Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Tournament (Jugger82 & LoveIce)

(OK)

Red rolled her eyes and got some clamps and clamped three to his cock, one for the cock head, one for the middle of his cock and one for the base. Five for his balls, two for each ball, the other three for his sac. Two for his nipples. They were all connected to a electric shock controller, she shocked him with a medium shock.

Nathan cried out in pain to the shock therapy.

(Huh...I wonder if its coincidence this is happening cause the other day I was just talking to some friends about this weird fetish I heard about with a car battery lolz)

Red was bored and turned the shock to the highest and made it to shock him 25 times.

(What fetish? o.o)

Red stopped and removed the clamps, kissing him and stroked his red cock. "Lick my pussy." She demanded, spreading her legs.

Red moaned and forced his mouth deeper in her pussy, letting her sweet juices run down his chin.

Red nodded and threw him in the bed. "My bladder is full." Red smirked and forced his mouth to her pussy,

Red then started to piss in his mouth, moaning. "Swallow it all and don't miss a drop!"

Red whipped him hard. "NO!! ACCEPT IT!! FROM NOW ON, THAT'S YOUR ONLY DRINK!!"

Red crossed her arms. "Fine whenever you're with me, and you can still have food but you're licking it off the floor." She laughed.

Red smirked and straddled his face. "Lick it clean." She spanked his backside.

Back
Top Bottom