Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Tournament (Jugger82 & LoveIce)

Isabelle pushed him away. She wiped her lips and moaned as he rub her clit. "No kissing you idiot!!"

Isabelle ignored him. "Fine I'm your slave, so what?" She looked away, her face clearly blushing.

Isabella moaned softly and her pussy became wetter, her juices covering her inner thighs. "Ohhh, more.."She moaned out surprisingly.

Nathan soon began to slowly stick his middle finger into her until it was all the way inside. He began to pull in and out of her slowly as he continued to kiss up and down her neck.

Isabelle moaned as he fingered her. She looked at him and smiled for the first time. "How about let me pleasure you?" She said in a most childish tone as she can.

Nathan- And here I thought you didn't want to go through with this.

He pulled his hand out to see it soaking wet and he chuckled a bit. He laid down next to her and waited for her to do something.

Isabelle giggled and took his hand. She licked it all clean before moving on to his neck, she licked up and down along his neck and kept on going down slowly as she reached his chest.

Isabelle blushed and licked both his nipples. She went down slowly until her lips reached the base of his cock, then she went down his legs instead, not touching his cock.

She went licking all the way down to his foot and did the same with the other leg. She raised up and smiled innocently. "Done."

"Oh really? Then how about this?" Isabelle bit his cock as hard as she can, walking towards the exit.

Nathan yelped. As soon as she let go and made for the exit, he ran at her and grabbed her. He held her in a bear hug before pulling her over to the bed and laid on her as he began to finger her some more.

Nathan- Bitch! I'm gonna make you pay for that!

Isabelle hissed as he grabbed her. She moaned as he fingered her. "OHHH!!!" She screamed from the pleasure.

Isabelle screamed from the intense pleasure and moaned uncontrollably. "FUCK ME!!! OHHH FASTER!!!" She yelled.

She screamed and screamed as she climaxed, her juice bursting into his hand. She moaned and moaned. "FUCK ME PLEASE!!!" She screamed. "TAKE MY VIRGINITY!!!"

Nathan smirked and pushed her against the backrest of the bed. HE pined her arms to her side against the backrest as he continued to kiss her and slowly he slipped his cock into her pussy.

Isabelle whimpered as his cock was pressed against her hymen. "Ow.."

"F-Fuck me.." Isabelle whispered to him, closing her eyes at the pain and pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom