Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimenting with vampire blood by RobBase086 and iPandabearz

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Rob was at work at the time when his beautiful girlfriend Sarah Stage was at home waiting for him. What he did not know was that when he arrived home there will be a surprise for him awaiting. Things will no longer be the same like they once were. Sarah is a quiet, shy, sweet, innocent, virgin woman who is very smart and works for a pharmaceutical company. Rob is in his car driving home now.

Sarah sighed as she removed her keys from her purse, the day had consisted of the oddest daydreams. She could not removed the thought of Rob.. clothed in nothing and her connected by much more than any marriage vowels. Perhaps it had been what the teenagers had told her was 'vampire blood' that bullshit was hard to beleive. Though whatever drug they had sold her was working wonderfully. She was able to do more things than she had every dreamed with her new wellness and flexebility. But as the daydreams continued, the acid in her body had made her almost sick. She craved it... no needed it.

Opening the door to Rob's house, she left it unlocked behind her. Tossing her purse aside, she moved down to her shirt. Undoing the top two bottons, she hope that would be enough to grab his attention. She wasnt sure how he felt on purity, but just about any man could be seduced to giving it up. And it didnt take much. Looking up at the clock, she smiled. He would be home soon. Sitting on the couch in the living room, she laid her head back and waited for her man to come home.

iPandabearz said:
Sarah sighed as she removed her keys from her purse, the day had consisted of the oddest daydreams. She could not removed the thought of Rob.. clothed in nothing and her connected by much more than any marriage vowels. Perhaps it had been what the teenagers had told her was 'vampire blood' that bullshit was hard to beleive. Though whatever drug they had sold her was working wonderfully. She was able to do more things than she had every dreamed with her new wellness and flexebility. But as the daydreams continued, the acid in her body had made her almost sick. She craved it... no needed it.

Opening the door to Rob's house, she left it unlocked behind her. Tossing her purse aside, she moved down to her shirt. Undoing the top two bottons, she hope that would be enough to grab his attention. She wasnt sure how he felt on purity, but just about any man could be seduced to giving it up. And it didnt take much. Looking up at the clock, she smiled. He would be home soon. Sitting on the couch in the living room, she laid her head back and waited for her man to come home.

As Rob pulled into the driveway he saw that Sarah was home. He had a smile on his face and could not wait to see her. He places the car in park and then walks up to the door noticing it was unlocked. "Sweetie I am home! Do you not know how unsafe it is to leave the door unlocked?" As he comes into the living room now.

He notices her resting onto the couch. He walks up and gets down onto his knees and kisses her softly onto her lips. He notices her unbuttoned shirt. "Hi baby! How was your day today? I missed you and thought about you a lot!" Smiling as he told her this. "Did you miss me also and think about me as well?"

Sarah giggle playfully, shaking her head. She returned his kiss with her, lingering a little to much. Her fingers played in his hair for a moment before pulling away and moving her lips to speak.

"Oh, it was only for a few moments. I was eager to see you, I didnt want you to have to mess with the locks. Oh I have been thinking of you all day"

Not in the way he was thinking of her but if you payed well enough attention to the tone of her voice you could figure that out for yourself. Standing from the couch, she embraced him in what seemed like an innocent hug. Holding a little tighter, she pressed her breasts against his chest and her hips were just a little closer than any normal hug would allow.

"Ive missed you.. so much"

She whispered sweetly into his ear.

iPandabearz said:
Sarah giggle playfully, shaking her head. She returned his kiss with her, lingering a little to much. Her fingers played in his hair for a moment before pulling away and moving her lips to speak.

"Oh, it was only for a few moments. I was eager to see you, I didnt want you to have to mess with the locks. Oh I have been thinking of you all day"

Not in the way he was thinking of her but if you payed well enough attention to the tone of her voice you could figure that out for yourself. Standing from the couch, she embraced him in what seemed like an innocent hug. Holding a little tighter, she pressed her breasts against his chest and her hips were just a little closer than any normal hug would allow.

"Ive missed you.. so much"

She whispered sweetly into his ear.

He could hear her giggling playfully and he loved it but he did not know that Sarah was slowly changing into a new woman in front of him. He felt her fingers playing with his hair and moving around. He loved how she had kissed him.

"That is great that you were eager to see me baby! Oh ok well I just do not like that you left the door unlocked since you are alone here sweetie. That is great that you have thought about me all day today!"

He does not realize that she was thinking about him in a much more different way than the usual though. It was more like a wild sexual tigress in heat wanting a good fuck from the man that she loves.

Feeliner her body pressed against his he was getting very aroused and she could feel his cock get hard for her now. He kisses the side of her neck and gently nibbles onto her ear lobe now.

"I missed you too lover!"

"Ill be sure to lock it next time"

She said sweetly, wrapping her arms around his neck. Her mouth hovered over his neck, teasing him slightly.

"Oh you have no idea"

A wicked smile pinched her lips, Oh yes she had thought of him all day. And boy was it killing her. A small blush filled her cheeks as her body grew warmer, her own desires causing her arousal. Her head leaned back as she arched her neck into his lips, enjoying his lips as they left the skin hot and tingling beneath them. Taking his face between her hands, she pressed her lips against his once more. Her tongue played at the edge of his lips, a sweet chuckle filling her throat.

"Im glad you did, love"

A hand went to his stomach, playing with the skin just above the rim of his pants, letting her hips dip into him as she felt him grow beneath her. Oh yes, it didnt take much at all.

iPandabearz said:
"Ill be sure to lock it next time"

She said sweetly, wrapping her arms around his neck. Her mouth hovered over his neck, teasing him slightly.

"Oh you have no idea"

A wicked smile pinched her lips, Oh yes she had thought of him all day. And boy was it killing her. A small blush filled her cheeks as her body grew warmer, her own desires causing her arousal. Her head leaned back as she arched her neck into his lips, enjoying his lips as they left the skin hot and tingling beneath them. Taking his face between her hands, she pressed her lips against his once more. Her tongue played at the edge of his lips, a sweet chuckle filling her throat.

"Im glad you did, love"

A hand went to his stomach, playing with the skin just above the rim of his pants, letting her hips dip into him as she felt him grow beneath her. Oh yes, it didnt take much at all.

"Ok love no worries at all about it the next time then."

He felt her arms go around his neck. He was loving what she was doing to him as he then leaned toward the couch to sit down with her.

"Oh really now?"

He smiled wondering what that comment meant. His arms around her waist as he moved them further on down to her butt. He gave her nice firm ass a nice squeeze. He felt her tongue playing with his lips. He began to suck onto her tongue and lower lip now.

"Me too baby!"

He felt her hands on his stomach as her hands dipped down to his pants.

RobBase086 said:

He felt her arms go around his neck. He was loving what she was doing to him as he then leaned toward the couch to sit down with her.

"Oh really now?"

He smiled wondering what that comment meant. His arms around her waist as he moved them further on down to her butt. He gave her nice firm ass a nice squeeze. He felt her tongue playing with his lips. He began to suck onto her tongue and lower lip now.

"Me too baby!"

A quiet, teasing moan left her mouth as his lips went around her tongue and began to suck. She leaned into it and let her teeth graze the soft pink skin of his tongue.

She gave him another innocent chuckle and moved her lips to speak.

"I love you, babe"

She whispered sweetly, seduction hiding beneath her words. Her hands began to massage the skin above his dick, letting her fingers touch the hardening skin every now and then.

"Baby"

She she spoke with pursed lips, immatating a pouting gesture as her fingers slid down to his most intimate part.

"I want you"

iPandabearz said:
RobBase086 said:

"Oh really now?"

"Me too baby!"

A quiet, teasing moan left her mouth as his lips went around her tongue and began to suck. She leaned into it and let her teeth graze the soft pink skin of his tongue.

She gave him another innocent chuckle and moved her lips to speak.

"I love you, babe"

She whispered sweetly, seduction hiding beneath her words. Her hands began to massage the skin above his dick, letting her fingers touch the hardening skin every now and then.

"Baby"

She she spoke with pursed lips, immatating a pouting gesture as her fingers slid down to his most intimate part.

"I want you"

He could hear her quiet moan leaving from her mouth and feeling her tongue meet with his now. He was wondering what was going on with her hearing her chuckle just a bit.

"I love you too baby!"

He hears her whispering sweetly to him feeling her hands begin to move down into his pants now. "Sarah this is unlike you! I thought you wanted to wait until marriage to have sex baby?" He was not sure what was going on with her at all. His cock was getting very aroused with her touch.

"Yes kitten?"

His hands lifted up her skirt now exposing her nice firm ass. "Are you sure you want this baby?"

"What a silly idea that is."

She shook her head and let her hands explore his hardness, her fingers squeezing the sensitive head in a gentle manner. She looked up at him, her eyes soft and seclusive. They hid her extreme desire. Her sex was already hot and damp from the fantasies that played over in her head as her fingers touched and teased her love.

"Positive. Let me show you my love"

Her arms moved around his waiste, pulling him down to the coach with her. Moving to the zipper of his pants, she fiddled with the little metal piece and tugged on the rim of his pants.

iPandabearz said:
"What a silly idea that is."

She shook her head and let her hands explore his hardness, her fingers squeezing the sensitive head in a gentle manner. She looked up at him, her eyes soft and seclusive. They hid her extreme desire. Her sex was already hot and damp from the fantasies that played over in her head as her fingers touched and teased her love.

"Positive. Let me show you my love"

Her arms moved around his waiste, pulling him down to the coach with her. Moving to the zipper of his pants, she fiddled with the little metal piece and tugged on the rim of his pants.

"Well you are not acting yourself at all Sarah. That is all kitten."

He was getting very aroused by this and started to explore her body. His hands began to remove her top that she had on. Exposing herself only in a bra now. he smiled about this.

"I like this new side to you lover!"

He felt her arms around his waist now, feeling her pulling him down onto the couch with her. He then started to play around with her bra to unfasten it to expose her breasts. He smiled as he did this and began to fondle and squeeze her breasts. His fingers played with her nipples as he pulled and twisted onto them.

Back
Top Bottom