Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost and Found {Kolath and Kanna}

She glanced up at him and shook her head in shock. Her shock quickly turned to frustration and anger. "Take care of what? The fact that I'm pregnant? It's still my baby, even if I didn't choose for this to happen." She crossed her arms over her stomach and shook her head. "There's no way I'm going to have an abortion." She bit her lip and closed her eyes, trying to fight back the tears that were quickly forcing themselves forth, quickly losing the battle. "I thought you loved me. I thought you would at least be supportive. But I guess I was wrong." She sighed and stood up slowly. "You don't even want me, do you?"

He came down onto the couch shifting his tactics quickly very good at changing the way things were going. He gently brushed her arm and hair lightly. “No baby I am here for you…but wouldn’t you rather have a baby that was your own choice? I mean now we can make one together if you want too since you are no longer a virgin and don’t need to wait anymore.” He smiled thinking he was being so clever with his logic.

"Aren't you sweet?" she whispered bitterly, too afraid to even raise her voice a bit. She was barely hanging onto what little control she had, and if tried to keep it normal, it would raise out of control. She stepped away from him, not trusting herself with him at all. She took a deep breath before she continued coldly. "Let me get this straight. You want me to deal with this so you can sleep with me? It's my choice to keep it. Not yours. Even if it's not your child, and it wasn't my choice to get pregnant, I'm going to keep it, whether you like it or not." She wrapped her arms tightly around herself, trying to hold herself together. "If you can't handle the fact that I'm going to have this baby, and you don't love me enough to want to help me, you can leave."

He just stood there for a moment in total shock. She couldn’t be throwing him out she needed him. she was a emotional erratic woman that couldn’t find her purse if it wasn’t for him. “How dare you think that you can just tell me to leave like that? You need me, if it wasn’t for me you would have never gotten better after that rape. How can you think that you don’t need me now that you have a baby?”

Her boyfriend must have had balls of steel to say she needed him when he didn't want the baby! "I need someone that will support me. I need someone that is willing to help me when I ask for help. I don't need someone that doesn't really care about me or my baby, and only wants to fuck me and leave me. Your 'help' did nothing to help me get better. I could see that you were trying to come up with some way to say that i was no longer a virgin, and you had the right to sleep with me now." She was starting to feel ill again. She took a deep breath and shook her head. "Just get out."

He growled and slapped her hard across the cheek, hitting her so hard to knock her off her feet if she wasn’t ready for the slap. “Now look what you have gone and made me do. I need to cool down but when I come back I expect you to be more in your right mind bitch.” He turned slamming the door behind him.

He had never hit her before, so there was no way she was ready for the slap at all. It all happened so fast, that she staggered back at the impact and sharp pain, nearly falling to the floor. Her head spun, and she braced herself against the couch. It took a moment before she could even cry, much less move to find her phone. By the time she found her phone, she was sobbing, her face stinging and aching from the blow. She quickly found Myles's number, and she told him what happened to her.

Myles had picked up his cell phone when she called having just left the office. He quickly rushed to his car something small and sporty before racing off into the night. “Just lock your door and stay on the phone I will be right there Alena.” He was over a half hour away but he was there within ten minutes not caring for laws at this point. He rushed up to her door and knocked lightly. “Alena its me let me in.”

Alena did as he told her, locking the door as tightly as she possibly could. Her ears rang from the blow, and her head hurt like crazy. She simply curled up where she was on the couch, hugging one of the pillows that often sat there. She expected him to come over at a normal time, maybe a half an hour or so. So after ten minutes, she jumped and bit her lip when she heard the knock at the door. Her hand reached for the phone, about to call the cops, at least until she heard Myles's voice. She slowly got up, and moved to unlock the door. "M-Myles..." She couldn't say another word, before she wrapped her arms around him and nearly collapsed in relief.

He wrapped his arms around her and lightly carried her since she was almost limp in his arms. He brought her over to the couch and sat down with her sitting in his lap. He brushed her hair and snuggled her close against his chest. “Shhhh its ok I’m here it will be ok now.” He smiled and softly kissed her hair as he held her close her face in his neck.

She whimpered and curled up against him as she sobbed. Of course, she already felt better now that he was there, holding her. Of course, she knew that she wasn't wanted by her boyfriend, and Myles only thought of her as his ward, something he felt like he was obligated to take care of. She whimpered softly and just curled up in his arms. But after a few minutes, she sniffled and pulled back from him. "Myles...I'm pregnant and no one wants me. He doesn't want me or my baby." She wiped her eyes and shook her head before she unzipped her sweatshirt, showing him her bra and bare stomach. "Even you don't want me."

He brushed his hand over her hair gently soothing her trying to quiet her and get her too calm down. As she unzipped her sweatshirt and showed her bra and bare stomach he just sat there for a long moment looking at her body. In his mind she was the most perfect woman ever made and he couldn’t help but start to get hard looking at her as she was sitting there in his lap. His eyes slowly moved up her body from her breasts to her eyes his burning with lust and desire for her. “Alena…” he gently reached out his hands hovering for a moment looking like they would cup her breasts. Before they moved to her sweatshirt and he gently started to zip it back up. “You have been through a lot in this past week...there are those that want you. Believe me.” He looked into her eyes clearly shinning with need for her but clearly controlling it.

Alena shook her head and slipped off of his lap after he zipped up her sweatshirt. This was a vicious, never ending cycle for her that had tortured her since she was a young child. "I haven't met anyone that really wants me. My dad and stepmom don't want me, my boyfriend doesn't want me for anything but sex, the 'friends' that I used to have won't bother to come by and visit..." She took a deep, shaky breath as she met his eyes, "...And you don't even want me." She didn't see the light in his eyes at all, her own eyes filled with tears that were quickly about to overflow and fall down her cheeks. She turned away from him so he wouldn't have to see the level of hurt and betrayal that she felt written all over her face.

He watched her move away from him and turn away before starting to lightly cry. He stood up and walked over to her his hands on her arms soft but firm not letting her pull away. “Alena…that’s not true.” He leaned down and lightly kissed her neck, “I want you, so very much.” he gently turned her around looking into her eyes and kissing her deeply possessively. His arm was around her waist holding her close his hand under her chin just kissing her deeply not being able to take her saying no one wanted her anymore.

She was caught off guard by his hands coming up to hold her there as she started to cry. Half of her wanted to run, and half of her dared hope that he was the one that would want her. She wrapped her arms around herself, stiffening slightly as he kissed her neck. But when he told her he wanted her she dared to hope that he really did. When he turned her around and kissed her passionately, she already felt a lot safer than she had with her boyfriend. Alena melted into his arms, her arms hesitantly wrapping around his neck. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew that if her boyfriend found out about this, she would be in even more trouble, but right now, she didn't care. Myles wanted her. And that was all she needed in the world.

He kissed her deeply rubbing his hand over her cheek and back into her hair as the other slipped around her waist pulling her close against his body. he was well toned and built like a track star as he held her against his powerful yet soft body. he slowly slipped his lips from hers and moved down to her neck kissing it lightly and nibbling softly. “Shhh no more of this talk about not being wanted, I want you and so its not true.” He nuzzled and held her close kissing at her pulse and nibbling softly.

She moaned and whimpered as he continued to kiss her, pulling her tight against him. She knew she should push him away, should have been hating any kind of man that wanted to take advantage of her, and yet, she only wanted to cling to him forever. Alena rested her head against his shoulder, relishing in the kisses and nuzzles and nibbles. Even when her boyfriend did this to her, she only reluctantly accepted it. "Why? Why could you want me? I can't see why you would want someone that has nothing to give you..."

He held her close and continued the soft nibbles and kisses over her neck and shoulder before moving back up to her ear. “Because the only thing I want from you Alena is the one thing you can still give.” He pulled back and looked into her eyes brushing his hand over her cheek and smiling softly. “Your love. I want your heart Alena like you already have mine.” He leaned in kissing her deeply once again and brushing his hand down to slip around her waist again. After several more moments of heated passionate kisses he pulled back. “Will you let me have that?”

There was no way she was going to stop him kissing her, though she was still crying. She only knew him for a week and he was still able to reach a part of her that she was sure would never be able to respond to anyone else after her boyfriend and the man that raped her. Why? What power did this kind man that had saved her have over her? She whimpered softly as she leaned into him, using him to keep her strength. She nodded slowly and bit her lip as he asked for her love. Alena thought she loved her boyfriend...but that paled in comparison to how she felt about Myles. "Y-you already have my love, Myles...It's all yours..."

He smiled and slowly sat back down on the couch pulling her gently down into his lap kissing her again. His hands slipped around her waist and up her back lightly pulling her closer to his body making her large breasts press against his chest. He just kissed her holding her tight as his hands rubbed her back not making a move to take anything off just lightly rubbing. She needed comfort right now and even though in his pants under her his cock was hardening he still didn’t try anything not till she was ready for him too. “As mine is all yours Alena.”

Alena nuzzled into his neck and simply enjoyed the feel of his body pressed against hers. Why did she feel so safe with him? No one had made her feel this secure in their arms before...and suddenly she wondered how she could have lived so long without it. She closed her eyes and listening to his deep voice, feeling the comfort in his arms, enjoying the soft, masculine scent. It was so easy to forget her pain for the time being, forget the fact that her boyfriend had hit her and was going to come back sooner or later for her. After a moment, she looked up at Myles and sighed. "Can...can we not stay here? I don't want to be here when he comes back..."

He smiled brushing his hand over her cheek and nodding slowly. “Yeah we can go back to my place.” He kissed her again before stepping back from her. “Let me help you get packed up. You get your clothes I will get things from the bathroom and out here.” he kissed her lightly before turning her toward the bedroom and going to the bathroom himself. He quickly packed what she needed into a small duffel bag along with some pictures and such from the living room before going to check on her in the bedroom to make sure she was ok.

She sighed and nodded as she went to her room, making sure she packed the clothes and jewelery she needed. It didn't take long before Alena was finished, taking whatever she needed. Of course, sooner or later she knew she would be forced to buy new clothes because of the baby, but she was fine with it. At least Myles was willing to help her. She picked up an old stuffed bear that she'd had since she was little and hugged it close. Everything was changing so quickly, that she wasn't even sure of her own thoughts anymore. She sat down on her bed, beside the suitcase, as she started to cry again. How could all of this be happening? First she was raped, then taken in by a stranger, beaten by her boyfriend, and taken into the arms of the same stranger... The emotional rollercoaster was taking its toll on her, and had pushed her to the breaking point.

Myles smiled as he saw her sitting on the bed. Slowly he came over and sat on the bed beside her pushing the suitcase back and slipping his arms around her. he drew her close kissing her hair and stroking it lightly gently holding her against his chest as his hand stroked her hair. “Shhhhh its ok, I’m here draw strength from me Alena.” He held her tight pressing her close to his chest letting her just feel the strength that he had to give her.

She leaned into him, burying her face into his shirt and sobbing into him. How could he be so strong in a time like this? She just let him hold her, slowly drawing some strength from him. Her arms wrapped around him and she just stayed like that for a while. After a bit, she sniffed and pulled back, wiping her eyes and looking up at the man that had saved her. "Thank you, Myles...for taking me in with you..." She kissed him on the cheek and hurried up to finish her packing.

Back
Top Bottom