Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Will Protect You (Vicodin + Gilt)

It was a dark and stormy night... within the house of Anthony's master's house. His master never needed him for a long time, being that turning into a teenager had made the girl more interested in other boys, rather then a figment of the girl's imagination. But now, as Anthony looked at the dark room, the room that had a blocked off door and window, due to an earthquake and power outage, he knew that his master would be somewhere. Hiding under the bed? He wasn't sure. But he would find out sooner or later. He had to look.

Anthony materialized into the room, but there was no sound when his feet had hit the ground. His body was slightly tall, being at 5'8" and his build was around half muscular, but not enough to make him strong or a body builder. He had brown eyes that always seemed to be staring into someone's eyes, and through their eyes into their soul. He got down on his knees, and he saw his master, underneath the bed. She was protecting herself from the dark, being that she was scared of it. He called her name, and crawled under the bed space with her. He smiled, and placed his hand on her head. He called her name again. "Are you okay?"

Jenna gasped, jumping as Anthony touched her, "Anthony! You're here, oh, I'm so glad!" She rolled to face him, burying her face in her imaginary friend's chest.

Jenna had always had a strong imagination. But as a child, one imaginary being had stuck with her through phases, growth, and change. Anthony was a figment of her imagination made real. She knew that no matter what, he would always do or say what she needed most.

"I was scared," she said quietly, though she knew he had to know, if he were here.

Anthony smiled when he saw Jenna, and he put his hand onto the girl's back. "I am here." He said, and he raised his head as much as he was able to, but he hit his head once he raised it too high. He pulled her out from underneath the bed, and he pulled her into the center of the room. He then sat down, and pulled the girl into his lap, leaving his hands on the girl's back. "I am here Jenna. This is no dream. I don't know how I was able to materialize into your world, but I am here." There was one more thing that had materialized on the man. A pair of glasses, clear and prescription had fashioned onto Anthony's nose, clearing his vision. "You don't have to be scared anymore. I'm here."

OOC: How old is Jenna?

((19-20?))

Jenna was reluctant to come out from under the bed, but since Anthony was there, she let him lead her out. She held tightly to his arm, leaning against him once they were out. "I know, Anthony," she said, "I'm not scared."

Though it hadn't quite sunk in yet that he was fully realized, and that the vision before her was physical and not imaginary. And even despite her words, when lightning flashed again, she jumped, burying her face against him again with a small shriek.

OOC: Sounds perfect

BiC: Anthony was about to explain on the issue of him appearing in front of her, until the lightning struck again. Jenna pushed against him and he smiled as he put his hand onto the woman's hair, ruffling it a small amount. Her actions were not proving her words. But that was fine. He understood that Jenna might want to act all tough in front of her friend. He wasn't imaginary anymore. But he didn't know how. "It's okay Jenna... I am here. I am as real as night, as real as you." He said, still smiling. "Is this pathological?"

"I don't know," she said, leaning her head against his hand, "You were always real to me, you know. I never did understand why the other kids couldn't see you..."

Jenna looked into his eyes, staring deep into them as she thought for a moment, "I... I can't tell if this is different or not..."

Anthony nodded. He understood the woman's dilemma. "If I was in your mind back then, then I wouldn't have been able to touch you Jenna." He replied, running his hand through her hair. He laid down and set her head on his chest. She was able to hear an actual heart beat, the slow beating of Anthony's heart. "You can hear my heart, that is good enough proof." He said with a smile. "Where is your boyfriend, husband?"

"You know I'm not married," she said quietly, her eyes closed as she listened to his heartbeat, "And Dan and I broke up a couple weeks ago..."

She curled up a little, some sadness creeping in. She had felt lonely and dissatisfied since the breakup, although they both agreed it was for the best... She sighed, her fingers tracing around the buttons on the front of his shirt distractedly. A thought seemed to come to her, and she asked hesitantly, "So, is... is all of you real?"

Anthony smiled and nodded. "Yes all of me is real." He replied, although he wasn't really sure why she was asking. If she was able to feel his chest, his head, his hands, and his legs, then there wasn't that much else to feel either. However a certain personality that was taking place inside of Anthony was ready to burst out if the girl was going to do what the personality thought. "Why is it that you ask Jenna?"

"Well," she blushed, "I-I just wondered since... since I always imagined you as a real person, if that realness translated into... you know... a whole person."

She slipped a finger into his beltloop and tugged it suggestively, blushing more deeply as she did so. She wasn't necessarily ashamed of the feelings she was having for him-- he was her best friend, and had come out of her mind as what she needed most, so it only made sense...

Anthony was going to speak, but there seemed to be a small amount of time where he went rigid once his belt was touched. Out came Alexander and in came Anthony. Alexander smirked as he felt her breasts through her shirt, and he then switched up the positions, getting on top of her and laying her down on the ground. "Hey baby, have you ever wanted to do this with me?" He asked, putting his hands on her arms softly. "I can make this the best night of your life."

Jenna gasped in surprise as he straddled her, holding her down-- she could feel that he wasn't going to keep holding her, if she didn't want him to, but there was guidance in his hands. "A-anthony?" she asked. She knew that sometimes her friend's personality would change for no reason, and that sometimes he wasn't Anthony anymore, but someone else... some other aspect of the same. But he had never acted like this before... She wasn't sure about this. She started telling herself that it would be wrong, that it couldn't be right.

She stammered out, "I-- y-yes, but... I-I don't know about this..."

His proximity and position were making her warm but she kept thinking, we couldn't... we can't... can we?

Alexander knew what he was doing. He was the personality that was aware of every single sex position, and how to please a woman. This personality was made when Jenna became a teenager, and when she was aware of sex. So as Alexander's hands moved from her arms onto her waist, there was a smile on his face. "Just don't worry. I'll please you." He said, as his hands slid down her waist and legs, bringing her skirt along with it. He pulled down her underwear and left them at her knees, and he then put her legs onto his shoulders. He opened his mouth and his tongue pushed against her lips, and he rubbed up and down, smiling as he kept licking her pussy.

Jenna trembled under his hands, looking confusedly into his eyes. She still wasn't entirely sure how far this was going, until he slid her clothes away, "What ar-ohhhhh..."

Her head rolled back against her pillow, her hands clutching at the sheets in tight fists as he electrified her, her nerves instantly on high alert as he pleasured her body.

It was hard to see Jenna's womanhood, being that it was pitch black in the room, but Alexander was a master of pleasing a woman in the dark. He watched Jenna please herself in the dark, when she was a teenager, and now he was just showing off his skills. His tongue played with her clit, while he pushed two fingers up against her pussy. He licked all around his fingers, before plunging them in her body. "How is this Jenna?"

As his fingers plunged into her, Jenna cried out-- there was no longer any doubt of his physical reality. Her hips bucked of their own accord, almost answering his question on their own. But she gasped out, "Oh, god, it's so good!"

Her hand shot forward from the sheets, clutching snugly, but not painfully, at his hair, tugging his face into her body, wanting to feel his tongue against her, not just his hot breath as he spoke to her. She could hardly help herself as she managed, "Please--aha!-- there, again!"

Alexander smirked as he heard the compliments that came out of the cute little woman's mouth. The compliments that her pussy was feeling so good. He was downright ready to plunge into her right now, but he had to be careful if she was still a virgin. He kept pumping the fingers into her, and then moved his mouth down again, since she asked for it. His tongue brushed up against her clit, before rubbing up and down over it, coating it in saliva. He then smirked as he pulled her underwear completely off, along with her pants. He continued to lick and please her, letting out soft moans as he did so.

Jenna was shuddering with pleasure, her pussy needy with desire. He did her so well, she was a quivering mess, only fit for fucking. She moaned as his moans sent vibrations across her clit, his tongue doing absolutely magical things to her. She wanted-- no, needed him. Her pussy was practically dripping for him.

"Fffuck meee..." she moaned. It was more an exclamation than a request or command, but she meant it nonetheless.

He wanted to fuck her as well. Alexander was the type of guy that had grown up, looking at Jenna get dressed and participate in the shower. Now that he was finally able to be next to her, and be alive, he wanted to make sure that no other man had her. He pulled his pants down, along with his underwear, to reveal a 10 inch cock, that pointed out at her. He smiled as he laid down on top of her, pressing his cock against her pussy. He pushed it in, letting out moans as he pushed every inch inside of her.

Jenna gasped at the sight of his cock, frightening her just a little. She was still a virgin, despite how badly she wanted him. She bit her lip, clutching his arms tightly, as he began pushing into her. She groaned, letting out a few short cries as he broke through her hymen. She wondered briefly if this real imagination was leaving real wounds within her.

When he was all the way inside her, he pressed against her cervix, a little uncomfortably, but she shuddered to feel herself so tight around him. Her fingers grasped at his skin as she adjusted to him.

He was able to feel the tightness of her pussy, and he felt the head of his cock bump up against her cervix. He smiled as he started to slowly move inside of her, knowing that her hymen was going to leave her sore for some time, up until he started to fuck her nice. But as he moved in and out of her, moans continued to come out of his mouth, as he moved. "Jenna..." He moaned out as he kept thrusting.

She clutched at him a little desperately, still feeling desire but only feeling partly fulfilled with him inside her. When he started moving within her, thrusting in and out, hints of satisfaction arose in her. She groaned a little, lifting her face to his and kissing him deeply. Her hands ran through his hair as she flicked her tongue in with his. She sucked on his lip as she pulled away, letting go as she let her head roll back against the bed.

She didn't let go of him; clutching at his hair, she drew his face down to her chest, arching her back to lift her breast toward his lips.

Back
Top Bottom