Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Tournament (Jugger82 & LoveIce)

Nathan felt his body began to boil and he frowned as he held his chest as the heat succumbed him.

Nathan- Its going to take more than simple heat to bring me down!

He took his coat off to reveal him in just his pants and tank top. This would cool him down some.

Isabella kicked his chest as hard as she can, her body was red and boiling but it had no effect on her except making her stronger and more angry.

Nathan grabbed her foot and smirked. He flipped her over his head until she slung around his shoulders. He laughed as he walked over to the edge of the arena. He was about to throw her out. His body was pulsing with heat and he'd have to hurry but he wanted her to be scared of losing.

Isabelle struggled as she tried to pull her leg away but couldn't. Her eyes widened with fear as he was going to the edge. "Nooo, don't you dare!!!" SHe hissed.

Nathan laughed.

Nathan- Undo this "spell" on my body and I won't throw you over.

He was near the edge of the arena now and was ready to throw her out of the ring.

Isabelle trusted him and made his body a normal temperature again. She was scared out of her minds.

Nathan immediately threw her out of the ring as soon as his body temperature was back to normal. He laughed at her.

Nathan- You actually thought I'd play fair? Now then...you're my sex bride. I'll see you in my dorm later.

He smirked and laughed at her again before walking off after the announcer announced his win.

Isabelle whimpered as he threw her out, she managed to sit up and was shaking in fear as he laughed at her. She watched him leave and left through the other door, her back hurting a lot.

~~3 hours later~~~

She was supposed to be at his dorm right now but she wasn't, she wasn't going to be his sex bride, she was going to stay here and he can't do nothing about it.

Isabelle noticed him and rolled her eyes. "Texting, duh." She laughed and continued.

Nathan walked over and smacked the phone out of her hand. He glared at her.

Nathan- You. Me. My dorm....about an hour ago! Thats what you were supposed to be doing! Not texting!

Isabelle dropped the phone and glared at him. She stood up and faced him very closely. "Make me." She hissed.

Isabelle cried out in pain as he pulled her hair. She whimpered as he tossed her on the bed and closed her eyes as he undressed. "Eww!!! Put your clothes back on sicko!!" She yelled.

Nathan pinned her to the bed as he lay on top of her naked. He began to kiss up and down her neck and collar bone as his hand trailed over to her breast. He slipped his hand inside her shirt and began to massage her breast.

Isabelle couldn't help but moan, she enjoyed the feeling and sensation. She moaned louder. "Oooo..." She was getting wet within minutes.

Nathan- Believe me, before tonight's over with you're mind will change on the matter.

His hand trailed down and rubbed the outside of her pantings where her pussy would be.

"Sure..." Isabelle muttered and moaned as her pussy was rubbed. Her panties had a damp spot.

Nathan smirked and began to pull her pants off to see her panties.

Nathan- Damn you're wet.

He pulled her panties down slowly to reveal her pussy.

Nathan- Tell me...are you still a virgin?

Isabelle nodded slightly, moaning still. Her juices ran down her legs. Her pink and red pussy waiting to be abused.

Back
Top Bottom