Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Tournament (Jugger82 & LoveIce)

Isabelle cried out as he pressed harder against her hymen, she whimpered softly. "FUCK ME PLEASE!!! TAKE MY VIRGINITY!! I'M YOURS FOREVER!!" She screamed.

Isabelle screamed in pain and cried before moaning softly. "Ohhh, I feel so filled with your cock in me.."

Nathan- See...its not as bad as you thought now is it...? You'll be my first bride of many. Get used to it.

He began to thrust into her slowly at first but it ended up becoming slightly rough as he pounded her against the backrest with her arms still pinned. He kissed up and down her neck.

Isabelle cried out in pain and shook a little. "W-Will I be your favorite bride?" She asked, adoring how great his strength and stamina is and blushing at the sight of his abs and muscles.

Nathan- For now...yes...but you better do what I say when I say it...You're my little pet from here on out.

He laughed and thrusted into her harder and could hear the backrest pounding against the wall also now.

Isabelle shook with fear and screamed again in pain as he thrusted into her harder, her insides felt sore as she squirmed. "Y-Yes, I'm your little pet and you can do anything to me." She whispered, her eyes showing fear. She was now scared of him and dare not to make him upset.

Nathan thought it would calm her down if he kissed her on the lips as he thrusted into her. He could feel he would cum soon, but wouldn't give her the priviledge of feeling his juices inside her.

Isabelle moaned and suddenly kissed him back, giggling to herself. She smiled.

Nathan- You'll be my favorite little pet...forever.

He continued to thrust into her. He was determined to make her climax again before he would let his cum out all over her body.

Nathan- See. This is a lot better than texting friends isn't it?

Isabelle panted, moaning and shaking. "Ohhh yes!" She moaned and screamed, her juices made a damp spot on the bed.

Isabelle hesitated, covering her face with her hands, not wanting to get his cum all over her hair and face and certainly not her mouth, she thought it was nasty.

Isabelle didn't care, she was not going to make his cum like her facial, she'll have to wash, rinse, wash, rinse to get the smell out and taste out.

Nathan frowned and shook his head. He pulled away and didn't cum.

Nathan- You disappoint me. You whore. There will be many more women willing to take my cock to its full capabilities. You're just a practice fuck doll to me, you're worthless.

Isabelle slowly looked at him. "I'm sorry..I'm not a practice fuck doll, I'll be yours forever." She hugged his legs.

Nathan- Get off of me!

He pushed her off.

Nathan- You're a practice doll and thats that. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to rest for tomorrow's match. Perhaps I'll fight a woman and get her to fuck me a hell of a lot better than you do.

He walked into his room and laid down on the bed.

Isabelle whimpered and followed him. She unzipped his pants quickly and sucked on his cock hungrily, trying to not gag and take it all in.

Isabelle couldn't breathe, she kept on gagging, making his cock vibrate in her throat. She looked up at Nathan, tears in her eyes as she desperately tried to suck and lick his cock as fast as she can.

Nathan kept her mouth all the way over his cock and kept it so she gagged. He could feel he would cum soon and smirked.

Nathan- Just a little longer...keep gagging, it really turns me on.

Isabelle looked up at him with tears in her eyes as she gagged uncontrollably, feeling her breath losing. She quickly gagged even more, licking on his cock like a lollipop as she moaned.

Back
Top Bottom