Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Major Craving for an 1X1 Male VampireXMortal girl rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I`m angelduskgirlcat and I`m looking for any males that might be interested in rping as a male vampire only. In my next post I`ll have a list of things that I don`t do in my rps and also what are my kinks as well. Please post here if you are interested in doing this rp with me ok, hope to here from any males soon.

Cheers: angelduskgirlcat

Things I will not do in my rps are: Yuri,Yaoi,3somes,rape,loli,gangbangs,no whips, no chains,no piss play,no scat,no anal sex,no hardcore or really rough sex.

My kinks are: Where a male character is nice,kind,gentle,carring,very protective about my character,jealious if another male tries to hit on my female character, adventure,action,fighting, a bit of violence,oral sex,pregacy,and when a male character can make my female character cum, and gentle sex only.

Here is the plot idea for this rp.

The setting takes place inside a castle where a female mortal girl was hired by the mayor of this town to track down and try to talk this male vampire that lives in this castle and try to ask him why he still lives inside his castle and among all of these mortals that are all here for the Halloween dance.

It is also a masquerade ball as well and all of the mortals were in different costumes so no one knows who is who.

The female mortal girl slowly walks inside of the castle and she walks in the living room and she sees all of the guests inside the castle. And the doors close right behind her and all of guests as well. Everyone was a bit startled about this place and they all knew it was Halloween night.

Her name is Angel and she is 24 years old, she has blonde hair, hazel green eyes, 5’5,wearing a beautiful red and black laced dress and her mask was gold and her feathers on her mask were gold and white with blue diamonds along the face of her mask.

It's about 6pm at nighttime on a nice summer evening night out like tonight and Angel continues on watching all of guests dancing with each other on the first floor of the castle in the ballroom area where dances are always held in this castle. She is unaware that the male vampire is watching her from the shadows of the Ballroom among the crowd of mortals. (D.)

(Could your male vampire character be 26 years old?))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom