playing, or playing with, humans alone, though I do avoid furries/anthros. I enjoy the rough stuff- the rougher the better, not not snuff. The fear of death is a strong motivator, but I prefer my characters come out of scenarios alive and mostly intact (no limb severings!)

I am looking to RP with dominant male characters. Size, race, background... that' all up for grabs. As I said before, I prefer non-con stories. Coercion, blackmail, violence... you get the idea. Below I will list a very short, not at all exhaustive list of things I definitely know I would love to do, but I am more than happy to hear y our ideas as well!

An remember, I am looking to RP either on the forum (if i get something going that is posted in multiple times in a day I am good, but if it slows down for more than a day or two I unfortunately have a tendency to lose interest) and on YIM (pm me, we'll talk first, and then i'll give you up to date YIM contact info).

First off, I'd kill for a good vampire thread. There are two different concepts to this one, I'm willing to take either.
- A vampire hunter catches himself a female vampire and rather than killing her, decides to see if he can break her so that he can use her later. (A personal fave at the moment.)
- A vampire of great age finds and is attracted to a human woman, and decides to keep her for a toy.

I am also feeling a Daddy/daughter thread, perhaps when the daughter comes back from her first year of college a little more troublesome than he expected, so he takes a new approach to discipline. I will, however, do just about any incest pairing.

I really enjoy anything with a man in uniform. Soldiers and cops are a real weakness of mine.

Convicts escaping, or raping guards, is also a favorite.

Anyway, if you are interested, PLEASE PM me. I look forward ot hearing from you.

Fetish Kitten said:
I am just going to post a few of my ideas to see if anyone wants to participate. Please remember, all of my ideas are non-con MxF. I am not opposed to FxF but don't do MxM anymore.

First off, I'd kill for a good vampire thread. There are two different concepts to this one, I'm willing to take either.
- A vampire hunter catches himself a female vampire and rather than killing her, decides to see if he can break her so that he can use her later. (A personal fave at the moment.)
- A vampire of great age finds and is attracted to a human woman, and decides to keep her for a toy.

I am also feeling a Daddy/daughter thread, perhaps when the daughter comes back from her first year of college a little more troublesome than he expected, so he takes a new approach to discipline.

I have an idea for a Star Wars based RP as well, preferably a Sith Master/apprentice relationship. It does not need to be entirely sexual all of the time. I enjoy writing the non-sexual parts that lead up and seperate as well.

Other than that right now, I don't have any clear plots in my head. I am up for anything D/s or non con.

Anyway, if you are interested, PLEASE PM me, or reply here, either way, I am ready to jump on just about anything that comes my way. Not to sound desperate, but my life is a giant ball of stress right now,and I need a little relaxing/ relief time.

I might be willing to roleplay with you. Do you roleplay over PMs? I don't like threads. Also I have a list of series based and non-series based ideas I'd like to go over with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom