Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Tournament (Jugger82 & LoveIce)

Isabelle fell asleep with his whole cock AND balls in her mouth, her saliva keeping them wet and pleasured.

(Damn she shoulda choked lol)

In the morning, Nathan woke up and felt something was off. He looked under the covers to see his entire genatalia in her mouth as she slept.

Nathan- Wha the fuck...

(Evil >.<)

Isabelle's whole face was red but still still kept it in, wanting to please him more, her tongue kept on moving and she kept on sucking as she slept.

(No I mean if she kept in her mouth while she slept, wouldn't she have choked?)

Nathan- Hmph...nothing like a good ole morning blowjob.

He lay there and watched her as she did what she did and was impressed that she kept it all in for so long. He could feel her tongue against his cock and felt he had came once or twice while he was sleeping.

Nathan- Damn...all night...!?

(Yes but she kept it in, and she just gagged a lot ^.^)

Isabelle sucked on his cock hard, flicking her tongue at the small slit. Even in sleep, she knew how to give blowjobs. She kept it in for 8 hours straight.

Nathan- Weird. Before this, she was so new to sex and was a virgin. I'm starting to wonder how the hell she became good just like...well like that.

HE could feel he would cum soon and smirked. She'd get another taste of his load of cum in her mouth.

Isabelle had been trained last night and abused when she didn't follow so she became the obedient good sex slave. She sucked and licked on his cock and balls harder.

Nathan smiled and soon let his load fly into her mouth. It was much more than any other day and he could feel it slightly pushing out of her mouth from it overfilling.

Isabelle gagged and woke up, swallowing his load and giving his cock and balls a last good lick and a deep smell. "I'm sorry master for yesterday, please forgive me." She kneel in front of his cock.

Nathan looked at her and rubbed the back of his head. He would have deeply kissed her were it not he just shot his load in her mouth 3 times during the night.

Nathan- Yeah yeah...whatever you're forgiven...though I still won't change my mind about others having a chance to become my bride. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go get to fighting.

He got up and went to the arena.

Isabelle sighed and crawled into bed, closing her eyes.

~~~

At the arena, there was a hot girl waiting, she had abs and muscles of girl's and was about 20 or so. She clenched her fist, smirking, she knew she could beat the next person. She was far more powerful than Isabelle.

(If she becomes one of your mains, can you post an image on your character post on the front page?)

Nathan soon arrived and saw the girl. He smirked.

Nathan- Looks like I'll have another sex slave on my hands once I kick your ass girl. You won't be able to lay a finger on me! Unless its seductive.

HE smirked and got ready to fight.

(So she'll be the dom of your character)

Her name was Red. She smirked at him and went towards him. "Bet you can't beat me." She laughed.

"Whoever beats who has to serve the other forever." She crossed her arms, she was sure she would win.

Nathan shrugged.

Nathan- Ok.

He "disappeared" all of a sudden but reappeared behind her. His hands went to her breasts where she squeezed them firmly.

Nathan- Oh yeah, you'll do just nicely.

Name : Red
Description : http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jv3nI0G229k/SUCAK6oAZfI/AAAAAAAABSg/C_JJmrnE5QA/s400/ava_anime_girl.jpg
Other :
Ability : Have superhuman strength and able to make a person slow down a lot.

Red gasped and slapped him with incredible strength, kicking his balls as she hurried to the fighting arena.

Nathan groaned after recovering from the hits and slowly limped to the arena. On stage he heard the bell ding and he wasn't even fully prepared. HE could hardly move.

Nathan- Sh-Shit!

Red smirked and laughed. She kicked his chest with incredible strength and punched his balls at the same time.

Nathan- Gah!

He was sent skidding across the arena stage but stopped right before he would fall off. He wouldn't win this if he kept up what he was doing and he wouldn't allow himself to lose. He needed more sex slaves and the prize money. He got up and dashed toward her with amazing speed though it was slower because of the nut shots.

Red laughed as she saw his incredible speed. She had the power to make anybody slower. She slowed him down to a turtle speed. She then grabbed him and slammed him against the ground, stepping her boots, digging the heel in his balls. "Say that you lost!!" She yelled.

Nathan cried out in pain.

Nathan- Never!!

He tried to push her off but it wasn't working and he was pretty sure his balls were numb now from all the beatings they took.

Back
Top Bottom