Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost and Found {Kolath and Kanna}

Kanna

Supernova
It was a dark night, and Alena was headed home late from work. She was tired, and wasn't even paying attention to what she was really doing. She had done her best to keep from taking late shifts like this, especially since she didn't have a car, but one of her coworkers was sick, and didn't have the strength to come in. She sighed and turned up the music on her ipod, using it to pace herself on the way home. She didn't notice the shadow of someone following her. Before she knew it, a hand covered her mouth and another wrapped around her tiny waist. One more tore at her work shirt and skirt, exposing her body to the night. She tried to get free, but they were a lot stronger than she.

~~~~~~~~~~~​

Two hours later, she was finally left alone, huddled up in a miserable ball. The people had stolen her ipod, phone, and wallet after raping her over and over again. She was covered in cum and blood, battered and bruised. Nothing mattered to her anymore. She wanted to die. Alena couldn't even cry about what had happened. She simply shook and shivered, wishing for some kind of reprieve from this horrible nightmare.

Myles has seen the man running out of the alleyway holing a pink Ipod and a purse. There was no question in his mind that they man had just robbed some poor woman. The man was already well down the street away from him so Myles turned into the alleyway to check on the woman. He wore a simple long sleeved shirt the top three buttons undone showing the darker t-shirt under it. The simple Jeans and shoes finished the impression that he was just a normal guy. His dusty blonde hair flashed slightly in the low light as he came around a trashcan and saw the girl laying there.

His dark blue eyes flashed in anger as he could instantly tell what had happened to her. he took his outer shirt off and gently covered her his hand lightly brushing against her cheek. “Shhh its ok, I won’t hurt you.”

Alena whimpered when she heard footsteps coming down the alley, thinking it was yet another that wanted to take advantage of her. She curled up into a tighter ball, but the gentle voice and larger shirt covering her was far more comforting than she was really ready for. She seemed to disappear under the shirt as he touched her cheek, afraid of what he might do to her. "H-how...do I know that...?" She shivered and bit her lip, still praying that she could wake up, or at least be in the arms of someone that cared about what happened to her. Despite herself, she pulled his shirt tighter around her smaller body, finding it to be warmer than without it.

He smiled warmly at her still gently rubbing her cheek. “Because I already would be doing it if I was going to.” He still smiled at her lightly bending down to lift her up from the ground. He was as gentle as if she was a baby and lightly pulled her close using what was left of her clothes and his large shirt to cover her. “Now just trust me and I will get you all fixed up.” He held her against his chest before reaching into his jean pocket to pull out a cell phone and started to dial 911.

She buried her face against him as he picked her up and sobbed. How could he want to touch her after all that had happened to her? But even though she couldn't understand that, she didn't really mind all that much. She was glad that someone was there to hold her. Maybe he wasn't a bad person, and she could trust him...but that simple idea of trusting someone she didn't know was abnormally difficult. "I guess...I-I'll try..."

He smiled, “Good now just relax I have you.” He held her close as he gave the information over the phone telling the operator to send a ambulance to a certain address and down the alley next to it. it wasn’t too long till it came and the EMTs were kneeling over her gently pushing him back from her to give them room. He wasn’t too far away the entire time as they made sure that she could be moved and then got her up onto the gurney.

It was all the EMTs could do to get her to uncurl when they pushed the stranger back away from her. She just wanted to go home and get away from all of the poking and prodding and questions. She kept glancing back over to the man that had stayed with her, hoping that he would still stay with her for even one more moment. Once they got her up onto the gurney, she whimpered softly, wanting him to come with her. She really hated doctors, and the fact that she was going to get a ride to the hospital in an ambulance was very unnerving.

He could see how worried she was but smiled and walked beside her to the ambulance stopping at the door as the EMT forced him too. He smiled at her and nodded. “You will be fine they will take good care of you.” He knew they didn’t let anyone but family ride with someone in a ambulance but he would be sure to check in on her at the hospital just to be sure she was alright. The EMT climbed in and was about to shut the door locking her in and him out.

She whimpered again and shook her head as they got ready to drive off. "N-no...please...I want him to come with..." She bit her lip and looked toward the door of the ambulance. Hopefully, she wouldn't have to stare at the EMT the whole time, and he would be able to keep her calmer. She fidgeted and whimpered softly, her hands gripping the sides of the gurney. Hopefully, the man trying to help her wouldn't deny her that.

The EMT was about to object but the man climbed right into the ambulance and looked at him. “She has been through a lot and I was the first one to see her afterward the police might want me to talk to them. I had best go with you.” Dispite the calmness in his words it was clear that he was expecting to be obeyed. The poor EMT just didn’t know what to do and oked it. Myles smiled and took her hand softly as they quickly made their way to the hospital.

She clung to his hand, whimpering as they made their way to the hospital. It really wasn't a long ride, but by the time they got there, she was shaking again. "D-do I really have to go to the hospital?" She refused to look at the EMT that kept trying to finish his checkup on her, making it extremely difficult to do his job. She fidgeted every time he tried to poke her with something or take her blood pressure, until he finally gave up and waited for the doctors at the hospital to do the job for him.

He smiled and brushed his hand over her cheek his thumb rubbing the back of her hand lightly. “Shhh I know but it will be ok, I won’t leave unless I have too for your modesty.” He smiled and just sat there with her until they arrived at the hospital. The doctors and nurses quickly brought her into one of the trauma rooms and started tending to her cuts and bruises, one of them taking they time to collect the information they needed for the rape kit. The whole time he was there ready to take her hand or something always being there when she needed him and out of the way when the doctors needed him to be.

She whimpered and closed her eyes, only giving one worded answers to the questions she was asked, wanting it to be over as soon as possible. Her hand held his as often as she could, knowing when he moved away it was only for the doctors and nurses to do their job. Alena hated all of the poking and prodding and the bright lights when she simply wanted to be left alone, or with this nice stranger that had helped her. Anywhere that didn't have these horrible people constantly questioning her. The girl huddled up under the shirt that he had used to cover her once some of the nurses started to disperse. "I-I really don't want to be here..." she whispered softly.

He smiled and brushed her hair lightly sitting down next to her as he smiled brightly. “I know hospitals always scare me too but there is no reason to be. No one here will hurt you.” He sat with her till a doctor came in saying that they wanted to keep her a day or two just to keep a eye on her. There had been some minor internal injuries during the rape and they needed to be sure they were healing right.

She liked his confident smile, since it gave her a little more hope that she wasn't completely alone now. She gave him a slight smile in response, nuzzling into his hand. "Thank you," she whispered softly to him. Everything seemed so warm and fuzzy for a moment before she saw the doctor come in. Once again, she refused to look at the doctor, soft tears falling as he told her that she was going to be staying a while longer. She whimpered and clutched the pillow under her head. She didn't want to stay...not any more than she had to... Once the doctor left, she glanced up at the stranger that she had come to rely on. "Please...please don't leave me..."

He could see the fear in her eyes at being made to stay at the hospital. He leaned down and kissed her forehead like he would a small child. “I’m going to talk to the doctor. I will be right outside the door I won’t be gone long.” He smiled and slowly removed his hand from hers brushing her cheek again. “It will be ok I will be right back.” He then turned and stepped out into the hall discussing something with the doctor. It was a few moments before he stepped back in smiling. “would you prefer not to stay here?”

She blushed and bit her lip slightly as he kissed her, nodding hesitantly when he told her that he was going to be right back. She really didn't want him to leave, but she didn't want to stay in this hospital any longer than she had to. She sighed and waited, watching the door constantly. When he came back in with that smile on his face, she couldn't help but feel somehow hopeful that she wouldn't have to stay here. "I...no...I don't want to stay here...but I don't want to go home...by myself..."

He smiled and nodded to the doctor through the door who started making the arrangements for her to be released into his care. “Well how about coming home with me?” he smiled and moved back over to the chair sitting beside her taking her hand again. “I have a doctor that can check in on you with out any trouble so you can spend the time they wanted to keep you here in the hospital at my place and not have to be alone till you feel that you can be.”

She smiled and nodded, not noticing that he had said he had a doctor that could check up on her. Besides, who would have their own doctor anyway? She just wanted out now, even if she didn't really know the man that was willing to take her in. She bit her lip lightly and watched him, enjoying how he kept holding her hand, comforting her and doing everything he could to help her stay calm. She was more than willing to go with him. "Okay...can we leave now?" She was glad his shirt was so much larger on her than him, since she had been cut out of her clothes as soon as they got to the hospital to check for any major injuries.

He smiled and laughed softly. “Soon my dear the doctor has to sign you out but that is being done now.” He looked her over slowly in just his shirt and smiled softly. “Perhaps we should stop at a clothing shop on the way and you let me buy you a nice new outfit or two so that you can have something to wear other then my shirt?”

She whimpered and shook her head at the mention of going to a store when she looked so horrible. The nurses had done a good job of cleaning her up, but she was still cut up and bruised, and she really didn't want to hurt whatever reputation that this kind stranger might have in town. Besides, only wearing his shirt, well, she was sure that that wouldn't help him any more than the battered condition that she was in. She curled up on the bed and waited for the doctor to finally give his consent to let her go.

The doctor was done quickly and soon she was being taken out in a wheelchair. The stranger had never let go of her hand the entire time but had also been on the phone the whole time with someone. When they got out the front door there was a large limousine waiting for them with a driver holding the door and everything. She was helped into the back seat and inside would find a pair of jeans and a new blouse with underwear and shoes waiting for her. He came in beside her and motioned to the curtained off area just upfront. “The windows are tinted and I promise not to look past the curtain. And I’m sorry if I guessed your sizes wrong, I hope that they are all big enough.”

Alena closed her eyes for a moment as she waited, half listening to him talk. He seemed to be someone of some kind of importance, and she didn't dare think that he would want to keep her any longer than it took for her to be somewhat together. She sighed softly and more than willingly got out of the bed and into the wheelchair. Once they were in front of the hospital doors, she saw the limo and a couple of cabs around. She was about to ask where his car was, before she was helped to the limo and inside. There was no resistance in her smaller body as she slipped in. She saw the clothes, nice and folded neatly. "Umm...thank you..." She closed the curtain and tugged off his shirt before quickly getting dressed. They fit her perfectly, and she tugged the larger shirt on again before she slipped back out.

He smiled at her as she slipped back out the limo already on its way toward his house. “There you look a lot better, and I’m sure clean clothes help you feel better yes?” he smiled, sitting in the large bench back seat with more than enough room for her at his side his arm up on the back of the seat. He sat cross legged and looked every part the executive except for his normal clothes. The drive would take awhile since he lived a little out of the main town.

She nodded and smiled slightly, suddenly intimidated by him sitting there like he owned the world. She bit her lip and moved to sit on the other side of the seat, feeling a bit more nervous about being in the car with him. She huddled up under his shirt, with her knees up to her chest, and her feet on the seat. She bit her lip and stared out of the window, watching the people and lights pass by them. Occasionally, she looked up at him, seeing a man in power in simple street clothes. His face was still that of the kind stranger that had helped her, but she wasn't quite so sure what he really was like after seeing this.

Back
Top Bottom