Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Modern Day Romeo and Juliet [XxMoonlightRomancexX & Master_Wolf]

It was an Autumn Friday afternoon and school had just let out for the weekend. Roxanne had just come out of the school and was walking down the front steps, carrying her school bag on her shoulder when she pulled out her cell phone. She was sending a text message she was going to meet. It read: Hey, I just got out. I'll be there soon. Love you. Once she was sure it sent she stuck her phone back in her pocket and turned on her i-Pod so that the Saliva song 'Always' was coming from the purple ear buds that were stuck in her ears. Roxy began to cut through the parking lot, because it was the quickest way to where she was supposed to meet him. What were her plans for the weekend? Spending the weekend at her boyfriends place. When they saw each other they had to do it in secret because her brother didn't approve of him and when Roxy asked why she was never given an answer. But, her brother knew something she didn't, that her boyfriend was a werewolf.

Roxanne was a seventeen year older Junior with long chocolate colored that was curly and beautiful Emerald colored eyes. Today she wore a pair of dark wash jeans and a plain black tank top, over that was a black leather jacket that was a little bit too big for her. She had borrowed it from the boy she was going to meet. Around her neck was a silver chair with a crescent moon hanging from it, it had been a birthday gift from her boyfriend. On her right hand was her class ring and in her ears were a pair of silver hoops.

About ten minutes later she arrived at his car, taking turning her music off and taking the ear buds out before she opened the passenger side door to her boyfriend's car and smiled at him. "Hey, are you ready for our weekend together to begin?" Roxy asked before tossing her bag into the bag seat and getting into the car then closing her door. The next thing she did was lean over and treat him a passionate kiss, letting it last several minutes before pulling back enough to speak. "God, I missed you." She whispered as she looked into his eyes

Zac sighed and looked up at he clock and sighed, "God this is the longest thirty seconds of my damned LIFE!" He growled and slammed his head onto his desk, andaround that same time the bell rang. He stood and sighed, "Should have done that thirty seconds ago..." He pushed his glasses up on his face and ran his hand through his white hair. Yes, white hair, which looked like dye, but was actually natural. His hair color was a natural white, thanks to his heritage, he had white hair and beautiful crystal blue eyes. His heritage? He was a werewolf, an arctic werewolf to be exact. As he made his way from the school he pulled the keys from his blue jeans and walked to his old Camaro and unlocked his door an climbed in, putting it in reverse and backing up to go get his girlfriend, whom he had the pleasure of spending they entire weekend with. As he drove he got her text that said she was out and he replied back with a simple okay and closed his phone. BEfore long he parked in the convenient store down the road and waited for Roxanne.

When she got to his car he smiled and looked at her, "My my dont you look beautiful?" He smiled and looked at her and nodded, "I am completely ready to go-" His sentence was cut short as she kissed him, and he kissed her back, and as she pulled back he whimpered, "God I missed that sweet taste..." He smirked and settled back into his seat and looked at her, "So...what movie do you wanna watch?"

When he finally settled back into his seat she did the same, but never took her eyes off of him. "I certainly hope you missed more then that." Roxanne teased Zac before answering his question. "I don't know and I don't care because as long as I'm with you I'm happy." She said to her boyfriend with a smile before leaning over and giving him a quick kiss on the lips. Honestly, Roxy would be just as happy if they just went to his place and watched some older movie that he had on dvd there. "But, if I had to pick a movie Dinner for Schmucks looked funny." Roxy said, although she knew that the two of them would probably be too busy paying attention to each other to really watch any movie.

"By the way, I've been thinking about you all day." Roxanne said with a sweet smile before moving out of her seat again, leaning over and taking his face between her hands. Roxy then took a minute to just look into those crystal blue eyes of his that she always seemed to get lost in before treating him to a sweet, loving kiss. As she kissed him in the back of her mind she wandered why her brother hated Zac so much. When she had asked Zac before he had said she would find out when he felt she was ready and so she didn't ask him, knowing she would know when Zac thought the time was right.

The reason for there trip to the movies was zac was waiting for his parents to leave. He smiled at her and smirked, "All day huh?" He smiled and looked at her eyes, his crystal eyes seeming to glow as he looked at her and they shared yet another kiss, his hand went to hr cheek and hiswar skin meet hers and he gave a small growl, she always chuckled at his growls, and thought they were cute. Many atime they had been together and had to seperate do to her brother, much like Zac he was a werewolf, of another pack. However Roxy was not given the werewolf gene and does not have the ability to changelike her father ad brother. Zac and her brother Micheal were not the best of friends. Ever since Zac moved there with his family he had been bullied by Micheal, but when zac finally faught back it was undr a full moon and the fight was brutal. The young arctic wolf still had a scar on his chest from the fight. A couple days later Zac met Roxy, and there relationship sparked.

He didn't want to tel Roxy why they hated each other because simply she wouldn't understand. When they finally broke the kiss zac smirked and pulled back into his seat and put the car in drive and pulled away, driving into the town and before long they hit the mall and he parked outside the theater. He opened his door and locked it and walked to her side, opeing the door and holding it open for her. "Well...we don't have to...WATCH the movie..." He smiled and gave her a playful little nudge and took her hand. "We could do what we did last time...very top...away from people..."

"Yes, all day, my sexy wolf." Roxanne replied, calling him by her nick name for him. Of course, she didn't know how ironic it was that she called him that. Roxy smiled as she looked into his crystal blue eyes and as she did her Emerald ones seemed to sparkle. Then their lips met again and when she felt her hand rest upon her cheek she smiled against his lips. Roxanne moved once of her hands from his face to rest on top of his hand. When she heard her lover growl into the kiss Roxanne couldn't help but to smile into the kiss. Not only did she find his growls cute, but Roxanne also thought they were sexy. For their weekend together she had promised Zac that there would be no interruptions, which meant that any minute now she would be turning off her phone so that Michael couldn't bother the two of them.

When their kiss broke she smiled at him and pulled back into her seat as well, unable to take her eyes off of him as he put the car in drive and began to drive the two of them into town. It wasn't that long of a drive as soon they were at the mall and soon after that they were parked outside the movie theater. Roxanne watched as Zac got out of the car, locking his door before closing it, and then heading over to the passenger side, opening her door. She rose from the car and looked at him and when she felt his hand close around her's, Roxy smiled. "The very top sounds good. That way we're all alone." She said and leaned over, kissing him on the cheek and before she moved her face away from his she let her lips linger by his ear for a moment. "I love you." She whispered. Of course, she knew the two of them would have a hard time keeping their hands off of each other.

Zac smiled and nuzzled into the crook of her neck and lightly bit down onto her neck, and smiled, "I love you too." He smiled and began walking toward the theater with her in his hand. Once they reached the Theater he walked up to the ticket booth and paid for there tickets, and once inside he looked around. "Hm...want some popcorn? I know i do..." He smiled and brought her over to the consetion stand and browsed the menu, he smiled, "Um...medium buttered popcorn and a large Coke please..." He smiled and paid for there food and looked at the time on the tickets. He smirked, "We got ten minutes..." He smiled and lead her to the ticket man and he took there tickets and he showed them to there theater.

Once in the theater Zac lead her up the large empty bright room and they sat in the middle of the theater at the very top of rows. When they sat down he smiled, the one thing he liked abou these seats? Were the arm rests went up, so, he di so, lifting the arm rest seperating the two and he sat, pulling her close and smiling. "I wonder howmany people will come..."

"Popcorn sounds good to me." She said and smiled when he asked and then followed him as he walked over to the consetion stand. Then she followed him as he lead her to the ticket man. When the man showed them to the theater that their movie was showing in she gladly followed Zac inside and to the middle of the theater up to the very top row. When Zac lifted the arm rest that was separating the two of them Roxy happily scooted closer to him when he gently pulled her closer. Then she rested her head on his shoulder and looked up at him. "I don't know," Roxy began with a shrug. "Either way we'll be all alone up here." She finished before reaching into her pocket and shutting off her cell phone. "That weekend without interruptions that I promised you, it begins now." Roxy said with a smile before lifting her head and giving him a passionate kiss. To anybody who saw them together it was quickly realized that the two were in truly in love with each other.

He watched her pull out her cell phone and smiled wide as she shut it down. He smiled and as she kissed him and gave a soft groan of agreement at the kiss and held hr hand against his as he pulle dher body closer to his. He loved the feel of her against him, and the taste of her lips, and how soft her hands were. As the two shared a deep kiss Zac could feel urges inside of him rage and he had to struggle to keep that all powerful animal inside of him calm. As he did he felt his other hand slide to her thigh and rest there, the twitchy warm hand against her pants leg, he gave a growl and pulled back some. "Hmm your little wolfie is feeling a bit naughty..."

She was glad to see his wide smile as he watched her shut her phone down. When their lips met she smiled when she heard the soft groan of agreement escape his lips. She was unable to help it when a soft moan escaped her lips as she felt his felt his warm hand slide down to rest on her thigh, the only things between her skin and and were her underwear and the denim that her jeans were made of. When he pulled back Roxy was sad that the kiss was ended, but what pleased to see that his hand continued to rest upon her thigh, smiling when she heard the growl come from him. "How naughty is my sexy wolf feeling?" Roxanne questioned and as she awaited an answer she ran her fingers through his long white hair, looking into his eyes while she did.

At her moan he smiled, her moans had a glorious effect on him, but it made him want to howl. He smiled and nuzzled her hand and kissed her wrist. He leaned in like he was going to kiss her again, but instead of meeting her lips his head ducked to the side and his teeth clasped on her skin softly, suckling on her neck and leaving a colorful hickey. He smiled and nibble her neck up to her ear and whispered delicatly, "Hm i'd much rather show you...but we may get kicked out befor ethe movie even starts..."

Roxanne couldn't help but smiled as he nuzzled her hand and then kissed her wrist once she was done running her fingers through his hair. When he leaned in as if he were going to kiss her she leaned in for a kiss, but was plesently surprised when his head lowered and she felt his lips and teeth on her new as he suckled on her skin and as he slowly made his way up to her ear she moaned softly. "is my wolf too impatient to wait until we get back to his place?"

He smiled at her moan and looked at her, "Well can you blame me? I mean look at you your so beautiful and sexy...I don't know how I can keep my hands to myself when we are in public!" He laughed and nuzzled at her neck and bite at her again, but this time it passd playful, and went straight to erotic. His teeth gently clasped her skin as he pulled genly and his hand went farther up her thigh, his hand gently squeezing her inner thigh and his hand gently cupped the crouch of her pants. The warmth made him groan as he felt a rise in his own pants, and he gave a growl as he let her neck go and licked her neck slowly. "Hm...I wonder if we will get in trouble if there is no one in here..."

When he called her beautiful and sexy Roxanne felt herself blush, it was no secret to Zac that Roxy didn't think very highly of herself. She never had, or at least she hadn't since Zac met her and in one way or another Michael probably had some part in it. "If you don't know how you keep my hands off of me when we're in public how do you survive the school day when you don't see me at all?" She asked, knowing when they were apart they were all each other thought about. When he nuzzled her she made a soft purring noise, showing she enjoyed it and then when Zac bit at her neck again she let out a moan as he pulled gently at the skin. This time it was a bit louder and as he squeezed her inner thigh and gently cupped the crotch of her pants it became even louder. When he let go of her neck with a growl she smiled. "I think we should wait until we get back to your place." She said, pulling back from him some because she felt being so close to him wasn't helping him resisting doing everything he wanted to, to Roxy.

He blushed and smiled, scratching the back of his ead and sticking out his tongue. "Y-Yeah...sorry....let the...animal in me take control for a wee bit..." He smiled and cleared his throat, stifiling a howl of diappointment. He smiled and took her hand and dragged her close, "I will be a good boy...until we get home of course..." Zac kissed her cheek as the lights in the theater dimmed and finaly wentoff, as the movie started up...

...Hours later Zac walked out of the movie theater with Roxy on his arms, both were laughing and having a good time. When they got back to the car Zac unlocked the door for her and then walked to the otherside, doing the same and climbing in. Once she was in he started the car and drove off. He smiled, "To home!" He smiled and drove the speed limit to his house, which was farther away. When they started getting closer Zac sniffed, and gave a softgrunt...that familer stench that was her brother, and as they got closer, he saw Micheal standing on Zacs yard, leaning against his car. "Uh-oh..."

She couldn't help but to smile at him when he blushed and smiled before sticking his tongue out at her. "You're fine, my love. I know we never really have time to do anything so I can understand why you're so wild now that we are finally without interruptions." Roxy heard him try to hide the howl a disappointment and when he took her hand before dragging her close to him once again she smiled up at him. "When we get there we can do anything you want." Roxanne said, happy when she felt his lips brush against her cheek as the lights dim and the movie started up.

Hours later after the movie had ended and they walked out together, her in Zac's arms Roxanne was indeed happy; happy that they finally had some time alone and didn't have to worry about her brother pulling them away from each other. She watched as he unlocked and opened her door for her and she got in, closing the door behind her and when he got in she leaned over, giving him a sweet and loving kiss but it only lasted a minute or so began when he started the car she pulled back. As they left the movie theater and began to get closer to his home she noticed a change, though. Roxy noticed Zac tense up and when she realized he wasn't going to calm down the happiness she was feeling quickly faded. "Oh, shit. What the hell is he doing here and how did he find out I was coming here?" She asked, once they were close enough for her to see.

Back
Top Bottom