Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked up at him hearing he wasn't looking for a slave just a woman who'd be his lover that allowed him control her life. Well within his walls. Smiling as she kissed his cheek. "I can give it a try." She said to him as tomorrow was her day off.

Ryan smiled, "That's all I ask..." he gave her a kiss... "How about you show me how good you are with your mouth?"

Returning the soft kiss to him as she moved on top of him. Her breasts pressed against his chest with her slowly moving down his body. The edge of her nails traced over his chest to his stomach when she came to his crotch. There she licked along the shaft to his tip. Smiling as she used her tongue to lift him to her lips where she took him in gently. She gave a gentle suck with her tongue rubbing against him.

Ryan smiled as she moved on top of him and then slowly moving down her body. His cock was starting to harden as she reached it. His whole body shuttered as she licked his shaft. Then he moaned as she started to suck him. "Oh yeah..."

She looked up at him as he responded to her treatment. The corner of her lips turned into a smile as she removed his hard cock from her mouth and moved her lips to his heavy balls. She licked each side then pressed her tongue up the middle. Since she didn't have much experience with doing oral to men she just paid attention to every part of the man, his balls and cock. Silently she moved the tip of her tongue under his balls.

Ryan moaned as she licked his balls... "mmm, Akio... You really know how to please a man..." He felt his cock getting harder as her tounge teased his balls... "Oh... yes..."

SWmiling as she pulled herself from his balls and moved to his cock. Her hand wrapped around it as she took the tip into her mouth and started to suck on him with her moving her head up and down on him.

Ryan's eyes rolled back into her head as she started to suck on his cock again... "Oh yes... Fuck Yes..." he moaned, "Oh yes... You certainly know what to do with a cock..."

She had leaned down as her ass was up in the air with her still tending to his cock. Slowly her fingers moved to cup his balls but her finger tips pressed against the space between his cock and balls. There she massaged him to help make him get a mega orgasm.

Ryan didn't know how much longer he could take. He moaned, "Oh... I'm gonna cum... Get ready... Oh... Here it comes..." Then he started to shoot his wad down her throat.

She could taste it. Salty. Sticky. Hot cum sitting in her mouth but she forced herself to swallow his load before looking up at him. Slowly she moved where she straddled his hips then leaned down with her kissing his cheek.

Ryan smiled as she drank her cum... "I think we need to get some sleep... We have a big day tomorrow... We have to move you to your new home..." He smiled as he rolled her off of him he grabbed the top sheet and pulled it over them."

She looked at him when he mentioned her new home. "Huh?" She said at first before he rolled her off of him but when she landed next to him she looked at him. "What new home?!" She asked with her sitting up as she wasn't informed she'd be moved anywhere for his pleasure. 'I thought you wanted a submissive lover who'd you allow to leave when they wanted."

"This will be your home as long as you're with me. You can leave anytime that you want... But, you will be living here with me... Is that a problem?" he thought that moving in would be implied.

"Well, I'm not giving up my home but I'll move in here." She of course was covering her bases. If things went wrong here then she have some where to go. "Just tell me. Making me live here makes it sound like I am your slave."

"If you want to keep your home that's fine." said Ryan, "Well, you really wouldn't be my slave... Slaves are kept in a dungeon. I don't have a dungeon."

Laying back as she looked at him. "Sorry, just if you find someone else to be your lover I'd like to be able to leave asap so your new lover can move in quickly." She said as she hated on not having a plan B.

(I may not be on as much. I have to study ALOT since I failed my college test.)

"I don't plan on finding a new lover," said Ryan, as he kissed her, "I want to be your lover for the rest of your life..." He snuggled up closed to her.

Returning his kiss as she laid there next to him though when he mentioned being her lover made her heart skip a beat. Her face went red as she closed her eyes with him snuggling up to her. So what exactly happened to him? Did he have a lover in the past who betrayed him so he in turn wanted someone to control? Aiko mentally kicked herself when she realized she was over thinking many things at this point.

Ryan gave her another kiss on the cheek. "Good night my love..." Then he drifted off to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom