Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saving the grade (Me and Shadow_girl)

psychobilly-night

Supernova
Jake sighed laying on his teacher's desk. This was a common practice for him during independent study time. That and today was Friday and he was just storing up energy for a NOFX concert coming up. He ran a hand through his dirty blond hair as his green eyes gazed at the clock.
"Alright folks listen up. I'm in a good mood today so no homework this weekend okay. But you will need to study for Monday's test."

Soon the bell rang.
"Now get your asses outa here." Jake smiled as the students left.
He sighed and got on his chair to look through his schedule for the evening.
"Huh? Oh right I have that conference after school with Tyler's mom." Jake said with a sigh "Dammit... I was hoping to catch Operation Repo tonight!"

Amanda had been worried about Tyler's studies for the last week. Her son seemed depressed and totally out of sorts ever since his professor had told him that he would fail this year. Amanda was to meet his professor this evening and try to convince him to atleast give her son a passing grade. She was sitting in the corridor outside the class , waiting for the class to end. Amanda was a brunette with a medium height frame , she had average breasts and broad thighs . She walked to the door after the class had ended and all the kids had left. " May I come in?.."

"Hm?" Jake looked up seeing Amanda and smiled "Yeah yeah come on in. You must be Tyler's mom right?"
He honestly was prepared for whatever she would throw at him to try and get her son to pass. But... he may give her a break... maybe. Tyler was a good kid but he just couldn't grasp the concepts.

"yes.." said Amanda walking in while removing the strands of hair from her face. Pushing them beneath her ear. She was dressed in brown top with a round neck and blue jeans. " Amanda ..Amanda Mathews.." she said extending her hand to him from the other side of the table.

"Ah Welcome." Jake smiled shaking her hand and pulled up a chair for her before sitting down "So I take it your here about Tyler?"

"yes..I heard that you are failing him in your class.." she said with a concerned look , sitting down on the chair .

"Look Tyler is a good kid but he's just..." Jake sighed and pulled out a few of Tyler's homework assignments and handed them to her "I grade on completion as well as correct answers. So if Tyler would've at least try to complete these assignments, correct answers or no, then he would've been at a C- right now. However as you can see he has a tendency to not finish the assignments."

She took the papers from him and looked at it and nodded. " well..it has been turbulent times in our family...Tyler's father..he left us recently..and he is been having a bit of trouble because of that.." she explained to him the problem she thought Tyler was having.

"Ah I see... well... I understand what it's like to lose a family member, especially someone as close as a parent." Jake said and pulled up a page on his computer to look at grade percentages and such.
"Problem is... He's so far behind that even if I give him some extra credit and even if he aces the final then he still won't be able to graduate. So... Don't know what to do..." Jake said honestly with a sigh.

Amanda was now sitting at the edge of the chair , her son's career was at stake here and the professor showed no chance of any mercy. " I understand all of it..but there must be some way....may be...some kind of personal service..i can do..to change your mind.." she said after gathering up all of her courage , Amanda had already prepared herself for this.

Aaah here it comes. Jake thought looking at Amanda Now Let's see... knowing most desperate mom's trying to help the grade then she'll either write me a check, buy a car to persuade me, or some other kind of tactics.

"What do you mean by personal service?" Jake asked curiously.

Amanda had little money to offer him as she was barely able to fulfill the needs of her family , that after working two jobs a day. " well ..may be..some pleasure...you do work hard...a little respite in a motel room could be really good for you.." she said , swallowing all her pride , ready to lay it all on the line for her son.

"pleas...ure?" Jake gulped and blushed a bit at her offer.

Totally was not expecting that. That and... Hmm... Jake thought hard on it and stood up saying "Alright. I'll pay."

Amanda bit her lower lip and stood up herself . He wants to do it right now..she was caught a bit off gaurd. "alright.." she said and followed him out of the room.

Jake was silent and lead her to his old car which was the type surfers drove back in the fifties. He was just as nervouse about this as she probably was. But he figured she wasn't serious.

Back
Top Bottom