Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Holy Hell!

Noel spent the day going around town and talking to the town people, she wanted to know if there was anything that she could do for the people there but other then a few drunks that wanted to find God and some whores who had no interest at all her day was uneventful. It was good to have an uneventful day every now and again. She had spent the last few days dealing with the troll, water demon, and an assortment of other creatures she was sent after. She hadn't even had a chance to report home, it seemed that they just kept sending her from one monster to the next.It was strange to find that they weren't even letting her return home and rest between missions. They occasionally had a sister who would be so overzealous to rid the world of evil that they would have to bind them to their bed until they rested or else they would work themselves to death.. literally.

Still, it was good to find a town that had no evil... well, nothing that she needed to help with and none other then the demon that was following her around. It seemed that part of the day the demon topped following her. She wnated to make sure that he didn't go after anyone but she couldn't yell at the air without giving him away or looking crazy, neither seemed like a good idea. When the night fell she rented herself a room. Thankfully the rooms that they had came with two beds so she would not have to request an extra one.

When the demon finally did came in the girl just could not help but glare at him. "Well, look who decided to show. Amusing ourselves are we?" She asked him, assuming that he had spent the day trying to get other girls to sleep with him since she was still refusing to allow him to touch her. At the moment the scarf that had been hiding her hicky was on the bed next to her and she was combing out her golden locks. It was relaxing after a long day and just about the only relaxing thing that she could afford.

"Oh, come now my dear," Zarathustra replied as he laid back in the bed that Noel was sitting on. "I've been a good boy, I promise!" Okay, so it might not have actually been completley true. He did manage to peep in on a burlesque show or two during his sightseeing tour of the town, but nothing of significant perversion or anything like that. Besides, he needed as much energy as possible to get 'comfortable' with the priestess and based on how she looked as she removed her scarf to let her hair flow, she needed all the comfort she could get.

Without warning, Zarathustra suddenly sprang up and positioned himself right behind Noel, his long legs hanging off the bed on either side of her. He took her by the shoulders then and eased her back into his chest before whispering lightly, "You look tense. Perhaps I could help you with that, hmm?" Yeah, like she had the ability to deny him now that he had his hands on her already? And if she thought he was going to get all perverted with her, she was in for a bit of a surprise. Instead of going into one of his molestation frenzies, he started small, gently squeezing her shoulder blades in a nice, comfortable massage.

Noel rolled her eyes as he laid down on the bed that she was in. She ignored him and what he said, instead she decided to continue combing her hair. She just wanted to try her best and relax and this demon was certainly not helping. Then it seemed that he had changed his mind on whether or not he would help her relax... however it was not in the way Noel would have wanted.

Suddenly Zarathustra jumped up. He was behind her, his legs on either side of her thighs. Noel had been trying to relax, not sitting on end waiting for him to make a move like she usually was. This time he caught her off guard. The next thing she knew her back was against his chest and he was whispering to her about helping her relax. "H-Hey!" Noel protested, trying to get up off his chest only to be pulled back there. She was sure he was going to start molesting her like he usually did, the dirty pervert had enough strength to hold her down and do what ever he wanted but that wasn't what happened...

Her cheeks lit with blush as he began to gently squeeze her shoulders. It felt... nice. And as far as she knew touching someone's shoulder's was in no way inappropriate. Still the woman would do whatever it took to deny that fact. Even if it wasn't inappropriate there was no way she could let the demon know that his hands felt any kind of good.

Though she tried to deny it, Zarathustra could tell just by the twitching of her muscles that it must have felt good. And that's what he wanted for now, really. His grip might have been strong, but when he handled a woman, any woman, he always made sure to be as gentle as possible with them. This way, they would let down their guard and perhaps be open to more...sensual delights. "There. That's not so bad, now is it?" the demon whispered into her ear once more.

For a few minutes, he concentrated on the priestesses shoulders, waiting until they were nice and tender. Then, his hands slowly made their way to the back of her neck, his thumbs pressing into either side gently. Hopefully, Noel would find these pressure points of her rather stimulating as it should be because they were so close to her spinal cord where alot of important nerves were. Up and up he continued with his hands, making their way through her short blonde hair. It was nice and soft to the touch and had a rather delightful fragrance to it. But the demon went deeper still, rubbing her temples back and forth and giving an ever so sensitive tug on the hair to stimulate the scalp.

Surely, if Zarathustra were not a womanizing, demon heart eating, creature of the night, he would make a pretty good masseuse.

It did feel good. It felt better then she would want to admit to anyone, let alone the demon that had been trying to molest her just a few hours earlier. Even if he did try and claim he was asleep. She had seen how strong he was first hand. She had watched him take down a troll that had been able to throw her around like a rag doll. He had nothing but his hands and right now those hands of his were working their magic on her shoulders. After dislocating her shoulder just two days earlier it wasn't at best but his hands seemed to make it feel unbelievably better. The stress she'd retained from constant missions just seemed to melt away.

When he whispered into her ear again she swallowed, trying to stay resolute in her hatred of him. He had to try something, she was sure of it. Why else would he be doing this if not to try and get with his "concubine?" He lingered on her shoulders until the very last bit of her guard was whittled away, after that he moved to the back of her neck. Feeling his hands on the back of her neck she allowed her eyes to close, relaxing in his hands. It didn't bother her that he had his legs on either side of her and it didn't bother her that he was touching her. It wasn't inappropriate, he wasn't trying anything and it felt so good~!

But his hands wandered still. She felt his hands running through her hair she shivered slightly, goose bumps rising on her skin. It was a strange feeling, a feeling that should have given her warning. there was a reason why they wore their headdresses, people were not supposed to look at their hair let alone touch it. The headdress she had to leave behind was something that they got after reaching a certain point in their studies... but she wasn't worried about that right now. Her silken locks ran seamlessly through the demon's fingers, letting them do as they desired to her scalp. At this point she was like a doll in his hands. Her eyes closed, her breathing relaxed and all of her defenses were gone. The only thing she was focusing on right now was the tension that seemed to vanish beneath his touch... a touch that felt much better then it should.

Zarathustra seemed to be in complete control now. The tense feeling she had, all but gone thanks to his tender touch. But even with that, he continued. Slowly, he eased the woman into a bent position, her back within his sights. It was a shame he couldn't remove her garbs before continuing lest he ignite her wrath once more, but even with that, his hands would work their magic still. The demon placed his palms on her back, taking in the feeling of the fabrics that she wore. They felt a bit thin to him as he could feel the strap of her bra beneath it, perhaps making it easier to remove if he ever got the chance. And then slowly, he began to press and rub in a circular motion on her lower back.

Massaging these particular muscles would promote easier back and forth torso movement if she ever needed to get out of a tight situation and scince these muscles belonged to a female, agility and quickness should take precedent over raw power. Zarathustra, of course, couldn't help but be curious as to whether Noel was really enjoying it or not as she said not a word during the whole ordeal. This was a simple problem to take care of in his position and with a bit of a grin, his hands moved to her sides and kneaded gently. Perhaps a ticklish squeak would be enough to get her attention if he didn't have it already.

she should have stopped him, and she would have had she realized he leaning her forwards to give access to back. It didn't even bother her when she felt his hands feeling her bra beneath her cloths. The fabric was soft and thin, not because it was made to be so but because it was a worn dress. There were several spots where he'd find stitch marks. The girl was skilled with a needle, without looking the stitches seemed invisible but since this was what she wore to kill monsters it did sometimes get torn and she would have to repair it herself. But she wasn't worried about this, she was too busy swimming in pleasure as his fingers sailed over her body.

The muscles in her lower back were knotted. She hadn't been able to relax and after five straight missions anyone would be tense. Sure she did her stretches to keep limber but that couldn't keep all of the tension away. She could feel him working away the stress... Then he tickled her! A small squeak of sorts escaped the girl as she opened her eyes and turned to look at him. She had been so relaxed she hadn't fully realized what he had done and now realizing her bent position and the placement of his hands her face flushed. Sure it felt good, but she couldn't be doing this! She tried to pull away but he grabbed her back again, this time drawing out a small hiss of pain.

"H-hey! Let me go!" Noel protested though she did not squirm. She would have, you could put money on that, if he wasn't currently holding the spot she'd taken a hit from the troll. He'd been massaging her lower back and her shoulders, on her right side by her arm she'd taken a hit from the troll, hard enough to knock her through the air and into his coffin. The girl had a higher pain tolerance then most so she could ignore it... unless the spot was touched... which wouldn't be a problem if not for the touchy-feelly demon tagging along with her.

Though she might have tried to pull away, Zarathustra had no problem pulling Noel back to him, but when she recoiled in pain, the demon stopped everything he was doing and gave her a sort of concerned look. He could tell the difference between pain and pleasure and when he grabbed hold of the woman, she was definetley not feeling pleasure. "Oh my," he started looking to see where the tender spot was. "Did you hurt yourself? Perhaps I should take a closer look, yes?" Without warning, he grabbed at her garments and as swiftly as he would pierce another demon with his hand, lifted her uniform over her head. It would have come off had it not been for the collar which was seperate from the whole thing. This left the uniform completley covering her head while her back was exposed to him.

The sight Zarathustra saw was not a pleasant one. There were bruises in places along Noel's back and they were recent. The only thing he could think of that would explain them was when they first met. As he was still trapped, he heard a thud nearby and then he was released. That damn troll must have been responsible and though he killed it, he wished it were alive again so he could tear it apart in a fit of revenge. But that wasn't happening anytime soon as he had already consumed its heart. Instead, the demon simply sighed and shook his head. "Look at this," he muttered to himself. "A woman of your elegance should not be beaten like this. The woman who is to be my concubine should have soft skin that is free of such things. Perhaps a quick fix is in order, hmm? What do you think?

If only he were a little more aware that Noel would most likely be angry that Zarathustra lifted up her uniform without permission...

Did the demon look.... worried about her? No, that was silly, he was simply feigning concern to get her to let him under her skirt... or he could get there himself as he quickly proved when he lifted her dress right over her head, er, almost. He let the dress sit over her head, not only was it trapped over her head, blinding her, but it had her arms trapped in the fabric as well. Noel fought with the fabric of her own gown, trying to pull it back down to free her head but to do that she needed to figure out where her arms were and in the ball of fabric it was hard to tell. When he made the comment about her being his concubine her face went red and she gave up trying to pull it back down and simply pulled it off.

The dress had a wide neck, the collar was removable, there was even a ribbon connecting the sleeves so that they could be removed in warmer weather. The dress was made for any climate but right now it wasn't doing her any good blinding and binding her. Finally free of the dress she stumbled and fell to a knee before bouncing back up and spinning to face him. Without the dress she had only the collar that covered part of her shoulders, though it didn't dip down far enough and that made an almost window to her cleavage. The slip she wore under her dress was short, usually they were long but the long ones were two constricting, this one was so short not only was it indecent but it just barely reached low enough to cover her underwear. The white color, slip and thigh high stockings made a rather sexy outfit combined but that wasn't what Noel was thinking.

"What do you think you're doing?!" She demanded, attempting to cover herself with her dress, holding it against her to try and keep covered. Her cheeks were bright red, her blue eyes focused on his form, watching for any sudden moves while she desperately clung to the garment in her arms, trying to keep herself covered until she could slip back into it and make sure he wouldn't try anything while she did.

It did look rather sinister, Zarathustra lifting Noels outfit over her head, leaving her in her lingere for him to gaze upon. If he weren't concerned for her safety, he would have jumped up and started molesting her again. Instead, the demon simply crossed his arms and legs, watching her try to cover her shame. "Now, now," he started with a grin as his eyes undressed her even further. "I'm simply concerned about your well being is all. Yes, I understand the kind of work you do and it is...admirable..." Okay, so killing demons like himself wouldn't be so admirable to someone like him, but seeing as this was her, he was somewhat okay with it. "But it hurts me seeing women get beaten and bruised like that."

Zarathustra put his wrist to his forhead as if to simulate a distressed and saddened individual before continuing. "So you understand that I only want to help, right? Now come back over here and sit down so I can take a look. I promise I'll be as gentle as possible." The way he said it made it sound a bit perverted, but he really did mean well and he hoped that Noel's experience with his massaging techniques would make her a little more convinced of his intentions.

The way his eyes traced her body... she hated it. She felt dirty and exposed, no matter what she did to cover herself the feeling stayed. "Lying demon." She hissed at him, the blush clinging to her cheeks like she clung to the dress, "Of course my work is admirable, I do good for good people and save them from things like you. I've seen demons do much worse then this." She told him, mad at him for removing her dress while she was off guard and made at herself for lowering her guard in the first place. "If you didn't want to see women hurt you'd be stopping the demons that do this like I am!" She yelled at him, wishing he would stop looking at her like that.

Then he pretended to actually want to help her, what he really wanted was to get her sitting between his legs again. she was sure of it. "A-are you crazy?!" She asked, though she knew the answer. Yes. He was. "I'm not letting you touch me y-you shouldn't have been doing that in the first place!" But it felt soo~ good. The thought crept in deepening her blush. It had felt good. Had she not been a woman of god she would have loved to give him the benefit of the doubt and continue the massage, it was a shame it had to end like this... "What do you think you're going to do anyways?" Okay, so she wasn't against him continuing, but she wasn't about to let him know that.

For a demon as cunning as Zarathustra, it didn't take him long to put two and two together and realize that Noel actually enjoyed the massage he gave her. Of course, he did had an inkling earlier. She didn't have to say anything as her body did all the speaking for her. For him, it was like an opening to a wider path. First, it would be simple massaging, then he would grope her breasts, and then...it wasn't a surprise what went through the demon's mind then. But in order for this to happen, he would have to convince this priestess to sit back in his lap and accept what was going to happen to her.

"If you should know," Zarathustra started. "I was going to try and do something about those bruises of yours. But if you insist on walking around in pain all the time, then by all means, be my guest." He turned away then, crossing his arms and looking out the window. But as he did, his eyes turned slowly in her direction as a slight grin came across his face. "Of course, this will mean that I won't be able to give you any more massages..." It was almost as if the demon were telling Noel that he knew what she was feeling when he was touching her and if she wanted that feeling again, she should do as he requests.

The demon was devious and cunning. She was sure she had been so careful not to let him know but she had figured it out. She had enjoyed the way it felt. But there are perfectly good, god loving people that do the same thing... they just... aren't demons...Noel reasoned. He offered to do something about her bruises and she remembered what he had done with the bruise around her neck from where the creature had been strangling her. Se wondered if he could make this one go away too... But would he have to kiss it? The very idea of the demon kissing her bare back made her blush furiously but if it would make the bruise go away she didn't see a better alternative. She wasn't much help to the people if she wasn't at her best and it would take weeks for this to go away without aid. Sure there were magical healers and healing spells she could learn if she was any good with magic but since that was not the case...

"God, forgive me." The priestess whispered under her breath before she hesitantly went back over to the demon, still clutching her dress tightly to her from in hopes of keeping herself covered. She sat in her previous spot, not even daring to look over her shoulder for how deep she was blushing. Her heart was racing inside of her chest. I shouldn't be doing this. I SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS! The thought repeated over and over in her mind. She kept her arms crossed in front of her, holding the dress to preserve as much of her decency as she could but the silken slip the the only ting that stood between the demon and her naked back. Despite the slip she hadn't felt more naked in her entire life. "So.. what exactly do you plan to do... to make the bruises go away?" She asked him, trying to keep her voice steady and not daring to look back at him as she spoke.

"All according to plan," Zarathustra thought to himself as Noel reluctantly came back to him. He was all to ready to show what his hands could really do. But first he had to deal with these bruises on her body. It was a simple task really, all he had to do was leave his 'mark' where the bruises were. It could actually ammount to anything from a bite to a hickie to a scratch. Whatever it was, it had a sort of power of superiority over other people's bodies, masking and replacing their marks with his own. And though it wouldn't relieve her of the pain she felt, at least it wouldn't be seen by normal human eyes. But what method to use?

Sure, Zarathustra could just start suckling her back, but that would be awkward and leave one bruise in place of another. And of course, biting and scratching were clearly out of the question. Then the demon had a bit of an idea. It would probably be gross in the priestesses eyes, but it would have to do for now. He put his hands to his face and covered his palms with his saliva. These slimy hands of his then began to slowly rub up and down Noel's back and as the slimy sensation stimulated her nerves, the demon spoke out. "Now, now, just be calm. I'm masking the bruises with my saliva. You didn't think a hickie was the only method of covering an injury, did you? And as long as I'm massaging you like this, you won't be feeling any of the discomforts of your journey. It's what you wanted, wasn't it?"

Noel sat there looking at the floor between her feet, she knew that she shouldn't be doing this, that she should be ashamed to be sitting there. She knew that he shouldn't be touching her, no one should be toughing her, especially not a demon, especially not a demon who wanted to have sex with her. Yet there she was, sitting between his legs, in just her slip, undies and stockings, with her back to him waiting for him to lay hands on her.... This whole situation was wrong. Very wrong.

Then she felt his hands on her back. They felt, oddly slimy. She shivered slightly from the feeling, wondering why he was slimy this time and not last time. Then she heard it and her face paled. "Y-you're joking?!" Noel stammered. It was bad enough that he was touching her and now he was rubbing his spit on her? The girl shuddered, I need a bath. "I-I.... I can't have you rubbing spit all over me..." Noel struggled but almost reluctantly. It was as if she needed to struggle for appearances but she didn't want to get up... As it was Noel was feeling so conflicted she wasn't sure what to do. She knew what she had been taught and what she had done but this... this was new and she hadn't been trained for how to handle this.

Zarathustra was almost ready to force Noel back down again, but once he noticed her hesitation, he thought otherwise. It would have to be up to her to decide whether or not to get up, though if he was her, he would stay despite the slimy feeling on his back. "Oh, don't worry about it," the demon replied rubbing his hands on her back in a circular motion. "Even if you decide to bathe, my mark will still be on you. Demonic saliva is not so easily dispersed by bath water, after all. And besides..." The demon leaned in close to whisper into Noel's ear. "I think you liiike it."

As he kept one hand on her back, Zarathustra wrapped his other arm around her waist through the clothing she held to keep her nudity from him and his palm was placed firmly on her stomach. He began to rub it in a circular motion much like he did her back. Only this time it was more like he was rubbing the belly of a cat which was ironic considering he wanted to hear this priestess purr like a kitten.

Noel had been hoping that he would force her back down like before, at least then he could use that as an excuse like "The second I found out what he was doing I tried to get away but he held me there!" But that was not the case. In the end she did stay, blushing furiously and looking down, ashamed of herself for even allowing herself to be in that position. Hearing that the saliva would sty even if she did bath did not help to better her disposition. She wanted the bruises gone, she didn't want to be marked by him. She wasn't his slave to mark, she was a woman of God... A woman who shouldn't be letting him touch her...

When he whispered that last bit into her ear the girl's blush deepened and she turned her face away form him. "You're a liar. I'm doing this because I can't help people covered in giant bruises." and because it feels good but I'll be damned before I tell you that. She added in her mind. Just then one of his hands snaked around to her front and wormed its' way under the dress she'd been clinging to herself. "H-H-Hey!" The priestess protested his advance. She struggled but just briefly, the feeling of him rubbing circles into her back and her stomach felt nice and before she knew it she was once more relaxing into his arms and while she did not purr he did manage to draw out a few pleasured whimpers as he worked out knots she didn't even know she had.

Noel's whimpers were like music to Zarathustra's ears. He could only imagine what was going through her mind as his hands worked both her back and her stomach. And with every whimper, he could feel her defenses weakening. The bruises were already beginning to dissapear, but the demon said nothing of this and the woman was too wrapped up in pleasure to realize it. "Just a little longer," he thought to himself. "Just a little longer and she will be mine."

But for a demon like Zarathustra, patience with a woman was not quite a strong suit for him. Without warning, his hand slid lower. He was too eager to feel her down there to see if she was being turned on by his actions. He had only felt her there once before, and it resulted in a rather painful experience for his manhood. Still, the demon was willing to take the risk. If he could just slip his hand under her panties, then he would be set. It was then, his hand made contact with the fabric...

Noel was lost in her pleasure, just allowing herself to enjoy the experience. Had she been paying more attention she would have noticed it sooner. As his hand began to slip lower and lower she was totally oblivious, suddenly she felt a tug at her panties. Her eyes shot open and she began to struggle. "Stop! No!" The bliss was gone. The demon that had been giving her such a wonderful massage was now trying to get into her panties! She quickly grabbed his hand and tried to pull it away form her panties.

"Stop! Let me go!" She yelled at him as she struggled to get away from his grasp. This thing was over now. She knew that she shouldn't have been doing this, that she shouldn't have trusted him and this was proof to that. Noel didn't even bother holding the dress to cover herself as she fought against him. It didn't matter if he got a look at her in her slip as long as he didn't get a look into her panties.

Zarathustra was, needless to say, a bit dissapointed that he didn't get the prize he desired. It seemed he had more work to do before completley seducing this woman of the faith. As soon as Noel began to protest, he allowed her to be released, putting his arms in the air in the process. It didn't stop him, of course, from putting on a grin and chuckling a bit. "Alright, alright," He started as he backed away from her a bit. "I got everything done I needed to so you shouldn't have to worry anymore."

Giving a quick look over Noel's partially nude body, Zarathustra could indeed see that he did his job well as was to be expected. He only wished he could get into her more private areas without her freaking out so much. But it seemed it would be quite awhile before the priestess opened up to him in such a way. After giving her a moment to get her bearings, the demon laid back in the bed looking up at the ceiling as if nothing were wrong.

The second that she was released Noel sprang out of his arms, grabbing up her dress and throwing it on. It didn't matter if he was watching her put it on, she just wanted to get it on and no longer be trapped in her undergarments in his arms. Once her dress was on, her face red with enbarassment. "I-I can't.. no. No I should have known you would do that! I did know you would do that! I knew it... but.... Damn I knew it!" Noel shook her head. She felt... confused... and she didn't like the feeling.

Reaching down Noel grabbed up her shoes, leaning against the wall she put the shoes on. "You.... Just-... Just stay here! Don't go anywhere! That that will stop you." She huffed, "If you have to leave the room then don't let yourself be seen. We don't need you setting the town in a panic." She scolded him, once both her shoes were on she went to the door. "I need to get some air." She said before darting out of the room and leaving here there to enjoy himself. It wasn't the air that she needed, it was getting away from him.

She managed to slip past the people in the inn without being spotted. After that she found a barn on the edge of town and ducked inside. She needed to get away, to hide from everyone else while she tried to make sense of all this. She saw a small stole usually used for milking the cows and sat upon it, trying to make sense of things. She pulled her legs up close and rested her elbows on her knees. he ran her fingers through her hair and sighed loudly. He was a demon, she was supposed to be killing him, not letting him touch her, rub his saliva into her, hicky her neck... She crossed her arms over her knees and buried her face into them. He was polluting her. She couldn't loose him, couldn't kill him, and little by little he was dirtying her with his demonic essence... and she didn't know what she could do to stop him.

Zarathustra might have expected Noel to go all crazy and attack him once more, but this time, her reaction was more of confusion than anger. It was as if she were trying to come to grips with what just happened to her. The demon wasn't surprised, of course. Here she was, a woman of the church who took a vow to virginity and he was trying to destroy that very belief. But what made it okay for him, in his mind, was that it was in his nature to do such things to women. He had lived free all his life up until the point where he was sealed and released once more. There was no person who could stop him up to that point so he did it so often that it became like a natural reflex.

Aside the fact that he wasn't surprised though, Zarathustra was a bit worried about her. She had taken off, ordering him not to leave unless it was an emergency. Most likely, she went to some quiet area to gather her thoughts and wonder what to do next. If only there was something he could do to comfort her. Something without having to resort to perversion. He needed to think for awhile, but after a short time, he felt stuffed by his surroundings and decided to go outside. Perhaps if he kept an eye on Noel, he would figure things out easier. The demon pulled open the window and jumped outside, making sure to keep himself hidden and began the search for his woman...

Back
Top Bottom