Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Test Subject by RobBase086 and Selina_rosie

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Dr. Robert Sandage has been working for months with his beautiful assistant Dr. Selina Sanchez on a experiment that is set up to help people but what Dr. Sandage did not know was that it was going to be a new method to control people. Dr. Sandage thought his assistant was very attractive but she had a boyfriend though. He decides to celebrate that the experiment is done with.

He wants to know what would happen by trying this with his assistant. Dr. Sanchez. Dr. Sanchez would you please come into my office to do a celebration toast with me?" Smiling now and plans to use what he has created on her.

Selina Sanchez was at her desk filling out some forms on the project they were doing while talking to her boyfriend James on the phone. She looked up from her work as she heard Dr. Sandage call her name. She told James she had to get off the phone, finished her what she was writing, and then made her way to his office. "You called Dr.?" She was wearing her usual type of work clothes as shw walked in and clothes the door.

Selina_rosie said:
Selina Sanchez was at her desk filling out some forms on the project they were doing while talking to her boyfriend James on the phone. She looked up from her work as she heard Dr. Sandage call her name. She told James she had to get off the phone, finished her what she was writing, and then made her way to his office. "You called Dr.?" She was wearing her usual type of work clothes as shw walked in and clothes the door.

"Yes I did call for you Dr. Sanchez! I would like to propose a toast to our accomplishment on this new project that we have been working on." He smiles at her handing her the glass of wine that he has given her some of the wine for her to drink to have control over her. Smiling now and then saying, "May our new project be a success!" He then sips on his wine and watches as she picks up her glass now.

Selina smiled as she took the cup, "Cheers." She said as she happily took a drink. She felt a weird sensation wash over her but just blamed the alcohol. "When will you announce the completion of the project sir?" She sat down as she continued to get light head from sips of the wine.

Selina_rosie said:
Selina smiled as she took the cup, "Cheers." She said as she happily took a drink. She felt a weird sensation wash over her but just blamed the alcohol. "When will you announce the completion of the project sir?" She sat down as she continued to get light head from sips of the wine.

Robert smiled at her as he watched her holding the cup up. "Cheers!" The two cups clang together as he then watched her drink some more. "In due time I will announce that the project is complete." He was waiting til she drank the full cup and then he would use the remote control on her to make sure that it works effectively.

Selina downed the rest if her drink as she smiled at him. "Think of how many people we can help." She said happily then shook her head as her mind got cloudy. "Wow that drink is really messing with me. I need to go back to work." She said as she carefully tried to stand up. Her legs shook and she softly fell back into her chair. "Or I can just sit here a moment longer.

Selina_rosie said:
Selina downed the rest if her drink as she smiled at him. "Think of how many people we can help." She said happily then shook her head as her mind got cloudy. "Wow that drink is really messing with me. I need to go back to work." She said as she carefully tried to stand up. Her legs shook and she softly fell back into her chair. "Or I can just sit here a moment longer.

He smiled as she drank the rest of the wine donw. "Yes I know that it can help a lot of people out Dr. Sanchez." He was happy that she had downed the whole glass of wine. "Well you just drank what we have been working on! In due time you will be going to work." He smiled at her. "Yes please sit down." Dr. Sandage then pulled out the remote control and pressed a button. "Dr. Sanchez you know you want me and you have fantasized about me ever since we started to work on this project."

"What.... what do you mean?" Selina asked him. She looked at him questioningly as she heard his comments about fantasizing about him. "What do you mean Dr.? I have a boyfriend?!" She watched as he pulled out a remote and pressed a button. "What is that?" She was so confused and her mind was getting more and more clouded.

Selina_rosie said:
"What.... what do you mean?" Selina asked him. She looked at him questioningly as she heard his comments about fantasizing about him. "What do you mean Dr.? I have a boyfriend?!" She watched as he pulled out a remote and pressed a button. "What is that?" She was so confused and her mind was getting more and more clouded.

"You know you have fantasized about me ravaging you on my desk here and taking you from behind Selina!" That is what you want don"t you to please your man you love now!" He smiled as he was pushing the button down now. "I am your boyfriend now Dr. and you will be dumping your man James and being such a bitch to him too!" He held the remote toward her now. "It is the remote that controls you Dr.. Now I have control over you and I am your master!" He smiles and then walks over to her kissing her deeply and passionately now.

"N-no I haven't!" Selina's mind was getting more and more foggy with each passing second. It was getting hard to deny what he was saying. "I can't dump him. I love him." Her voice was weaker then before. When he said he was her master she nodded lightly. "Yes..... you.... you are my master." She whimpered then began to kiss him back.

Selina_rosie said:
"N-no I haven't!" Selina's mind was getting more and more foggy with each passing second. It was getting hard to deny what he was saying. "I can't dump him. I love him." Her voice was weaker then before. When he said he was her master she nodded lightly. "Yes..... you.... you are my master." She whimpered then began to kiss him back.

"Yes you have!" Dr. Sandage smiled in a evil way as her mind became more clouded in judgement as each passing second went bye. "Yes you will dump him in a manner that is cold hearted without any emotions at all. You loe me now!" He could hear him gaining more control over her as each passing second went bye now. "That is a good girl!" He kissed her back deeply and passionately as he picked her up setting her onto his desk in his office. He then spread her legs apart and stuck his head in between her legs. He began to gently nibble onto her thighs and then his fingers began to rub and massage her pussy now.

"Yes master I will do whatever you say." Selina whimpered as she watched an evil smile grow over his lips. "W-wait master." Selina pushed him away as she ran to grab her cell phone. She set it to record their fun. She pulled Dr. Sandage back to her as she kissed him roughly and ground against him.

Selina_rosie said:
"Yes master I will do whatever you say." Selina whimpered as she watched an evil smile grow over his lips. "W-wait master." Selina pushed him away as she ran to grab her cell phone. She set it to record their fun. She pulled Dr. Sandage back to her as she kissed him roughly and ground against him.

"That is a good love slave! I still think you need to consume more wine." As he grabs her a larger glass now to drink down. "Wait for what?" He was wondering what she was up to and had to find out about it but had to wait patiently until he had her totally under his control. He was trying to watch what she was doing but could not see though. Feeling her pull him back into her and started to gind against him now. "Drink up my naughty love slave!"

"It's a surprise." Selina giggled. Once she was back in the chair and he handed her another glass of wine she downed the entire thing. She shivered at that familiar sensation from earlier overwhelmed her. "More master?" She asked as she bit her lip.

Selina_rosie said:
"It's a surprise." Selina giggled. Once she was back in the chair and he handed her another glass of wine she downed the entire thing. She shivered at that familiar sensation from earlier overwhelmed her. "More master?" She asked as she bit her lip.

"So my naughty love slave has a surprise for her master eh?" He smiled loving that she is falling under his control now and watching her drink the whole glass of wine down. "Ok I will give you more provided you tell me what you are up to first?" This was a way to test to see how much further she is under his control now.

"I'm recording us when we fuck so I can send it to James to use that to break up with him. More wine please." Selina said all this fast as she reached for more and more wine. She wanted as much as she could get.

Selina_rosie said:
"I'm recording us when we fuck so I can send it to James to use that to break up with him. More wine please." Selina said all this fast as she reached for more and more wine. She wanted as much as she could get.

"I love how calculating you are Selina! That is a good love slave!" He smiled and loved that his plan was working as he did give her more to drink. "Yes you shall have as much as you want baby! How much do you love your master now? I think we should get a good fuck video to send to James as well. What do you think baby?" As he smiled hoping some of his naughtiness will rub off onto her now.

Selina downed the entire bottle quickly. "I love you so much master. I want your cock." Selina nodded her head furiously. "Yes master. I want him to see that I've found something better."

Selina_rosie said:
Selina downed the entire bottle quickly. "I love you so much master. I want your cock." Selina nodded her head furiously. "Yes master. I want him to see that I've found something better."

He could not believe how fast she was drinking the wine that they created there in the lab. "I love you too my beautiful love slave Selina! I want to feel you sucking my cock and my cock inside you too so we can bond together as soulmates forever as one!" He smiled and laughed in a evil way hering how she wanted them having sex together video taped so her boyfriend can watch this. "I think we should also do video taping here at work and at my place baby. What do you think about that my naughty love slave?" As he walked up to her and then started to fondle her breasts and squeeze them a bit. Undoing her blouse that she had on. Then exposing her breasts that were in her bra now. He bends down kissing and licking her lips and tongue now as they met.

"I love your ideas master. You're so smart. You always have good ideas." Selina moaned as he began to play with her body. She finished the bottle and sat it down as he took off her top. "Master that feels amazing."

Selina_rosie said:
"I love your ideas master. You're so smart. You always have good ideas." Selina moaned as he began to play with her body. She finished the bottle and sat it down as he took off her top. "Master that feels amazing."

"I am glad that my young protege loves my ideas and I will help you Selina to become a new woman with you by my side!" He smiled kissing her lips deeply and sucking onto her tongue now. His fingers playing with her nipples now. He pulls and twists onto them just a bit. Loving the sound of her moaning for him in pleasure. "I am glad that you love it my naughty love slave!" Smiling looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

Selina_rosie said:
Selina moaned as he sucked on her tongue. She loved the way he was treating her. She groaned and arched her back as he twisted and pulled her nipples. "Master please! Fuck me!"

"Yes I shall fuck you my naughty love slave! I want you to bend over onto my desk with your ass out for me!" As he demanded her to do this. He then watched as she bent over for him like he told her to do. He smiled as he then grabbed a hold of her hips. He smacked her ass again and again. Then the next second he grabbed a hold of her hips and thrusted his hard cock into her and began to slide deep and hard inside her.

Back
Top Bottom