Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Filling the Void (butterfly0408/Strategist)

butterfly0408

Singularity
The merchandise all stood upon the stage in a row. A way for the buyers to see the next few items for sale. One by one they were unchained from the rest and re-chained in here own pair of cuffs as they were brought forward to the auction block. There seemed to be no pattern to the order. One slave was a sturdy man to be used for manual labor. The next and older woman clearly only good as a cook or house keeper. A young lad that could be raised as this owner wished him to be. There were not that many young pretty woman along the stock of slaves this day at the market. So when at last the pretty blonde that many men's eyes had been watching as she drew closer and closer to the front of the line.

The woman was a lovely sight to behold compared to the rest of the lot so far. She was a little short but all her proportions were perfect for her size. Her clothing was no revealing, leaving the possibility of what lie under them endless. She didn't look strong so she was not meant for labor. Her hands were soft so that showed she was not meant for house work. Which meant that a beauty like this could only be meant for one thing.

"This next item up for bid is a pretty little thing. Be warned no men that this one will do you no good in your fields or your kitchen. However, she is educated. She can read and write making her an ideal option for a man that needs a... pretty companion." The way that he smiled as he spoke the last to words told of hidden meaning. One could not openly sell a slave for sex in these parts but that did not mean it was not done. Those kinds of slaves just had to be sold for other reasons. If they became sex slaves while in the service of their new master... so be it. "Who will start the bidding?"

Isaac was a tall and slender man, with vivid green eyes. He wore fancy clothing with tears in them, and his long brown hair was the only part of his body that was well groomed. He came from a rich family, one where he was given plenty of love and wealth. The life he led was a perfect one, until a week ago where his parents were brutally murdered by a drunk man late at night in the streets. He had lost everything, except for his mansion and the contents of his parent's will. He was lonely every night, and he had wanted company.

That's why he came to this place. To buy slaves. Every where he looked, all of the slaves looked like they weren't made for slaves, and Isaac sighed in frustration. He turned his eyes to the last slave, a cute looking girl who looked as though the slightest labor would break her bones, and he knew that it was her he would buy tonight. "I'll buy her, sir!" he called out from the crowd, standing up.

There was a slight laugh among the crowd as his declaration. His current appearance did not leave many of the men around him doubting he had the coin he needed to outbid the lot of them for the girl. "You and every man here..." someone once commented that made the crowd laugh again. "I'll bid 20 coins for the girl," the same man commented before another went up to 22 coins and another to 25... all of them seeming to just put off Isaac as no threat to them to win the prize.

Isaac laughed at the impression that they didn't know who he was. He walked toward the stage and pulled out a pouch of gold from his pocket. "That's fifty gold coins." he said, nodding toward the pouch, bulging with the coins it contained. He turned to stare at the crowd, and decided to keep his temper, to make a good first impression the the girl that stood behind her. He turned around again to face the man. "I'll take her now." he said.

More then a few jaws dropped, gazes wide eyed as they all watched the man and his bold statement. The slave seller had never gotten 50 gold coins for a slave before, even the most prized slaves. "Any... anyone want to top... 50... gold... coins?" He stumbled over his words and looked about to give everyone else a chance to outbid him, though he new no one present would pay that much. Even if they had it, no sex was worth much when you could go down the the docks and find a willing woman do give you the same for one coin. "Sold then..." the seller finally said as he handed over the key to the girls chains and she was taken from the block and lowered be a guard to the ground to be placed before him. "Enjoy your new slave sir. As for you," he said turning his attention to the pretty slave that now belonged to Isaac, "This man paid a lot for you so you better watch yourself."

The girl smiled, almost sweetly before it changed to a look of hate. A moment later she spit right into the face of the slave seller. "You little bitch!" he roared and moved to strike her right in front of the man that now owned her. She raised her cuffed hands to shield her face.

Isaac moved so suddenly nobody would have noticed his hand gripped the seller's wrist. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." he said violently, and he pushed the man away, and turned to the girl. "Are you all right?" he asked. "Come with me now. I'll take you to my mansion." He turned his gaze toward the man who had attempted to smack his new slave. "Hurting people just because they're meant for slavery...you make me sick." he spat.

He unlcocked her cuffs and chains. He led the way outside of the building, and it was a cold night. He could have imagined how cold it must have been for her if it made him shiver violently. He took off his jacket and placed it over her, hugging her tight. "I bet you must be hungry. What's your name?"[/align]

The girl glared a little at him, for a moment hugging the jacket over her shoulders. It felt good to have the chains off her wrists and better still to have some warmth even if it was just for a little while. Her mine raced as she looked about. There was no way she could try and escape him now, not with so many people around. Freedom would need to wait for another time. It was smarter now to play along with the man that had bought her like one would buy a horse. "Ivy, though.... how was it put to me. Oh yes, I was told that a slave and you my master, you have the right to change that if you like." Her word held more then a hint of venom behind them.

Isaac heard the hint of loathing in the voice, and he could not blame her. "That's a beautiful name." he said, and soon they reached his house, the mansion in which he lived in with his parents before thier untimely death. The mansion was three stories tall, and it was wide with the number of hallways and rooms it had. People who passed by dropped thier jaws while some stared in wonder at the place, for it was the only building in the town that was this big.

He opened the gate and said, "I know you hate me Ivy. But I won't abuse you and I won't give you restrictions in my house. You don't have to call me master, too." he added, trying to maker her feel comfortable.

She looked upon the house with wonder just like everyone else did. Having seen many a fine house before, this put them all to shame. It also made her feel even more upset about her current position. Not long ago, she lived in a fine house with pretty dresses and servants. Slaves of her own. Not she was one. "So you want me to pretend like I'm a free woman but I should never forget my true place... is that right?"

He unlocked his front door as he smiled. "Correct. But I wouldn't like you to pretend. I'm not looking for sex." he said, although that was not entirely true. We did plan to have sex...much later. "Welcome to my home." he said when he opened the door for her. "I'll prepare some dinner...and I'll show you to your room." he suggested. He went up a flight of stairs to the second floor, and pointed to the door. "This was were my sister used to sleep...before she drowned in an accident." he said, his eyes tearing up. "There is a closet full of clothes and a bathroom. Feel free to clean up" he said while going back downstairs.

He left Ivy standing in the fall.... totally and utterly confused. She stood there, looking at the room, then glancing back to him, about to call to him to try and ask him what the heck he was talking about. What he had just told her made no sense at all. She was a slave, but he didn't mean to push sex upon her? She wasn't very good for much else, even she had to admit that. Having once lived a privileged life, she didn't have many skills. Having been pampered in the past, she didn't know how to cook or to clean or thing like that. The seller had been right to allude to her only worth for any man that would buy her lay between her legs. For the moment though, she was not about to second guess him anymore then she already had.

Going into the room, she was shocked by the splendor. It fit perfectly into this elaborate house. Going to the closet, she opened it and looked at the dresses within. Pulling one out she held it against herself and realized it would be a perfect fit for her. This all seemed so strange to her. Putting the dress she pulled out back in, she picked instead something a bit less elegant, which was still rather rich. Picking something that laced up the front, since she had no maid to help her dress, she swapped out the clothing she had been a slave in and put on the dress. A pretty blue color with the corset bodice of a darker blue silk. She took a moment wash her face and bush her hair, tying it back with a simple ribbon. She looked at herself in the mirror and actually felt a bit like her old self once more, but she knew inside, she wasn't.

Exiting the room, she found her way downstairs again, "Hello?" She called, not exactly where he had gone to.

"Over here!" he shouted from the kitchen. "Dinner is ready." He placed two plates of food on the dining table. "Roast beef." he said, breathing in the smell of the delcious food. "Come eat." he smiled at Ivy. He looked at her new clothes. "You look nice." he added. He laid down two cups of water and sat down. "You look sad. What's wrong?" he asked in a caring tone.

"What... exactly.... am I hear for?" she asked rather bluntly. "I'm not one to beat around the bush as you can see. You bought my knowing I could not cook or work for you. You bring me here and give me a room and clothing like I am a member of your family and tell me you don't mean to use me of the reason I was meant to be sold for... pardon me but... I'm terribly confused."

"You do not like it?" he asked incredulousy. "Sit down, we'll discuss this after we eat." he said, gesturing a hand motion to tell her to sit. "I know you're hungry." He took a bite and closed his eyes as he chewed, lingering on the taste. He took a sip of water slowly and look at Ivy. "What are you waiting for?" he said, taking another bite. "Looks like they starved you." Isaac pointed to her thin body. "I wouldn't do that, ever." he said, shaking his head in disapproval. "Tell me about yourself." he asked.

It annoyed her a bit that he totally ignored her questions of him only to then ask questions of her in return. She could not deny however that she was starving. It had been a month since she had sat down to have a real meal that was worth eating and it did smell good. She picked up her fork and started to eat, remembering her manners by instinct as she picked at the food. Inside, she wanted to devour the food before her but ate like a lady.

"What do you want to know? My story? You might not like it. I certainly don't. I was sold into slavery by my family after my brother gambled away all the money he had left from his inheritance from his father before him. He choose to keep his home before keeping his daughter."

Isaac listened with a grim look on his face. "I'm sorry for you." he said, and he took another bite. "My parents were murdered by a crazy drunk man." he said, starting his own story. "In a house this big, I was so lonely and scared." He nodded toward Ivy. "I wanted company, and that's why I bought you. Never before have I thought of buying you for cheap sex...not at the moment." he said.

Isaac finished his meal and stood up. "Is there anything I can do for you, Ivy?" he asked, putting his plate in a bucket full of soap water.

Ivy picked a little more at her food as she listened to him. "I'm sorry," she told him, actually meaning it. I didn't seem fair how her parents were horrible people that would sell their own child still lived somewhere on this planet while this man's parents, whom she had no doubt loved him very much, should be taken from it.

"No, thank you," she paused a moment then went on, "I suppose I should ask if there is anything that I could do for you. I hate to admit it, but you have saved me in a way. If you have not bought me another would have an I doubt they would be letting me sit with them at their table." She looked about and had to ask, "You are really all alone here? Have you no servants? It's a large house to tend all on your own."

"We once had guards and maids, but they didn't trust me more than my parents, and they quit." he said rather bitterly. "You don't have to do anything for me." he added, replying her words. "What do you want to do?" he asked, now trying to make her feel at home. "Want a tour of the house? You'll be living here now, so it'd be best to take a good look." he smirked, pulling out a worn out piece of paper from a closet near the table. "That's the map of the house." he said as he passed it to Ivy.

"It's so big you need a map for it?" she asked with wide eyes as she took it and looked at it, laughing slightly, "I suppose it is. How on earth are you going to tend this whole place with just the two of us?" She stood, taking her empty plate and putting it in the same bucket he had put his. She was not exactly use to serving herself, but she supposed she'd need to learn. "I guess a tour would be good for this map is rather hard to read."

Isaac laughed as he grabbed Ivy's hand and went down the stairs to the first floor once more. There was a grand chandelier hanging from the high ceiling, and he pointed to a pulley elevator. "Stairs are pretty tiring. Use this instead when you wish to go to the third floor. Now THIS-" he pointed to the large living room, with luxorious furniture and a fireplace. "This is the grand living room." he sighed, and it was, as said, grand. The whole first floor was the living room, and the white marble stone shone from the glow of the fireplace. Carpets were laid where the furniture was, to prevent scratching the floor.

Ivy's jaw hung open in utter awe. "What exactly does your family... ummm, do?" She took a few steps away from him to look more at the massive room. "This... this one room I dare say is larger then my family's entire house is." She paused and corrected herself, "I mean... was. You must have money to spare."

"Yes, I have plenty. My parent's will had stated they left me everything they owned. The money is hidden in the house in a special room, but I can't tell you yet." he said, not sure whether to trust her at this moment. "My parents worked as land sellers. They inherited islands from our grandparents, and they sold some of them at incredible prices." he explained. He went back up to the second floor to continue the tour. "The second floor has rooms. Bedrooms, storage rooms, you name it, they're all here. You can tell which is which." he said, pointing to a sign that hung on each door. "'Bedroom #6', this is yours. And the left hallway," he added, fingering the opposite hallway, is just heater rooms and storage closets. Not much there."

You knew a place had to be huge when the rooms needed to have signs just to know where they were when. "If I am bedroom 6 you mean there are 5 others? Or even more?" She spotted another set of steps leading upward and pointed," That leads to the third floor I take it? What if up there?"

"11 bedrooms, yes. The third floor houses the master bedroom, and my observatory and workspace." he said, walking up the stairs to the third and last floor. There was a long hallway with only one large door, and the pulley elevator. "This is my room." he said as he opened the door. The room was large. In the very end there was a lage bed big enough for three, and a door marked 'Observatory/Workspace'.

She blushed a little, standing in the doorway, but not actually entering the room, not even really looking at it. "It's very nice..." she commented a little as she looked more towards the ceiling then the bed. If he really did ever intend to use her as a sex slave, this would likely be the room he did it in. Then again, it could take place in her own room... or one of the other 11 bedrooms.

Back
Top Bottom