Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ramblings of Shu

Shu

Planetoid
So my boyfriend and I went over to one of our best friends apartment today. He is the father of my Godson. As soon as we came in I got to feed the munchkin. ^.^ He is now about five and a half months old. Our friend cooked us dinner and I fed the little guy again before his bath and bed. Then while we were out on the porch smoking I found out why baby-momma wasn't around...apparently she admitted herself into the local mental institution...while our friend was at work and her grandmother was babysitting.

I guess I should give some background...eh I'll make it short. More or less she was our friends fuck-buddy and he told her on several occasions including when he first met her that he didn't want a relationship. Apparently she didn't listen even after finding out that she was pregnant. So a few weeks ago when they got in a fight and he said it again it finally hit her. I guess she really couldn't deal with it. She is the clingy type that falls in 'love' easily and doesn't want to let go.

My thinking is because she has been married once and is (as far as I know) still going through a divorce she made up this fairy tale story that she would fall in love, have a kid, and live happily ever after.

I personally can't believe that she could so easily just up and leave her own child and her baby's father without really even saying anything.

I love that child to death and will do what ever I can in my power to take care of him. If I have to I will be a surrogate mother to him...and at the rate things are going even though I'm only 22 I think I might take better care of him than she would. I'm not saying that she doesn't love him. Don't get me wrong. But I don't think she was ready for a child. I know I'm not either but before he was born my boyfriend and I had a serious discussion after being asked if we would be the Godparents. We both agreed we would quit and or do anything that we had to, to help take care of this child. Especially if the worst was to happen and he became and orphan. We both agreed we would adopt him and take him in as our own, granted letting him know about his real parents and all if he couldn't remember.

I just can not imagine leaving my five and a half old son at home and admitting myself to a mental hospital. Wait...let me rephrase... I couldn't imagine it since in my opinion I don't think she needed it. I think she was trying to find a way to make my friend, the father, feel bad and use it as an excuse. Honestly I don't know how to react to her next time I see her...but I really am beginning to feel like she is an unfit parent...and I hate to think that. Slowly though I'm beginning to think that it's true.

*Sigh*
I just really needed to rant I guess...

So... O.O

Let's start with the bad things first shall we?

1- I have work today at 4:30 (don't get me wrong I like my job but it's just so pretty outside I don't want to go in)

2- I may or may not have a benign tumor on my boob... With all the research I did, if it is what I think it is, it would be benign for sure. I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday morning.

Um...That's it for the bad stuff.

Good stuff...

1- My dad is willing to buy me a new phone, the droid 2 to be exact ^.^

2- My bf finally got a phone

3- My bf is starting his own business (hence why he got a cell)

4- It's a gorgeous day outside!

5- I have a three day weekend.

6- I was pre-qualified for a $20,000 loan from the bank.

7- My boyfriend and I might be able to buy a house! XD

o________________O I sure as hell hope it's benign woman. You keep me updated D:<

I'm still jealous you're getting a droid. Then again you have to deal with touch screens...so not as jealous xD;

Does this mean I can Text you now all the time with no worries? XD

AND. I'm off Sunday. Lunch/Dinner at my place?

Ok...update.

I do not have a benign tumor, and thank god it's not a malignant one either. Apparently it is something else. But no worries I'm fine.

I got my new phone today. It's a lot of fun to play with.

My bf and I now are unsure if we will buy a house now or renew our lease (if we still can) for another six months.

Other than that same old same old.

Vega: Yes you can text me anytime you want no worries just like before :p I still may not be able to answer immediately if I'm at work though.

Back
Top Bottom